Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Shouldn’t it be D3?

AGREED, IT SHOULD BE D3, NOT D4.

ALSO AGREED, GOOD JOB WHOEVER GOT KEVIN, THAT SON OF A HARPY!   2 MORE TOWNIE GONE THOUGH AND ONLY LEAD SO FAR IS THE CONTINUANCE OF THE TW IS A MILLER DISCUSSION.

WHY WOULD THEY TARGET TORRES OVERNIGHT?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Shouldn’t it be D3?

ALSO AGREED, GOOD JOB WHOEVER GOT KEVIN, THAT SON OF A HARPY! 2 MORE TOWNIE GONE THOUGH AND ONLY LEAD SO FAR IS THE CONTINUANCE OF THE TW IS A MILLER DISCUSSION.

He was as close a confirmed town as there was, so killing him sets the town back.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Shouldn’t it be D3?

ALSO AGREED, GOOD JOB WHOEVER GOT KEVIN, THAT SON OF A HARPY! 2 MORE TOWNIE GONE THOUGH AND ONLY LEAD SO FAR IS THE CONTINUANCE OF THE TW IS A MILLER DISCUSSION.

He was as close a confirmed town as there was, so killing him sets the town back.

I GET THAT POINT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, SCUM KNOW WHO IS ON THEIR TEAM ALREADY, SO WOULDNT THEY GO AFTER A DIFFERENT TOWNIE TO POTENTIALLY GET MORE OF A PR THAN A FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Wait Torres?? What in the world. Good work to whoever killed Kevin though.

@captain I'm definitely interested to hear what actions you took last night and what your reasoning was.

I'm excited, because I targeted KevinH last night! I was really not sure who to target the discussion was focused on TW and his miller claim, Rafay for the cop claim, and me. However, when I claimed Vig late in the day, I was monitoring to be able to answer questions quickly. I saw that Kevin was viewing the thread for some time (10-20 minutes), but never responded, changed his vote, or acknowledged my claim.

My thought was, if he is scum, he wouldn't want to respond and hope that I get a few more votes to eliminate me as a threat. If he was town, I would at least expect a, "Bro, that is a late claim and sus." I went with my gut and I was correct!

However, shifting the conversation slightly, isn't it obviously LLW what action I took? It looks like torres wasn't a vengeful townie or paranoid sword owner, so how else could Kevin have died?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Wait Torres?? What in the world. Good work to whoever killed Kevin though.

@captain I'm definitely interested to hear what actions you took last night and what your reasoning was.

I'm excited, because I targeted KevinH last night! I was really not sure who to target the discussion was focused on TW and his miller claim, Rafay for the cop claim, and me. However, when I claimed Vig late in the day, I was monitoring to be able to answer questions quickly. I saw that Kevin was viewing the thread for some time (10-20 minutes), but never responded, changed his vote, or acknowledged my claim.

My thought was, if he is scum, he wouldn't want to respond and hope that I get a few more votes to eliminate me as a threat. If he was town, I would at least expect a, "Bro, that is a late claim and sus." I went with my gut and I was correct!

However, shifting the conversation slightly, isn't it obviously LLW what action I took? It looks like torres wasn't a vengeful townie or paranoid sword owner, so how else could Kevin have died?

I mean I definitely assumed it was you with your claim since obviously mafia wouldn't kill another mafia lol, but between a PGO surfacing yesterday and the fact that neither you or Rafay were apparently targeted (unless there are 3 killers and one was stopped or something), I wanted to give you a chance to speak for yourself to see how you'd explain your actions. Someone lying about their claim might take more time to think of a way to explain killing Kevin if they actually didn't, and I wanted to give you that chance to mess up if you were somehow not the one who killed him.

That being said this explanation totally makes sense to me and feels really believable even without situational evidence, which is definitely on your side too. The bit about seeing him lurking after your claim is really smart btw, honestly that was a gutsy but good call.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Here is where I believe we're at with the remaining players:

Town:

TW - Town Miller. Claimed on D1/D2. Helped confirm Torres as being a Friendly Neighbor (Town).

Captain - Town Vig. Claimed to have shot Kevin (scum) on N2.

Rafay - Town Cop.

LWW - Role unknown. Investigated as Town to Rafay on N2. Not confirmed town but most likely is.

Unknown:

COD
Dontavian
Velocity
Wolfpacks

Assuming the top 4 are all town, and given that this game probably features 3 scum total, with 2 scum remaining that means we basically have a 50/50 chance of lynching scum today if we lynch someone in the unknown category.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

bah!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
TW when you call out someone for not reading what you post you really have to read what others have put as well, I have already post my RC it could not be any clearer.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

TW when you call out someone for not reading what you post you really have to read what others have put as well, I have already post my RC it could not be any clearer.

Yeah good reminder, you claimed VT. It's the easiest one to fake of course but that doesn't mean it's fake or not worth considering. Assuming TW is telling the truth (I still see no evidence that he's not), then he's actually undersold our odds; there could be as good as a 67% chance that lynching any of COD, Velocity, or Dontavian would hit scum.

Before we get ahead of ourselves though, does anyone have any evidence that would disprove any claims that have already been made? I'm not asking for arbitrary role claims or anything like that, but if someone has information that doesn't jive with what someone has already claimed then it's almost a guarantee that it's because they're scum who fake claimed, and getting rid of two mafia will almost certainly put us in the driver's seat to victory, so I think it's definitely a valid reason to share what you know. Same thing if anyone happens to know who visited Torres I think although I'm assuming that's more obvious lol.

If no one has any such info then I'm almost definitely in support of going after one of the three players listed above. I'll try to go back and read through the last two days when I get a chance to try to find anything to help get any reads.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'm happy to role claim, im Belwas a member of the Queens Guard and have no member, im a vanilla townie

I had completely forgotten that you role claimed, probably because what you claimed isn’t really memorable. Of course that doesn’t mean you’re lying necessarily. It just means the role claim doesn’t really stand out — other than supposedly being the only VT to this point (if you’re telling the truth).

Either way, every other person on my town list has a good reason to be there. They’ve either investigated as town or claimed a town role that has been “proven” more or less.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 3.1

CAPTAIN 
COD 
DONTAVIAN
LWW 
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) rafay
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS 

Not voting: Captian, COD, Dontavian, lww, tw, velocity, wolfpacks

with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline

deadline is 2/3 at 9am cn time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
I’m guessing that this game doesn’t have many VTs, if any. Signs point to the game maybe being role madness or at least chock full of a lot of PRs.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

I’m guessing that this game doesn’t have many VTs, if any. Signs point to the game maybe being role madness or at least chock full of a lot of PRs.

AND YOUR GUESS WOULD BE WRONG. ALSO, NOT SURE HOW I ENEDED UP ON TW’S POTENTIAL SCUM LIST, BUT HE’S OFF AS WELL. SO, SINCE I’M APPARENTLY SUS AND WE’RE IN D3, I’LL ROLL THE DICE AND RC NOW, THEN THE INFO IS OUT THERE.

I’M “Jhogo, a dothraki screamer and Vanilla Townie”

DOTHRAKI SCREAMER...THUS THAT’S WHY ALL MY POSTS HAVE BEEN SHOUTING (SCREAMING).  

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Duh classic brewers game. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

AND YOUR GUESS WOULD BE WRONG. ALSO, NOT SURE HOW I ENEDED UP ON TW’S POTENTIAL SCUM LIST, BUT HE’S OFF AS WELL. SO, SINCE I’M APPARENTLY SUS AND WE’RE IN D3, I’LL ROLL THE DICE AND RC NOW, THEN THE INFO IS OUT THERE.
I’M “Jhogo, a dothraki screamer and Vanilla Townie”

DOTHRAKI SCREAMER...THUS THAT’S WHY ALL MY POSTS HAVE BEEN SHOUTING (SCREAMING).

Lol isn't this the second game now that you've RCed as VT without any real reason? Super weird. If it weren't for the bit you've stuck to all game this would make me more suspicious of you, not less.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Duh classic brewers game. 

my last game had like 1 power role lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

My scum list? The only list you were put on is an unknown list because nothing was known about your alleged role until now.

I’d like to know why you chose to role claim now as well though. You weren’t under any sort of pressure.

I believe this leaves COD and Velocity as the only two people we have no information (uncovered or given) about now.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

My scum list? The only list you were put on is an unknown list because nothing was known about your alleged role until now.

I’d like to know why you chose to role claim now as well though. You weren’t under any sort of pressure.

I believe this leaves COD and Velocity as the only two people we have no information (uncovered or given) about now.

I’d prefer to not claim like Don for no real reason, since it could just end up as a mass role claim situation and every role is known, which kind of breaks the spirit imo. But if people start voting me and I have to to prove that I’m town, I’ll do it.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Yep. I’m not advocating for everyone to role claim just keeping track of everything.

@COD - You’ve been a little bit quieter recently. Any thoughts?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I’d prefer to not claim like Don for no real reason, since it could just end up as a mass role claim situation and every role is known, which kind of breaks the spirit imo. But if people start voting me and I have to to prove that I’m town, I’ll do it.

We're far beyond that. there's like 3 people who haven't claimed now? The spirit of the game is dead imo. I brought it up before and mod said it was fine in the instance of defending oneself from being lynched, so be it. Don just claimed with no provocation other than TW saying "hey, these people haven't claimed yet". No reason to believe that all the claims that have been made are legit but why do we bother with a "no mass roleclaim" rule if people are just gonna ignore it anyway.

Yep. I’m not advocating for everyone to role claim just keeping track of everything.

@COD - You’ve been a little bit quieter recently. Any thoughts?

My thoughts are that people have no respect for the rules of the game and that its hard to take the game seriously with Rafay behaving the way he is. Who did he even investigate last night? He said he investigated you the night before and to nobody's surprise found you guilty since you claimed miller which means no matter what you would have investigated as guilty if its true or not. Meanwhile he's voting you again and hasn't announced his next result despite already being role claimed. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter