Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Going on the only intell I have and having to take TW on his word

VOTE Rafay

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote early and vote often!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

VOTE Rafay

What?? Why would you vote for the claimed Cop?? Do you think he fake claimed cop just to try convince town that TW is mafia?

Wait that might actually be something Rafay would do lol.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Vote: LWW

he has 0 votes. If anyone else votes him I’m switching.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Vote: Tony

Not necessarily because it's me your voting for, but because you've hardly contributed at all this game, and basically admitting that you're just placing a side vote to avoid getting lynched instead of committing to an actual vote feels really scummy to me.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Already voted and sticking to it.

And you're still wrong.

VOTE Rafay

I don't quite understand this. Not the fact that you're taking me at my word (because I'm telling the truth), but the vote for Rafay. Rafay's horrendously wrong in voting for me but why are you voting for someone who has claimed Cop and has not been countered?

Let me be clear about this: I don't think Rafay is scum. It is likely that he is a Cop and is just voting for me for some retarded reason.

Not necessarily because it's me your voting for, but because you've hardly contributed at all this game, and basically admitting that you're just placing a side vote to avoid getting lynched instead of committing to an actual vote feels really scummy to me.

I have to kind of agree with this. If you're only voting for LWW to register a vote just because instead of voting on someone who might actually get lynched today that does look kind of bad.

Overall I'm still most critical of the 3 people who have challenged my role claim. I don't fault you because you should but I also have the benefit of knowing that I'm telling the truth and therefore it looks scummy to me that Kevin, COD, and Wolfpacks have done so. Of the three of them, Kevin has been the most vocal in repeatedly calling it into question. Wolfpacks however has done so and then voted for Rafay who claimed Cop for some reason.. So for now..

Vote: Wolfpacks

Can you explain the vote on Rafay?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

And you're still wrong.

VOTE Rafay

I don't quite understand this. Not the fact that you're taking me at my word (because I'm telling the truth), but the vote for Rafay. Rafay's horrendously wrong in voting for me but why are you voting for someone who has claimed Cop and has not been countered?

Let me be clear about this: I don't think Rafay is scum. It is likely that he is a Cop and is just voting for me for some retarded reason.

I have to kind of agree with this. If you're only voting for LWW to register a vote just because instead of voting on someone who might actually get lynched today that does look kind of bad.

Overall I'm still most critical of the 3 people who have challenged my role claim. I don't fault you because you should but I also have the benefit of knowing that I'm telling the truth and therefore it looks scummy to me that Kevin, COD, and Wolfpacks have done so. Of the three of them, Kevin has been the most vocal in repeatedly calling it into question. Wolfpacks however has done so and then voted for Rafay who claimed Cop for some reason.. So for now..

I sort of agree with this, but I have to follow more with lww and voting for tony, later on this night. I might not if he claims and it’s believable, or there’s some other reason to vote for somebody else, but we should be voting, and not just voting to vote to register.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Going on the only intell I have and having to take TW on his word VOTE Rafay

Wait are you nuts??!!! 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I was being pressured to vote so I went with someone who was voting for TW who claim Miller, if you don't get told you will die if you don't vote, then you don't get to make rash decisions,

UNVOTE

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

Wait are you nuts??!!!

Yes and aways have been

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Wait are you nuts??!!!

Yes and aways have been

I'd still recommend voting to stave off brewers threat...

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I don't want to discourage people from voting since it makes our job of catching scum a lot harder, but technically his threat only applies if someone has to go to trial by combat, ie no one reaches the half majority requirement of 3 votes.

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
My vote will be judged on no idea at all,

VOTE COD

He voted for Torres

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

CAPTAIN (2) COD, KevinH
COD (1) Wolfpacks
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN
LWW (1) Tony
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) RAFAY
TONY (3) Captain, Dontavian, LWW
TORRES
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS (2) Torres, TW

NOT VOTING:  Velocity... shocker

WITH 11 ALIVE IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH OR 3 AT DEADLINE
DEADLINE IS 1/26/2021 AT 9AM CN TIME

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

And you're still wrong.

VOTE Rafay

I don't quite understand this. Not the fact that you're taking me at my word (because I'm telling the truth), but the vote for Rafay. Rafay's horrendously wrong in voting for me but why are you voting for someone who has claimed Cop and has not been countered?

So from your perspective (if you are telling the truth) I can understand questioning the alignment of anyone who doubts you. On the other hand, anyone who doesn't consider the possibilities and just runs with whatever claim people make without having any evidence looks scummy to me. I'm not voting you but I laid my suspicions of your claim on the table in the hopes that the town could consider it and continue to analyze your actions rather than make assumptions about the validity of your claim and write you off as townie. You may very well be town but anyone who just takes that at face value is just trying to go with the flow and not stick out (in other words they don't want to draw attention to themselves, kinda like scum often do).

My vote will be judged on no idea at all,

VOTE COD

He voted for Torres

You what? Below is the final vote count from D1. Are you voting me for voting for Torres in the other game? Come on man.

Final Vote Count

CAPTAIN (2) COD, MK
COD
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN (1) Dontavian
LWW
LYNER (4) Wolfpacks, TW, Torres, Captain
MK
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) KevinH
TONY
TORRES (2) LWW, Lyner
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS

NOT VOTING: Rafay, Tony, Velocity

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or 4 at Deadline
Deadline is 1/18/2021 at 9am CN time

D1 Post Count

Member name Posts captainjf 29 lilweirdward 24 brewersalliance 23 The Warrior 13 KevinH 13 Dontavian 12 Lord MK 12 Lyner 10 Torres951 9 Rafay 8 Velocity 8 Chaplain of death 7 Wolfpacks 7 Tony Maurice 6

"We need to open the fighting pits, it can be a way to quell this violence, " Hizdar zo Loraq begged.  "I know that the attacks from the Sons of the Harpys will stop if we agree to do so."

"Thats because you ARE the Harpy!"  Skahaz Mo Kandaq yelled back.

The two men continued to argue in the empty throne room.  Ever since Daenerys Targaryen freed the slaves and executed the old masters, the city has been plagued by turmoil.  A mysterious masked cult began to attack and murder freed slaves in secret.  Skahaz was tasked with finding The Harpy, the unkown leader of the cult.  His top suspect was Daenerys's husband, Hizdar zo Loraq.

"Enough of this bickering,"  the Dragon queen said as she walked into the throne room. "These attacks cannot keep happening.  I have deployed the Unsullied throughout the city, we will find who is responsible." She turned and looked at Skahaz, "Do you have any suspects for this Harpy.  I would love to feed him to my dragons..."

Skahaz shifted uncomfortably.  If he accused her husband and could not prove it, he would surly be fed to the dragons, and that was a fate he did not want...  "No your grace, I have not."

Just as Daeneyrs was about to scold him for failing her, Grey Worm ran into the room.

"My queen," he bowed... "there was a mob in the street, The people accused Hero of being a Harpy.  He was killed by the mob."

"How could they think my second in command could be a Harpy?  He liberated them!  Do they not want their freedom!  Round up the old masters and burn them!, we will destroy the Harpys in one blow," she commanded.

"Your grace, please I beg you,"  Hizdar stepped forward.  "This is not the way.  Reopen the fighting pits.  The violence will end.  And the people will be happy."

The queen sat silently, and looked at Grey Worm.  He gave a slight nod.

"  Very well, the pits shall open."

LYNER (4) Wolfpacks, TW, Torres, Captain

Lyner, Hero, an Unsullied Captain and Vanilla Townie was lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1.  Deadline for all Night Actions is 1/20 at 9am CN time

On the other hand WP Torres and captain all voted to lynch Lyner, a townie.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Vote captain.

to save my own ass and some suspicion 

more explanation later

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

On the other hand WP Torres and captain all voted to lynch Lyner, a townie.

I've explained this many times. My vote did not land on Lyner until Lyner voted for me with 30 minutes left to go in the day. It was specifically a self preservation vote.

Vote captain.

to save my own ass and some suspicion 

more explanation later

Wow...really Tony? I have to deal with the same scenario two days in a row now?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

I am Drogon and I am the town Vigilante. I read up on how a Vig usually plays night 1 and I read that usually they avoid killing unless they are absolutely certain their target is scum. That is why there wasn't two deaths last night.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Interesting. So here are the claims so far:

TW: Miller
Torres: Friendly Neighbor (note: he has actually not personally confirmed this, TW has just claimed it for him)
Rafay: Cop
Wolfpacks: VT
Captain: Vig

I'm surprised so many people are claiming this early in the game; that's almost half the players alive if I haven't missed anything.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Interesting. So here are the claims so far:

TW: Miller
Torres: Friendly Neighbor (note: he has actually not personally confirmed this, TW has just claimed it for him)
Rafay: Cop
Wolfpacks: VT
Captain: Vig

I'm surprised so many people are claiming this early in the game; that's almost half the players alive if I haven't missed anything.

Agreed. I'm trying to save my life, for at least one night though

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter