Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

clash of clans anyone??

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

Our first clan war starts in 5 hours. Should be a good time.

I switched to a war base last night and have been attacked twice traditionally since. I've won both attacks and neither enemy has managed to get inside my second layer of walls. Biggest downside is that my resource storages are easily hit since they are outside the main walls.

Things are pretty buggy atm. Hows the clan war working for you guys?

Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
It has been incredibly buggy. I really hope they straighten this out. We are currently winning our war.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dodoei123

Dodoei123

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 2,770 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:160262
big tip: if you press the scout button your game generally buggs out. Force a restart on it. And things turn more normal. otherwise you might end up failing your attack because it buggs out halfway through.

So far issues i've encountered: People not getting the war mode clan castle troops. People getting kicked out of their own attacks. People not having all troops they have ready. People with the wrong base :P Interesting mode :D
And the loot isnt even all that great >_>

dodosigv2-1.png
1zyeyr4.png

Forever for the Light!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

big tip: if you press the scout button your game generally buggs out. Force a restart on it. And things turn more normal. otherwise you might end up failing your attack because it buggs out halfway through.

So far issues i've encountered: People not getting the war mode clan castle troops. People getting kicked out of their own attacks. People not having all troops they have ready. People with the wrong base :P Interesting mode :D
And the loot isnt even all that great >_>

the bonus loot is, from my two attacks I got 600k gold, 600k elixir, 1000 de

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dodoei123

Dodoei123

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 2,770 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:160262

Thats 2 attacks normally, and now i spent a whole lot of extra elixir to get all the spells and fancy units in :P Would have made more profit with normal attack. Anyway it's fun when it works, just that little bit extra. I DO really need the save base option before i can really enjoy this

dodosigv2-1.png
1zyeyr4.png

Forever for the Light!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Agreed. Seems like that should have been a part of this update as well.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bgorre(NADC)

Bgorre(NADC)

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 175 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:439395
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Its been working perfectly for me

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

They fixed a lot of bugs with the mid day maintenance today. But yeah, a save base function would be awesome.

Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bgorre(NADC)

Bgorre(NADC)

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 175 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:439395

my Clan just kick ass, 71 to 6 in clan wars.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

shikhar

shikhar

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,933 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:354871
  • Souls Baptized:2,191,470
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

guys im pretty new in CoC and still at lvl 20. Let me know if I can join.

In-game name: shikhar

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

guys im pretty new in CoC and still at lvl 20. Let me know if I can join.

In-game name: shikhar

sure can join up

clan name is iron cn

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543541

Lol, my android isn't compatible

fml

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nuked 5 times, hoping for more!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

shikhar

shikhar

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,933 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:354871
  • Souls Baptized:2,191,470
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

do something abt it!!! ;)

CoC + IRON members gonna be awesome!! :awesomeiron2a:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

we've won every single war so far :P

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Discord ID:Marneus

Don't jinx us you noob!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

All due to me ;)

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Soon to be 5-0 hopefully.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

All due to me ;)

and your crying :smug:

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

All due to me ;)

Damn Straight!  Not crying, my bitching.

But am glad to hear that defenses will still work during battle even if they're being currently built.  I didn't know that, why I was against starting wars so quickly over and over and not having enough day to upgrade anything like Defense.  Now I don't give a hoot lol

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaiser Hanssen

Kaiser Hanssen

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 43 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:537756

All due to me ;)

Damn Straight!  Not crying, my bitching.

But am glad to hear that defenses will still work during battle even if they're being currently built.  I didn't know that, why I was against starting wars so quickly over and over and not having enough day to upgrade anything like Defense.  Now I don't give a hoot lol

I didn't realize that, lol. We should be at war even more if that's the case.

signature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users