Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Migrants!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo

I agree with those who mostly blame the US for general shit disturbing in the region. Every single place where there has been US/Nato intervention there is now chaos.

They talk about wanting to stop ISIS but refuse to co-operate with the only forces in the region capable of seriously opposing them: Syria, Hezbollah and Iran. Instead they just drop bombs around indiscriminately and kill as many civilians as ISIS fighters. Same old, same old.

Best would be for all western powers to stay the hell out of it and let the locals sort it out.

My country Canada is also part of the problem, not the solution. Hopefully we get rid of Harper next month but the other guys don't inspire much confidence either.

Congrats on getting rid of Harper!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rusken

Rusken

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 775 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:578010
  • Souls Baptized:140,658
  • Squadron:Delta

*Looks at a few of the comments* Okay, to interject some simpleton-ness into this:

Go ahead, blame the US, but mind you, not ALL of us here in the US wanted this crap, nor do some of us want to deal with more migrants/refugees/whatever when we have so many problems here, that it's almost uncanny. I say we let the people migrating/whatever into the states that were more active to desiring the wars/bombings that caused this mess.

Am I for helping? Sure, but after we get at least our shit together first. Pretty sure there is more than enough civil unrest here to go around...oh wait...

Nukes Taken
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:

*Looks at a few of the comments* Okay, to interject some simpleton-ness into this:

Go ahead, blame the US, but mind you, not ALL of us here in the US wanted this crap, nor do some of us want to deal with more migrants/refugees/whatever when we have so many problems here, that it's almost uncanny. I say we let the people migrating/whatever into the states that were more active to desiring the wars/bombings that caused this mess.

Am I for helping? Sure, but after we get at least our shit together first. Pretty sure there is more than enough civil unrest here to go around...oh wait...

And that is why it is important to differentiate criticism of government and or people.

In almost all the cases, the criticism is directed at governments and not the "people", but normally, on the flip side, the criticism coming from other side is directed at " people", stuff like Refugees are lazy, Refugees dont want to fight, they're there because they're off to leech into the system etc. Yea they're all stupid and dumb and take their kids of the land and out them on the boat and some crazy lunatics were roaming around their houses, destroying their homes, raping their daughters using funds, weapons and training coming in from you-take-a-guess.

My friend, where is the public pressure to alter the policy? Where is the democracy in action? You come out once 4-5 years, pt in a ballot paper on whoever sold you the dreams and sit back and then get apalled, "yo what's going on".

And BTW, I'm very much the same as mentioned above. Just sayin'. West generally has a more educated "public". And it's not like, once elected, politicians give a shit. Iraq war hadntje biggest demonstrations, politicians didn't do shit, and turns out, the collective mind of the masses protesting out there was right on.

And to be honest it's bit hypocritical of me as well to say all this, i VE voted once, before that I didn't really believe in the system, election process here is full of holes and often gets rigged and my vote doesn't matter, but yea, I figured, my vote makes it yet another vote the cheaters would need to rig, why make their life easier :), I voted anti establishment politically rebel party, out with the old rot, in with the new.

Edited by Shahenshah, 30 December 2015 - 09:52 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
This is what happens when you unconditionally let scum into your country:

http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refugees-blamed-for-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne

This is only going to get worse though, so brace yourselves Europeans!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

It's mostly the US's fault, we should send the extremists to America so they can have their fun.

You keep 'em. We have republicans, they're extremist enough.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refugees-blamed-for-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne

*awaits the people being identified as 3rd generation lowlifes*

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Man would that be a relief. Then we could continue to retain the belief that the new arrivals can be successfully integrated into European societies like they have been for the past few decades. Oh wait.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043

I'm not sure why people are ok with this, I hope one day it explodes and we chase these guys out of Europe. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

It's mostly the US's fault, we should send the extremists to America so they can have their fun.

You keep 'em. We have republicans, they're extremist enough.

Or politicians in general; YAY two party system!

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

I'm not sure why people are ok with this, I hope one day it explodes and we chase these guys out of Europe.

Dude..

This thread actually makes me damn proud of my 'third world' nation, which has accepted millions of refugees over the years even when all of the so called developed nations can't even handle even half of that number

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

Dude..

This thread actually makes me damn proud of my 'third world' nation, which has accepted millions of refugees over the years even when all of the so called developed nations can't even handle even half of that number

I'm mainly talking about Muslims and generally people who do harm as such in this case by raping and mistreating women on a grand scale as they did do in their own countries as well. They treat women like shit, we don't need them here. 

I think it would be a good policy to only allow women and young families (mainly just women though) to enter Europe, at least that way Muslims would be forced to integrate.

India isn't exactly a country that is capable of taking care of it's own citizens never mind refugees so there's nothing really to be proud of except that you have some landmass you can throw more people you don't care about in just to boost the workforce. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Man would that be a relief. Then we could continue to retain the belief that the new arrivals can be successfully integrated into European societies like they have been for the past few decades. Oh wait.

I will add to my first line that I expect half of those to have membership cards to the local tiffosi gang. Not withstanding what happended isn't vile, but I would consider any "new" arrivels to be less inclined to do this then the more lingering types of the 2nd and 3rd generation.

Which guys? Just the people doing wrong I hope? Or should we just chase out any group of which a few bad apples spoil the entire demographic. Cause as such, I know a couple groups I don't mind throwing out of Belgium.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

I will add to my first line that I expect half of those to have membership cards to the local tiffosi gang. Not withstanding what happended isn't vile, but I would consider any "new" arrivels to be less inclined to do this then the more lingering types of the 2nd and 3rd generation.

Which guys? Just the people doing wrong I hope? Or should we just chase out any group of which a few bad apples spoil the entire demographic. Cause as such, I know a couple groups I don't mind throwing out of Belgium.

Everyone not integrating ideally. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

nobody integrates ideally, heck nobody can even define "ideally" :D

Either you indeed deport if they don't get asylum granted (happens already) or when they are officially a responcibility of the Belgium state, they go to prison via court rullings like the rest of us citizens.

basically its nagging about something for which rules and regulations are already in place. Fiddling with the rules/regulations themselfes thats another matter, but don't start crying that nothing can be done. It is "nothing is being done", which is unacceptable for any rule/regulation. Either enforce it or scrap it.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

basically its nagging about something for which rules and regulations are already in place. Fiddling with the rules/regulations themselfes thats another matter, but don't start crying that nothing can be done. It is "nothing is being done", which is unacceptable for any rule/regulation. Either enforce it or scrap it.

It's painfully obvious that current rules and regulations are not working and/or they don't have the necessary deterrent for some groups. I don't see hundreds of thousands being deporoted, heck, I don't even see thousands being deported. Giving up our standards is completely unacceptable, the only available solution therefore remains to man up to the reality, grow some balls and deal with the problem with adequate measures. Look to Israel for an effective communication tactic with thick-skulled people.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
What happened in Germany is absolutely pathetic. Pause this flow. Bad integration and management is just as bad as not hosting IMO. There are those who have done more than their fair share IMO personal opinion even when they didn't need to and weren't even part of the whole clique destabilising the region , Germany being on top. IMO they've done more than enough.

Edited by Shahenshah, 06 January 2016 - 06:50 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

It's painfully obvious that current rules and regulations are not working and/or they don't have the necessary deterrent for some groups. I don't see hundreds of thousands being deporoted, heck, I don't even see thousands being deported. Giving up our standards is completely unacceptable, the only available solution therefore remains to man up to the reality, grow some balls and deal with the problem with adequate measures. Look to Israel for an effective communication tactic with thick-skulled people.

What isn't working is the registration and following beaurocratic melarky, go complain about that, don't complain about the thousands of people who just want to life.

In Belgium last year roughly 150 people were forcibly (and I do mean WITH FORCE) evicted back to their country. About 5000 asylumseekers who were ultimatly revoked their asylum returned voluntary. About the same amount were granted asylum, comming from about 4x the amounts of asylum requists (note that a person has multiple requests as appeals are counted as a new request).

"Dealing with the problem" is sorting out the Middle East, Northen Africa and every other corner of the globe where some despot finds it needed to stroke his ego. Last time I checked playing world police wit just violence gets you nowhere. The road is still long, but the present steps were hardly roadblocks that should make us waver.

The current influx is indeed the greatest Europe has faced in over 50y, but to just stop and exclaim "WE STOP" is not only against everything the EU stands for afer WWII, it is believed to be inhuman by the majority of europeans. We don't all like the methods, but only a majority is cold blooded to consider a wall.

Speaking of walls, Israel isn't a real rolemodel, last time I checked that "effective communication tactic with thick-skulled people" leads to daily rockets flying back and forth. Very effective indeed...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:

Israel is an occupying force using martial law to occupy millions.

I suppose Nazi occupation of Poland was fine by you and those who fought back for liberation were thick skulled people?

Edited by Shahenshah, 06 January 2016 - 07:34 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Let me be clear once again: Even though I often give Islam in particular a lot of flak, my main issue is not with this specific religion, at least I don't dislike it significantly more more than other religions. The main issue with the migrants isn't that they're Muslims, but rather that most of them are:

1, Uneducated
2, Deeply religious

This in itself is an explosive combination, quite literally. Integrating people that have these two traits into secular European societies is a pipe dream at best. It's like trying to teach someone the difference between a salad and dinner fork when the person in question even has trouble understanding why it is considered rude to take a fat shit on the dinner table.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255
Isn't the meaning of secular the right to practice whatever religion one wants?

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users