Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-03] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Mafia - Basilisk Wins!!

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets Mafia 18 Players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
926 replies to this topic

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:587499
  • Souls Baptized:121,338
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Mazuurek

i'm still sure that the remaining killing role is a godfather (or an investigation immune role atleast) but i will investigate finster (or lego if the votes rapidly switch) incase a SK is in play which i doubt.

(hi rhizo)

around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

"I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me … Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

Vote Count

legoboyvdlp (2): Preston, Finster Baby

D34THBR1NG3R (0):

Finster Baby (0):

Mazuurek (0):

Preston (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: D34THBR1NG3R, legoboyvdlp, Mazuurek

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is 9:00am CST on Tuesday, September 27th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Harry and Ron stood by Percy's bed for a few minutes while Dumbledore was called away by Snape. He instructed them to stay in the Hospital Wing until he returned. Ron couldn't believe that his brother, a Hogwarts Prefect, had been petrified.

A short time later the hospital wing door opened once again and several people hurried into the room. Dumbledore and Snape quickly followed the group in. They were carrying someone but Harry's and Ron's view was obstructed and they could not see who it was. They laid the person down on one of the few remaining empty beds and pulled the curtain around them. Dumbledore hurried over to Harry and Ron and informed them to follow him. He was going to lead them back to the Gryffindor Common Room.

As they made their way to the door they glanced over at the bed where the hospital wing's new occupant was lying. The curtain was open just enough that they could see Professor Flitwick's face. He had been discovered one corridor over from Percy lying fainted on the floor.

Professor Flitwick (legoboyvdlp) a normal Hogwarts Staff member has fainted on day 7.

Vote Count

legoboyvdlp (2): Preston, Finster Baby

It is now night 7. Please PM me any night actions in your individual role PM by 9:00am CST on Thursday, September 29th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Harry and Ron followed Dumbledore silently as they reflected on everything that was happening. They had just reached the fifth floor when Madam Pince hurried around the corner. "Oh, Professor Dumbledore! Come quick! There has been another attack." The three of them followed her past the library and down the next corridor.

Harry and Ron couldn't believe it. Standing frozen at the far end of the hallway was Hermione. They ran toward her to examine her more closely. Dumbledore bent down and picked up a small mirror that was lying next to Hermione. He asked Harry and Ron if they could think of any explanation for the mirror but they couldn't.

"My dear, Madam Pince, please take Miss Granger to the hospital wing. I will be along shortly."

Dumbledore motioned to Harry and Ron to continue to follow him. They walked on in silence again barely being able to fathom that Hermione had been attacked. When they reached Gryffindor Tower, Dumbledore gathered all of the Gryffindor students and announced a few new rules to them that were going into effect immediately. There was now a 6:00 PM curfew, students were to be accompanied to all lessons by a teacher, and the remainder of the Quidditch season had been canceled. The students were in an uproar when Professor Dumbledore had left Gryffindor Tower.

"I think that its time for us to talk to Hagrid," Harry said to Ron. "And it needs to be tonight."

Around 8:00 that evening, Harry and Ron drew the invisibility cloak around themselves and set off out of the castle and across the grounds to Hagrid's hut. They climbed the stairs and rapped on his front door. Hagrid opened the door and was noticeably nervous. Harry removed the cloak from around him and Ron and Hagrid sighed when he saw them. He quickly motioned for them to come inside and he closed the door behind them. Harry and Ron sat down at Hagrid's table while he started a pot of tea. They were just getting ready to confront Hagrid when there was another knock on the door.

"Quick, get under the invisibility cloak" Hagrid told them. Harry threw the cloak over them and they moved into the corner of the hut where they stood silently.

Hagrid opened the door and ushered Professor Dumbledore and a stranger with rumbled gray hair and an anxious expression into the hut. "Good evening Minister," Hagrid said to the stranger.

"That's Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic," Ron whispered to Harry.

"Good evening Hagrid. I wish I was here on better terms. Unfortunately your record is against you, Hagrid. I'm going to have to take you."

"Take me where?!" Hagrid responded. "Not Azkaban Prison?!"

"I want to make it perfectly clear, Cornelius," Dumbledore said as he cut in. "I trust Hagrid completely."

Another knock on the door made Harry and Ron jump slightly. The door swung open and in stepped Lucius Malfoy.

"What do you want?" Hagrid growled at him. "Get out of my house!"

"You call this a house?" Lucius Malfoy responded as he looked around. Malfoy pulled a piece of parchment out of the pocket of his robe and handed it to Dumbledore. "The school governors have voted, Dumbledore. We have decided that you are no longer fit to run this school and as such we will be removing you from your office. At this rate, there'll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts, and we all know what an awful loss that would be to the school" Malfoy said with a slight sneer.

Dumbledore studied the piece of parchment for a moment and said: "If the governors wish to remove me from my post then, I will of course, step aside. However, I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me. You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it." Dumbledore was staring directly at the spot where Harry and Ron stood covered by the invisibility cloak. He smiled slightly in their direction. Harry was sure that Dumbledore knew that they were there.

Dumbledore turned and walked out of the hut and was followed by Lucius Malfoy. Cornelius Fudge grabbed Hagrid's arm and directed him towards the door as well. Hagrid took a couple steps and then paused. "If anyone wanted ter find out some stuff, all they'd have ter do would be ter follow the spiders" Hagrid said. Fudge looked around confused for a moment and then followed Hagrid out of the hut, pulling the door behind them.

"What does he mean? Follow the spiders?" Ron asked. Harry shrugged as he contemplated Hagrid's words. The pot of tea on the fire had started to whistle. Harry walked over to it and removed it from the heat. As he set it on the table he noticed something unusual.

"Ron, look" Harry said as he pointed at the wall below the window. Several spiders were climbing Hagrid's wall in an unnaturally straight line and disappeared through a small crack in the window. "Come on" Harry said to Ron as he grabbed a lantern and Fang's collar and led them outside. They walked around to the side of the hut and watched as the line of spiders made its way into the Forbidden Forest and joined dozens of other spiders moving in the same direction.

Harry and Ron reluctantly followed the line of spiders for at least half an hour deeper into the forest. They were now so deep into the forest that the trees choked out the moonlight. Even though it was dark the light from Harry's lantern gave the impression that the ground beneath them was moving. There were now spiders as far as they could see all moving in the same direction they were. They came to a small clearing in the trees and froze when they heard something nearby. Whatever it was, it sounded like something big.

A few moments later they saw a couple of nearby trees shake as the creature stepped between them. It was a spider the size of a small elephant. There was gray in the black hair of its body and legs. Each of the eyes on its pincered head was milky white. The spider appeared to be blind.

"Hagrid?" the spider said.

"No, but we're friends of Hagrid's" Harry responded. "You're Aragog, aren't you?"

"Yes" the spider replied. "Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before."

"Hagrid is in trouble. They think that he opened the Chamber of Secrets," Harry said.

"It is a lie. Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets."

"Then you aren't the monster from the Chamber."

"No. I was raised from an egg in the castle by Hagrid though. When I was found and blamed for the death of that girl, Hagrid sneaked me out of the castle."

"Then, if you aren't the monster, do you know what it is?" Ron started whimpering as he pulled on Harry's sleeve. Dozens of large spiders had joined the group around them. Harry ignored him.

"The monster is an ancient creature that we spiders fear above all others. We dare not speak of it."

"The girl that was killed, where was she found?"

"Her body was discovered in a bathroom."

Ron started pulling on Harry's sleeve more fiercely. The spiders were now closing in on them. Harry finally took notice of their situation. He thanked Aragog and said that they would be going.

"Going?" Aragog said. "My children do not harm Hagrid at my command but i cannot deny them of food that has so willingly wandered into our hollow on its own. Goodbye friends of Hagrid."

Ron started to panic as he drew his wand. "Know any spells?" he asked Harry.

"Just one but it's not powerful enough for all of them," Harry said as he pointed his wand at a large spider that was approaching them aggressively. "Arania Exumai" he shouted. A blast of light erupted from the wand and blew the spider away. The spiders closed in on Harry, Ron, and Fang.

All of a sudden two bright lights emanated from the trees nearby and Mr. Weasley's Ford Anglia blasted through a line of spiders and sped up to their side. It's doors flew open and Harry, Ron, and Fang dove into the car. The doors slammed shut and the car gunned it out of the hollow and through the forest. It brought them safely to the edge of the Forest and let them out before turning around and driving right back into the trees.

Harry and Ron dropped Fang off at Hagrid's hut and hurried across the grounds toward the castle. "Why would Hagrid send us in there!" Ron shouted. "What good did that do?!"

"Well, we learned one thing." Harry said. "We know that Hagrid is innocent."

Then something dawned on Harry. He turned to Ron. "That girl who died in the bathroom.. what if she never left?"

"Moaning Myrtle" Ron said as he picked up on what Harry was suggesting.

Hermione Granger (Finster Baby) a normal Hogwarts Student has been petrified on night 7.

It is now day 8. With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

Vote Count

D34THBR1NG3R (0):

Mazuurek (0):

Preston (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: D34THBR1NG3R, Mazuurek, Preston

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Deadline is 12:00pm CST on Saturday, September 30th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Oh no! Not Finster Baby! Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm dead, but FB gets a rise from me.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:

godfather con-alright my investigation target ded.

now i'm starting to look at preston, given that d34ths ghost is legit, he is the only one i can look at, he has lead town against town aswell as a few scum. AND I REALLY THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE MORE THAN 3 LEFT

with that said, i will now flip a coin.

head for preston and tail for d34th.

it turned head.

VOTE: Preston

around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

Preston, I need your vote before I consider my vote, I've got a plan. 

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
At this point I'm not sure WHAT is going on - three people left, and two of them the people I'd have ultimately thought were almost certainly town at this point.

This whole time I've been giving Mazu credit simply because there's been no cop counter-claim... but maybe we really DONT have a cop this game.

So now I need to ask how Mazu's claim could be false, if it is.
* His initial results named SM and Preston as 'normal' (no details), and already known/dead targets for the other two nights.
* He "re-investigated" me on Night 5, so did not have to produce another result
* He gave a generic "Normal Hogwarts Student" result for D34TH when prompted to do so - and then corrected it after D34TH himself said what Mazu SHOULD have returned.

It would be easy for Mazu to give 'town' results on people if he is scum... he'd know what people are. He said I was a normal hogwarts student, and that's what every other vanilla townie has been so far this game... but then he said that's what D34TH was too, and he was *wrong*. Huh - in that scenario, I can really see Mazu actually having pulled off a great fake cop claim.

As for D34TH:
His "Ghost" role is proven, but he could still be Godfather - however it looked like KH and D34TH were not on the same page previously, given how the wagons shifted. I could be wrong on this, but need to hear D34TH's thoughts first.

So @Mazu, Seriously, don't let flipping a coin decide this for you - that's a cover used by scum to mask their vote as random. Also don't forget that I picked KH and found scum previously - if I was scum, it would have been VERY easy to not pick KH and scum would have already won. So please unvote until we've had more chance to decide - if D34TH is scum he could hammer the vote if you leave your vote there.

-Preston
And apparently D34TH posts while I was posting. I don't know what plan you have at this point, but I'd like to hear it.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
Additional thoughts while waiting for D34TH to say whatever this plan is:

If Mazu's cop is fake, then his verifications meant nothing; he did stay fairly quiet after claiming as cop.

If Mazu's cop is real, then that means he really DID get told by TW D34TH was a "normal hogwarts ghost" - however that's not a guarantee D34TH is not a godfather.

It's ironic; I came up with the whole method of using Mazu's supposed cop to test D34TH's "Ghost" and hopefully prove them both, but now ONE of them must be false. What the hell.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:

I'm against Mazu, take this as my unofficial vote for mazu. I don't like all of the coincidences and for the sake of conversation and clarification just know I am against you.

As for my plan, I didn't know what it was... lol... I truly have no plan I just wanted to see if you'd react weird. anyways, I'm against Mazu and think he's scum, Unless some different evidence comes forth (which I don't think it could) I will vote Mazu on the night of the 29th so far.

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:

I'm against Mazu, take this as my unofficial vote for mazu. I don't like all of the coincidences and for the sake of conversation and clarification just know I am against you.

As for my plan, I didn't know what it was... lol... I truly have no plan I just wanted to see if you'd react weird. anyways, I'm against Mazu and think he's scum, Unless some different evidence comes forth (which I don't think it could) I will vote Mazu on the night of the 29th so far.

I was going to say, I dont think there's any time or opportunities left TO plan. The only thing you could do is try to set up votes to see if you or Mazu or I jump on it, but that's a bad strategy overall because the MOMENT you get it wrong you lose - and if someone is idle, their not-voting doesnt mean much.

The more I'm thinking about it, the more sense it makes that Mazu's claim could be fake... being down to three people removes the credit I was giving him to excuse his mistakes and thin results. The fact he went with a "coin flip" vote doesn't help either.

Mazu being fake would also reinforce the idea that "Nearly Headless Nick" was reserved for a townie so TW could have it die the way the book character did to the Basilisk if you were lynched or night killed; Finster's Hermione (another basilisk victim) turned out to be town as well.

Ugh, the pressure of literally deciding the game by voting one or the other.

Despite the suspicion on you earlier D34TH, you're acting more analytical today than Mazu is - possibly he didn't expect to get this far. I can't rule you out - but right now I'm leaning more Mazu's way than yours.

-Preston
P.S. For clarity on that last sentence - I mean I suspect Mazu more than D34TH at this point; "Leaning" was ambiguous when I re-read it.
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
P.P.S. Mazu - if you return and unvote and join the discussion, I am willing to consider your position as well... but you have to be active and make your argument first. I'd rather not just vote for you with you remaining silent - if you have anything to say to defend yourself, please do so.
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:608841
  • Souls Baptized:2922
Yay, I'm free and dead!
Byebye, choose wisely.
Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

New Nation: NADC, GPA Conflicts, 1 nuke, 10 wars
Old Nation: PSW Veteran, 5 nukes

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
On phone, but thinking about it this morning I realized that if D34TH were scum, he would have hammered the game and won by now - we've had a whole night for it. So in the same way that if I were scum I could have already won by lynching someone other that King Hitler, I think D34TH is town.

So that confirms to me that mazu is the only one left to be scum - he's also staying quiet since his "coin flip" vote.

It also answers the question about the one night with a double kill and none since - with no cop except Rhizo's to fool we don't need to assume a crazy godfather-vig mix, a normal scum vig is enough.

Today is the 29th, and tomorrow (not Saturday) is the 30th deadline. Since I am now certain that D34TH is telling the truth, I am going to place my vote now. @D34TH, Please don't miss the deadline by thinking it was Saturday!

Vote: Mazu

I'm liking our odds at this point. And even if Lego is happy to be out of the game now, he can still get win credit since he wasn't replaced.
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

A quick note: The deadline actually is 12:00pm CST on Saturday, October 1st. Sorry about the confusion.

Vote Count

Mazuurek (1): Preston

Preston (1): Mazuurek

D34THBR1NG3R (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: D34THBR1NG3R

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Deadline is 12:00pm CST on Saturday, October 1st.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
Here's how this is gonna go, unless maz u says something to even sway me a little, this game will be over by tonight. I will vote Mazu TONIGHT whether it be for better or for worse he will be voted.

-Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
Heh, I guess I'll surrender then since d34th will lock the scum win either way, enjoy your win Preston.

UNVOTE: godfather preston.
Vote: dumbledore, Mazuurek.
around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:

Does this genuinely count? Like I don't get why you chose NOW to say something, the exact time I was about to vote you... No matter, you said nothing besides a name and I have no clue why you didn't try to explain yourself

VOTE: Mazu

-Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:

Does this genuinely count? Like I don't get why you chose NOW to say something, the exact time I was about to vote you... No matter, you said nothing besides a name and I have no clue why you didn't try to explain yourself

what a coincidence, so are you the gf or is it preston since scum won rn?
around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:

what a coincidence, so are you the gf or is it preston since scum won rn?

Well shit

-Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter