Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Poll of the Day: Which pain would you rather endure? - (5/22/15)

PotD Pain

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll of the Day: Which pain would you rather endure? - (5/22/15) (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pain would you rather endure?

1. Punched in the face every day for a year (29 votes [65.91%])

Percentage of vote: 65.91%

2. Kicked in the groin every day for a month (15 votes [34.09%])

Percentage of vote: 34.09%

Which pain would you rather endure?

1. Struck by lightning (31 votes [72.09%])

Percentage of vote: 72.09%

2. Second degree burns on most of your body (12 votes [27.91%])

Percentage of vote: 27.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Poll of the Day: Which of these pains would you rather endure? Answer both questions!

Added a second question to the poll.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

who answered kicked in the groin for a year?

I demand to know!

also since we're just considering pain - not long term injury, would deffo take a punch.

Lightning strike pain seems temporary, third degree burns - to feel your insides burning, nahhh bruh

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

face has less soft tissue :D

lightning strike can even be left unscathed, depends on your clothing and positioning

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I demand to know!

also since we're just considering pain - not long term injury, would deffo take a punch.

Lightning strike pain seems temporary, third degree burns - to feel your insides burning, nahhh bruh

Re-read both questions mate.

1) Get punched in the face every day for a year or kicked in the groin every day for a month.

2) Second degree burns, not third degree.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

I get punched in the face regularly already. That explains a lot, actually.

You're likely to get burns from the strike, anyway, but that's offset by the chance to develop bitichin' superhero powers.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I demand to know!

Re-read both questions mate.

1) Get punched in the face every day for a year or kicked in the groin every day for a month.

2) Second degree burns, not third degree.

regardless.

I know what it feels like when i'm getting it in and she lands on my dick at a wrong angle, i'll take any pain over groin pain thanks.

I get punched in the face regularly already. That explains a lot, actually.

You're likely to get burns from the strike, anyway, but that's offset by the chance to develop bitichin' superhero powers.

This is the potential scar you may get from a lightning strike.

Suddenly want to get struck by lightning now :P

cd9ccd478e39207daee618ff4adfa4f4.jpg

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

that seems like an awefull nice henna drawing

also, Samus, offcourse your gf landing sideways on your "soft tissue" is gonna hurt, stop stuffing bricks into the doll would be a good start to stop this from happening.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Antonio

Antonio

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534251
  • Souls Baptized:1,066,647
  • Squadron:Delta

I'd prefer being  kicked in the groin every day for a month and a lightning strike.Although the chances of me being struck by it and not die are extremely tiny,1 every trillion I would say (believe it or not,somebody was stuck by a lightning bolt and survived),I prefer death to the terrible pain of a second-degree burn!!! :blink:

Η ενότητα κάνει τη δύναμη!
Unity makes strength!
Birlik gücü yapar!
Единство делает силу!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

As long as the groin kicks don't damage anything permanently I'm fine with it. :P

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588279
  • Souls Baptized:Enough

I demand to know!

You can click on the question after submitting to see who voted.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555876

Hmm. Lightining usually ends up in burns anyways, so diffrence is not so big.

tgE7uci.jpg

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588279
  • Souls Baptized:Enough

Lighting would result in 2nd degree(and some 3rd degree burns) whereas there is a chance of death and the propensity of the strike is not clarified making Option 2 much better

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

I'd prefer being  kicked in the groin every day for a month and a lightning strike.Although the chances of me being struck by it and not die are extremely tiny,1 every trillion I would say (believe it or not,somebody was stuck by a lightning bolt and survived),I prefer death to the terrible pain of a second-degree burn!!! :blink:

You'll probably survive a lightning strike. Personally I'd be more concerned by the risk of it frying my brain than the skin burns from it... BUT in an antibiotic resistant world, gimme the lightning anyway day of the week.

also... 30 days of 1 kick to the groin? Would need to take a month off sex after, but at least my face wouldn't be bruised for a year.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FS108

FS108

Herder of War Dogs

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,332 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485655
  • Souls Baptized:1,131,967
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:FS108

This is to hard for me to decide.... my wife likes it hard and trust me it hurts me too.... but there is pleasure at the end 

Death Before Dishonor

Spoiler

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Hmm. Lightining usually ends up in burns anyways, so diffrence is not so big.

Lighting would result in 2nd degree(and some 3rd degree burns) whereas there is a chance of death and the propensity of the strike is not clarified making Option 2 much better

We're talking about measurement of pain guys, not injuries sustained from them.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

You guys are still forgetting the best part of lightening strikes. 

RAULJULIA_LIKE_LIGHTNING.gif?t=129333484

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

yiannakis

yiannakis

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 839 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:613250
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

As long as the groin kicks don't damage anything permanently I'm fine with it. :P

Agree!But i would prefer the punch!

You guys are still forgetting the best part of lightening strikes. 

RAULJULIA_LIKE_LIGHTNING.gif?t=129333484

The emperor? omg

IRAKLIS THESSALONIKI GATE 10 ULTRAS!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Antonio

Antonio

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:

You'll probably survive a lightning strike. Personally I'd be more concerned by the risk of it frying my brain than the skin burns from it... BUT in an antibiotic resistant world, gimme the lightning anyway day of the week.

Survive a lightning strike??? :blink:I don't know about you,man,but I would definitely not survive from a lightning strike of 10 million Volts,as most people wouldn't! :blink:I don't have super powers (yet)... ;)For me,it's instant death!

also... 30 days of 1 kick to the groin? Would need to take a month off sex after, but at least my face wouldn't be bruised for a year.

And an other aspect of it is that,ok,my balls would hurt as hell,but at least I wouldn't refrain from sex for the rest of my life,whereas  with burns all over my body,even I wouldn't want to look at it,let alone a woman! :blink: Let's not talk about sex in that particular situation... ;)

Unity makes strength!
Birlik gücü yapar!
Единство делает силу!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

the mortality is between 10 and 30%, besides it isn't the voltage that kills, its the amperage that does it.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Antonio

Antonio

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:

the mortality is between 10 and 30%

Ahh,I didn't know that!However,I know I would die! ;)

it isn't the voltage that kills, its the amperage that does it.

Whatever,I'm not good at Science,anyway... :blink:  ;)  :P

Unity makes strength!
Birlik gücü yapar!
Единство делает силу!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PotD, Pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users