Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obama <3

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

The way he drops the mic and throws the papers. I wish the UK had a president so down to earth man :(

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I'm not really a fan of Obama. But I would understand why you would like him. Though, I'm not a republican guy etheir so I'm SOL really. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I liked him kicking down that door more tbh.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Did he actually kick the door, or was that an edit?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Please take him... I'm begging you

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

You can have Cameron and his entire Cabinet.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I'll trade you Barack Obama for Daniel Hannan any day.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

atleast majority of america actually like their leader.

CXmQyIlWkAE4XXP.jpg

CXmQyIsW8AEZ97D.jpg

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAN DROPPED THE MIC &amp; THREW THE PAPERS SO CALMLY LOOOOOL <a href="https://t.co/pQdHgAxonb">pic.twitter.com/pQdHgAxonb</a></p>&mdash; athéna. (@YungSatin_) <a href="https://twitter.com/YungSatin_/status/688425567000068097">January 16, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The way he drops the mic and throws the papers. I wish the UK had a president so down to earth man :(

"I" wish you had him too! :unsure:

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

CXmQyIlWkAE4XXP.jpg

CXmQyIsW8AEZ97D.jpg

LOL. Seriously? Now I have to google whatCameron did to deserve such hatred haha

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

have fun :P

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

CXmQyIlWkAE4XXP.jpg

CXmQyIsW8AEZ97D.jpg

Last I knew, there were more then 28,000 people who live in the US

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I just saw that Cameron is up there trying to get the UK to ban Donald Trump. I find that ironic, because the day Obama took office, he boxed up the bust of Winston Churchill that was gifted to us from the UK, and had it removed from the White House. Donald Trump would want it back.

I'll make you an even better deal... you dig up Winston and I'll trade you Obama for Winston's corpse. A dead Churchill would be far better in the White House than a breathing Obama... any day.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

CXmQyIlWkAE4XXP.jpg

CXmQyIsW8AEZ97D.jpg

I wasn't using the images to support my claim.

I'm saying it in general, if he could serve a third term, he would be about to right now imo.

What other president/first lady has engaged so much with the youth and integrated into youth culture so much? The youth support counts the most imo

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

CXmQyIlWkAE4XXP.jpg

CXmQyIsW8AEZ97D.jpg

I wasn't using the images to support my claim.

I'm saying it in general, if he could serve a third term, he would be about to right now imo.

What other president/first lady has engaged so much with the youth and integrated into youth culture so much? The youth support counts the most imo

Well, let's be honest, the technology hasn't been around that long.  Clinton or older didn't have the means of social media like there is now.  Now adays there's Twitter/Instagram/facebook that allows one to, or really, have an aide do it for them.  I don't know how much Bush tweeted, because I don't really get on twitter much, but still that was even 8 years ago, the amount of people on twitter and social media has grown tremendously.  

Now adays everyone has a twitter, hell the Pope does, and pretty much every candidate on both sides running for office use all areas of social media as well.  It's more a norm now adays.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I don't know where you're getting your information from Master Samus, but Obama has about a 42% approval rating here at home, and that's only because about 42% of the country hates Republicans. He is able to get a spike in approval from time to time, and it always comes when he shows a glimmer of doing something for his own people... like when bin Laden was killed, or right now when we get back a few hostages from Iran. We have to give him some credit when he does something we like, or he'll just spark up a doob and give us the finger. So please, if you want him so bad, write a new program that gets him out now rather than next January.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

same editing powers as the OP video my friend :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

same editing powers as the OP video my friend :D

that video wasn't edited? huh?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I'm willing to give you a good deal on Obama too.

I'll pay you to take him.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
Imagine if Obama wasn't around but one of the clowns was:

- US would have been at war with Iran.
- ISIS would have complete control of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sinai because Iran would be busy defending itself rather than supporting its allies doing the actual fighting with ISIS on the ground.
- Jordan and Lebanon would be internally destabilised and on verge of falling too to ISIS.
- US troops would be in middle of it all in the biggest quagmire imaginable and because Republicans are all gung ho about war.
- Wall Street would have free reign to screw the people once more and would be glad to fund the quagmire US has put itself in.
- The govt spending would shoot up (mil spending) and taxes fall, because that's what Republicans like along with the whole money printing ponzy scheme.
- Mexico isn't gonna pay for the wall, but there will be a wall.
- Since there would be a clamp down on Immigration, labour costs would go up, and corporations despite lower taxes would lower the PnLs, efficiency would go down too so they'll raise non-cash depreciation expenses as well, and all that would lead to even lower taxes.
- Putin and Xi would be falling off the chair laughing. Just like Bush's presidency led to relaitvely more multi Polar world, same would happen again, but just alot faster.

Tea party would still be angry and complain about jobs going from illegal immigrants to other minority groups, because since when did they blame themselves for any shortcomings, science would still be considered stupid, global warming will ramp up and if some shit happens, it will be "koz will of god, amen." They'll blame this all on Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton because Republicans can't do no wrong and roots of everything bad lies with Democrats first and once bored, its on minorities, could be vice versa depending on the mood.

Edited by Shahenshah, 19 January 2016 - 09:18 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users