Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-01] EVIL WON: The Kingdom of Kaardoli

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
370 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo
I don't know, maybe the wizard would have died even if we didn't lynch him - seems like he was linked to the dragon. He may be gone for good

RoT, are you still here here?

For the time being: Vote: Rafay

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
VOTE COUNT
Rafay (1): ccabal86

Not Voting (4): Eva999, Imran Ehsan, KevinH, Rafay

With 5 Alive, 3 is needed to lynch.
2 is needed to lynch at deadline.

Edited by Kaziocore, 04 May 2012 - 04:19 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
Also I am not sure why AbigDeer's role was not posted. I assume he was scum because the scene description says the dragon wanted to kill townies, but to confirm....

To MOD: What was the role of Danidoun the Dragon?

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Karl guessed Deer, Rafay, and Eva to be bad
But now he's gone and I'm so sad

I'm guessing 3 town and 2 scum left
The next vote must be deft

Before I vote I'll hear from y'all
Say your piece and then last call

If we vote wrong than that's the end
And we'll learn who was the real friend

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:176412
  • Souls Baptized:3,064,366
Rafay seems to be the obvious choice for todays lynch as we all seem to be in agreement about him.

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
Aww darn...killed so soon. good luck town!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
I'm no mafia I was trying to do what I thought was but how could I have been so wrong. I am like every1 else entitled to my own opinion I thought ccbal was scum but it seems he is not nor Imran that leaves Eva and Kevin , but I'm so confused I don't know anything anymore. DAMN!!! I was so wrong but in my defense I am not mafia I was just trying to possibly save another townie from being lynched. Although the thing that interests me much is that I predicted correctly the death of Karl in nightkill by ccbal and Imran, coincidence????

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
  • Squadron:Delta

RoT, are you still here here?

Yep, you can't really kill me. I can still talk until the end of the game.

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

To MOD: What was the role of Danidoun the Dragon?

SCUM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eva999

Eva999

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 483 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:176412
  • Souls Baptized:3,064,366
I may or may not be around the next couple days or so due to exams, so may as well get it out of the way now.

Vote: Rafay

Lets get this over with and move on to the important day tomorrow.

XnYEu.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
Onwards to the next day

vote: rafay

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

three votes for Rafay
means the day is now over
hope scum don't win yet

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
VOTE COUNT
Rafay (3): ccabal86, Eva999, Imran Ehsan

Not Voting (2): KevinH, Rafay

With 5 Alive, 3 is needed to lynch.
2 is needed to lynch at deadline.

Villager: Bound that horrible demon! That demon tried to suck the life-force out of my husband!

A hooded young beautiful maiden can be seen
heavily bound, and unusually quiet

ccabal86: Well, look do we have here.

Imran Ehsan: The only good demon is a demon.
This one is no different even if she looks very harmless.
Her womanly wiles must have tricked the old king

The woman's muffled laughter can be heard
underneath the dirty black hood.

ccabal86: Hit her with club before she casts some spell or what.

Eva999: I'll do the honors!

Eva999's right lips moved a little as
if he was trying to hold his laughter.

He took the club from the side and then delivered
a blow of massive force to the demon's head.

In just a few seconds, the demon erupted into
flames and then disappeared without a trace
leaving only the burnt grass on which her body
was temporarily laid.

Rafay, playing as Sliseg the Succubus, was killed from blunt force trauma

Edited by Kaziocore, 06 May 2012 - 02:32 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
At the castle, minutes before midnight.
Imran Ehsan enters the room of the princess

Imran Ehsan: Have you called for me Princess Peronell?

Only the chill wind can be heard groaning outside.

Imran Ehsan: Let's not play games at this hour dear princess.

As Imran Ehsan glances to the left,
he couldn't believe what he saw.

The princess hanged herself.

Before Imran Ehsan could even grasp
the situation in from of him, a robed man
hiding from the shadows shot a
burst of magic aimed directly at his head
killing him instantly

Eva999: People of Kaardoli, your new ruler rises!

ccabal86, playing as Peronell the Princess (Beloved Princess), committed suicide by hanging
Imran Ehsan, playing as Bilbo the Bodyguard (Bodyguard), has been shot by a burst of magic
KevinH, playing as Pollock the Poet, became the Evil Wizard's jester-slave for the rest of his life

BAD END

EVIL HAS WON
- eva999 as Charles Writingham the Evil Wizard
- Rafay as Sliseg the Succubus
- ABigDeer as Danidoun the Dragon

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
I dont get it. So the scum won even with 2 townies surviving? Assuming he killed one in the night.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
The Roles Revealed

THE BAD GUYS:

“Rrrrrrroaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!”

You are Danidoun the Dragon, awakened by Charles Writingham the Evil Wizard. You are bounded to follow the Evil Wizard in his evil quest to rule the Kingdom of Kaardoli.

Each night, you share a kill with the members of your group. You may target a player, using your fiery breath to incinerate your victim.

In addition, because you are a very sturdy dragon, all attempts to kill will fail on you during night.

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

“Don’t run away, I just want to play.”

You are Charles Writingham the Evil Wizard. You are sick and tired of seeing the people of the Kindom of Kaardoli very happy and carefree. Being evil and all, you decided today’s the right time for you to rule the Kingdom the Kaardoli so you could replace their happy smiles with cries and wimpers. You started with the assassination of King Kleitos.

You have summoned Sliseg the Succubus and reawakened Danidoun the Dragon to join you in your diabolical plan of ruling Kaardoli.

Each night, you share a kill with the members of your group. You may target a player, using your magical powers to exterminate your victim.

In addition, if you choose not to kill, you can cast a spell of total dumbness on a target, thus causing any attempted actions during the night to fail.

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

“I love how you turn me on.”

You are Sliseg the Succubus, summoned by Charles Writingham the Evil Wizard. You are bounded to follow the Evil Wizard in his evil quest to rule the Kindom of Kaardoli.

Once, during the night, you may seduce one person. He will become a one-way lover with you thus allowing you to talk to the player during Night Phases if you deemed it necessary. If you die, so will he, but his death will not cause yours. If he dies before you, you may seduce another player.

You also share a kill with the members of your group but you can only kill your seduced lover.

THE GOOD GUYS:

“Art thou my Romeo?”

You are Peronell the Princess, the kind and beautiful princess of the Kingdom of Kaardoli. Despite being loved by the whole kingdom, you are always locked up in your castle so you couldn’t make a lot of friends. You couldn’t blame your father. He made a lot of enemies before he could claim the throne so this made him very cautious. It’s already past supper time and your father, King Kleitos, hasn’t arrived yet from hunting. It’s a good thing your father left you some company. It’s his most trusted bodyguard, Bilbo.

Each night, your bodyguard will protect you from night kills. You are not however protected from lynches.

If you are killed, the whole kingdom will mourn over your death and the next day phase is skipped for your funeral.

You win if all threats to Kaardoli are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

“I’m Bilbo at your service!”

You are Bilbo the Bodyguard. King Kaardoli asked you to guard his beautiful daughter while he went off with Hargar and Herbane to hunt Cockatrices.

You will protect the princess each night, thus protecting her if she would die, killing the attacker, and killing you instead.

You win if all threats to Kaardoli are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

“Huuhhhhhhhh….. Huhhhhhhhhhhh….”

You are Snoopy the Snooper. Nothing very much is known about you except that you are still living with your mother and most of the people in Kaardoli think that you are very creepy.

Each night, you may choose one living player, and receive the first sentence of their role PM. If you investigate a player you've already investigated, you will receive the same sentence.

“Now you see it. Ouch! Now you don’t.”

You are Epsan Wykeham the Court Wizard. It’s usually quiet and peaceful in the Kingdom of Kaardoli. Your usual activities are advising the royal family on matters of magicks, teaching the local people how to protect themselves from magical creatures, and experimenting on willing subjects on your current research in transmogrification. Tonight seems to be different. You are very much worried that King Kleitos hasn’t come back yet.

Each night, you may either use you’re magical shield on another person, thus protecting a target from one kill for one night, or use your experimental transmogrification spell on a target with the effect of turning the player into a critter at night, thus removing a person’s night ability for the night. However, you cannot use the same ability two nights in a row.

When using the magic shield, the targeted player is not informed that they were protected and you will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill.

In addition, you are very powerful that even if your body is destroyed, your soul will still linger. In this state, you cannot vote and use your abilities, but you can still talk during the day.

“I’ll kill every single one of you bastards!”

You are Finlay the Farmer. Every day with your loving wife and six helpful kids, you tend to the fields. Usually, you can hear the cows mooing, the chickens clacking and the giant maggots attacking your giant squash. Today is different. After returning from town to finish some errands, you saw your whole farm burnt to the ground and your wife and kids ripped apart except for your youngest son, Little Simon. You learned that the Evil Wizard is responsible for all of this. Filled with rage, you took arms and decided you should be the one to kill the Evil Wizard.

You may target a player, thus killing them. You can only use it once so use it wisely.

“Oh boy!”

You are Donald the Doctor. During the day, you are giving a hand to the local wizard in his experiments. During the night, you are attending to the sick in your family’s clinic.

Each night you may target a player to be protected; this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill.

===========================================================

MOD NOTE: If the Court Wizard is still alive at the end of DAY 3…
will turn to Donald the Duck

EVENT: TRANSMOGRIFICATION

“Quack! Quack!”

An experiment that you volunteered in by the local wizard accidentally transformed you into a talking duck. Unfortunately, you cannot protect anyone anymore and the wizard said that you could only turn back to your normal self after a week.

Since duck’s quacks don’t echo, you cannot quote anyone. You may however paraphrase a player’s post if you want. Failing to follow your post restriction will either give you an additional restriction the following day or punish you with a modkill.

“How I love the sound of boys crying in the morning!”

You are Brutus the Bully. Your crazy old father used to beat you when you we’re still a kid so it’s not entirely your fault that you grew up like him. You are known for beating the local nerds, taking candy from babies, and getting coins from the collection box in the local chapel.

You are the same as the rest of the townies as you have no night action and your only power is your vote. The only difference is that you are a douchebag.

You must at least insult a player per page if you want to post. In addition, you should post something distasteful to a person that has just been night killed. Failing to follow your post restriction will either give you an additional restriction the following day or punish you with a modkill.

“Can’t touch this!”

You are Fred the Fingerless. You used to be an adventurer until someone mistook you for a deer and shot an arrow to your knee. After losing your right leg, you decided to become a cook in the castle. One day, while you were in charge of cooking the food for the castle’s feast, an experiment by the court wizard shook the whole castle while you’re cutting a very tough boar. You lost all your fingers. At least the guests loved your food.

Since you lack fingers, you cannot FOS. Failing to follow your post restriction will either give you an additional restriction the following day or punish you with a modkill.

“Gawrsh, I hope we’d have fun at the clubhouse today.”

You are Marcus the Mason. You were sent to Kaardoli to set up a local Masonry club. Unfortunately, no one is interested in laying bricks to construct brickwork so you are all alone.

You have no night action. Your only power is your vote, use it wisely!

“Today is a fine day for word play!”

You are Pollock the Poet. You are the renowned poet, minstrel, and bard in the Kingdom of Kaardoli. In fact, you are such an outstanding poet, that you cannot resist the temptation to speak in rhymes and everything to please everyone.

Each of your posts must either hold a rhyme (the rhyming words must be at the ends of consecutive sentences to count) or be in haiku. Such poetry will be sublime. Failing to follow your post restriction will either give you an additional restriction the following day or punish you with a modkill.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
ABigDeer ~ Danidoun the Dragon (Nightkill)
Imran Ehsan ~ Bilbo the Bodyguard
BeeBs ~ Brutus the Bully
ZincoX ~ Donald the Doctor (Doctor)
reign of terror ~ Epsan Wykeham the Court Wizard (Non-Consecutive Night Doctor/Roleblocker)
Nerau ~ Finlay the Farmer (1-Use Vigilante)
d3mon ~ Fred the Fingerless

KF2001 / Eva999 ~ Charles Writingham the Evil Wizard (Roleblocker)
Electric Mango ~ Marcus the Mason
Rafay ~ Sliseg the Succubus (One-Way Lover)
ccabal86 ~ Peronell the Princess
KevinH ~ Pollock the Poet
Theophilos / Emmanuel / Xx Karl xX ~ Snoopy the Snooper (Role Cop)

NIGHT ACTIONS / EVENTS

Night 1:
ABigDeer night killed KevinH
KF2001 roleblocked BeeBs
Rafay seduced reign of terror
reign of terror protected d3mon
ZincoX protected KevinH
Theophilos investigated Electric Mango

Day 2:
Eva999 replaced KF2001

Night 2:
ABigDeer night killed d3mon
Eva999 roleblocked ccabal86
reign of terror roleblocked Rafay
Theophilos investigated ccabal86

Day 3:
Emmanuel replaced Theophilos

Night 3:
ABigDeer night killed ZincoX
Eva999 roleblocked ccabal86
reign of terror protected d3mon
Emmanuel investigated Rafay
ZincoX turned into a duck

Night 4:
ABigDeer night killed BeeBs
Eva999 roleblocked Imram Ehsan
Rafay seduced ccabal86
Xx Karl xX investigated BeeBs
Xx Karl xX replaced Emmanuel

Night 5
Eva999 night killed Xx Karl xX

Edited by Kaziocore, 07 May 2012 - 12:31 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
Comments, suggestions, violent reactions, hugs and kisses ???

1) Giving BeeBs his post restriction was a big failure. Sorry BeeBs.
He's a nice guy! It will never happen again D:

2) If I were playing, I would have lynched players that are known to be lurkers on day 1.
You guys are not even sure if there is a cop in this closed setup.

3) lol you guys were so close in getting Rafay but thought that no scum could
act so scummy as he was. I hope you guys learned your lesson :)

4) The reason why i said "culprit" and not "culprits" because in the point of view
of the townies, they thought there is only one culprit. The mangled body was
done by a single culprit that is the dragon.

I don't know why you guys didn't notice that there could be at least 2 mafia.
The roaring sound is the dragon and the robed man is the evil wizard.

5) I hope the townies are not mad at me :(

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Ugh, Ironically I was going to lynch Eva999 and not KevinH the next day. This succubus thing won the game.

What do you mean by "sharing a nightkill"? If they attacked me, would Imran have killed them all?

And yeah, it's a good lesson: If it looks like a scum and acts like a scum: it is a scum.

Also, this "Vampire scenario" theory did us in on several levels. Let's just settle on the fact that such a setup would be game-breakingly imbalanced, and not consider it next time :)

Edited by ccabal86, 07 May 2012 - 01:04 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

What do you mean by "sharing a nightkill"? If they attacked me, would Imran have killed them all?

It means the scum only have one nightkill. Nothing new.

And yeah, it's a good lesson: If it looks like a scum and acts like a scum: it is a scum.

Yeah.

Also, this "Vampire scenario" theory did us in on several levels. Let's just settle on the fact that such a setup would be game-breakingly imbalanced, and not consider it next time :)

I will never add cults unless the theme revolves around it as they are very imbalanced

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter