Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Taliban attack school, over 100 kids dead

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo
http://www.dawn.com/news/1151203/ttp-militants-storm-peshawar-school-104-killed

Absolutely barbaric, it was expected their would be blowback against army or government installations due to ongoing operations, but attacking children, absolutely shocking. They used to blow up schools when closed or do targeted attacks like on Malala, but mass murder of children, looks like ISIL is setting new benchmarks and all terrorist outfits are trying to match them.

Edited by Shahenshah, 16 December 2014 - 09:33 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

so this is taking place in Pakistan? It is disheartening this is happening. I don't much think highly of Pakistan, but in todays day and age, this is truly evil. My prayers will go for affected families. I feel this is only the first about this situation we are going to hear about. I also expect rumors to follow, weather how true or not they be. 

This Competition is dangerous, and frankly, if ether ISIS or the Taliband think they can get away with it, they'll do it, wherever they think they can pull it off (Weather that be in middle east, Europe, Asia, or even here in North America. There is still evil in this world. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

I find this incomprehensible. How, regardless of their religious or political agenda, do they think something like this is justifiable? Truly sad. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

And they couldn't have picked a better date to embarrass our army.....

Today http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

Yeah, I know our army sucks....no need to bash us over it......

so this is taking place in Pakistan? It is disheartening this is happening. I don't much think highly of Pakistan, 

And why would that be love....?? :huh:

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

sap3179

sap3179

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 913 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468421

Rafay and Shah, my heartfelt sympathies for you. 

Yeah, its reprehensible that here in the subcontinent there are so many people live in abject poverty, and yet we can not rise above the politics of hatred. When we would ever learn that ultimately it does not work?  

Here, in the lap of fallen mountains
set alight by the dying dusk
almost into the unending river of salty tears
near the forgotten garden of broken shadows
facing the cannons of time
I do what the centuries have done.
I do what the nameless have done.
I hope.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I hate this world.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Rafay and Shah, my heartfelt sympathies for you. 

Yeah, its reprehensible that here in the subcontinent there are so many people live in abject poverty, and yet we can not rise above the politics of hatred. When we would ever learn that ultimately it does not work?  

Thanks mate. I wish all countries withdraw from the arms race and join the race to end hunger and poverty.....

I hate this world.

No love it...and help change it for the better for our future generations.....

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

abbasmehdi

abbasmehdi

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 229 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:557973
  • Souls Baptized:1,952,238

This was indeed one of the most barbaric acts witnessed by the world in this century. To think children could be targeted like this is a simply inhumane and incomprehensible way but yet here we have an example. 

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

Reprehensible by an moral standard. I wish the family's and Pakistan the best on recovering from this tragedy.

I always fail to see how extremists can believe actions like this helps their cause. If anything, it will spur the Pakistani people to harsher action against them.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

This situation is incredibly sad and these pointless acts of violence are reprehensible. My heart goes out to all of the people affected by this tragedy and they will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

This just reinforces my belief that radical religious groups who commit acts of violence like that should be extermined like cockroaches. Make it clear for all the would-be jihadists that once they choose to go down that path, they will be shot on sight in any civilised part of the world.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
And this just shows they don't care about creed, religion or race of their victims. They've done nothing but bring death and destruction from within and without.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I can't understand why the Taliban would do this. This kind of thing tends to create their own destruction.

Waterboarding and drone strikes look like the appropriate response. They should be erased from the planet.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

I hope that this tragic and barbaric act will pull Pakistan together, giving them the unit and community required to take on the threats in some of their provinces. Militant attacks on government / military targets is to be expected. Attacks on innocents (ie children at school) is indefensible.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bill N Ted

Bill N Ted

Troll Lord

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,138 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:049308

Ironic timing given Dick Cheney's response to the US torture and murder of innocent civilians whom they kidnapped and threw in a hole for a decade without trial or charge but Dick was "right to do it and would do it again".  

No doubt there is a Taliban dude out there with an itchy trigger finger thinking he was right too.  

A multitude of injustice for all :(

Dropping canned Sunshine since December 2006
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

January, IRON's Member of the Month is obvious. With our two top Military guys out for the Holidays, we had a monumental problem. IRON needed not only a leader to step up and lead our highly motivated Military, but one to also lead our sides coalition. We needed someone who the rest of the world respected and had the experience to plan and execute a winning battle strategy. While the opportunity to lead the coalition did not emerge, he took the job knowing that he may very well be the Master Military Coordinator of the Coalition. IRON's Military was in good hands. Also while the war wound down he took over the Awards Dept issuing some long over due awards. I present to you the protector of puppies, taker of Welsh virginity, the son of IRON, Bill N Ted.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Ironic timing given Dick Cheney's response to the US torture and murder of innocent civilians whom they kidnapped and threw in a hole for a decade without trial or charge but Dick was "right to do it and would do it again".  

No doubt there is a Taliban dude out there with an itchy trigger finger thinking he was right too.  

A multitude of injustice for all :(

But the CIA EIT report also said that 20 something detainees were innocent.....

I mean torture is good but separating good from bad is a really difficult thing for anyone....

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Koliny

Koliny

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 303 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:565515
  • Souls Baptized:not enough?
  • Squadron:Delta

There is no good or bad in this world, only opinions.

And i don't believe in an eye for an eye mentality.

What i think needs to be done with these people that can do something like this, is to teach them some good old respect and self-worth.

This user may have some controversial views
565515-default.png
First Nuke Eaten: 1/18/2015 12:16:46 AM
----------------------------------------
Fer par le Sang Verse (Feb 2015)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122
Koliny, while opinions on certain things will be different. I think I can safely say that most of the of people on this world are disgusted by the actions of this man. What saddens me is that I had to use the word "most" and not all. There is good and bad in this world, and what this man did certainly isn't good regardless of your opinion.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Koliny

Koliny

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 303 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:565515
  • Souls Baptized:not enough?
  • Squadron:Delta

Koliny, while opinions on certain things will be different. I think I can safely say that most of the of people on this world are disgusted by the actions of this man. What saddens me is that I had to use the word "most" and not all. There is good and bad in this world, and what this man did certainly isn't good regardless of your opinion.

What you said, "most" people.

Still comes back to that the opinion on good or bad is a mix of how you see things (religion), your moral standard and greed.

This user may have some controversial views
565515-default.png
First Nuke Eaten: 1/18/2015 12:16:46 AM
----------------------------------------
Fer par le Sang Verse (Feb 2015)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

We can play moral relativism all day, but I'm going to say with a certainty that killing schoolchildren in cold blood is BAD. If someone thinks it isn't, it's because that person is also BAD.

And to people like that, exactly the same amount of quarter should be given that they themselves gave the children, which is NONE

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users