Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Taliban attack school, over 100 kids dead

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

@Rafay, I mean no disrespect. while via my research, watching news, reading news, and what I know, the Government of Pakistan I don't think highly of. Its not the peoples fault. Its sad that this has happened, regardless where in the world it happened or any country. Thats all I meant by it. 

Also, I heard a small update on the radio before I came back from work. 130 confirmed dead. almost all children. :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

@Rafay, I mean no disrespect. while via my research, watching news, reading news, and what I know, the Government of Pakistan I don't think highly of. Its not the peoples fault. Its sad that this has happened, regardless where in the world it happened or any country. Thats all I meant by it. 

Also, I heard a small update on the radio before I came back from work. 130 confirmed dead. almost all children. :(

Oh no you didn't disrespect me, I was just curious as to whether you disliked the country. But you've made it pretty clear that it was the govt. that you were talking about. No harm done, I was just curious.....Govts. are kinda like that in 3rd world.

Yes sadly 134 children and 7 teachers, 122 injured also some in ICU.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

I can't understand why the Taliban would do this. This kind of thing tends to create their own destruction.

Waterboarding and drone strikes look like the appropriate response. They should be erased from the planet.

Ironically, they feel the same about us.

Ironic timing given Dick Cheney's response to the US torture and murder of innocent civilians whom they kidnapped and threw in a hole for a decade without trial or charge but Dick was "right to do it and would do it again".  

No doubt there is a Taliban dude out there with an itchy trigger finger thinking he was right too.  

A multitude of injustice for all :(

But the CIA EIT report also said that 20 something detainees were innocent.....

I mean torture is good but separating good from bad is a really difficult thing for anyone....

Morality is subjective.

Koliny, while opinions on certain things will be different. I think I can safely say that most of the of people on this world are disgusted by the actions of this man. What saddens me is that I had to use the word "most" and not all. There is good and bad in this world, and what this man did certainly isn't good regardless of your opinion.

Again, morality is subjective. According to hardcore Salafist Jihadis, these children would simply martyrs, thus there was nothing wrong with killing them.

We can play moral relativism all day, but I'm going to say with a certainty that killing schoolchildren in cold blood is BAD. If someone thinks it isn't, it's because that person is also BAD.

And to people like that, exactly the same amount of quarter should be given that they themselves gave the children, which is NONE

Killing anyone for any reason is bad. Israel blows up hundreds of children every few years, but according to the US government, they're some stand up folks and we should supply them with weapons so they can do again next year....

The hypocrisy of warfare knows no bounds.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

This is absolutely shocking and horrifying. I feel sorry for the families and those around the world being affected by this. Let us grieve with the world and condemn this attack. I hope truly that we will learn something again and to prevent this criminal attack again.

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Oh no you didn't disrespect me, I was just curious as to whether you disliked the country. But you've made it pretty clear that it was the govt. that you were talking about. No harm done, I was just curious.....Govts. are kinda like that in 3rd world.

Yes sadly 134 children and 7 teachers, 122 injured also some in ICU.

I wouldn't call a nuclear armed nation third world. The Pakistani government just needs to make better use of the endless cash we throw at it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

More there actions and how the represent them self is my thing. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:

They need a strong central government and really make certain requirements on their military program. Its really ironic that they are nuclear capable and house terrorists at the same time, and fighting them too. 

Posted Image
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

They need a strong central government and really make certain requirements on their military program. Its really ironic that they are nuclear capable and house terrorists at the same time, and fighting them too. 

Pakistan is in no way short handed on people who despise the west (including members of their government).

There's a reason we throw millions in aid at them, and it's not because there's a mutual friendship going on. Many local people probably fear the Taliban, but many others support them. Since the invasion of Afghanistan and especially because of US drone strikes in Pakistan itself, theres quite a few people there who aren't fond of the west.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=07&dd=07&nav_id=60329

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism#Pakistan

Results of 2014 BBC World Service poll

Opinion of America:

Pakistan: 16% positive - 61% negative - 23% neutral

IDK what that says, since Germany's negativity is not far behind that at 57% negative.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:

Pakistan is in no way short handed on people who despise the west (including members of their government).

There's a reason we throw millions in aid at them, and it's not because there's a mutual friendship going on. Many local people probably fear the Taliban, but many others support them. Since the invasion of Afghanistan and especially because of US drone strikes in Pakistan itself, theres quite a few people there who aren't fond of the west.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=07&dd=07&nav_id=60329

Opinion of America:

IDK what that says, since Germany's negativity is not far behind that at 57% negative.

You are right about that I totally agree. It happened with Osama Bin Laden when he tried to find him but eventually we did. 

I think this the same for virtually every country that America has troops overseas probably because of our so called "American Imperialism" 

There are some people who like the West due to the income they are making but some people they hate because of Western occupation of troops or ideologies that flow in and out of each country. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Owney

Owney

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,522 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:137509
  • Souls Baptized:3,745,946

How long until the rest of the world refuses to tolerate Islam at this rate?

Muslim nations and leaders need to step up to the plate and stop people like this. They need to destroy the radical culture and anyone who preaches it. 

More innocent people will die if this type of thing doesn't stop. Perhaps millions, under a nuclear warhead, when Western civilization is attacked again.

Baptized by fire and blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Owney

Owney

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,522 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:137509
  • Souls Baptized:3,745,946

Imagine the backlash if some Muslim extremists did this in the US, Europe, or Israel. People would be calling for nukes and I would not blame them, honestly, if heinous acts in the name of Islam keep happening. I think folks are fed up with it all.

Baptized by fire and blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Opinion of America:

Well the drone strikes aren't exactly a positive image builder.

And no its not aid...its a pay for our service/bidding to fight war alongside you. People don't necessarily like the Taliban but they also dislike the USA...its a dilemma of picking the lesser of 2 evils. USA has never been sincere towards us and thats mostly our fault quite frankly one Gen. Zia ul Haq comes to mind....who in particularly acted like a harlot in front of USA during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. And yes the government and army (certain factions) like the Taliban as they see them as potential allies in the war against India over Kashmir should it ever occur cuz the USA and UN haven't stepped up to bring "democracy" and "liberty" over there.....may be cuz the don't have oil......

I'm a left wing guy and I hate wars. I believe that religion belongs in homes and places of worship. On the road you and I are human beings and should respect each other for that. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
Well you I can't blame them. I wouldn't be too fond of foreign drone strikes in my country either. That kind of thing seems pretty unsettling.
And I'm aware of what the aid is for. Hence my comments on it. Buying people off has been our strategy in Afghanistan since day 0.

Also, I made you a Sig in your Sig request.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555876

They are annoyed by US drones so they let the steam off at children. It starts to be some kind of sick comedy, to see how they deprive themselves off their humanity.

tgE7uci.jpg

sap3179

sap3179

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 913 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468421

Well, you know, US drone Strikes has killed ~200 children in those areas. State licensed terrorism is terrorism too, and we should learn to accept it. 

you know rafay, the galling thing is that the ultra-right here is blaming islam for this. In India thousands of dalits (lower castes in hindu societies) have died in hands of upper castes. Does this make all the hindus religious zealots? certainly not. Its idiotic and inhuman. Either put the responsibility of hindu's actions to hinduism, Muslim's actions to Islam, or dont. segregating a single religion is not right. All religions are patriarchal and forbids anyone who does not abide by it. And when politicians use religion to subvert people to their own petty gains it makes a pretty poisonous brew,  effects of which we should be aware learning from history and yet we dont. people like Mohan bhagwat and hafiz said will continue to spew hatred, its on us whether we listen to it.

Here, in the lap of fallen mountains
set alight by the dying dusk
almost into the unending river of salty tears
near the forgotten garden of broken shadows
facing the cannons of time
I do what the centuries have done.
I do what the nameless have done.
I hope.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

How long until the rest of the world refuses to tolerate Islam at this rate?

Muslim nations and leaders need to step up to the plate and stop people like this. They need to destroy the radical culture and anyone who preaches it. 

More innocent people will die if this type of thing doesn't stop. Perhaps millions, under a nuclear warhead, when Western civilization is attacked again.

All the dead kids were Muslims bro. Regarding the rest, now you're painting everyone with a wide brush, so let me try that logic:  Most of the victims of terrorists are Muslims, western civilisation need not worry, keep spreading the democracy bro, lol. I mean it's fascinating if Bush calls the war on Iraq a "crusade", should we call it christian terrorism? I mean, God did tell Bush to end tyranny in Iraq , so you have (i) unnecessary violence, and (ii) a person leading the charge to be bit of a lunatic and having the religious motivations for it, so if we are to go by the whole mainstream media definition of terrorism, than don't you think the whole Iraqi debacle is several notches up in terms of terrorism to everything else?

Western Civilization could perhaps play a more constructive role than the one they played in..creating Taliban and the likes in the first place for the imperial games between different powers. Or perhaps the regimes you prop up, like tyrants such as Zia ul Haq, who hanged the democratic leader and other friendlies doing friendly deeds in Syria/Iraq. Oh, let's not forget the classic photo ops here .

--

Ok with irony pointed out specifically in context to Owney, I'd just state I have no problem with any western or eastern civilizations at all. Politicians and establishments play their games, simple civilians die. Normal people are more or less same, having the good fortune to witness and travel to various countries and see various cultures, that's been my conclusion, 1. Everyone likes eye candy 2. Everyone hates their politicians. 

See I don't mind your statement on the whole lets clean them up, I'm with you there 101%, but I just could not help myself point out the irony that I felt in what appeared to be the holier-than-thou post with generalizations. 

Point is, plenty of skeletons in everyone's closets. 

Also Owney, FYI, Taliban have claimed this attack is retaliation for the military operations we're carrying out right now, hope that helps with the "They need to destroy the radical culture and anyone who preaches it. "

-

Foxfire, it's not endless cash, half of it is not even aid, it's reimbursement, and it's literally peanuts compared to the damage the economy has suffered due to the war. You're asking us to manage a fight that you have been unable to manage yourself with 600 bn/year + extra  war chest, our defense budget is like 5-6bn avg~, and it's way more than it should be anyway, plenty of strings attached, see that's why everyone likes the Chinese investments, less drama :P

-

Anyway, The government has lifted the Death penalty moratorium, 2 hardcore convicted terrorists have been hanged under the capital punishment, these are some of the most hardcore convicted terrorists jailed up in prison, can expect some more capital punishments over the next few days and can fully expect some more unfortunate blow backs. The Army chief also flew to Kabul, met ISAF and Afghan leadership, gave them the intel of how the Peshawar school attack was real-time coordinated from NATO-managed territory of Afghanistan.

I hope this is the water-shed moment, there no more ifs and buts and apologists are marginalized and taken care of appropriately as per law. I hope this unfortunate incident will also help bring the security appratus of NATO, Afghanistan and Pakistan together further and provides the momentum for that final push. I personally believe religion is just a means to end for these fanatics for power and control. 

Edited by Shahenshah, 19 December 2014 - 07:49 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Next episode in global jihad:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Next episode in global jihad:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

Already posted this. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122

If you don't mind I'll create a separate thread on these forums. I have no intention of talking to people on the Cybernation forums.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users