Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-01] EVIL WON: The Kingdom of Kaardoli

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
370 replies to this topic

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo
The 3 Days Before Deadline VOTE COUNT
ccabal86 (1): Rafay

Not Voting (6): ABigDeer, ccabal86, Eva999, Imran Ehsan, KevinH, Xx Karl xX

With 7 Alive, 4 is needed to lynch.
3 is needed to lynch at deadline.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Karl, Karl, you're my hero
Upon whom do you zero?

Go ahead and start the trouble
My vote will follow and make it double

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:176412
  • Souls Baptized:3,064,366

My vote will follow and make it double

Team Rocket confirmed for scum. Well, that settles it guys :P

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
hmm, well here goes nothing...

Vote: ABigDeer

Fingers crossed guys...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Let's do it

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
Oh and on another note, seeing on how i am causing so much trouble and will probably be night killed, i'll just say who i think are the other scum. Rafay in my mind is definitely a scum, and i guess the next most scummy i think has to be Eva. Here, i'll also post all my reasoning for this:

Reasons for Eva:

Between Rafay and EM right now, EM just strikes me as the more likely scum right now. Rafay is throwing around votes like they're candy, but he isn't really trying to get people to side with him or band wagoning. It almost makes me feel like he's just throwing votes hoping someone will respond stupidly to it. Who knows.

For now though, I feel like EM has been trying to confuse the town by throwing around what I feel is an unlikely "werewolf" scenario. Trying to trap ccabal with the mason thing just sounds silly given how generically we talk about roles. He could have easily said mason without a second thought and it wouldn't have meant anything.

Vote: Electric Mango

I'm not entirely sure ccabal isn't the scum here, as role claiming a townie role so early seems a bit off. It's given us a lot to talk about for now, but I feel like it's dangerous, as it nearly forces the doc (if we have one) to keep you protected. Assuming we have a doc that believes you of course.

Here Eva is trying to call Electric scum and still protect Rafay, so it kind of points towards them working together as scum. Then also trys to call Ccabal suspicous

Sorry I've been a bit inactive, mixture of being busy, a bit sick, and playing Tribes: Ascend with all my spare time >_>

Anyways, RoT does seem to be lying low, though he may have just thought that neither EM nor Rafay were scum. Abigdeer didn't vote either, but his posts have a bit more substance to them.

I have to run for a bit because I need to go to a class, but I'll post again a bit later when I get the chance.

This was when Rot and Deer didn't vote, and for some reason Eva chooses to call RoT suspicious for not voting, but then tries to protect Deer saying it's OK he didn't vote.

I'm really not sure how to vote here. RoT has been suspiciously quiet, but I'm hesitant to follow ccabal and Imran into another lynch after being wrong about EM. Kevin's quick vote on Imran without much explanation is a bit suspicious. I still kinda feel like Kevin's using the posting in poems to hide really having to say anything . Emmanuel hasn't posted in a while which is kinda odd given how important today is, but as I've already said, I don't think he's scum. ABigDeer has been staying a bit quiet as well, but when he does post he at least says something unlike RoT. I don't really find him and RoT suspicious for not voting for the lynch. By that logic Imran should find himself suspicious for voting No lynch when Nerau got lynched as I don't see much of a difference in voting No Lynch against someone who was nearly for sure going to be lynched and not voting at all, the outcome was effectively the same, but I suppose that's just me Beebs I'm not sure about, but my gut says townie. Rafay has calmed down a bit it seems, but he's still being a bit defensive whenever anyone says anything to him.

Here is probably what made me think of him as scum the most, because he criticizes almost everyone in the game and tries to call everyone suspicious...except Rafay and Deer...the two people who are now considered most scummy.

So there it is, you all can think what you want, but i still believe the scum to Be Deer, Rafay, and Eva. Lets hope this is right!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:
I have some work to do before a class and then the class its self, so hopefully I have time to fully respond to that before the day ends. To be brief though, you're totally misreading my posts. For the first one, I don't think anyone suspected Rafay at that point, a position that has changed for probably everyone, including myself now that we've narrowed down the list of people. Ccabal was suspicious there. A townie role claim that early was totally suspicious, though I see now why he did it, to try and set a trap for the scum. A shame it didn't work as it was a good plan.

How did I say RoT was suspicious for not voting but ABigDeer wasn't? I clearly said I don't think the lack of a vote was suspicious at all. I criticized RoT over ABigDeer because I felt like when RoT did post, he never actually said anything at all, the same reason I'm still suspicious of KevinH. RoT never spoke up, not even to role claim before he got lynched.

In the next post, I criticize KevinH, as I have been. I say I don't think Emmanuel (now you) was scum. I comment on why I felt RoT was scummier than ABigDeer at the time, Note that I never say in those posts that I think ABigDeer is townie, only that others were being scummier to me. I say I'm pretty sure Beebs is town. Finally, I comment that Rafay has been throwing votes around less, but getting overly defensive, something that has gotten worse as people started to say, well maybe his is scum.

Anyways, we're in agreement at least about ABigDeer and Rafay being the obvious candidates.

[b]Vote: ABigDeer]/b]

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:
Darn brackets

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
I still think it's wrong what's going on, ccbal and Imran are manipulating all of us and now I think Eva was scum all along to start with who played defensively earlier but now finally gave into her instinct of joining her "brothers" of mafia. Karl is just a townie much like BeeBs was and has unfortunately been manipulated into becoming ccbal's and Imran's puppet. He much likely will be the next one to be decapitated and burned just like poor BeeBs or me since I uncovered the truth about ccbal and Imran. I don't think I can judge ABD as a townie or a mafia cuz he's been so quiet and he still hasn't come out to defend himself..................this is strange in itself and the fact that he doesn't vote but these are not hardcore facts to prove him a scum. Maybe he doesn't have a special townie and just wants to end living in this world where innocents are murdered and a once pleasant kingdom is ripped limb from limb. Either way Kevin I'm begging you to be the voice of reason with your poetry and help me lynch the mafia boss ccbal and deliver this kingdom from his cruel hands. Plz change your vote Karl there is still time for us to get back our kingdom. I have the honor of not having any innocent blood on my hands and Karl I want you to join me in sharing this honor. I so much hate killing a brother townie that If I'm proven wrong I'll commit suicide if ccbal's innocent (IG BOYZ).

I know I gave my best to save the town. May the king's soul RIP. Remember us O'king and fallen friends your sacrifices will not be in vain.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:
For future reference, I'm a guy.

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
So sorry but your name confused me.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Karl is town quite clear
He chose to vote ABigDeer
I go where he steer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:
And that's 4 votes

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
If ABD is proven to be town, and we're still alive after the nightkill, things will get interesting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
WEll the mod hasn't responded there is still time guys plz change your votes.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

WEll the mod hasn't responded there is still time guys plz change your votes.

Actually, that's not true. The day ends when the required amount of votes are gathered, and not when mod posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
VOTE COUNT
ABigDeer (4): Xx Karl xX, ccabal86, Eva999, KevinH
ccabal86 (1): Rafay

Not Voting (2): ABigDeer, Imran Ehsan

With 7 Alive, 4 is needed to lynch.
3 is needed to lynch at deadline.

============================================================

Xx Karl xX: THE DRAGON IS UPON US!

ccabal86: Everybody gather your weapons! Let this beast's reign of terror end right here and right now!

Everyone started arming themselves with swords, throwing spears,
bows and arrows, as the fierce dragon falls from the sky

Danidoun the Dragon: Foolish humans! You mortals cannot defeat a dragon

Eva999: Everyone don't listen to the dragon! Archers aim at his head!

The archers tried to shoot their arrows at the dragon. However it was ineffective.
Danidoun fought back at the defenseless archers with his breath of fire.

Danidoun the Dragon: You fools cannot hurt me. Your resistance is futile.
Surrender to my master and I'll spare the whole kingdom.

KevinH: We will never serve your master. You killed our only butcher!

Tried as the villagers might, they couldn't defeat the dragon.
It stepped on the houses, crushing them and their inhabitants,
breathed fire on the fields and burned up the crops, devoured maidens,
and nearly devastated the kingdom.

Hope which was lost, now stands renewed as the spirit
of the powerful court wizard appeared to turn the tide.

Epsan Wykeham: Missed me everyone? Can't get rid of me that easily.
O a big and mighty dragon! I haven't fought one in ages.

The court wizard started to invoke a mighty spell.
The very alarmed dragon fully knows what the wizard will be doing.

Danidoun the Dragon: I commend you mighty wizard.
You will sacrifice your existence for these worthless souls

An immense explosion of light engulfed the whole of Kaardoli.
The dragon turned into stone and the wizard disappered for the second time.

Great Silence...

============================================================

ABigDeer, playing as Danidoun the Dragon, was slayed on DAY 5

IT IS NOW NIGHT FIVE.
NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME BY SATURDAY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
Now, as the sun rises over Kaardoli,
the kingdom is almost in complete ruins.
Bodies started turning up left and right.

From one of the rubbles, Snoopy's remains was discovered.
He was disintegrated by a burst of pure magic.

Xx Karl xX, playing as Snoopy the Snooper (Flavor Cop), has been disintegrated

It is now DAY 6
Deadline: Saturday, 12th of May

With 5 Alive, 3 is needed to lynch.
2 is needed to lynch at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
Feels good to be right for a change...:P

I think we all know who to go for next. Rafay tried his level best to save his scummy partner but failed. I wonder what the special power of the dragon was though. Not very clear on what it meant when the wizard came back to life to kill it.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:

Feels good to be right for a change...:P

I think we all know who to go for next. Rafay tried his level best to save his scummy partner but failed. I wonder what the special power of the dragon was though. Not very clear on what it meant when the wizard came back to life to kill it.

That it does. And not sure either, maybe just flavor? Kazio has certainly been extravagant with the details on this one.

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter