Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-03] NEW WORLD END: Death Note Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo
Last night, to commemorate their first fatality-free season ever,
the lifeguards of the local recreation department held a party.
The morning after the party, staffed by 4 lifeguards and attended by 100 more,
Chaplain of Death, aka
Mello, was discovered drowned at the bottom of the pool.

Chaplain of Death, Mello, Drowned to Death

It is now DAY 4
Deadline: Monday, 14th of January

With 9 Alive, 5 is needed to lynch.
3 is needed on deadline

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
i'll open the day with a vote.

VOTE: Electric Mango

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
If it's Day 4 and he's alive, he must be scum!

(I hate that logic)

Nevertheless, FOS: Electric Mango.

Not because he's alive, but because he doesn't talk to me at night.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
Well I would talk to you if you talked to me first.

Also what's with the vote kilgor?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
well, first impressions matter. and your first posts made me suspect you have something to hide. henceforth, my vote. on top of that, i believe that you and athermonuke are the most likely ones to be scum at this point.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fernando Garcia

Fernando Garcia

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,912 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:477498
  • Souls Baptized:90,974
  • Squadron:Delta
vote: Electric Mango.

seems like it's the way to go

hi

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
This is unusual. With talking going on at night, people knoow more than they let on.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:498435
  • Souls Baptized:2,803,898
I feel so left out on the whole night convo thing =(

So we are immediately going after EM after we lost another person. KevinH your logic is flawed....just because he doesn't talk to you at night does not mean he is scum. It could very well mean that he does not have the ability to do so. Also, it is very possible that one of the people that is in the night convo is scum.

I thing Killgor is rushing for a lynch. If we lynch another townie, we are that much closer to losing. Basing an assumption on first impression is not a good basis for a lynch. I will not push a vote right now until I go through everything.

Posted Image

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Not cool bro, you can steal a heart from a human or a brain from a zombie but how in the hell do you dare take rum from a pirate thats just not oh kay.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
We have 9 people left. We havent been able to lynch a scum yet so that means there are probably 3 (maybe 4) scum among the 9.

Scenario: there are 3 scum

If we dont lynch today that means scum gets another kill the next night and then we will have 3 scum and 5 townies left.
If we lynch today and get the wrong guy that means next day there is 3 scum vs 4 townies

Scenario: there are 4 scum

If we dont lynch today that means scum gets another kill the next night and then we will have 4 scum and 4 townies left (nigh probability of scum winning).
If we lynch today and get the wrong guy that means next day there is 4 scum vs 3 townies (scum wins).

I am assuming there wont be any day kills as we havent seen any since the second day. I still think it was a one -off ability, otherwise it will be too unbalanced towards the scum.

So, if there are 4 scum we are running out of time and need to lynch the right guy. No lynch is not an option. We still have some leeway if there are only 3 scum. But there is no way of knowing how many there are so we should work on the assumption of the worst case scenario.

So, lets hear what people think. If we have some cop-type role who hasn't dies yet and has id'ed a scum this might be a good time to reveal also. In any case, interested to hear what kind of theories people have on who may be scum. I personally have found EM to be a bit suspicious. He has been quieter and tried to stay in the background instead of proactively doing scum hunting as he normally used to do in the previous games.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:498435
  • Souls Baptized:2,803,898
Imran, you hit the nail on the head exactly on how our situation sits. Give me some time so I can go through the posts.

Posted Image

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Not cool bro, you can steal a heart from a human or a brain from a zombie but how in the hell do you dare take rum from a pirate thats just not oh kay.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Electric Mango (2): killgor, Fernando Garcia L-3

Not Voting (7): Alternate_Tree, Athermonuke, d3mon, Electric Mango, Imran Ehsan, KevinH, Xx Karl xX

With 9 Alive, 5 is needed to lynch.
3 is needed to lynch on deadline.

8 Days to Go Before Deadline
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
Don't you hate it when you write a post and then the internet dies just as you click submit?

Anyway, I can't create my own night threads, so I don't really hold it against Electric Mango that he can't either.
However, I was invited into a few threads and they all *seem* to have townies in them.
Chaplain of Death was one of my invitors and he is confirmed townie.

Also, I want to congratulate Imran for finishing 2nd in the IRON Fantasy Football League.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
i'm ging t cme ut and rleclaim but as yu can tell my keybard is nt acting prperly. i'm srry t say that it did nt survive my new years party. i believe we are at a lynch r lse scenari and if i'm lynched we lst the game. i willl cme back later tnight r tmrrw and pst frm a functining cmputer.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
unvote

you sir sparked my interest.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
I'm only role claiming because I feared that I may be lynched if I did not act. As I said before, we are most likely lynch or lose. There are most likely 4 mafia and 5 townies left in the game, our next lynch must be correct. Ok, here goes.

I am, Anthony R., I will leave my last name a mystery for obvious reasons. I am N.'s (not far's) 2nd in command and I have 2 abilities. One, if I die, then "N" will not be able to use his ability and longer. 2nd, I cannot be targeted for the death note.

I believe that because of this 2nd ability that we have not seen 2 deaths per day as we originally were.

I have an idea on a good candidate for a lynching and I'll post my findings sometime during the next two days.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
So the only way you can die then is if we lynch you?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

Also, I want to congratulate Imran for finishing 2nd in the IRON Fantasy Football League.

Thanks. Congrats on winning the title. I pulled off a couple of upsets near the end of the season to end up runners up..dont think many saw it coming..:P

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

I'm only role claiming because I feared that I may be lynched if I did not act. As I said before, we are most likely lynch or lose. There are most likely 4 mafia and 5 townies left in the game, our next lynch must be correct. Ok, here goes.

I am, Anthony R., I will leave my last name a mystery for obvious reasons. I am N.'s (not far's) 2nd in command and I have 2 abilities. One, if I die, then "N" will not be able to use his ability and longer. 2nd, I cannot be targeted for the death note.

I believe that because of this 2nd ability that we have not seen 2 deaths per day as we originally were.

I have an idea on a good candidate for a lynching and I'll post my findings sometime during the next two days.

So you are working with N in a different night thread? Or are you working alone?

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
I work alone, I don't even know if N knows I exist.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
I have some observations about your role but I will wait until you post about this:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter