Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

N1 I investigated captainjf, apparently got switched to CoD, got a result of Vanilla

How do you know u got switched? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

N1 I investigated captainjf, apparently got switched to CoD, got a result of Vanilla

How do you know u got switched? 

Cause of this

Ferastical visited CoD

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
@MK looks like you've got some explaining to do.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Does anyone know anything? 

Yes.

Oh you want to hear it? Well I'll say this, I've determined I'm either sane or insane and either Fera or CoD are lying probably and also I maybe should stop disparaging Velocity so much you all lynched him for chocolate I think I may be putting his life in danger. Also Brewers is lterally a void in space shaped like a donkey.

I also know for an absolute FACT that MK and CoD are scum partners and MK is making a cover story for CoD is a theory with I have no evidence to support.

I help you hoped. Butterscotch. Neat.

Vote Ferastestical

:king:

Wait what do you know about MK and CoD

Also why did you vote Fearstestical then

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

VELOCITY, YOU ARE DEAD.  NO TALKING

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Okay.

Now that i have all that information.

I'm a asylum doctor.
I can choose to protect someone.
If that someone is targeted for a kill that night, then my target and the killer's target get turned into a vanilla of their faction.

I didn't use it on n0, cause there wasn't going to be any kills.
N1, i used it to protect cod, cause of the brewers thing and cause of Lww (his tendency to kill the most active on n1, cause he wants to be the most active himself)

And since cod is now a vt and i protected him last night, while ferastical visited him last night.
And the only way i can make my target vanilla is if they are targeted for the kill.

I was waiting for ferastical to rc, to see whether he will choose the vig rc. He didn't.
So the only other role which can kill, are all anti town.

So tl:dr, ferastical tried to kill cod last night, or atleast Captain, and since he's not vig, he's scum.

Vote: Ferastical.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Captainjf replaces Anglet Green

Vote Count 2.2

Captainjf 2.0

CANIK 

CM 

COD

FERASTICAL (2) Canik, MK

KEVINH

LWW 

LYNER 

MK 

RAFAY 

SUYASH (1) LWW

ROBERT2424 (1) Robert2424

Not Voting: Captainjf, Colonel Medved, Ferastical, KevinH, Lyner, Rafay, Suyash

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline

Deadline is 4/8 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I had a crazy dream last night

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

you are VERY close to being mod killed 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
He just got here.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

He knows better than to post about a "dream" about his past character... if he says anything about it, its an instant mod kill

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Okay.

I'm a asylum doctor.
I can choose to protect someone.
If that someone is targeted for a kill that night, then my target and the killer's target get turned into a vanilla of their faction.

I didn't use it on n0, cause there wasn't going to be any kills.
N1, i used it to protect cod, cause of the brewers thing and cause of Lww (his tendency to kill the most active on n1, cause he wants to be the most active himself)

And since cod is now a vt and i protected him last night, while ferastical visited him last night.
And the only way i can make my target vanilla is if they are targeted for the kill.

I was waiting for ferastical to rc, to see whether he will choose the vig rc. He didn't.
So the only other role which can kill, are all anti town.

So tl:dr, ferastical tried to kill cod last night, or atleast Captain, and since he's not vig, he's scum.

Vote: Ferastical.

I find it odd that your role somehow also announces the person who tried to make the kill to the town, but there are a lot of things that Brewers does in his setups that I find odd to be fair. Guess we can find out by voting Ferastical out. 

Vote: Ferastical

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
We should definitely not rule out the possibility that MK is bussing his partner, but I think there's a very small chance that MK made up this story regardless.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I don't know what roles are in play, but it seems to be some combination from the Category: Manipulative

Vanillaiser turns people vanilla and Deflector sends the action some place else.

It gives us the most information.

:emot-bandwagon:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

This is a very quick bandwagon

MK: Asylum Doctor, turns attacked target (and it's attacker?) to vanilla. Targeted CoD.

CoD: Cop, investigated Robert (N0) & MK (N1). Both turned out scum. Now a VT.

Ferastical: Vanilla cop. Targeted Velocity (N0) & CoD (N1), Both turned out scum.

Are we assuming that CoD is paranoid cop? We practically already won the game if he's sane, assuming MK is attempting a bus on Ferastical right now. That makes MK, Robert, and Ferastical as our scums.

Reminder that scum has day talk.

Ferastical's RC is a bit convenient so there's that.

I agree Ferastical lynch might give us the best information.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

That's quite an accusation, huh?

Let me just mention how convenient this all has been for you since you now have "gathered all that information". Your "role" is definitely a good example - a doctor role that has conditional outcomes? Of course that's not unheard of, but still a rare sight, and that sounds more like a sanity than something you would find written out on your Role PM. Oh, and did I mention how you don't have to report any N0 findings due to your "role"?

Here are also a couple of things you left hanging: firstly, why do you think that I was the only one visiting CoD last night? Don't tell me it was because only my name was on the beginning thread for D2. That can't be an accurate assumption, since apparently you visited CoD too, and we don't see your name there, do we? Secondly, how would you explain the actual kill that went down? Does the scum team now have 2 kills per night?

How about something that fits better - you're exactly who you say you are, except not a doctor. Oh, and you're also scum. Your only power is to turn people into vanilla townies. Yesterday, you hopped by CoD, same as I. You happened to notice the announcement that I visited CoD, made up a role, since you knew it would play right into this crazy setup and waited to know if it wouldn't clash with my RC. Then you made your move, all the while blurring the circumstances around captainjf.

This game has been caught in a grinding halt until either one of us gets cleared. I'm not the type to want to be sacrificed, so you can expect me to fight back.

Vote -> Lord MK

I find it odd that your role somehow also announces the person who tried to make the kill to the town, but there are a lot of things that Brewers does in his setups that I find odd to be fair.

Sorry... where exactly did he say that the person who attempted the kill gets announced? What game are you guys playing?  :huh:

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

EDIT:

Ferastical: Vanilla cop. Targeted Velocity (N0) & CoD (N1), Both turned out scum VT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

EDIT:

Ferastical: Vanilla cop. Targeted Velocity (N0) & CoD (N1), Both turned out scum VT.

Additional correction: his claim is that they showed up as "vanilla" without a modifier for their alignment.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

End of Day 2

Captainjf 2.0

CANIK 

CM 

COD

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH

KEVINH

LWW 

LYNER 

MK (1) Ferastical

RAFAY 

SUYASH 

ROBERT2424 (1) Robert2424

Not Voting: Captainjf, Colonel Medved, Lyner, Rafay, Suyash

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline

Deadline is 4/8 at 9am CN time

A group of patents began to circle Ferastical.  "Why did you visit me???" asked CoD.  I was just checking if you had any powers!  Yelled ferastical.  LIAR! YOU STOLE HIS POWERS! Yelled MK.  They began to attack him. Canik stomped on his feet.  CoD punched him in the kidneys.  KevinH came in with a shiv and stabbed ferastical in the gut, ball sack and neck.  Ferastical fell to the ground bleeding and choking.  LWW rolled him over and shoved his hand up Ferastical's ass.  He began to dig around in it and then smiled.  LWW pulled out a pudding cup, brown.  Was it chocolate pudding or poop?  LWW diped his finger in the cup and sucked off the flavor.  NOPE!  Poop!  He said and laughed.

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH

Ferastical, a ninja and member of the mafia died D2.

It is now N2.  Deadline for all actions is 4/5 at 9am CN time 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Guys come quick!  Something bad happened.  Canik yelled at the guards.  Dude shut up, the guard said.  You literally have schizophrenia, so we arent trusting you.  The guard walked away laughing.  But a few min later he was no longer laughing.  His boss called him into the office.  We had two more murders last knight.  Hiis boss told him as he fired him.

Rafay, a diagnoser, died N2

MK, a doctor Died N2

It is now Day 3.  Deadline is 4/12 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter