Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[LW-01] - Dark Souls 3 - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
359 replies to this topic

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I will say that some of the votes against me are justified. My method of playing hasn't been the most town-like. If Kevin happens to turn out as mafia, y'all still have 2 more scum in this game. If he doesn't, I think that's the end of the game.

At the start if Day 4, there will be 7 players, 3 being scum. I don't think we can mis-lynch again.

Just a heads up:

Voted for lynched townie once

• Tony, Wolfpacks, Captainjf, Kevin, TW

Voted for lynched townie twice

• Brewers, Rafay, 

Voted for lynched townie thrice

• MK, Lyner, 

Just wanted to share before I go

Thanks for the breakdown that conveniently leaves you off of it. You were the final vote for Robert in D1 and the final vote for Tony in D2... Unless I'm missing something?

I'm the lynched third townie

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Final Vote Count:

Torres951 (5): Lord MK, KevinH, Rafay, Lyner, captainjf
KevinH (1): brewersalliance
All Other Players (0):

No Lynch (0): 

Not Voting (3): The Warrior, Torres951, Wolfpacks

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is on Wednesday, 1/6, at 8PM CST.

Final Post Count (today's post count in parentheses):

brewersalliance 45 (+10)

Lord MK 40 (+9)

KevinH 34 (+16)

Torres951 24 (+8)

captainjf 23 (+6)

Rafay 21 (+7)

The Warrior 21 (+6)

Wolfpacks 21 (+5)

Lyner 19 (+6)

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

consumed%20kings%20garden%20banner.jpg

Lothric Castle held many secrets, and few were more curious than that of Oceiros, once the King of Lothric, now exiled in the garden below the castle. There were numerous rumours about the former king; perhaps the king had become a prisoner after the death of his wife and young child, or even possibly he was simply dead. However, there had been truly haunting stories that, in his madness, he had discovered the twisted worship of the paledrake Seath the Scaleless.

Sadly, the truth was indeed the worst possibility. As the Unkindled the shrine, he met a horrible, twisted beast that could no longer even be called a man. The consumed king was a horrific monster, something resembling a dragon in the shape of what Seath was rumoured to look like, but twisted.

"Ahh, you ignorant slaves. Finally taken notice have you?
Of the power of my beloved Ocelotte, child of dragons.

Well, I will not give him up.
For he is all that I have."

Oceiros seemed to clutch an invisible child for a period of the fight, as if he did not realize that it had died many years ago. What a painful way to live; this was a mercy kill, the Unkindled told himself. As the fight dragged on, Oceiros became more unstable and beast-like, eventually ceasing all speech, and leaping across the shrine on all fours. The consumed king managed to land a few dragon-claw swipes, but ultimately fell relatively swiftly.

Torres951, "Oceiros, the Consumed King", a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched on Day 3.

It is now Night. Please submit actions by Saturday, 1/9, at 8AM CST.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
The Unkindled was on a warpath through Lothric, and there was little standing between him and the prince upon the top of the castle. Why was the Unkindled so dead-set on linking the flame? It was a pointless endeavour; so many had linked it in the past, and the prince had even once been told he was destined to perform the ritual, before he informed his priestess that he would be refusing his duty. Of course she was not pleased, but of what importance was that? The priest could not hide in his castle forever though, and would need to make an announcement to the rest of the castle of the present danger posed to everyone’s safety.

Lyner is aligned with the Town.

archdragon%20peak%20banner.jpg

After defeating the consumed king, the Unkindled discovered a hidden gesture that, upon its use in a special location, transported him to a hidden, almost mythical world that seemed to be in the mountains beyond the clouds. It was clearly a home for dragons, as they roamed the lands in many forms. There was a monstrous ancient wyvern guarding the entrance to a great mausoleum, and little serpent-men that reminded the Unkindled of priests back in Lothric.

Deep in the mausoleum, the Unkindled found a great bell, which he cautiously tolled. The world seemed to evolve, with a great cloud covering the land he had previously explored. From the sky flew another wyvern, except this one carried a rider who commanded great bolts of lightning. The wyvern was a monster in its own right, launching waves of fire that covered dozens of metres of space. It took nearly an hour to evade the dragon long enough to strike a death blow underneath its head, and the Unkindled was shocked to see the rider drive his sword through the dragon’s throat to finish off the deed.

The man who had been riding the wyvern had no known name, but he commanded a presence unlike any mortal back in Lothric. It was almost as if this man was no human, but possibly a god, or maybe a descendent of one. He flew breathlessly across the great arena, sending blasts of lightning where the Unkindled stood. If the wyvern seemed an impossible task, this nameless man was somehow doubly so. Eventually the Unkindled made the fateful dodge that evaded a blast of lightning and landed him right behind his foe, where he stuck his blade through the man and ended the fight.

The Warrior, Nameless King, a Vanilla Townie, has been killed on Night 3.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count:

All Players (0):

No Lynch (0): 

Not Voting (7): brewersalliance, captainjf, KevinH, Lord MK, Lyner, Rafay, Wolfpacks

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is on Saturday, 1/16, at 8PM CST.

It is now Day 4.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Torres951, "Oceiros, the Consumed King", a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched on Day 3.

Are you kidding me.

Also,

Vote: KevinH 

Enough is enough

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

In case it's useful to anyone, I've been updating the OP with links to important events throughout the game.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
brewersalliance, captainjf, KevinH, Rafay, Wolfpacks

So scum is between these 5.
There's 3 scum.
Today is the lylo.

Which means just 2 of these 5 are town.

So let's proceed with that.

Most of any opposition will be hostile.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

brewersalliance, captainjf, KevinH, Rafay, Wolfpacks

So scum is between these 5.
There's 3 scum.
Today is the lylo.

Which means just 2 of these 5 are town.

So let's proceed with that.

Most of any opposition will be hostile.

unless Kevin is right about it being the Mountainous game, and there are only two scum.  Which he would know if he is scum (i still think he is) 

but its still safer to operate like its lylo.  assume the worst (there are three scum) and hope for the best lol

so on the chance its three scum and kevin is not one of those scum (HIGHLY doubt it)  I will hold off on voting for now

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Alas, poor Torres ...

Here's his list brought current.

Voted for lynched townie once

• Wolfpacks, Captainjf, Kevin

Voted for lynched townie twice

• Brewers, Rafay, 

Voted for lynched townie thrice

• MK, Lyner

So until MK and Lyner decide otherwise ...

Vote: Rafay

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf
I'm very upset that I was wrong about TW, but hopefully his death is not in vain as I finally have information that I have been digging for.

I am Champion Gundyr and I am the Town Cop.

Night 1, I investigated Dontavian as I just randomly picked someone due to the lack of info. He came back as "Not-guilty".

Night 2, I investigated Lord MK as I didn't like the fact that he voted Kevin for his RC and then RCing himself. However, I got the result "Not-guilty", which everyone discovered at the start of D3. Sorry I doubted you MK.

Night 3, I decided to investigate Kevin as he was trying to throw hard suspicion towards MK during D2. His actions D3 were also really odd to me so I figured I'd see what's up and finally I discovered my first "Guilty" result! 

Vote Kevin

I'm probably going to be killed tonight but this at least gives the rest of you another day...

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count:

KevinH (2): Rafay, captainjf
Rafay (1): KevinH
All Other Players (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4): brewersalliance, Lord MK, Lyner, Wolfpacks

Mod note: at this point, post counts aren't as relevant to the game progression anymore, so I'll stop including them in every single vote count. Anyone is free to ask for one though if they need it.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

it's LYLO time

anyone wants to counter claim captain?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
This has now became interesting.

So anyone wants to dispute this?

Now before anyone starts voting.

Remember, captain could be the last scum.
He can do it now, Cause he wins if we mislynch.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

I'm very upset that I was wrong about TW, but hopefully his death is not in vain as I finally have information that I have been digging for.

I am Champion Gundyr and I am the Town Cop.

Night 1, I investigated Dontavian as I just randomly picked someone due to the lack of info. He came back as "Not-guilty".

Night 2, I investigated Lord MK as I didn't like the fact that he voted Kevin for his RC and then RCing himself. However, I got the result "Not-guilty", which everyone discovered at the start of D3. Sorry I doubted you MK.

Night 3, I decided to investigate Kevin as he was trying to throw hard suspicion towards MK during D2. His actions D3 were also really odd to me so I figured I'd see what's up and finally I discovered my first "Guilty" result!

Vote Kevin

I'm probably going to be killed tonight but this at least gives the rest of you another day...

Sounds pretty damning to me

VOTE KEVIN

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

But I am so town.

Only a scum would vote for me.

Alright sounds good

Vote Kevin. Because I'm scum :P

Vote Kevin. Because I'm scum ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Final Vote Count:

KevinH (4): Rafay, captainjf, Wolfpacks, brewersalliance
Rafay (1): KevinH
All Other Players (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (2): Lord MK, Lyner

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

farron%20keep%20banner.jpg

The Unkindled had not yet faced a true Lord of Cinder, four more of which would need to sacrifice themselves to link the flame once more. The first one on his journey was a soul that seemed to have been warped by its exposure to the abyss it warred against. In fact, when the Unkindled entered the arena at the end of the keep, he found a Watcher plunging its sword into another Watcher. Immediately, the final remaining Watcher focused squarely on the Unkindled, and engaged in a brutal fight.

Battles against Lords of Cinder surely wouldn’t be easy, but nothing could prepare the Unkindled for what he would see next: another Watcher, rising from the mountain of dead Watchers, attacked from the flank. Shortly after, yet another Watcher arose; however, this one’s eyes glowed a bright red, as if it had been overtaken by the Abyss it fought so many lifetimes defeating. Rather than attacking the Unkindled, it turned its gaze towards the two Watchers, slicing through one of them from behind, almost doing the Unkindled’s job for him.

The Watchers tore themselves apart, each one killing another, and yet rising again to continue the fight once more. Finally a strike seemed to finish the fight, as all Watchers collapsed. Yet one rose once more, this time fully embered, and fought alone. The souls had returned to a sole Watcher with its full power.

In truth, the Watchers never stood a chance in defending their Lord soul, nor did any other Lord of Cinder. The Unkindled had a sort of unstoppable force, as if fate itself had always destined things to end this way. Linking the fire was inevitable, and the Watchers were merely a step on the path.

KevinH, The Abyss Watchers, a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched on Day 4.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

cvwz1lrcnnl31.jpg

Few linkers of the flame could say that they had faced a more perilous journey. None had needed the souls of lords who themselves had already linked the flame before. None had arisen in the body of a soul who had tried to link the flame but failed. None had lived in a world built around a cycle that was destined to never be broken. An age of dark; was it even possible? It seemed that so much was required by the fire to be linked now, and yet somehow it could not fade. A soul powerful enough to link the flame seemed to always exist, and nothing prevented them from fulfilling their duty, even refusal to do so.

Is this the destiny of mankind? To link a flame without ever knowing why? To simply be used to create a more powerful soul? It must have an end, but yet...maybe it must not. Destiny is a strange thing. All of humanity has its own free will, with the power to control their every action, and yet somehow they still seem to do exactly what is meant of them, even if it is not their wish. The flame is an unending paradox, and the world will only know more ruin in fire.

The Unkindled, with the help of its loyal servants, has linked the fire. 

Mafia wins!

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Well, that was an interesting game. Quite a bit of unfortunate luck for the town, definitely contributed to the loss. gg everyone

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter