Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Medieval Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
169 replies to this topic

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:471330
  • Squadron:Alpha
An evil overlord, an out of the way town, a strange death, and a suppressed power...all the makings of a good story. Unfortunately, this isn't that town, nor are you those lucky few to go on the world saving adventure. But that doesn't mean that a story of some note isn't about to take place...

Hey uh...sorry i'm a little late getting this all out. I was really really really busy yesterday. I'll get everything together and throw it all out like now. :P

The Players

1. Theophilos, rich merchant, inheritor of a vast information ring, and Deputy, was imprisoned and sentenced to beheading Day 2.
2. KevinH, wealthy merchant, head of a vast information ring, and Cop, was found cut and poisoned during Night 1.
3. AKCPluto, wealthy merchant, evil and cunning murderer, and member of the "Mafia", was stabbed to death Day 1.
4. Kaziocore, wealthy merchant and Townie, lynched Day 3.
5. CanucksDynasty, wealthy merchant and member of the "Mafia", survives to end-game.
6. Electric Mango, wealthy merchant and Townie, killed by CD in end-game.
7. Martino, wealthy merchant and Townie, was stabbed to death Night 2.

Edited by Narsis, 24 June 2010 - 04:59 PM.

Posted Image

Nuclear Accolade___IRON Spirit___Above Beyond_____Diligence______Seniority___
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Karma Campaign__Karma Nuke_____Karma Aid___TPF Complience__CnG Campaign____CnG Nuke___
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Realm of Philonoe | Posted Image | The GIMP Workshop

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:
The Rules(shamelssly stolen from mole due to lack of time to write up my own...edited slightly)

1. This is game. Enjoy yourself.

2. No editing or deleting posts.

3. No talking to other players outside the game thread unless your Role PM states specifically that you can.

4. No quoting any PMs from me, including Role PMs. Doing so will get you modkilled. Paraphrasing is OK.

5. Vote for a player to be lynched by using the Vote: molestargazer format. You must unvote before voting again.

6. Days will last 5 days(Monday to Friday). Nights will last 48 hours(Saturday and Sunday).
6-1. There are no extensions or shortenings.

7. A lynch requires a majority (50% rounded down + 1) vote. You can also No Lynch, by using Vote: No Lynch.
7-1. If there is no majority by deadline, only a half-majority is needed. (Majority / 2, rounded up if necessary)
7-2. If there are 2 players with the same amount of at least half-majority votes at deadline, then I will lynch the one who reached that number of votes first.

8. After someone has been lynched, discussion may continue until the end of the week. However no lynch may be undone during this period.

9. Don't use small / invisible font, refrain from using coloured text, and don't use any form of clever encryption or code in your messages.

10. If you haven't posted in 3 days, I'll prod you. If you don't pick up that prod AND post within 48 hours, I'll replace you(the exception being if the 48 hours would fall during the night phase).
10-1. If you need to be replaced for whatever reason, please PM me, don't flake.
10-2. If you are V/LA, don't rely on me checking the thread / your signature. Please post in the thread notifying me of your V/LA or PM me about it.

11. Vote counts will be made whenever I feel like it, in their own post. If I'm lagging behind, feel free to prod me and ask as necessary (See rule 15-1).

12. Be nice. Excessive flaming will result in a warning, then a replacement or modkill as I see fit.
12-1. "Excessive" is defined by me on the spur of the moment. I will try and be consistent (if indeed I have to warn at all), but if you don't like it, tough.

13. I hope it isn't necessary, but any modkills will negatively effect the rule-breaker's faction in some way which I see fit. If you are modkilled, you lose, no matter how the game ends.

14. I can change, add, or edit rules as I see fit. I will notify players in-thread if this happens.

15. I am not perfect. I may have got something wrong. I may have missed a rule out. Let me know, ask me questions, but don't abuse my mistakes.
15-1. To get my attention in-thread, use the MOD: <Your message> format. Or, y'know, you could PM me.

Edited by Narsis, 07 June 2010 - 11:47 PM.

Posted Image

Karma Campaign__Karma Nuke_____Karma Aid___TPF Complience__CnG Campaign____CnG Nuke___

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:
All seemed great when you reached Miller's estate. Beautiful gardens and marble statues surrounded an imposing and large stone mansion. As you entered through the massive oak doors you were greeted by Matt Miller.

"Welcome to my humble home," said Matt Miller as you entered, a smile seemingly plastered on his face. With a flourish he opened another door and led you through halls lined with tapestries, paintings, and sculptures, all very expensive and rare. Fountains seemed to spring from the floors and walls in places and land in gem encrusted marble pools. You walked through another hall, this one adorned with arms and armour. Beautiful swords, stunning shields, and flawless craftsmanship surrounded you. All the while Mr. Miller was babbling on about this and that piece; who made it, where it came from, and, most of all, how much it cost to get it. It seemed that this was one man that truly enjoyed showing off all that he had accomplished.

With another flourish the door to the banquet hall opened. Almost as soon as you sat down at a massive table, far too big for just the 8 of you, the festivities began. It seemed that Mr. Miller had an endless supply of clowns, musicians, poets, and servants at his command. The food began pouring through the doors as servants carried platters heaping with pies, meats, fruits, and vegetables; and all of the highest quality. It seemed that no expense had been spared for these 7 merchants, although why exactly would never be found out.

As the evening wore on and the proud talk of deeds done and battles won died away, Matt Miller stood to give a speech. It seemed that finally they would figure out exactly what brought them all here...

"Lords and Ladys, or rather those soon to become such," began Matt, "it is my pleasure and honour to have you all here on this fine night. I have asked you all to come for one simple reason..."

Before he could finish he fell forward against the table, splattering food all over those nearest and eliciting a cry of shock from everyone in the room. Servants hurried to tend to their master, but to no avail. Matt Miller was dead!

It is now Day 1. With 7 people alive, it takes 4 to lynch, 2 at deadline. Deadline is basically whenever I get around to it Friday evening or Saturday morning.

Edited by Narsis, 07 June 2010 - 11:45 PM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AKCPLUTO

AKCPLUTO

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 338 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I have received my role PM, and am ready to proceed.

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
  • Squadron:Kilo
With only 7 players, I figure this game to have 2 mafia and 5 townies. I further deduce that Matt Miller was poisoned as we were all in the room at the time of his murder and did not see anyone kill him. Since KevinH had a previous avatar that looked like the infamous cook, Colonel Sanders, he must be the guilty one. XD

Vote: KevinH

On a personal note, it's good to be playing mafia again with everyone!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
When I first got my role PM, my first thought was that Matt-tech was getting reinitialized.
My second thought was that I am alreading sending Matt tech.
My third thought was that of elation that a new mafia game had started.

I came to the thread and my fourth thought was sadness to see that Matt had died.
My fifth thought was to wonder how the real Matt would feel about that.

My sixth thought was more gladness that Electric Mango is back.
My seventh thought was "OMGUS" when I saw that EM had voted for me already.

I've run out of thoughts at the moment so I'll just submit this post and acknowledge that I'm ready to start.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

... KevinH had a previous avatar that looked like the infamous cook, Colonel Sanders

Never mind a previous avatar, I like your current one!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Martino

Martino

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,659 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:066724
It's indeed good to be back to playing mafia. I'm assuming the killer must have never worked with Matt, otherwise there is no way he would have killed him. So I'll
vote: Kaziocore
I agree that there are most likely 2 mafia players.

66724.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AKCPLUTO

AKCPLUTO

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 338 posts
  • Resources:
That woman looks like a [insert derogatory name here to describe women with zero moral integrity].

Anyhow....I think that we have 3 mafia's seeing as how the mods are trying to get us more interested in the game.

In which case, I'm tossing a random P(inky) OS on Theo for grins.

Martino

Martino

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,659 posts
  • Resources:

That woman looks like a [insert derogatory name here to describe women with zero moral integrity].

Anyhow....I think that we have 3 mafia's seeing as how the mods are trying to get us more interested in the game.

In which case, I'm tossing a random P(inky) OS on Theo for grins.

You think the game would start at LyLo? I doubt it, that wouldn't give us any chance.

66724.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
There are only 7 players.
There are only 2 mafia.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AKCPLUTO

AKCPLUTO

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 338 posts
  • Resources:
Bah, my inexperience at the game shows....I had no idea that a 4/3 setup would be lylo. But yeah, I suppose that would be a boring game if there was the immediate risk of a 3/3 = win for mafia.

Anyhow, OK, two mafia. Who are they?

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
Since ACKPLUTO was the first to post he deserves a vote!
Vote: ACKPLUTO
And he is not from IRON so that means he is more likely to kill Matt Miller!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Anyhow, OK, two mafia. Who are they?

It must be CD and Theo because they're still not posting :|
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
@Kazio :P

Also :speak_cool: for the sherlocky chick.

Since there is no Falzis to vote for on day 1 ... I'll go with Martino since he clearly misappropriated funds from The Vault, and is now covering that up with murder! MURDER I say.

Vote: Martino

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:050264
Yay...mafia.
I hope the new rules help.

Vote: Electric Mango

Welcoming back an old friend to the game :awesome:
PS3 80GB
Games: NHL09, MGS4, LBP, T:WfC, KZ2, U:DF

Mafia: 24gp, 15W (8T/5M/2O), 9L (8T/1M)

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
Should I start a no-lynch debate?

:3910290200_9284e0754f_o:

Actually, I think with only 7 players, the town has to act fast to win.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:050264

Please no debate. :flail:

If I recall correctly...last game you voted on D1 too and turned out to be townie.
Your gameplay has changed a bit and I don't know what to make of it yet.

I'll give you a bye for not going with your previous style of "no lynch" voting.
PS3 80GB
Games: NHL09, MGS4, LBP, T:WfC, KZ2, U:DF

Mafia: 24gp, 15W (8T/5M/2O), 9L (8T/1M)

Martino

Martino

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,659 posts
  • Resources:

What makes you think the town has to act faster in a 5vs2 set up when compared to, for example, a 7 vs 3 set up?

66724.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
I'm changing my voting choice to Martino to get at least one of us to two votes.

Vote: Martino

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter