Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KH opens way for relationships!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Hey guys. I'd like to share some life experience with y'all.

I haven't been in IRON long but y'all are pretty entertaining to talk to and beyond that, we all know when it's time to get serious with our discussions and treat each other like family. Despite having met none of you, despite the controversies over my name (expected), I felt welcome and IRON is the sole reason I play CyberNations.

Now as some of you know, I am a single father with sole custody of my son ( 1 1/2yr old). His mother cheated with a drug dealer, got hooked on dealing heroine (and apparently taking meth I found out this week) and other dangerous behavior. Before I could get an order from the court to keep her away from our son for his safety, she kidnapped him and ran off. It took the police and myself almost a month to find him (I missed his first birthday. I'm devastated to this day by that.) The police found him in a trailer with people I never heard of on the other side of the metroplex. She wasn't with him. I am thankful he is safe with me. During that month, I don't know what happened. He, despite being so young before this, would speak basic words, crawl around, and was healthy (he was premature with some lung problems, so healthy as he can get.) I got him and he wouldn't say anything. No muttering mama or dada. He'd barely crawl and wanted me to hold him 14/7. He was skinny and looked sick. It still breaks my heart in two to ever think a kid, especially my own, could look like that..

He is doing alot better now. He talks non stop, walks without falling, is not only a healthy weight and height, he's in the upper percentile (88% on height, 72% on weight). I lost a good job to take care of him, I had my truck repo'ed, and I lost my place to live (moved in with my mother.) It was all worth it to see him healthy now. I have a car now, a decent job (I make about 50% what I used to, but I can survive.) I still am having to live with my mother before I jump on that gun and resettle my son.

What's the point of this? After all this, my view of women and marriage has been completely fucked. I can't even stand to flirt with women, yet alone try to date them. I'm disgusted. I kept thinking every woman would turn into my estranged ex wkfe. IVE never been racist (hard to believe with my name), but my ex wife was hispanic and born in Mexico. The way her, her family, and even non-related Hispanics acted during the entire ordeal makes me uneasy around hispanics. I can't trust them like I used to. It's something I do without thinking about. I just naturally have my guard up when they're around. I'm ashamed of it. Having been in the military, I had Hispanics I trusted my life with. Guys I would trust if I gave my life for, they would be worth it. Those guys I still talk to, I still treat them like any of my other brothers, but they are the expecting to the rule. Beyond them, I just can't look at them the same. If anyone here is hispanic, I mean no offense. Im venting. I understand it isn't an okay behavior, which is why I'm ashamed. I don't need anyone telling me it's bad, I know that.

The reason I'm saying this, is I finally feel i'm healing. I joined a dating site after being bombarded by one of my Marine buddies and even my own mother, and I honestly am feeling more secure about moving on with life. Of course, I've talked to some batshit crazy women from it, but some seem genuinely sweet. My buddies have also set me up on a few blind dates, none of them really stood out but it's progress.

I began working out again. I dropped from 175 to 125 in 2 months from the stress of her taking my son and even the way I got him back. I almost ended up in the hospital because I could barely stand or walk. I would have episodes where I stayed up for 4-5days straight, sleep for literally 2 or 3 hours and do it again. Having PTSD did not help any of this. I don't sleep well anyway, but that was alot for me. I'm happy to say I'm back up to 165 and aiming to hit the 195 I was in the military.

You guys don't know, but these forums have been an escape for me. When I'm feeling down or out, I come on here and just read posts, some 2 or 3 years old. I talk to people. You guys have provided me an escape when I need one. I thank you guys for that.

I just wanted to let you guys know how you have helped me, and where I am in life. It only gets better from here, the hard part is done. Thank you guys and I really hope you guys truly feel proud. Y'all deserve it. You never know when you can make someone better. Granted alot of outside help was involved, yall played a role. Thank you.

Here's to moving on and getting better.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

Man...I can't even begin to imagine the hell you must have been through. I hope that you never have to go through that again. 

I'm glad you are reaching out to the world again and have a supportive family. Your mother sounds like she is a rock and you are lucky to have someone to pick you up like that. 

The only thing I can really say is I have met some astounding arseholes in my life (although none have ever managed to inflict that kind of pain on me) and the thing to remember is not to let them define you. If your life is defined by arseholes, they win. 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

Man...I can't even begin to imagine the hell you must have been through. I hope that you never have to go through that again. 

I'm glad you are reaching out to the world again and have a supportive family. Your mother sounds like she is a rock and you are lucky to have someone to pick you up like that. 

The only thing I can really say is I have met some astounding arseholes in my life (although none have ever managed to inflict that kind of pain on me) and the thing to remember is not to let them define you. If your life is defined by arseholes, they win. 

Well can't let them win. Thank you for that, and despite all that happened, I'm extremely lucky for my support system

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

I'm glad that you stuck around. You been a valuable and witty member and our community would've been poorer without you. Sorry to hear what happened, but it's really great that you're on the road to recovery. This whole account shows me that you're a person of immense inner strength. Wish you all the best in life and all the happiness you and your family can bear. :D

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

It tears me up to hear stories like yours. I am very glad to hear that those things are behind you and that you are moving forward. Your son is lucky to have you as his father and it sounds like you have saved him from having a terrible life. I sincerely wish you all of the best as you continue to rebuild your life. If we can be of any help to you as part of your support system please don't hesitate to ask. I'll be praying for your family.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Well, shit, KH! I really hate your name and it has been a big issue for me, why do you have to be so freaking likable? With that said, I admire you for sharing all this and for being the intelligent and caring man you appear to be (despite your shitty name) and I think your son is very lucky to have such a wonderful dad.

You've been through the emotional wringer and it takes time to recover from the trauma of having your child kidnapped and seeing him lose ground developmentally. I hope you are talking to someone who can help you put all of this into a workable perspective. It is understandable that you would be cautious about women in general. You got badly burned in so many ways, you would most unusual to have been through all this and feel confident about relationships. The reality is that you do have to be very careful, you have a son you need to protect and you have your own heart and a soul you need to nurture and protect. You don't have to rush into anything and you don't have to introduce anyone to your child until you are ready. If you do start to fall in love, you may find it helps you to feel more confident/safe to make sure that your friends and family have met the lady and get their feedback on her. I don't think you should ever let other people decide who you should get involved with, but you don't trust women or your own judgement right now, and the people who are close to you have your back.

Rather than blaming a group of people for your ex's and her supporters' actions, I prefer to blame addiction. I think heroin, alcoholism, and all addictions are insidious, changing good men and women into monsters. People are responsible for allowing themselves to become monsters, but blame the drugs, not the ethnicity. Your ex may have once been a good person, but she lost herself and mutated into a destructive train wreck of a human being. I am so sorry you and your son have been through that.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Thank you for your trust in sharing this story with us KH. What matters most is that the really bad times are behind you and as Icewolf said, you can't let them weigh you down any longer. Just take it at a slow, comfortable pace and everything will be fine :)

I'm glad to have you here are part of our little community!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

These are the type of posts I love to see in our community. It drives me to want to make this community even more of a family.

Wish you good luck with everything KH, IRON needs more honest, hard working people like you.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Reminds me of my ex-gf, almost the exact same story only we didn't have a kid together. Not a fun experience.. but, I like to think I'll learn from it and my next relationship will be better.

Glad to hear you got custody and are moving forward. I'll be rooting for ya :)

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444

I feel privileged that you shared this story with us. Glad to hear that things are on the mend and your kid is doing better.

I'd also like to echo SM's view on addiction...I have some experience seeing addiction and what it does, first hand. It destroys people, turning them into shells of what they used to be.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

KH, more power to you as you recover!

As Icewolf says, there are more than anyones share of arsewholes out there, and when recovering from trauma, they tend to show up now and again where your soul is weakest.  Remember to hold on to the support you have and the advances you've made and build on those, so you don't get waylaid.  You'll never be the same, you'll be the new you, but if you can be OK with that, that'll be very healthy from where you've come from.  That's a good thing.  You need it, your son needs it.

Thanks for sharing!  B)

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dandy

Dandy

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 311 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588461
  • Souls Baptized:37,053

Gotta watch out for those Dependa's man, MWilson knows what I'm talking about.

8 nukes eaten for IRON. ZI'd against Rileyaddaff for IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users