Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TMCWPTI #2 - Game Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
761 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo
AKC, why would I try to duplicate your actions when you've been acting suspicious for a while now? To incriminate myself? No, I genuinely believed that CD was scum, but I was proven wrong.

Anyway, the concensus seems to be to go for AKC and then figure out how to go from there on the next day. I'm going to do what CD did yesterday: I'm voting with TC, a known townie.

Vote:AKCPLUTO

VOTE COUNT:
AKCPLUTO (2): TerrorChrist, ccabal86

Not Voting (3): AKCPLUTO, Preston, reign of terror

With 5 alive, 3 is needed to lynch.

Edited by molestargazer, 06 June 2011 - 12:33 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
And ccabal ends up voting before RoT does; not really surprising I guess, since both of them are trying to prove their towniness at this stage.

Since conversation has slowed and we seem to have gotten all the discussion that's going to happen, let's just move forward from here:

Vote: AKCPLUTO

-Preston
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
While the lynch should be technically complete at this point, it's not too late for RoT to register his vote as well if he wishes to do so and gets here before mole ends the day.

-Preston
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
  • Squadron:Delta
Vote-AKCPLUTO

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TerrorChrist

TerrorChrist

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 496 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:445292

I'm going to do what CD did yesterday: I'm voting with TC, a known townie.

Vote:AKCPLUTO

Please don't put this much pressure on my shoulders... I might collapse!
On leave for an undetermined period, to have my Faith tested link
LOOKING FOR ONE 1-on-1 TECH PARTNER (WE ARE SELLING).

Representative of The High Council of Guardians of the Holy Scripture and all the Lands, and the Chosen People of Holy Promised Land
Posted Image Posted Image
Tech sold: 750 (+250 non-E-I-E-O approved) *** E-I-E-I-O-score: 44 (link)
Battles fought: 0 *** Victory: 0 *** Loss: 0 *** Draw: 0
Nukes taken: 0

Bi-lateral treaties
Scripture Teachings, Chapter on "The Ultimate Truth of The OGOAR", element 34,1: There IS no Spoon!

Posted Image

Behold, the glory of our Holy Warriors!!
Spoiler

The High Council of Guardians of the Scriptures and All the Lands have seen it fit to, on behalf of the Chosen People of Holy Promised Land, award me the following:
Spoiler

Disclaimer: Please note that the views RP-ed and my personal beliefs may very well diverge.

AKCPLUTO

AKCPLUTO

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 338 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Well, good game. The Mafia have won.

molestargazer

molestargazer

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,395 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Alpha
VOTE COUNT:
AKCPLUTO (4): TerrorChrist, ccabal86, Preston, reign of terror

Not Voting (1): AKCPLUTO

With 5 alive, 3 is needed to lynch.

"A Lifeguard? Seriously? That's a load of rubbish if I've ever heard it..." Preston laughed incredulously as AKCPLUTO took a step back from the group nervously, trying to protest his innocence.
"Look! It's obvious, right? I got a job here!"
"Oh, come on..." Ccabal joined in now, laughing slightly at the now-trembling AKC. "That's a bit coincidental, isn't it? After that lifeguard that survived the last thing, you expect us to believe this?"
"YES! Look, I'm sorry, I made a mistake yesterday!" He pleaded. This wasn't working, so he tried another angle, pointing a finger at CCabal. "Look! He's blatantly just joining the bandwagon!"
A flash of anger could be seen momentarily in Ccabal's eyes, but AKC was saved from being beaten personally - at least for the moment. TerrorChrist now took a step toward. "That's a bit of a weak defence, isn't it?"

The debate raged on but there was little AKCPLUTO could do to defend himself. Preston walked towards him angrily, knife from the supermarket in hand, but was beaten to it as reign of terror took a run past him and leapt onto the helpless AKC, who fell backwards. His head hit the tiled floor of the supermarket with a horrible crack. Breathing heavily, reign of terror hauled himself up onto his knees and began to search the dead AKC's pockets. He pulled out a wallet, and began to flick through. TerrorChrist simply stared at the ongoing search nervously. The other two glanced at each other.

"Oh, god..." Said reign of terror as he found one of the cards. He tossed it back to ccabal86, who caught it and looked. It identified AKCPLUTO as an ex-employee of the IRONTown Swimming Pool, where he had worked as a lifeguard.

AKCPLUTO, Cowardly Ex-Lifeguard, has been lynched.

What happened after that was a blur of movement. ccabal86 dropped the dead lifeguard's ID card and got to his knees, reaching into a holster concealed beneath a trouser leg. He whipped out the pistol and took aim at reign of terror, still on his knees. Preston took the knife he had been holding and leapt desperately, arm poised to strike. The shot rang out, ccabal barely blinking as the pistol went off in his hand. Mere moments later, reign of terror twitched and fell backwards, the bullet which had lodged itself in his chest causing a wound which was slowly leaking blood.

Letting out a cry of terror, TerrorChrist took a step backwards, barely dodging Preston's flailing blade. He ran a few steps as Preston regained his balance and grabbed the nearest thing to hand - a mesh shopping basket from beneath one of the checkouts. He swung it wildly as Preston charged towards him once more, catching the Mafioso off-guard and hitting him in the face. He dropped the knife with a cry as he stumbled forward, and TerrorChrist turned round, raising the basket to strike again just as the second shot rang out.

Suddenly there was silence in the supermarket, save for the clang of the empty basket hitting the floor, and TerrorChrist slowly slumping backwards, life extinguished. Ccabal reached over and extended a hand to help Preston to his feet.
"Cheers Boss."
"No problem..." Godfather Tony laughed as he helped his partner up and, together, they walked towards the exit. "This place is ours now..."

reign of terror, Customer, has been killed.
TerrorChrist, First-Aid Ex-Lifeguard, has been killed.

THE MAFIA WIN!
The Mafia were:
- Ccabal86, aka Godfather Tony
- Electric Mango, aka Corrupt Manager
- Preston, aka Mafia Goon

Role PMs, Night Choices, and my comments coming up soon.
Also - stay tuned for TMCWPTI #3, modded by reign of terror and created by myself! More info coming soon!

Proud IRONer since 5th July 2006
Proud to have taken 6 nukes, and been ZI'ed for IRON.

• Mod of General Spam, Mafia, and Mole Stargazer's Bar and Grill
  • Ex-Field Marshal, Admissions Admin, Warnings & Walkers and Generalwazawaza mod, Diplomat, amongst many other things that I've forgotten.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
Preston and ccabal you guys played a good game! I wish we could have won, but it was still fun.

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
wow I missed this game :(
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:050264
Bah..

Good game though.
PS3 80GB
Games: NHL09, MGS4, LBP, T:WfC, KZ2, U:DF

Mafia: 24gp, 15W (8T/5M/2O), 9L (8T/1M)

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
:smug:

This was a great game guys! We got lucky a few times, namely with d3mon's controversial situation on day 1 and AKC's unfortunate roleclaim/unfortunate inheritance of role (namely Narsis')

I honestly thought we were going to win a day sooner, but EM really did go inactive which we did not expect.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:050264

:smug:

This was a great game guys! We got lucky a few times, namely with d3mon's controversial situation on day 1 and AKC's unfortunate roleclaim/unfortunate inheritance of role (namely Narsis')

I honestly thought we were going to win a day sooner, but EM really did go inactive which we did not expect.

Yeah...
PS3 80GB
Games: NHL09, MGS4, LBP, T:WfC, KZ2, U:DF

Mafia: 24gp, 15W (8T/5M/2O), 9L (8T/1M)

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
Good game all :)

There was something particularly zen about orchestrating the death of my own cowardly lifeguard role that I survived with last game.

-Preston
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:

Preston and ccabal you guys played a good game! I wish we could have won, but it was still fun.

You played very well too, especially for coming in mid-game like you did!

I believe it was at some point on day 3 that you correctly named EM, ccabal and myself as your guess for scum in a post - kudos for that one :)

-Preston
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

I believe it was at some point on day 3 that you correctly named EM, ccabal and myself as your guess for scum in a post - kudos for that one :)

Ah yes! You had me frightened there, I was glad to see you didn't keep pushing that :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
good work

now why kill me first :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

good work

You seemed like the best decision at the time :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:

good work

It was kindof a process of elimination after day 1 - some people we simply could not target for various reasons, and at the end there were few choices left. If it makes you feel any better, EM was saying he wanted a more seasoned player voted off if possible - and that ended up being you! :)

-Preston
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

While CanucksDynasty and Preston have pressed the case, I believe it is quite possible that they are misguided townies. It will be helpful to the town later on to have posts with analysis like they make.

Preston especially played a good game. CD was the misguided townie but Preston pushed for a lynch and then unvoted so I thought he was on my side.

To those who argued that "we have to lynch somebody on day 1 so we have voting patterns" I ask, "Which these deserve lynching on day 2?"

FOS: ccabal86, CanucksDynasty, TerrorChrist, CaoCao

The answer should have been ccabal86. Why wouldn't the other townies listen? :)

The Mafia were:
- Ccabal86, aka Godfather Tony
- Electric Mango, aka Corrupt Manager
- Preston, aka Mafia Goon[/b]

Well played!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
then lets hope it does happen three times
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter