Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who Runs America?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

MCRABT

MCRABT

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,539 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:338286
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

IRON Triangles run America:

400px-Irontriangle.PNG

Pun is accidental this is what actually keeps America ticking.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

Haha... that's beautiful Rab.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MitchellBade

MitchellBade

DISHONOURED

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 74 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:437371

Could've sworn it was the jews...

hugglemofo.png

<@bbrownso[IAA]> masta, I've dealt with some of the strangest people in my almost 1200 days playing CN
<@bbrownso[IAA]> few of them could make me as speechless as you do on a regular basis

Voted 'Most Irresistible Member' of the Imperial Assault Alliance - 2009
Proud Village Idiot of The Imperial Order
DHribbon2.png302lxqu.png

-   T R A I T O R   -

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Could've sworn it was the jews...

It's actually the Illuminati.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

No, actually, it is I, leclaire!

hqdefault.jpg

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Gingervites

Gingervites

Forged

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 99 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:312587

the committees and sub-committees 

Guest_Zacch_*

Guest_Zacch_*
  • NM|Guests

Gingivitis runs america

Dark Specter

Dark Specter

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 212 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540018
  • Souls Baptized:15040
Some one runs america, its certainly not the people, theres a conspiracy in the mix, more then two school shootings in one year ( which at the same time fema was in the area where these shootings occurred and were running an exercise based off the same exact events that occurred during the shootings) and now gov wants to take away our right to own guns.

Something fishy is going on i can tell you that.

Plus its odd how our government fucks our nation and does nothing to fix it and send our money over seas to help other nations but once school shootings strangely brake out across the country the government finally wants to do something that involves going against our constitution.
Victory or Death

IRON the home of the brave, the proud and the willing to protect peace.

Posted Image

^ made by Lorikz

Posted Image

Alliances fought

LSF, Sparta

Number of Nations put into Anarchy: 7

(To Ichigo) "Ichigo, what's the difference between a king and his horse? I don't mean kiddy shit like "One's a person and one's an animal" or "One has two legs and one has four." If their form, ability and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the king and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the king?! There's only one answer. Instinct! In order for identical beings to get stronger and gain the power they need to become king, they must search for more battles and power! They thirst for battle, and live to mercilessly, crush, shred, and slice their enemies! Deep, deep within our body lies the honed instinct to kill, and slaughter our enemies! But you don't have that! You don't have those pure, base instincts! You fight with your brain. You try to defeat your enemies with logic! And it doesn't work! You're trying to cut them with a sheathed sword! That's why you're weaker than me, Ichigo!"

Skallamann

Skallamann

Forged

• NM|Former Member
  • 79 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534849
  • Squadron:Alpha
America is run by the highest bidder and always will be.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

President Mudbrick

President Mudbrick

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:489442
  • Souls Baptized:174,910

Master Blaster.

Or...wait....did he run bartertown? I always mix up the two.

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
-John Adams

"President Mudbrick you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON." -bay102174 on 27 Mar 2013

Nukes Eaten For Iron: 13

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

Some one runs america, its certainly not the people, theres a conspiracy in the mix, more then two school shootings in one year ( which at the same time fema was in the area where these shootings occurred and were running an exercise based off the same exact events that occurred during the shootings) and now gov wants to take away our right to own guns.

Something fishy is going on i can tell you that.

Plus its odd how our government fucks our nation and does nothing to fix it and send our money over seas to help other nations but once school shootings strangely brake out across the country the government finally wants to do something that involves going against our constitution.

Coincidence does not equal conspiracy. Two data points does not equal a tend. 

In terms of why the government acts after two school shootings when they don't appear to react to other things is because the government faces the media, and the US governmental system places it in permanent electoral cycle with elections every two years. Therefore it has to react to high profile tragedies.

It is one of the dumbest features of the US system to have so many national level elections. It is only really seen elsewhere when you have a dysfunctional political system that cannot hold together a government. The US is probably unique in having so many elections without having a parliamentary system of government. 

Ultimately, in terms of the gun control issue in the US and the school shootings, the basic fact remains that the most likely victim of a gun is its owner. School shooting barely register. Crime is up there but falls fare far below the level of suicide in terms of casualties. And that is a quiet and taboo subject, so no one does a thing about that. A few dozen die in a mass shooting and the world has ended. Literally tens of thousands turn guns on themselves and most don't even know it is happening. 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Owney

Owney

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,522 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:137509
  • Souls Baptized:3,745,946

To me it seems like a healthy mix of big military companies who see war as dollar signs, special interest groups, big oil and giant conglomerates, and foreign government string pullers. Israel seems to have a healthy influence on our foreign policy. I don't feel like our elected officials make many actual decisions on their own. At least not any ones of great consequence. Surely most of them are in someone's pocket.

But hey, who knows.

Baptized by fire and blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

In terms of why the government acts after two school shootings when they don't appear to react to other things is because the government faces the media, and the US governmental system places it in permanent electoral cycle with elections every two years. Therefore it has to react to high profile tragedies.

Ultimately, in terms of the gun control issue in the US and the school shootings, the basic fact remains that the most likely victim of a gun is its owner. School shooting barely register. Crime is up there but falls fare far below the level of suicide in terms of casualties. And that is a quiet and taboo subject, so no one does a thing about that. A few dozen die in a mass shooting and the world has ended. Literally tens of thousands turn guns on themselves and most don't even know it is happening. 

Another good thing to bring up is how a lot of gun homicides are in gang held, poverty stricken areas (Aka Chicago, ironic that its home to the strictest Gun Control in the Nation). Then we get politicians who iqnore the real issue of dealing with gangs and decide to wage their war against all firearm owners. Its like, so because some druggie shot someone with an unregistered (and therefore illegal) pistol, you want me to surrender my firearms even though I'm a law abiding citizen?

Gun control and the way it is carried out is a joke. All it does is target the people who have committed no crimes, and attempts to disarm them.

The sad part is the majority keeps reelecting the same bad politicians, making the same bad choices, over and over and over....

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

In terms of having bad politicians, that is a feature of the modern world in that the average person on the street has no idea what the government does. For example, I just spent three months working on a government contract relating to a major financial incident that concerned literally tens of billions of pounds of fraud. I went hunting for news articles on it. I found one. One. 

Or another example. One of the biggest features of our economy is the company. In England these are regulated by the Companies Act 2003. It has over 1000 sections. I doubt that 95% of the population could name even one of these. I have been working as a Lawyer, I have a law degree that included a module of company law, and I knew maybe 30 sections. 3%. 

People care about big headline issues. They rarely know anything about the things that effect them day to day. How utility companies are regulated. How taxation works (people keep claiming they pay a road tax on their cars-they don't they pay a tax for owning a car based on its emissions level). 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Vhyrian

Vhyrian

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 14 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:535886

It's the weapon industry that runs America.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:520160

The Untying States of America?

The name says it all, no one can run that place.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

The Untying States of America?

The name says it all, no one can run that place.

This, mainly because no one wants to run it.  Why have 300 million bosses, half of which hate your guts, and get 200k a year when you can have under twenty bosses as a CEO, the size of most corporate boards, and get millions?  Then use those millions to roll the prez in ads or spend all day in lovely forums like this one.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Its run by spoiled children and complete idiots, for a short answer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

Its run by spoiled children and complete idiots, for a short answer.

Hey, it's the land of equal opportunity for all, right? That includes the incompetent

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

Simple question "Who Do You Think Runs America"? 

America is crazy I was watching the riots about Trayvon and this one white guy got punched in the face like Zimmerman and he like "What??? "I Voted for OBAMA!" I had to laugh haha 

On a more serious not, many people fear the government will be run by a alien group of people. Then this group will make laws that oppress the majority of the lands citizens. Then they will take all power can control what we think, do, where we go, what we eat, our hobbies, jobs, what we buy and so much more. 

So who is pulling all the string is this wonderful country? 

NotAdolfHitler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users