Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
Well, crap. We now have an alleged cop claim and Vig claim. If we have a protective role, please think long and hard (that’s what she said) about who you protect tonight.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

That vig claim is bs in my opinion. Sorry I’m on a bus right now.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

That vig claim is bs in my opinion. Sorry I’m on a bus right now.

Very well. If I die in a trial by combat, you will see for sure Tony!

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Torres: Friendly Neighbor (note: he has actually not personally confirmed this, TW has just claimed it for him)

I kinda confirmed it here:

I would like to say that I chose to "come out" to TW because I knew that he could vouch for me if he was town and that people would actually believe what he had to say.

But the wording wasn't super clear, so I get why you thought that. 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

If I miraculously make it though the day, I could use some advice on who to go for tonight

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Additionally, COD, could you please explain a little bit more why you think I am guilty?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

If I miraculously make it though the day, I could use some advice on who to go for tonight

The general way I've seen people suggest to play vig is to shoot someone that town suspects anyway, because either they were right and you get a free scum kill, or you eliminate a potential mislynch candidate and save town a possible wasted day. Just be careful shooting someone that you personally suspect but no one else does, because if you're wrong then you actually cost town a player they wouldn't have eliminated anyway and just make their job harder. You also could gamble on not shooting again in the hopes that scum goes after Rafay instead of you. You obviously risk losing your shot, but if you're feeling like you don't have any confident leads then it's always an option imo.

This is assuming you're telling the truth of course lol, but no one has countered your claim yet so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for today.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

The general way I've seen people suggest to play vig is to shoot someone that town suspects anyway, because either they were right and you get a free scum kill, or you eliminate a potential mislynch candidate and save town a possible wasted day. Just be careful shooting someone that you personally suspect but no one else does, because if you're wrong then you actually cost town a player they wouldn't have eliminated anyway and just make their job harder. You also could gamble on not shooting again in the hopes that scum goes after Rafay instead of you. You obviously risk losing your shot, but if you're feeling like you don't have any confident leads then it's always an option imo.

This is assuming you're telling the truth of course lol, but no one has countered your claim yet so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for today.

Thanks for the tips LLW.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Additionally, COD, could you please explain a little bit more why you think I am guilty?

I'm trying to work with what little info we have. you just hit me wrong when you were coming at Kevin about posting things that weren't contributing to the conversation when he has been contributing more than a fair number of players. You backed off of it when push came to shove but it still seemed scummy to me the way you were trying to throw suspicion on people.

The fact that you voted Lyner is interesting but you make it sound as if you didn't have a choice. He removed his vote in response to you voting him, and you posted after that but kept your vote there. That wasn't "self preservation" at that point.

Also we are swiftly approaching a Mass claim situation here which is against the rules of the game. I don't know where Brewers and the other mods have been drawing that line these days, but the rules state "unless you have something interesting to contribute". Personally I don't feel "oh crap I have the most votes" is something to contribute. Night action results or information that only you have besides your role is something to contribute. TW claiming miller before he was investigated and confirming Torres is something to contribute.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I'm trying to work with what little info we have. you just hit me wrong when you were coming at Kevin about posting things that weren't contributing to the conversation when he has been contributing more than a fair number of players. You backed off of it when push came to shove but it still seemed scummy to me the way you were trying to throw suspicion on people.

The fact that you voted Lyner is interesting but you make it sound as if you didn't have a choice. He removed his vote in response to you voting him, and you posted after that but kept your vote there. That wasn't "self preservation" at that point.

Also we are swiftly approaching a Mass claim situation here which is against the rules of the game. I don't know where Brewers and the other mods have been drawing that line these days, but the rules state "unless you have something interesting to contribute". Personally I don't feel "oh crap I have the most votes" is something to contribute. Night action results or information that only you have besides your role is something to contribute. TW claiming miller before he was investigated and confirming Torres is something to contribute.

This is my train of thought too.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I somehow missed deadline by less then ten minutes -_-

I doubt he’ll count it, but let it be known if I could

Vote: Tony M
Nevermind, I’m a massive tool as was thinking EST (where I live), not CST

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Vote captain.

to save my own ass and some suspicion

more explanation later

So uhh I guess we won't get this explanation huh?

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
As for the mass claiming, I'm okay with claiming as long as people are claiming to save their own skin.

I think all the claims have been either in an attempt to try to prevent a lynch or to share info (for the most part)

But CoD is right we are getting close to mass claiming.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Since we are in twilight, I could still use advise on the Vig ability! Anyone the the town is suspect of?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Final Vote Count:

CAPTAIN (2) COD, KevinH, Tony
COD (1) Wolfpacks
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN
LWW (1) Tony
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) RAFAY
TONY (4) Captain, Dontavian, LWW, Velocity
TORRES
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS (2) Torres, TW

Barristan Selmy walked the streets of Meereen.  The fighting pits are to open tomorrow but Grey Worm is still missing.  He feared the worst, but continued his task. He was walking up and down the streets looking for any sign of a struggle that might point towards his disappearance.  Daenerys was already on the brink of a collapse and if Grey Worm isnt found soon, Barristan worried she might break.  He rounded a corner and was greeted by a fat man.

"Hey, youre the man who's always with the queen."  He said.  Barristan nodded and continued on, ignoring him.

"Hey, stop, I want to talk to you."  Barristan gave paid him no attention.  "You are going to want to hear what I have to say"  But he kept walking.  Barriston could hear the man following him.  He placed his hand on his sword.  He rounded a corner and came into a large crowd.  

"He is the one!"  the man yelled at and pointed at Barriston.  

"MURDERER!"  Yelled the crowd.  Barriston had no idea what they were talking about.  He readied himself for a fight.  And then he saw it.  The head of Grey Worm, on a spike.  He took his hand off his sword in shock.  As he did so, the crowd overwhelmed him. They started kicking and punching him,  He felt his ribs break, and next his jaw.  He was beat bloody and weak.  The crowd Grabbed him and stood him up on a block.  A rope was placed around his neck.  

"See?"  the fat man whispered into his ear..."You shouldnt have ignored me.  But my men, my followers cannot be stopped.  Meereen shall be freed"  He gave Barristan a shove, and with a loud snap, his neck cracked. 

TONY (4) Captain, Dontavian, LWW, Velocity

Tony, Barristan Selmy, a Paranoid Sword Owner, was lynched D2

It is now N2.  Deadline for all actions is 1/28 at 9am CN time

captainjf 53 lilweirdward 43 brewersalliance 35 The Warrior 28 KevinH 24 Dontavian 18 Wolfpacks 18 Tony Maurice 16 Torres951 15 Velocity 15 Chaplain of death 14 Lord MK 13 Rafay 13 Lyner 10

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

MIssandei woke from her sleep.  There was a noise in the corner of her room.  She looked but did not see anything in the darkness.  She felt a tug on the covers of her bed and a figure got into the bed with her.  Grey Worm, she realized.  He was finally back!  She cuddled up with him.  But then something struck her as strange.  He was wearing a mask.  A Harpy Mask!  She realized it was not gray worm but before she could scream, he spun and stabbed her through the heart.   The Harpy got up and left the room.  Two other Hapries were standing guard outside the door.  The three of them left in different directions.  The tallest of the three went left and was walking along the sides of the walls.  It was a beautiful night.  He had one more task to complete tonight.  He had to complete this task, otherwise the Harpy's may be in danger... As he was walking he heard the wind pick up.   Strange he thought.  A chill came over him.  He could tell something was behind him.  He turned around and was struck with pure terror.  The last thing that went through his mind was pain... nothing but pure pain.

Torres, Missandei, a Friendly Neighbor Died N3

KevinH, A Son of the Harpy, and JOAT, Died N3

It is now D4.  Deadline is 2/3 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Well I'm lucky enough to have survived the night. I investigated LWW and he's not guilty.

Lets pick up where we left off.

Vote: TheWarrior

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Wait Torres?? What in the world. Good work to whoever killed Kevin though.

@captain I'm definitely interested to hear what actions you took last night and what your reasoning was.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Well I'm lucky enough to have survived the night. I investigated LWW and he's not guilty.

Lets pick up where we left off.

Vote: TheWarrior

Why don’t you actually think about what I’ve claimed to be and how I’ve played the game up to this point instead of voting based off of your flawed investigation result? I am a Miller. That is the only reason why I investigated as guilty to you. That’s what a Miller does.

Regarding Torres: I helped confirm him as a Friendly Neighbor and a member of the town.
Regarding Kevin: I didn’t end up voting for him yesterday but I listed him as one of my top suspects and called him out early in the game as well when he was critical of me being a Miller. If Wolfpacks didn’t play the way he did yesterday I would have voted for Kevin when no one else was.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

MIssandei woke from her sleep. There was a noise in the corner of her room. She looked but did not see anything in the darkness. She felt a tug on the covers of her bed and a figure got into the bed with her. Grey Worm, she realized. He was finally back! She cuddled up with him. But then something struck her as strange. He was wearing a mask. A Harpy Mask! She realized it was not gray worm but before she could scream, he spun and stabbed her through the heart. The Harpy got up and left the room. Two other Hapries were standing guard outside the door. The three of them left in different directions. The tallest of the three went left and was walking along the sides of the walls. It was a beautiful night. He had one more task to complete tonight. He had to complete this task, otherwise the Harpy's may be in danger... As he was walking he heard the wind pick up. Strange he thought. A chill came over him. He could tell something was behind him. He turned around and was struck with pure terror. The last thing that went through his mind was pain... nothing but pure pain.

Torres, Missandei, a Friendly Neighbor Died N3
KevinH, A Son of the Harpy, and JOAT, Died N3

It is now D4. Deadline is 2/3 at 9am CN time

Shouldn’t it be D3?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter