Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

clash of clans anyone??

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/232849-Clan-Wars-FAQ

Have a read guys.

Also i'm thinking about setting up a forum dedicated to coc, hopefully we can get more people involved.

We'd also need it for clan war coordination

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

That was a good read. A lot of good information and explanation of things.

I would be in favor of a separate CoC subforum Samus.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PerfectMafia

PerfectMafia

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 293 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:542789
  • Souls Baptized:6,462
  • Squadron:Alpha

Current progress for my base:

• Upgrading my last two elixir collectors to level 6 right now [at time of post, 3 hours & 34 minutes remain for both to upgrade]
  • All walls are now level 3
  • Built a Laboratory last night and research is going well [Finished Barbarians Lvl 2, currently researching Archers Lvl 2, gonna do Goblins Lvl 2 next]
  • Town Hall is still Level 3

Times Nuked In The Name Of IRON: 7

Alliances Fought Against: The Last Remnants

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Have a read guys.

Also i'm thinking about setting up a forum dedicated to coc, hopefully we can get more people involved.

I would agree with TW.  A whole seperate forum maybe a bit much for this type of game...as their isn't much to it, besides using it for clan wars.  I do think a full separate subforum on this forum strictly for people who play COC would be good.  

The only problem with that is, we already have people in other alliances from CN, and if we gained members who don't play CN but just COC, then it wouldn't make since to have them join here, plus would be confusing. 

Hmm...maybe a separate forum might be better..idk...but i should be leader anyway of CoC ;)

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Have a read guys.

I would agree with TW.  A whole seperate forum maybe a bit much for this type of game...as their isn't much to it, besides using it for clan wars.  I do think a full separate subforum on this forum strictly for people who play COC would be good.  

The only problem with that is, we already have people in other alliances from CN, and if we gained members who don't play CN but just COC, then it wouldn't make since to have them join here, plus would be confusing. 

Hmm...maybe a separate forum might be better..idk...but i should be leader anyway of CoC ;)

:effort:

i'm not likely to visit any other forums these days tbh.

also the clan is pretty much open to IRON and anyone from CN that's interested, so they'd either be a member or need a diplo mask

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Why does my cost to search for a new place to attack keep going up?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

it's determined by the level of your town hall, it goes up each upgrade to your th you make

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

it's determined by the level of your town hall, it goes up each upgrade to your th you make

Damn...i guess i should read up before upgrading so quickly

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bgorre(NADC)

Bgorre(NADC)

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 175 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:439395

Huge update on Clash of Clans

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

JOIN US

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

JOIN US

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543690
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

The game itself looks a bit like "everything else out there", but just because they use an animated and singing mister T in their trailer, I'd give it a shot :)

Posted Image
My own little linkdump, because they say links help with google:
Boekennieuws, recensies en meer | Backpacken in Australië | Compassion News Network

SQUAD: DELTA

Following some uncoordinated event, this is the official policy of Cadana Pajan. Our nation (or I) will not follow orders from anyone, unless:
1) it has been communicated clearly to me from "higher up the hierarchy" that this individual is indeed an official for IRON.
2) The orders are given, or can be verified, through the forums.

IRC accessible here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23iron

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

The game itself looks a bit like "everything else out there", but just because they use an animated and singing mister T in their trailer, I'd give it a shot :)

yay !

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dodoei123

Dodoei123

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 2,770 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:160262
The new update looks promising so far but it appears to be a logistical nightmare. I really hate the fact i have to switch from a farming base to a war base every 2 days now :|. And next to that managing the war donations has been ridiculous in my clan so far :P apparantly people thought it would be funny to donate wb's/healers/barbs and what not :| Ah well we will just have to crush the others on merit rather than donations :P

dodosigv2-1.png
1zyeyr4.png

Forever for the Light!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

The new update looks promising so far but it appears to be a logistical nightmare. I really hate the fact i have to switch from a farming base to a war base every 2 days now :|. And next to that managing the war donations has been ridiculous in my clan so far :P apparantly people thought it would be funny to donate wb's/healers/barbs and what not :| Ah well we will just have to crush the others on merit rather than donations :P

i've been handling all the donations myself as I have the strongest troops.

lv 3 drags for clan castles at lv 4 and lv 5 wizards and lv 6 archers anyone below.

It's much easier to manage a smaller clan!

Also I think they're gonna create a base switcher thing where you can save multiple base designs and simply switch between em

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dodoei123

Dodoei123

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 2,770 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:160262

Really hope they will do so sooner rather than later indeed. And a system in which you can see who donated what to make sure we can do something about the clowns :S But your troops should give you guys big edge over the rest, hope you will win :D

dodosigv2-1.png
1zyeyr4.png

Forever for the Light!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Our first clan war starts in 5 hours. Should be a good time.

I switched to a war base last night and have been attacked twice traditionally since. I've won both attacks and neither enemy has managed to get inside my second layer of walls. Biggest downside is that my resource storages are easily hit since they are outside the main walls.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bgorre(NADC)

Bgorre(NADC)

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 175 posts
  • Resources:

Our first clan war starts in 5 hours. Should be a good time.

I switched to a war base last night and have been attacked twice traditionally since. I've won both attacks and neither enemy has managed to get inside my second layer of walls. Biggest downside is that my resource storages are easily hit since they are outside the main walls.

My war starts in 18hours, I just switch to a war base too.

Clan name: "Almost Clanned"  I run the feeder clan for "Clanned" 

I fairly sure my clan will win this one.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Well you'd be even more certain if you would have joined us. ;)

30 mins to go until our war starts.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bgorre(NADC)

Bgorre(NADC)

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 175 posts
  • Resources:

Im with all my school mates so its easy to coordinate

Posted Image