Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ziego of Zyriia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Ziego

Ziego

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:640201
  • Souls Baptized:200
  • Discord ID:2trendyy

Ruler Name: Ziego
Nation Name: Zyriia
Nation Link: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=640201
Nation Strength: 437.129

Your Time Zone: EST

New or Current CN Player?: New ( 3 days old as of 9/20/23)

Easy Questions Part: (I'm not going to fill this in, but be imaginative and honest with your answers)
1. IRON looks like a very well organized alliance and i believe joining an alliance such as IRON will be an amazingly beneficial choice and will elevate my nation foward, also because im currently being attacked and im losing severly.
2. The benefits of joining an alliance are : Aid, support from other nations, Security, and trade :)
3. So far i am really loving this game and i want to take it seriously!
4. Yes of course, i want to take this game seriously. 
5. I believe it was Imran Ehsan. 
6. Yes, i understand 
7. Yes, I understand 
8. Yes i am

Yes, I understand that I will be receiving a welcome/orientation PM within 48 hours or less after admittance, after which I will be required to read it. It is for my own understanding of this alliance and to better my enjoyment of the game, that I read this PM.

Yes, by applying to IRON I agree to adhere to the IRON Charter & Rules of War. I realize that should I breach either, IRON reserves the right to terminate my membership with immediate effect.

The IRON Oath

I, Ziego vow to faithfully, honestly and honourably serve the reigning IRON Council and its legitimate successors and also to dedicate myself to them with all my strength, ready to sacrifice all, should it become necessary.

Furthermore, I ziego, promise to my Commanding Officer and my other superiors respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear!

I, Ziego of Republica de Zyriia, swear I will observe faithfully, loyally and honourably the above IRON Oath. May the almighty Administrator and His gracious Moderators assist me

Bryan93

Bryan93

Tempered IRON

• Minister of the Vault
  • 1,356 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:626246
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
Hey, so I click on your nation and you’re currently a member of another alliance. You would need to leave that AA and join IRON and also switch your team to orange

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bryan93

Bryan93

Tempered IRON

• Minister of the Vault
  • 1,356 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:626246
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta

He has left AA and joined Murete