Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
with 3 players Alive it takes 2 to lynch

Deadline is 4/29 at 8pm CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I'm guessing CM targeted capt?

Having a Deva scum is a bit too OP I think, so that means you're our final scum, CoD.

I'm a miller btw

With the amount of investigative roles in the game, you didn't claim miller before now? Awfully convenient. Why would Ferastical have attempted to kill me if I were scum? MK's ability only Vanillized me because it stopped a kill attempt, and it was revealed that Ferastical had visited me that night. In what world would a ninja have targeted fellow scum?

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

If I RC I'll be given a hidden modifier. I decided not to RC.

Ferastical got redirected. He fake claimed vanilla cop so I don't see any reason for him to lie about the redirection. So chance is Ferastical didn't target you.

Some things are still bugging me however, so I'll wait until CM chimes in

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
Looks like i hit the nail on the head last night

Yes, i targeted Captain. I didnt like how quiet and secretive he was yesterday. Decided he was most likely the SK out of everyone.

So its down to us three. Lyner is claiming Miller, and CoD is VT? Gonna be a hard one. Claiming miller is a good way to fend off any guilty claims, but it seemed no one investigated you this game.

2nd post: Oops, didnt see there was an additional page haha. I can see why you decided to hold off on the claim now. Still gonna be a hard decision, i see valid points for both sides

Edited by Colonel Medved, 27 April 2021 - 10:05 AM.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

If I RC I'll be given a hidden modifier. I decided not to RC.

Ferastical got redirected. He fake claimed vanilla cop so I don't see any reason for him to lie about the redirection. So chance is Ferastical didn't target you.

Some things are still bugging me however, so I'll wait until CM chimes in

You have been given a hidden modifier for role claiming

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

You have been given a hidden modifier for role claiming
:smug: 

Kinda weird that each time the deva kill action worked there are only 2 kills instead of 3, but I guess it's just coincidence. Mafia got factional kill after all. 

Vote: CoD

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Posting vote count, cause brewers is being lazy again.

Vote Count

COD (1): Lyner
CM (0):
LYNER (0):

Not Voting: Cod, CM

with 3 players Alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Deadline is 4/29 at 8pm CN time
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

That you were given a "hidden modifier" for claiming does not legitimize the claim. Also you aren't claiming what this new modifier is?

• Captainjf 2.0 Serial Killer, died N4
  • CANIK, a Watcher, Died N3
  • CAPTAIN, a Doctor, died N1
  • CM
  • COD
  • FERASTICAL, a Ninja and member of the mafia was lynched D2
  • KEVINH, a vote thief, was lynched D4
  • LWW, a cop, died N4
  • LYNER
  • M, a doctor, died n2
  • RAFAY, a diagnoser died n2
  • ROBERT2424, a role cop and member of the mafia died N3
  • SUYASH, MOD KILLED D3
  • VELOCITY, a Jester, was lynched D1

Notice anything about all those roles? There isn't a single one that redirects actions. We obviously can't know what Suyash's ability was, but that's your claim? You think it was me because you think that the single role we don't know must have redirected Ferasticals kill on me on N1? That's pretty thin.

On the other hand until I mentioned that Lyner's posts weren't actually adding anything to the conversation he skated by just commenting on what other people were saying. Afterwards his posts drastically changed to be more engaging as the player count got low. In other words you lurked through early game and then got active towards the end to give the appearance of being the primary scum hunter to gain the trust of unwitting townies. 

Vote: Lyner

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

sorry, have bad side effects from the covid vaccine  so im not gonna be around for a bit

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

That you were given a "hidden modifier" for claiming does not legitimize the claim. Also you aren't claiming what this new modifier is?
It's hidden, only brewers knows what it is. Do you think it makes sense for scum to have this kind of limitation? 

You think it was me because you think that the single role we don't know must have redirected Ferasticals kill on me on N1? That's pretty thin.
I think you're the last scum because CM's is more townie than you is all. Unless you want to convince me that CM is scum?

On the other hand until I mentioned that Lyner's posts weren't actually adding anything to the conversation he skated by just commenting on what other people were saying. Afterwards his posts drastically changed to be more engaging as the player count got low. In other words you lurked through early game and then got active towards the end to give the appearance of being the primary scum hunter to gain the trust of unwitting townies. 
I literally forced everyone to talk yesterday and shrinked our pool of possible scums, which helped CM to get our SK. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

It's hidden, only brewers knows what it is. Do you think it makes sense for scum to have this kind of limitation? 

You think it was me because you think that the single role we don't know must have redirected Ferasticals kill on me on N1? That's pretty thin.
I think you're the last scum because CM's is more townie than you is all. Unless you want to convince me that CM is scum?

I literally forced everyone to talk yesterday and shrinked our pool of possible scums, which helped CM to get our SK. 

The first time you helped scum hunt all game.

I don't think CM is scum, I think you are. I'm trying to point out the lack of evidence you have in this accusation so that CM hopefully makes the right decision. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Well, based off everything i've read and understood from the game so far, i find Lyner to be more believable. Part of me thinks due to his late claim, it seems kinda sus. But at the end of the day, he knew a hidden modifier would be in play if he revealed, and Brewers backed it. Hopefully i am making the right choice, if not whoever scum is deserves an award

Vote: CoD 

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

GG scum, you win.

Town punted.

He doesn't deserve an award lol, it's kind of obvious imo. His behavior completely changed from early/mid game to late game. And he didn't have an informational role that he was trying to hide. Only other reason to do so is to actively try to dodge suspicions about lurking, which I had already voiced towards him, which caused his behavior to totally change. He didn't play bad by any stretch, but this was winnable even on this last day. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Lol who do you think was the last scum?

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Is it not Lyner? I don't see why CM would talk about them deserving an award if it were himself. If it is, congrats on the win but we got douped by the role.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

wat

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Brewers isn't around I guess since he said he had an adverse reaction to a vaccine? But the game is over. I have been lynched with both of you voting for me. Its just down to someone announcing the results.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Yes, i was indeed the last member of the mafia :P

Decided my best play was to just claim my actual role. Since i've never seen it in play before, i was hoping everyone would assume it to be a town role. Worked out in my favor haha. I threw in the last post just for shits and giggles, tho i would say this has to be my best win as scum thus far. 

I did find it funny that Lyner called out that there wasn't a kill the same night i would use my action. Glad you guys didnt run with that  :D

Edited by Colonel Medved, 29 April 2021 - 03:48 AM.

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
I did find it funny that Lyner called out that there wasn't a kill the same night i would use my action. Glad you guys didnt run with that 

goddammit lol

mislynching Kevin made me afraid to pull another conspiracy theory, so I just took my chances with CoD

gg

Edited by Lyner, 29 April 2021 - 04:03 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
As much as this game frustrated me, it was a great example of how towns in IRON mafia tend to bite themselves in the butt by both making silly scummy mistakes and then over analyzing bad play. All of us latched onto something kind of silly that another player did, and completely ignored the one player who essentially admitted to making two kills lol. Big kudos to CM though, he played a heck of a game.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the whole setup for this absolutely insane game lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter