Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-03] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Mafia - Basilisk Wins!!

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets Mafia 18 Players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
926 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Oh crap! It looks like I'm going to be the hammer! I am soooooo torn.

After repeatedly getting heads when I flipped an ancient roman coin here: https://www.random.org/coins/?num=2&cur=40-antique.constatius-ii

I VOTE: KING H
Double post because editing not allowed

Seems Fin posted while I agonized and randomly chose. Looks like I'm still the hammer though.
He changed his name, my sexy, but confused Finster Baby. And maz, investigate whomever you want.
And I'm completely naked, just saying.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Tease. :P
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Tease. :P

You love it, Baby. And don't stick out that tongue unless you plan to use it.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
Lol. Check my phone to see the days last posts, and instead I see flirting!

At least we got someone in before deadline, so it doesn't default to no lynch.

So cross your sexy fingers you two and let's hope we guessed right.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Seen this coming. Good luck guys

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

King Hitler (3): Preston, Finster Baby, Sister Midnight

Finster Baby (1): D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R (0):

legoboyvdlp (0):

Mazuurek (0):

Preston (0):

Sister Midnight (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: King Hitler, legoboyvdlp, Mazuurek

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is 11:00am CST on Thursday, September 22nd.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Several weeks had passed since Harry had last heard the voice. Harry, Ron, and Hermione still could not believe that it was Hagrid who was the Heir of Slytherin and who had opened the Chamber of Secrets. After a long discussion about what to do, they had decided that they would not confront him unless there was another attack. 

During these relatively uneventful weeks, the Gryffindor Quidditch team continued to practice for their upcoming match against Hufflepuff. A win against Hufflepuff would put them as the favorite to win the Quidditch Cup for the first time in years.

One afternoon after practice had ended Harry made his way back to the castle from the Quidditch pitch. He met Ron in the entrance Hall and they climbed the stairs together. When they reached the seventh floor they turned right down the corridor that led to Gryffindor Tower. Harry and Ron had just reached the Portrait of the Fat Lady when it opened and Neville came running out in a panic.

"Harry! There you are! You have to come quickly!" Neville said as he pulled Harry into the Gryffindor Common Room and ran up the dormitory stairs. Harry and Ron followed Neville into their dormitory. They were met with a disastrous sight. Harry's trunk stood open at the foot of his bed. It's contents were strewn all around the room. Harry's pillows and blankets had also been slashed and feathers were thrown everywhere.

"I'm not sure who did it" Neville said. "I came back from class and found it like this."

"I wonder what they were looking for," Ron mused as Harry shifted the last few books in his trunk.

"I think they found it. Riddle's diary is gone," Harry responded.

Tom Riddle (King Hitler) a mafia Ninja has had his diary stolen (has been lynched) on day 6.

Vote Count

King Hitler (3): Preston, Finster Baby, Sister Midnight

It is now night 6. Please PM me any night actions in your individual role PM by 12:00pm CST on Friday, September 23rd.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

The morning of the Hufflepuff match quickly approached. Oliver Wood had been really pushing the Gryffindor team as if he could almost taste the Butterbeer being poured from the Quidditch Cup.

At 9:00 in the morning on the day of the match, Harry, Ron, and Hermione crossed the Gryffindor Common Room and climbed through the portrait hole and made their way through the castle. They had just passed the statue of the one-eyed witch on the 5th floor when Harry heard it again.

"Kill this time…let me rip…tear! KILL!"

"There it is again! The voice! It's going to kill this time." 

Ron and Hermione still could not hear anything. They walked a little bit further and turned the corner when Hermione suddenly stopped. "What is it?" Ron asked her. "I've just thought of something," she said as she turned around and started running towards the library. "What about the Quidditch match?!" Ron called after her. "I'll catch up with you guys after the game!" she called back.

Harry and Ron quickly made their way to the Quidditch pitch. Harry changed into his Quidditch robes and stood around listening to Wood's usual pregame pep talk. When Wood had finished talking, the team stood up, grabbed their brooms and headed over to the tunnel leading out to the pitch. They marched onto the field to shouts and cheers from the Gryffindors. They had all just taken their places in the center of the pitch when Professor Dumbledore came running out onto the field. "This Quidditch match has been canceled!" He announced. "Please return to your dormitories immediately. All of you," Dumbledore said to the crowd.

Dumbledore made his way over to Harry. "Let's find Mr. Weasley. There is something that you two need to see." Harry and Ron followed Dumbledore back up to the castle and into the hospital wing. He led them over to one of the beds and pulled back the curtain. Percy Weasley lay on the hospital bed as stiff as a board.

Percy Weasley (Sister Midnight) a normal Hogwarts Student has been petrified on night 6.

It is now day 7. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Vote Count

D34THBR1NG3R (0):

Finster Baby (0):

legoboyvdlp (0):

Mazuurek (0):

Preston (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: D34THBR1NG3R, Finster Baby, legoboyvdlp, Mazuurek, Preston

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is 9:00am CST on Tuesday, September 27th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Sister Midnight!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
Ok this is weird.

Mazuurek isn't killed 2 nights after outing himself as the cop.

Something doesn't add up.
Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
Also, good call Preston. Glad I listened to you rather than stick with my original plan...also should have stuck with my gut on King H.
Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Important mod note:

Now that we are below 7 players I will be adjusting the number of real life days that one game day lasts. Game days will now last as many real life days as there are players alive. This means that day 7 will last five days and deadline will be Tuesday the 27th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:587499
  • Souls Baptized:121,338
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Mazuurek

D34THbringer came up as normal hogwarts student.

I am now certain there is a godfather, since i would be dead by now.

around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

D34THbringer came up as normal hogwarts student.
I am now certain there is a godfather, since i would be dead by now.

What's certain is one of us alive is lying. I rule out Preston as scum as he wouldn't have thrown his fellow Scum under the bus on purpose. However, he *could* be a SK, which then allows him to go after both scum AND town. However, wouldn't that show in a cop investigation?

Has Lego's RC been truly investigated? I don't remember seeing it. I know I haven't been investigated (which surprises me.)

I'm saddened to see SM go.

I don't get how/why Maz isn't dead. Don't get it at all.

Wait...D34th is a Normal Hogwarts Student, but his RC was Nearly Headless Nick, who is a ghost? Something doesn't match up here.
Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R
Aha I know what mine said and I'm town and he says I'm town but it days student. I it knows I'm town wouldn't I know if I was student or ghost

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
And another thing about the potential presence of an SK - if there were, there'd be more than 1 death per night.

I don't know who I distrust more - D34th and his RC, or Maz and his - because if he were truly a cop, the scum would have offed him all ready. There's no way an outed cop lives 2 nights.

I'd like to get Preston's thoughts first, both on what Maz "found" regarding d34th and my thoughts about Maz.
Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:608841
  • Souls Baptized:2922
  • Squadron:Alpha
I thought so! Well done.

I'm suspicious of D34TH and Mazureek. Problem is I'll be away for the day to visit family.
Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

New Nation: NADC, GPA Conflicts, 1 nuke, 10 wars
Old Nation: PSW Veteran, 5 nukes

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:

I thought so! Well done.

I'm suspicious of D34TH and Mazureek. Problem is I'll be away for the day to visit family.

I'm done with you right now... You need to speak. You blamed it on bad internet then got better internet and said you'd post your thought, nothing was posted. Now you try to put a FoS on me and maz like everyone else and say you AGAIN won't be posting. This is all just way too convenient for you...

FoS Lego

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
Sorry for not posting until now - busy Friday and Saturday; weekends can be full, who knew? I'd say this long post is to make up for that, but really it's all stuff that needs to be said. Sorry in advance for the length!

I'm glad we chose correctly with KH - the way he said "Good luck guys" made me think we'd lynched a townie until TW's narrative updated!

What is more confusing is how the night went - only one kill, and Mazu is still alive.

Finster's post raises a lot of the questions that need to be addressed, so I'll go through that:

What's certain is one of us alive is lying. I rule out Preston as scum as he wouldn't have thrown his fellow Scum under the bus on purpose. However, he *could* be a SK, which then allows him to go after both scum AND town. However, wouldn't that show in a cop investigation?

The mafiascum page on serial killers is not solid on this point - it's basically up to the mod whether a SK would be immune to investigations or not. I can't claim that Mazu's (double) investigation of me is 100% proof that I'm not a SK, and I could obviously still be a Godfather - but if I were scum yesterday would have ended quite differently.

Has Lego's RC been truly investigated? I don't remember seeing it. I know I haven't been investigated (which surprises me.)

No actual investigation has taken place, correct. The only 'proof' for him is TW's response to his initial roleclaim, and that some scum have voted for him. Neither are conclusive, especially with this few people left. I also believe it was also Samus (who we now know was scum) who came up with the idea that Lego was town because of his response to TW - so that throws his proven status into another light.

Wait...D34th is a Normal Hogwarts Student, but his RC was Nearly Headless Nick, who is a ghost? Something doesn't match up here.

In the LAST game, TW gave the normal cop results that varied depending on if the person being investigated was a student or staff flavor character. D34TH claims to be a third option, a 'normal hogwarts ghost' - which does not match the Student result Mazu claims, since "Nearly Headless Nick" is not a student; if anything he'd have been staff. So unless TW made a mistake or changed his style, this may suggest D34TH is not who he claims to be.

So now we have the BIG question about what happened last night - I'm not going to quote the several different ways this was asked.

First a few facts:
* On Night 4: Two kills occurred. This was either done by a scum role with an extra kill (JoAT, Vig), or a SK. We have seen neither yet, so we cannot rule either out.
* On Night 5: Only one kill attempt - Ali was taken out instead of Mazu, the claimed cop. Given that we now know KH's nurse claim was false, that means Mazu was NOT protected Night 5.
* On Night 6: Again only one kill attempt, and again not on the claimed cop.
* Mazu's cop claim has had no counter-claims, and there's barely anyone left in the game at this point - if another cop was going to come out, it would have happened by now. I'd be surprised if we didn't have a normal cop this game; so the lack of a counter-claim makes me believe Mazu, even if his results have not produced much of use and he did doubly investigate me. The odds of a fake cop claim failing are VERY high; it's not normally a safe route for scum to take. So for the moment I still believe Mazu's claim.

Possible scenarios going forward:
1. There is one scum left, and they are either a godfather with a killing role or a non-godfather killing role (vigilante, JoAT)
> This would mean the two kills on Night 4 were the only chance they'd get for two kills. Taking out Kevin at that point would make sense so he could not track the non-ninja scum doing the kill. However I don't believe a non-godfather killing role is likely because they REALLY would have gone after the cop, and the idea of TW making a hybrid godfather-JoAT or godfather-vigilante is crazy - unless he took Lyner's rationales last game as a dare to do just that.

2. Two scum remain, one of whom had the killing role used for Night 4.
> This is still possible - with five people left they would not have instantly won already - however that would be six scum total and I don't think that is realistic.

3. There is a SK left, and all the scum are gone - last night's kill was the SK alone.
> This would however mean there's no Godfather. The single kill on Night 5 could either be the SK holding back, or both SK and scum choosing Ali as the target.

4. There is both one scum left and one SK left.
> This would mean either the SK held off for two nights or that for some of Night 5 or 6 they targeted the same person. If a scum remains, I would bet they are the godfather.

I personally believe option 4 is on play, for the following reason:
* Mazu's survival can be explained by scum considering the SK a higher threat to them than the claimed cop - even if the cop could have found KH, he was next on Ali's list anyway. The Godfather that remains would not fear the cop, and instead hope that it would help them find the SK. If KH had been the ONLY scum left, I'd have expected him to target the cop instead.
* Given that D34TH was being investigated last night (unless Mazu didn't go with the public plan), SM's being killed instead of Mazu (claimed cop) or D34TH (under suspicion) means that Mazu's result is still of interest - either to scum looking for the SK, or to SK looking for scum, possibly both.

So among those who remain, we're looking for a SK and a scum godfather.

Mazuurek
* Claimed cop with no counterclaim. I believe his claim, and am leaving him out of consideration for now.

D34THBR1NG3R
* Claimed "Normal Hogwarts Ghost". Mazu's result returned "Normal Hogwarts Student" - unless TW messed up, that might be one of the two.
* Voted for Finster yesterday
* Could be scum godfather if his 'real flavor name' is a student and that doesn't match the "normal hogwarts ghost" of his safe claim name.
* Could be SK, if we assume an investigation-immune SK.

Finster Baby
* Claimed Vanilla Townie. Second vote for KH yesterday, prior to SM's vote.
* Voted early yesterday for KH along with Lego, then unvoted on KH's roleclaim.
* Could still be scum because he would have needed someone else to join his vote on D34TH to make that happen and have the wagon not end on himself.
* Could be serial killer - bandwagoning/safe behavior would be a good cover

legoboyvdlp
* Claimed Vanilla Townie on Day 1, prompting TW's note about mass role claims. Samus (now known as scum) later spun this into Lego's reaction "proving" his towniness, which has been accepted by everyone until now.
* Voted early yesterday for KH, then later unvoted and was largely quiet for the rest of the day - did not take a position when we needed a tiebreaker on three wagons.
* Normally bandwagons and follows the lead of existing townies, which is good cover behavior for scum or SK.
* Has been offering excuses for being away lately, which is another potential cover for lurking and playing it safe.
* Could be scum - his cover came from a scum's argument, and his early vote on KH could have been cover prior to KH's roleclaim. Known scum have voted for him however.
* Could be SK - same 'safe' behavior

Preston
* Claimed Vanilla Townie after KevinH tracked and outed me. Also investigated by Mazu - apparently twice.
* Pushed early game wagons on Lyner and KevinH based on their behavior, during which known scum CoD and iSocialism supported me, letting me take the lead - but did not quickly jump on the same wagon KevinH wagon with each other until there were more votes. Ali's analysis agreed that they were trying to get me onto their side; three scum openly cooperating THAT blatantly would be intensely stupid.
* During mass indecision yesterday, voted for KH and provided reasoning that Rhizo had a 1-shot doctor in his JoAT already. While this was not the vote that confirmed the wagon, it allowed someone else to do so; both Finster and SM did.
* Me. I'll obviously say I am not scum or the SK (which is one reason I didn't mind all the investigations thrown my way) but for completeness:
* Unlikely to be scum due to having made the KH wagon possible yesterday. If I were scum, I could have sided with Finster or D34TH's wagons and been blameless due to the indecision.
* Could be SK if we assume an investigation-immune SK. I have also taken far riskier positions that could have gotten me lynched or targeted by scum early in the game; not good behavior for a SK who wants to survive until the end. Plus I didn't support the inactivity lynch on Rafay.

So with all of the above said, I am looking between D34TH, Lego, and Finster. I don't yet know which stands out the most.

Also, for everyone: keep in mind that we only need THREE votes to lynch someone, or two at deadline. Be careful about throwing your votes unless you REALLY mean them. Stay as active as you are able - silence today is NOT going to be favorable to you.

-Preston
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:

It sucks because the only reason I'd be looking at Maz right now is because he said I was a normal hogwarts student when I am a normal hogwarts ghost. And I know that TW can't just come out and clarify because that would be illegally confirming my role pretty much. Other than that I have nothing against maz.

I'm really starting to get leery about lego's lurking. If I wanted I could use any excuse ever to not post, but there is always time for at least something besides hopping on the wagon of someone else and dropping a few FoS's here and there.

Finster I just got a scummy feel because he has not stopped accusing me and is grasping at the same evidence he's had for over a RL week... If nothing else has popped up don't you think it's time you start to actually believe me?

preston is way too helpful to be scum, although he could still be SK or scum, you never know.

-Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter