Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[OP-02] WEREWOLVES WON: Carbon-14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo
Quick Links
Setup
  • 2 Mafia Goons or 2 Werewolves
  • 3 Townies
  • 1 Cop
  • 1 Seer
Game Mechanics
  • Daystart
  • Mafia Goons or Werewolves are chosen randomly by the mod pregame
  • Cop gets results in the form of Mafia/Not Mafia
  • Seer gets results in the form of Werewolf/Not Werewolf
Rules
  • Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  • There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.
  • Players who do not post for 48 hours will be prodded. A player who fails to post within 24 hours of being prodded will be replaced.
  • A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice (player-requested prods do not count towards this total).
  • Days will last 8 days. Nights will last 2 days.
  • Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
  • Deadlines may be shortened if activity is too low, or if all Night choices have been received early.
  • Normally, a simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
  • If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline, only a half-majority is needed. (simple majority / 2, rounded up).
  • If there are 2 players with the same amount of at least half-majority votes at deadline, then I will lynch the one who reached that number of votes first.
  • During day you may vote using bold (Vote: PlayerX). If you do not wish to lynch, you may bold Vote: No Lynch.
  • You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types is usually required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  • Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
  • When a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
  • If you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
  • Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
  • Darkened Yellow text is reserved for the Mod.
  • No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
  • Editing of posts is not allowed
  • Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
  • Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity (up to and including a Modkill) as the Mod sees fit.
  • Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night. The offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
  • No set of rules can be all-encompassing. I reserve the right to take any action at any time, for any reason.
    However, I try to be extremely reasonable. If you have any questions about the game, rules, or players, please ask the Moderator via PM.
Helpful Links
Role PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].

Abilities:
Factional Communication - During the night phase you may talk with your partner.
Factional kill - Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win Condition:
You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Werewolf, along with your partner, [Player Name].

Abilities:
Factional Communication - During the night phase you may talk with your partner.
Factional kill - Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win Condition:
You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Democracy - Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop

Abilities:
Investigation - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Not Mafia.
Mental State - You know you are guaranteed to be sane.

Win Condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Seer

Abilities:
Investigation - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Not Werewolf.

Win Condition:

Definitely Alive
  • KevinH
  • d3mon
  • cam177
Definitely Dead
Imran Ehsan, Town Cop, was found dead on NIGHT 1
Rafay, Werewolf, was lynched on DAY 2
Xx Karl xX, Vanilla Townie, was found dead on NIGHT 2
Alternate_Tree, Town Seer, was found dead on NIGHT 3

Edited by Kaziocore, 07 October 2012 - 08:35 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
NIGHT 0 begins and PMs have been sent.
DAY 1 will begin after a majority of players have confirmed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
Oh no! Your town has been invaded! People are dead! Not important people, but people nonetheless.
You are the town's most important citizens! (And that weirdo seer, who just sort of showed up.)
Either way, you need to get down to the business of catching the bad guys! Wait, were they Mafia or Werewolves?
What do you mean no one bothered to check?

DAY 1 starts
Deadline: Sunday, 30th of September at exactly the same time I posted this

Votes needed to lynch: 4
Votes needed during deadline: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
OK an interesting scenario. Since we're talking werewolves could it mean that ppl are townie by day and werewolf by night and that they randomly kill or infect without knowing they did it but the role explained makes it sound like a simple role???!!!

Should we go for a lynch on D1. I will cuz of my past experience.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
  • Squadron:Delta
It seems that the werewolves are aware of their actions. But the infect idea is interesting, it seems overkill to have 2 cop roles out of 7 players if it is just a night kill.

Lynching on day 1 sounds reasonable, especially since last game not lynching half the days didn't get us very far.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
Well here's to hoping I dont get killed by Day 1 or Night 1 like my last two games..lol

I dont think the Werewolves have the ability to turn townies to werewolf. Their role PM mentions nothing of that sort..only that they can do a factional kill every night.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697
I agree with Imran. Based on the role PMs, it seems the only difference will be that in one case the seer will act as the cop.
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

cam177

cam177

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 92 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:330660
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I agree with Imran. Based on the role PMs, it seems the only difference will be that in one case the seer will act as the cop.

So doesnt that put us at a disadvantage since there would be four people against 3?

Posted Image

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
Well my thinking is there are either two werewolves or two Mafia goons. We dont know which faction there is. So if there are Mafia goons, the Town Cop can catch them but the Seer will only get non-werewolf results even if they investigate the scum. On the other hand if there are 2 werewolves the Town Cop will only get innocent results even when they investigate the werewolves but then the Seer will be able to catch them.

This makes is a little more complicated to identify who the scum are. We cannot follow everything the Town Cop says or what the Seer says. We need to get a lynch on a scum first. Maybe the lynch will show whether we got a werewolf or a Mafia. Not sure if that makes sense.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

So doesnt that put us at a disadvantage since there would be four people against 3?

It should be 5 v 2 (role PMs indicate only one partner).
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

cam177

cam177

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 92 posts
  • Resources:
from what im getting there are 2 enemy factions werewolf and mafia two people in each meaning four against the town 3 for the town

Posted Image

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

from what im getting there are 2 enemy factions werewolf and mafia two people in each meaning four against the town 3 for the town

from the Setup:

2 Mafia Goons or 2 Werewolves

Not 2 Mafia and 2 Werewolves.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

Not Voting (7): Alternate_Tree, cam177, d3mon, Imran Ehsan, KevinH, Rafay, Xx Karl xX

Deadline: Sunday, 30th of September

Votes needed to lynch: 4
Votes needed on deadline: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

cam177

cam177

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 92 posts
  • Resources:

from the Setup:

2 Mafia Goons or 2 Werewolves

Not 2 Mafia and 2 Werewolves.

As far as we know. Given Kazi's past he puts everything in for a reason EVERYTHING so im sticking by was i said besides id rather think im at a disadvantage than an advantage thereby making me feel comfort.

Posted Image

cam177

cam177

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 92 posts
  • Resources:
By what i said (forget how much i mess p when i cant edit lol)

Posted Image

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah, and the fact it says 3 townies as well as the or statement seems to indicate that the mafia goons are the werewolves, and so know each other as both. That's what I got from the intro at least

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
But then looking back on the setup, the seer and the cop got the message

So could it be that some of the townies are potentially werewolves without knowing it?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
What sane only means is that cop or seer always get their investigation correctly
as opposed to the insane, paranoid and naive cops from the last game

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
Well I agree with Imran either 2 mafia or 2 wolves but only 2 factions not 3 against each other.

However I do think that the infectivity thing might be added like we know Kaz would do stuff like this to add flavour. May he did give the full role.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
ya there's no way that it's 4 scum vs 3 townies, that would just be way unbalanced. it's either 2 cops or 2 werewolves but we don't know which one it is which makes either the seer or cop useless depending on which type of scum we have.

but i don't think we should lynch day 1 since if we lynch today there's just as much of a possibility that we lynch the scum as there is of lynching one of our cops, which would basically screw us over big time. so because of that,

vote: no lynch
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter