Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obama <3

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

I don't know where you're getting your information from Master Samus, but Obama has about a 42% approval rating here at home, and that's only because about 42% of the country hates Republicans. He is able to get a spike in approval from time to time, and it always comes when he shows a glimmer of doing something for his own people... like when bin Laden was killed, or right now when we get back a few hostages from Iran. We have to give him some credit when he does something we like, or he'll just spark up a doob and give us the finger. So please, if you want him so bad, write a new program that gets him out now rather than next January.

To be honest mate, for your politicians 42% isn't actually that bad. 

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

lmao

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

You're missing the point Sir. It doesn't matter how good, or how bad a President is. Obama has divided the country to extremes on every level possible. Whether it be rich vs. poor, black vs. white, women vs. men, immigrant vs. citizen, gay vs. straight, law enforcement vs. criminals, Muslim vs. Christian, public school vs. charter school, red vs. blue, Democrat vs. Republican... that's what he has done. Everyone is fighting over everything... and HE has done that. We can't get rid of this guy fast enough. Please, take him.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

I understand certain things in a more political nature that he could have had a role in changing.

But i'm seriously curious how he has managed to divide:

*muslims vs christians

*women vs men

*black vs white

*gay vs straight

and pretty much everything else you mentioned apart from maybe rich vs poor (and I doubt this too, i'm pretty sure the rich vs poor thing has been a thing in most countries from the beginning of time)

Imo, under his leadership I feel he has brought the country abit more closer together to the best of his ability.

I think people are just gonna hate their leaders regardless of the changes they've made, people will never be satisifed even if they had all that they needed. We hate Cameron probably just as much as you seem to dislike Obama, but on the flip side, pretty much every citizen has facilities that they need to live a safe and healthy life in the UK.

I stress the word need as there's a different between that and want.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:

You're missing the point Sir. It doesn't matter how good, or how bad a President is. Obama has divided the country to extremes on every level possible. Whether it be rich vs. poor, black vs. white, women vs. men, immigrant vs. citizen, gay vs. straight, law enforcement vs. criminals, Muslim vs. Christian, public school vs. charter school, red vs. blue, Democrat vs. Republican... that's what he has done. Everyone is fighting over everything... and HE has done that. We can't get rid of this guy fast enough. Please, take him.

I refer to Samus' answer

I understand certain things in a more political nature that he could have had a role in changing.

But i'm seriously curious how he has managed to divide:

*muslims vs christians

*women vs men

*black vs white

*gay vs straight

and pretty much everything else you mentioned apart from maybe rich vs poor (and I doubt this too, i'm pretty sure the rich vs poor thing has been a thing in most countries from the beginning of time)

Imo, under his leadership I feel he has brought the country abit more closer together to the best of his ability.

I think people are just gonna hate their leaders regardless of the changes they've made, people will never be satisifed even if they had all that they needed. We hate Cameron probably just as much as you seem to dislike Obama, but on the flip side, pretty much every citizen has facilities that they need to live a safe and healthy life in the UK.

I stress the word need as there's a different between that and want.

Religious divides have always run deep in America.

As for the rest of these, pre-existing inequalities have simply been highlighted, as they have been all over the world in the same period, and (as in many other parts of the world) the previously top dog party ie men, straight, white, rich, have become pissed off and sought to increase division.

40973-detailed.png

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I guess you have never heard about all the Democrat created "wars". The war on women. The war on gays. The war on immigrants. The war on coal. Everything is a war. Republicans believe everyone is equal, with equal opportunity. Democrats continuously want new legislation to single out special interest groups, and give them special treatment... or destroy this industry, in favor of that one. This never ends, and Obama has done everything he can to support the "wars", and has done nothing but throw gas on the fire. He has divided my country in every possible way, and I completely hate him for it.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:

I guess you have never heard about all the Democrat created "wars". The war on women. The war on gays. The war on immigrants. The war on coal. Everything is a war. Republicans believe everyone is equal, with equal opportunity. Democrats continuously want new legislation to single out special interest groups, and give them special treatment... or destroy this industry, in favor of that one. This never ends, and Obama has done everything he can to support the "wars", and has done nothing but throw gas on the fire. He has divided my country in every possible way, and I completely hate him for it.

The republican's created the "war on terror" and the "war on drugs" which have both gone so well for everyone.

Republican policy distinctly indicates that some are more equal than others. An opinion which seems to be shared by one of their popular presidential nomination candidates.

40973-detailed.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

You can declare peace with terrorists if you wish, but when ISIS blows up Big Ben, or Al Qaeda sets off a chemical weapon on Buckingham Palace, we all know who you will come to, to fight them. We will be there for our British cousins. They are out to usher in a new world without infidels, it's the real deal my friend.

I have many personal experiences about drug abuse, and everything possible needs to be done to fight it.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Did he actually kick the door, or was that an edit?

same editing powers as the OP video my friend :D

that video wasn't edited? huh?

To be honest, if this video was real, I would have posted it before you did. >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

The crux comes out, Democrats are good externally but not so internally, the Republicans are good internally but are idiots externally.

I don't know where you're getting your information from Master Samus, but Obama has about a 42% approval rating here at home, and that's only because about 42% of the country hates Republicans. He is able to get a spike in approval from time to time, and it always comes when he shows a glimmer of doing something for his own people... like when bin Laden was killed, or right now when we get back a few hostages from Iran. We have to give him some credit when he does something we like, or he'll just spark up a doob and give us the finger. So please, if you want him so bad, write a new program that gets him out now rather than next January.

Everyone loves graphs

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The crux comes out, Democrats are good externally but not so internally, the Republicans are good internally but are idiots externally.

Everyone loves graphs

You are correct. Everybody loves graphs.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Seems like the one I linked via wikipedia...

Also, approval is one thing but disapproval is high aswell, just shows how a 50/50 divided nation you folks are.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

davidrbr

davidrbr

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 814 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:566557
  • Souls Baptized:160,730
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:davidrbr

Ummm the last time I checked all those "wars" were actually from Republicans, especially war on immigrants and women. Republicans believe everyone is equal???? Ha ha ha now that is a big fat lie, they were against gay marriage, they're against women rights, they're against equal pay and we all know the big one RACE. They are the problem with this country and if you think Donald Trump would be a good president then you are a nut and you need to move to Russia or someplace that has your type of government. Let's face it, you hate Obama because he is a successful African American president that cleaned up Bush's economical disaster. Btw here's a fact, Clinton didn't create the economical disaster that was George W. Bush with his two wars.

The great multi tasker returns!!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Ummm the last time I checked all those "wars" were actually from Republicans, especially war on immigrants and women. Republicans believe everyone is equal???? Ha ha ha now that is a big fat lie, they were against gay marriage, they're against women rights, they're against equal pay and we all know the big one RACE. They are the problem with this country and if you think Donald Trump would be a good president then you are a nut and you need to move to Russia or someplace that has your type of government. Let's face it, you hate Obama because he is a successful African American president that cleaned up Bush's economical disaster. Btw here's a fact, Clinton didn't create the economical disaster that was George W. Bush with his two wars.

Thank you for proving my case.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

So, is it true that Obama might run for the UN Secretary General position when his term expires?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

So, is it true that Obama might run for the UN Secretary General position when his term expires?

I have always believed that was his goal. I think it fits him well... he can play King of the World. Maybe it will cause the USA to finally leave that useless group of self-serving elitists, and we can get our Real Estate back, that piece of New York has a much better use.

Edited by Lysistrata, 19 January 2016 - 10:45 PM.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

davidrbr

davidrbr

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 814 posts
  • Resources:

I have always believed that was his goal. I think it fits him well... he can play King of the World. Maybe it will cause the USA to finally leave that useless group of self-serving elitists, and we can get our Real Estate back, that piece of New York has a much better use.

Oh lord, UN Secretary General? The UN is useless?? You guys know nothing about politics, no wonder why you vote against your own needs. And Lysistrata I didn't prove your case, I made it failed. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
To be fair though, the UN is actually pretty useless in its current state. Unless the long-debated UN reform happens (it won't), it will fade into irrelevance. It was designed for a post-WW2 world and it shows.

Edited by ccabal86, 19 January 2016 - 11:59 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Oh lord, UN Secretary General? The UN is useless?? You guys know nothing about politics, no wonder why you vote against your own needs. And Lysistrata I didn't prove your case, I made it failed.

My case is that Obama has severely divided the country. If you think you made it fail, I guess you think it has not been divided. Your list of vitriol against Republicans, and even calling me a racist once again, like that's something new... tells me that I am right about that, and you didn't make it fail, you proved my case.

My opinion about the United Nations is my own. You are entitled to think differently.

Vote against my needs? I don't think you know anything about my needs. Is there something I can cast a vote on that gets you guys to take responsibility for you own lives, and get you completely off my back? That's what I need. Please, show me the way.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

davidrbr

davidrbr

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 814 posts
  • Resources:

My case is that Obama has severely divided the country. If you think you made it fail, I guess you think it has not been divided. Your list of vitriol against Republicans, and even calling me a racist once again, like that's something new... tells me that I am right about that, and you didn't make it fail, you proved my case.

My opinion about the United Nations is my own. You are entitled to think differently.

Vote against my needs? I don't think you know anything about my needs. Is there something I can cast a vote on that gets you guys to take responsibility for you own lives, and get you completely off my back? That's what I need. Please, show me the way.

Oh I know that the country is divided because it has been divided over a hundred years, that didn't just happened under Obama and wanna know why it has divided more under Obama it's because people like you think that we don't need new ideas and that Obama cause the economic crisis. Oh democrats take responsibility but republicans never do and never fix the issues they created like the two wars we're still in that created isis. I'm sorry that I called you a racist but it's hard to know since you have so much hatred for Obama. You do vote against your own beliefs if you think everyone should be equal because that's definitely not what republicans believe.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users