Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

clash of clans anyone??

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

Been playing for about half as long as Samus, i'm D34DP00L and I'm in the Clan "White Wizards" but I'd be more than happy to join an IRON clan. Oh and Samus your base sucks. I'm going to trophy push back to Crystal soon, but I decided to start farming about a month ago to get my walls up.

bet you can't 2star it tho

also xbows at the bottom?! REALLYYY

lv 3 wizard towers?! lmaooo

simple healer + giant will take this out so easy

It's just there so any star happy person who decided to move on is easily taken down. I don't care for what league I'm in. I was Crystal 1 before I started farming instead. That's what I'm doing right now. I bet I could 3-Star it quite easily with a Level 3 Hog Rider Rush backed up by some Healers or a Pekka. ;)

Your pekkas have nothing on my level 6 teslas.

New base is up, bring it. ;)

that's much better

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Third King

Third King

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 6,250 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:352151
  • Souls Baptized:4,287,567
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Count me in as well!
Level 70 or so, but not really active the last couple of weeks. Am now in a clan to support my son and his friends, but that is really no fun at all.

LOL

Android game with an IRON forum? I'm in. 

Kicking this much ass makes me warm and fuzzy.
Third King you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

Formerly: Leonidas

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:529325
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
So lets start the clan or we wait for more people??????

EX Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMY AWARDSPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageJOIN RADAR TODAY POST HERE

[7:49 PM] Baron Aaron:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:
I created the clan the name is IRON.... The flag is yellow with orange stripes and 3 members

EX Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMY AWARDSPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageJOIN RADAR TODAY POST HERE

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:
Oops sorry one member

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jeff Goines

Jeff Goines

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,480 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:535295
  • Souls Baptized:1,926,602
Cannot seem to find it mate

ARE YOU USING ALL YOUR AID SLOTS?????

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017

I just got this game and just unlocked my dragons today :D  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Discord ID:Marneus

Stop gemming you cheater!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

Would you mind giving the exact name and picture of the clan shield? I can't find it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

GEMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130803142827/clashofclans/images/d/d9/Symbol_30.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:
And clan name is IRON

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346142
  • Souls Baptized:2,772,358

can i get a piece of this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

And clan name is IRON

I still cannot find it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:

alright then some thing seems to be the issue if one of you guys can make a clan... all the others will join

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
Created it, it's called IRON CN

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:

Okay guys the clan is IRON CN and the flag is:  red, blue
 red top left corner, blue top right corner

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jeff Goines

Jeff Goines

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,480 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:535295
  • Souls Baptized:1,926,602

omw

ARE YOU USING ALL YOUR AID SLOTS?????

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:

joined?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordZetano

LordZetano

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 209 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:545543
  • Souls Baptized:4982