Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Years Resolutions!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Post your resolutions here. We can also post when/if we break/complete our resolutions.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:587499
  • Souls Baptized:121,338
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Mazuurek
My resolution is 1080p!
around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
  • Squadron:Kilo
I have exactly 1 New Years resolution. And that is to buy more firearms than I did in 2016. :D

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

I have a bunch.

- I will complete my pending work here in Iron. (I couldn't do it, however, as I understand, it was finished by others)

- Just learned touch typing and been practicing a lot. My speed is around 60 wpm when there are no errors. I will bring it up to 100

- I will work on my speaking skills, particularly english speaking skills.

- I will learn how to be humorous. Darkfox is my role model ( Darkfox haaalp)

- I will get in shape (I'm 100 kilos right now, 6'4", plenty to work with.  (I lied, I was 114 at the time. 96 now, 21 kilos more to go)

- I will learn about AI, bots and data mining in general. Samus is the role model for me here.

- I will learn how to play harmonica. (Got the basics down)

Added:

-Learn full stack web development. 

-Improve ranking in hackerrank.

-Contribute to 5 projects in git

-Learn Android dev

-Get to the league 1 in Clash Royale

-Buy stock.

Edited by Fermion, 27 October 2017 - 01:30 PM.

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

- I will learn about AI, bots and data mining in general. Samus is a role model for me here.
you'll become very valuable, good choice! 

I have exactly 1 New Years resolution. And that is to buy more firearms than I did in 2016. :D

Does having more increase the power of your master firearm

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:

To be more petty.

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

- I will get in shape (I'm 100 kilos right now, 6'4", plenty to work with.
 that's actually quite a good weight/height ratio

i'm 6'2 and weigh around 79kg, i'd love to be 90kg or so.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

- I will learn about AI, bots and data mining in general. Samus is a role model for me here.
you'll become very valuable, good choice! 

Does having more increase the power of your master firearm

If only! I already have my main defensive carry weapon, and separate home defense weapons designated. So at this point I mostly buy more for investment purposes, or because I would like to fire different calibers. But unlike any other investment, I can say with 100% certainty that I will always make a profit if a choose to sell one of my firearms. Buy a well known weapon and keep it in good condition and it will never lose value.

What other product exists in this world that will always guarantee an increased return on investments?

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:

I have a bunch.

- I will complete my pending work here in Iron.

- Just learned touch typing and been practicing a lot. My speed is around 60 wpm when there are no errors. I will bring it up to 100

- I will work on my speaking skills, particularly english speaking skills.

- I will learn how to be humorous. Darkfox is my role model

- I will get in shape (I'm 100 kilos right now, 6'4", plenty to work with.

- I will learn how to play harmonica.

I deeed eeet! :D

1 down, 6 to go! 

no offices held rn

Posted Image

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:

I will learn about AI, bots and data mining in general. Samus is the role model for me here.
I didn't know how vast the whole thing was until I started studying the damn thing. 100% won't be finished by the end of the year. The next, perhaps :lol: 

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I will learn about AI, bots and data mining in general. Samus is the role model for me here.
I didn't know how vast the whole thing was until I started studying the damn thing. 100% won't be finished by the end of the year. The next, perhaps :lol: 

don't stop teaching yourself ever, keep going!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Shit. I made the thread and I didn't even post mine. I don't even recall what it was and it's almost that time of year to make another

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Finally getting into that MA program that I keep postponing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Shit. I made the thread and I didn't even post mine. I don't even recall what it was and it's almost that time of year to make another

uselesssssss

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
don't stop teaching yourself ever, keep going!

I will, thank you Master Samus  :D

hat's actually quite a good weight/height ratio   i'm 6'2 and weigh around 79kg, i'd love to be 90kg or so.

Not if it's fat, not muscle mass :P I mean, I'll first have to get rid of most of the fat and then get the muscle definition. I saw your picture, you look great as you are :D

I have exactly 1 New Years resolution. And that is to buy more firearms than I did in 2016.

Did you? If you don't mind, can you show us a picture of your weapons collection? :o

Finally getting into that MA program that I keep postponing.
Master of arts or Martial arts?

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

Did you? If you don't mind, can you show us a picture of your weapons collection? :o

I did achieve my New Years Resolution. I actually achieved it 4 times over this year, soon to be 5 times in a couple days. B)

I'm sorry, but I won't be sharing pictures. The exact number and the contents of my armory are classified. I do however from time to time discuss individual firearms I own in regards to a specific conversation or when someone is asking for recommendations.

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I did achieve my New Years Resolution. I actually achieved it 4 times over this year, soon to be 5 times in a couple days. B)

I'm sorry, but I won't be sharing pictures. The exact number and the contents of my armory are classified. I do however from time to time discuss individual firearms I own in regards to a specific conversation or when someone is asking for recommendations.

again, does each firearm you buy supply exponential power to your master firearm

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

again, does each firearm you buy supply exponential power to your master firearm

Must have missed my reply last January. No it does not.

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:

That's cool. I suppose you must have automatic weapons too?

Btw, can you buy a minigun in the us? Have you ever fired one? How does it feel :D

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

That's cool. I suppose you must have automatic weapons too?

Btw, can you buy a minigun in the us? Have you ever fired one? How does it feel :D

No automatic weapons for me. I live in one of the few states (NY) that does not allow the civilian ownership of fully automatic weapons. If I did want to legally own one, I would have to start my own firearm store/manufacturer, and then apply for further licensing to expand my business to include automatic weapons (along with suppressors and short barreled firearms).

Civilians can actually buy a Minigun in the US. As long as the GE M134 'Minigun' was manufactured prior to 1986, they are fully legal and classified as a machine gun. As far as I am aware, their are about 12 examples in private hands. Most are kept in extensive firearm collection, but occasionally one does surface for sale. Going price is between $200K-$400K. After buying the firearm, you will also need to buy a mounting system. Then you have to buy the ammo for it. A full minute of firing on the 2,000 RPM setting will cost approximately $800. A full minute of firing on the 6,000 RPM setting will cost approximately $2,500.

If you ever want to fire a Minigun. Go to the shooting range at Battlefield Vegas, for $200 dollars you get a 100 rounds of ammunition. And since the Battlefield Vegas minigun is set at 4,000 RPM, you get slightly over 1 second of enjoyment! Not worth it in my opinion. ;)

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter