Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

oh. my. god. he saw me! HE SAW ME! I'm not a ghost!! but someones making ghosts..

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Well that answers a lot of questions. I'll be interested to see whether scum or a vig killed MK.

Also someone on the Ferastical train after MK has a vote modifier (either two +1s or one +2), and it's not me. I'd be careful voting for people now just to be sure we don't accidentally hammer anyone early again.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

So we got 2 scum factions? (MK blocked Ferastical's kill last night, so only single death)

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH
So which ones of you are our double voters?

Also wth is diagnoser. Multiple custom roles confirmed  :unsure:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Also wth is diagnoser. Multiple custom roles confirmed 

that is a real role, there are no custom roles in this game

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

So we got 2 scum factions? (MK blocked Ferastical's kill last night, so only single death)

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH
So which ones of you are our double voters?

Also wth is diagnoser. Multiple custom roles confirmed  :unsure:

Why do you keep talking like that? You know, hey.. whoa that'd be weird. What if we really weren't in an asylum but this was just some maniacs game of mafia? And all that was just the dream of lizard? Which was being simulated by aliens ten thousand years from now? And Lyner is one of those aliens that's why he talks funny. BUSTED, LYNER! TELL ME HOW TO ESCAPE THE SIMULATION! NOWW!

Haha just kidding. I like it here. :)

Or a Vig who literally can't control himself. That would explain why I'm locked up in here with someone as crazy as him.

So which ones of you are our double voters? Also wth is diagnoser. Multiple custom roles confirmed

Me! or maybe Kevin! probably not LWW. I can't say for sure. I clad my votes in iron though!

I'll be interested to see whether scum or a vig killed MK.

For questions like this we cannot hope to answer and must look to COD.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

It's not on the mafia wiki.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

thats not the only place that has games

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

What is COD going to do? MK's claim appears to have been proven posthumously, which means that COD is more or less confirmed vanilla (MK knew this would happen to whoever he was protecting if they were shot) and not mafia (Ferastical can't have tried to shoot him if he was mafia too). I guess there's a really small chance that he's some third party role but I feel like there have to be a ton of better leads worth chasing before going down that route, unless someone knows something definitive.

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

What is COD going to do? MK's claim appears to have been proven posthumously, which means that COD is more or less confirmed vanilla (MK knew this would happen to whoever he was protecting if they were shot) and not mafia (Ferastical can't have tried to shoot him if he was mafia too). I guess there's a really small chance that he's some third party role but I feel like there have to be a ton of better leads worth chasing before going down that route, unless someone knows something definitive.

Hmm I don't know if that all adds up. Probably, I guess. I just knew I didn't know and you didn't know and Rafay didn't know so maybe COD could tell us something. So it's just MK we need to know about.

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:All_roles_and_modifiers

I call bullshit. 

Hmm I don't know if that all adds up. Probably, I guess. I just knew I didn't know and you didn't know and Rafay didn't know so maybe COD could tell us something. So it's just MK we need to know about.

The only info I got is that Robert is most likely Town. I think I was getting flipped results since MK flipped town but investigated as Mafia. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I call bullshit. 

The only info I got is that Robert is most likely Town. I think I was getting flipped results since MK flipped town but investigated as Mafia. 

you do know that not every role is on that one site right? lol  there are other sources out there.  if you wanna dig a bit you can find it.  but im not giving it to you

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I'd be careful making this assumption, at least for now. You could just be paranoid instead of insane. That being said, we probably should just ignore the results you got as untrustworthy unless someone figures out your actual sanity.

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

This might be helpful.

LWW

Captainjf 2.0

CANIK 

CM 

COD
KEVINH

LYNER

SUYASH
ROBERT

LWW is either quite town or quite scum. or something. definitely keep an eye on him. (and if I die, don't friggin forget this)

I started the wagon on Fera. And I personally know I definitely am town.

COD/Robert - have some reason to think they might be town but not confirmed.

Vote: CM

A random suspect but he's been too quiet for my liking.

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I call bullshit. 

you do know that not every role is on that one site right? lol  there are other sources out there.  if you wanna dig a bit you can find it.  but im not giving it to you

You are free to use the roles you want in the games you mod, but just cause you saw it used on some obscure site does not make it a normal role lol.

I'd be careful making this assumption, at least for now. You could just be paranoid instead of insane. That being said, we probably should just ignore the results you got as untrustworthy unless someone figures out your actual sanity.

That's a fair point. Had not considered that as I haven't played many games with sanities in play. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
You are free to use the roles you want in the games you mod, but just cause you saw it used on some obscure site does not make it a normal role lol.

just because youre not familiar with the role or site does not make it obscure or not normal

no where does it say all roles have to come from mafiascum.net for them to be "normal" or w.e you want to call it

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Anyone want to theorize about what a diagnoser could be?

Personally, sounds like a potential way to discover sanities!

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Suyash Adhikari

Suyash Adhikari

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 284 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:625802
  • Souls Baptized:33531
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:JadenStar10#3620

vote: LWW

"%20alt=

of P&W

;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

vote: LWW

Bro I swear I will policy lynch you if you vote for people without posting anything else again.

Anyone want to theorize about what a diagnoser could be?

Personally, sounds like a potential way to discover sanities!

Yep agreed, I think this is likely, and also stinks if it's true lol. I really hope he left some breadcrumbs but I doubt it.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count 3.1

Captainjf 2.0

CANIK 

CM 

COD

KEVINH

LWW (1) Suyash

LYNER 

SUYASH 

ROBERT2424 

Not Voting: Captainjf, Canik, Colonel Medved, CoD, KevinH, LWW, Lyner, Robert

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline

Deadline is 4/12 at 9am CN time

brewersalliance 39 lilweirdward 28 Chaplain of death 21 KevinH 16 captainjf 16 Lord MK 15 Ferastical 15 Lyner 11 Canik 9 Robert2424 9 Rafay 7 Velocity 5 Suyash Adhikari 4 Colonel Medved 4

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

sometimes feels like

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users