Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why Bernie Sanders shouldn't be President.

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Thank you Dagon, for your incredibly insightful and well thought out response. I understand completely all your concerns about life where you are from... I don't know where you are from, but my guess would be South America. This is the specific reason I would like for Samus to show our flags, so we know what we are talking about. If I am wrong, please correct me.

huh?

Yes Sir... when you were asking for ideas for the forum, I said I would like to see our flags. I'm from the USA, so I would have an American flag somewhere in our information. Maybe replace the useless "Resources" stuff with our flag, so when we talk about stuff, we all know where we are from. Just an idea. I talk a lot about current events, and I try to not talk about stuff I don't know about in other places. Hope this helps.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Thank you Dagon, for your incredibly insightful and well thought out response. I understand completely all your concerns about life where you are from... I don't know where you are from, but my guess would be South America. This is the specific reason I would like for Samus to show our flags, so we know what we are talking about. If I am wrong, please correct me.

huh?

Yes Sir... when you were asking for ideas for the forum, I said I would like to see our flags. I'm from the USA, so I would have an American flag somewhere in our information. Maybe replace the useless "Resources" stuff with our flag, so when we talk about stuff, we all know where we are from. Just an idea. I talk a lot about current events, and I try to not talk about stuff I don't know about in other places. Hope this helps.

must've missed that in the other thread, but very good idea. will get something up soon

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dagonslayer51

dagonslayer51

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,801 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582405
  • Souls Baptized:374,667
  • Squadron:Delta

huh?

must've missed that in the other thread, but very good idea. will get something up soon

I like the idea of flags. What Lysistrata said about avoiding stuff we don't know about is true. I try to post about my beliefs, but I don't know a lot on how they would function in other countries and having flags could help me avoid saying something about my beliefs that might offend someone, no matter how innocent my intentions can be. I know there are some people that get offended easily or that are very patriotic and I would ike to avoid any conflicts that my big mouth could cause.

dagonslayer51, proud member of IRON

War Statistics: 18 offensive wars

Oculus-MI6 War: 17 offensive wars
19 Nukes eaten for IRON

First nuke eaten on 11/4/2015 4:12:41 PM

"War, war never changes"

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
I like the idea of flags. What Lysistrata said about avoiding stuff we don't know about is true. I try to post about my beliefs, but I don't know a lot on how they would function in other countries and having flags could help me avoid saying something about my beliefs that might offend someone, no matter how innocent my intentions can be. I know there are some people that get offended easily or that are very patriotic and I would ike to avoid any conflicts that my big mouth could cause.

Right up front my friend... I am very patriotic, but that doesn't mean I don't respect your opinions about our country, or how it affects you personally. Quite the contrary, I want to hear it most from you. I am very active in politics, in real life, and there are people who do listen to me. There are times when I am talking to people that actually make a difference, that I do say things like, "Wait a second... I know someone that lives in Dubai... and that's not how they feel". So I really want to know, good or bad, what happens to you "over there". In some strange way, we are not only playing a game here. Someday, something you may say to me here, does something wonderful. From my participation here, I get a little insight of what American policies actually do to people living on the ground in parts of the world I have no knowledge of. I am grateful for all of your honest evaluations. Getting off the soap box now.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dagonslayer51

dagonslayer51

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,801 posts
  • Resources:

What I like about this alliance is that we are so diverse and full of opinions that there is always a topic to debate. And mostly everyone who posts there gives me an insight on their opinions and how do they feel about it. I think that discussing topics of the real world, events that are occuring right now, is a great way to learn about the world and other people's opinion and how to tolerate them even when they don't agree.

19 Nukes eaten for IRON

"War, war never changes"

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Belgium is only brought up to speak about "something european but we just don't know what" :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

huh?

NO

That's a bad idea overall. If needed, add a location field under the avatar. Don't show people's countries based on their IP. Their decision to withhold information about where they are from should be respected.

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dagonslayer51

dagonslayer51

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,801 posts
  • Resources:

Or maybe add another field underneath resources where we can choose the flags from our country

19 Nukes eaten for IRON

"War, war never changes"

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

That's a bad idea overall.

Now I'm curious. Why is it an "overall" bad idea? I can see maybe a little bit of a bad idea for people that don't really want to be that friendly with us. Maybe an 80% good idea?... but an overall bad idea? Why on earth would you wish to hide from me the country you live in? If you live in Russia, I could get into some interesting conversations with you, that could help me understand some things I do not have the first hand ability to know. But I guess if you really don't want anyone to know, Samus can have a middle finger icon instead of a flag... just for you.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
Displaying by IP is not really a good option, imo anyway. I'll iust create an option field for it.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Displaying by IP is not really a good option, imo anyway. I'll iust create an option field for it.

:ph34r:  Track'em, Rack'em, and Crack'em my friend  :ph34r:

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Some people like to keep their location/country unknown which I am fine with.  In no way should we look to force people to be exposed if they do not want to (I don't mind but I know some people are weary about such).  I think the idea is a good idea, but leave it as an optional choice.  If you implement it though, it should be announced so people know they can edit their profile to do so.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Cmon now guys, everyone's intelligence agencies and other intel agencies track everything you post, share and view. Unless you're a pedo (the worst of criminals imo) or criminal, no need to worry. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users