Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-06] Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Mafia - Mafia Win!

Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
864 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Let's wrap this up :P

Vote: KevinH

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

KevinH (1): Lyner

Chaplain of Death (0):

Finster Baby (0):

FS108 (0):

LordSunday (0):

Lyner (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Chaplain of Death, Finster Baby, FS108, LordSunday, KevinH, Wolfpacks, Yehom

With 8 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Monday, July 10th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Sorry guys ive been really busy at work, i give more tomorrow as im knackered

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511
I don't understand why Lyner didn't use his night action on Rhizo. He was the most obvious target. Backtracking to one of SGB's posts I see him accusing both Lyner and myself, which makes me want to believe that Lyner is indeed town. SGB also tried to confirm Kevin as a nurse following the fact that there was a Doctor. A weird logic to follow, so to me Kevin, among with the other suspicions that I had, is most likely scum.

Vote Kevin

Also I'll be on a plane the next 14 hours so don't expect me to around the next 24 hours. I should be there for the last days before the lynch though

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

I didn't think much about the night target, actually. Reasons being that most players have claimed out and IIRC noone with active abilities are left? My abilities are only useful for validating claims by others.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote: Lyner

It was Rhizo vs Lyner and Rhizo turned out town.

I have the remaining protective role for the town (that we know of) and he wants to lynch me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

If the choices today fall between Lyner and Kevin, then I will go with Lyner... Kevin has my benefit of the doubt for today because he was a part of the SBG wagon. If Lyner pops town though, he'll be much higher on my list.

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

"I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. I could break
out, of course - but what a waste of time, and frankly, I can think of a
whole host of things I would rather be doing."

Vote Count

KevinH (2): Lyner, Yehom

Lyner (2): KevinH, LordSunday

Chaplain of Death (0):

Finster Baby (0):

FS108 (0):

LordSunday (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Chaplain of Death, Finster Baby, FS108, Wolfpacks

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FS108

FS108

Herder of War Dogs

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,332 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485655
  • Souls Baptized:1,131,967
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:FS108

Lyner time to hang

Vote: Lyner

Death Before Dishonor

Spoiler

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:

We still have time before deadline, let's not try to hammer this in folks.

CoD, WP, your thoughts?

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Here's what I said yesterday before I switched to SeaBeeGipson primarily to save myself. Not much has changed.

I don't trust anyone, but here's a semi-ordered list from probable townie to probable scum:

• Wolfpacks - Investigated town by cop, but there could be a tailor in play
  • Rhizoctonia - doctor, and there was a night with no kill, juxtaposed with Lyner
  • LordSunday - says he was framed and there turns out to be a framer, but there could be a tailor in play
  • FS108 - neighbor, but maybe 2 of 3 neighbors were scum
  • FinsterBaby - acting pro-town, claims roleblocker, but nothing really to clear him
  • SeaBeeGipson - hider, was blocked on a night when there was no kill
  • Chaplain of Death - hinted at role, but hasn't claimed
  • Yehom - no claim
  • Lyner - voyeur, juxtaposed with Rhizoctonia

I have to put my belief in Rhizoctonia

It's Lyner's time.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I don't understand why Lyner didn't use his night action on Rhizo. He was the most obvious target. Backtracking to one of SGB's posts I see him accusing both Lyner and myself, which makes me want to believe that Lyner is indeed town. SGB also tried to confirm Kevin as a nurse following the fact that there was a Doctor. A weird logic to follow, so to me Kevin, among with the other suspicions that I had, is most likely scum.

Vote Kevin

Also I'll be on a plane the next 14 hours so don't expect me to around the next 24 hours. I should be there for the last days before the lynch though

I think scum would be more likely to try to distance themselves than to try to defend each other at that point in the game. There was most likely only the 2 left. I'm also still concerned with the differences in claims between Rhizo and Lyner, as Rhizo had no reason to lie as he was town. I have to believe in the townie who's confirmed through his death. I don't see a likely scenario that would lead to them both having been telling the truth. Therefore.....

Vote Lyner

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Lyner (4): KevinH, LordSunday, FS108, Chaplain of Death
KevinH (2): Lyner, Yehom
Chaplain of Death (0):
Finster Baby (0):
FS108 (0):
LordSunday (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Chaplain of Death, Finster Baby, FS108, Wolfpacks

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Arthur Weasley (Lyner), an Order of the Phoenix Voyeur, has been lynched on day 6.

Vote Count

Lyner (4): KevinH, LordSunday, FS108, Chaplain of Death

It is now night 6. Please PM any night actions to me in your personal role PM by 1:00pm CST on Wednesday, July 12th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

It is now day 7.

Vote Count

Chaplain of Death (0):

Finster Baby (0):

FS108 (0):

KevinH (0):

LordSunday (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Chaplain of Death, Finster Baby, FS108, KevinH, LordSunday, Wolfpacks, Yehom

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Thursday, July 20th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Well I didn't realize I had placed the hammer vote at the time but evidently I did. Between me not being on the SBG wagon and being the one to hammer Lyner I expect to be lynched today. My suspicions lie with Kevin and Yehom going forward, though I have no evidence to back that up being a VT. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

No kill?

Either I was successful with protection or the scum are inactive.  I'm going with a successful protection and that makes LordSunday 100% cleared as townie.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

Either I was successful with protection or the scum are inactive.  I'm going with a successful protection and that makes LordSunday 100% cleared as townie.

Well this at least somewhat confirms something for me. Sounds to me like scum purposely avoided to not kill anybody to make a certain story more believable. The question to me is whether LS is in on it or not. To me Kevin is certainly scum. Nurse would not make sense to me game design wise and his voting has been very off as well. I don't have the time to scroll back through everything right now and if I had the time and the internet speed I would quote everything, but I'm pretty sure Kevin wasn't on any of the scum wagons expect SGB, which he was the final vote on and thus ended the day early. He voted for Lyner and Rhizo if my memory serves me correctly, both of whom have been confirmed townies now. If that isn't hinting to something wrong, then I don't know what is. I on the other had have been on 4 wagons, which include all scum and iSoc. I won't role claim until it is absolutely necessary, because quite frankly it's the only thing that's keeping me in the game. As soon as the mystery around me is cleared, scum have no reason to keep me alive. 

As I see it now WP and FS are town, purely based on their neighbor status and SLMK turning up scum (also I think it was WP who was investigated, so that extra clears him. 

CoD is very likely town seeing how he has voted so far. 

Finster roleclaimed Roleblocker and I'm inclined to believe him

This leaves Kevin who I suspect is scum and LS who I'm not sure what he is. In case we do successfully lynch Kevin and this game continues, he's probably scum, if the game ends with  Kevin's lynch in that scenario, he was town. 

Seeing as we have no informative PR left with the information that is available, I see no reason to wait for anything to happen, so I'm voting now

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:

Well this at least somewhat confirms something for me. Sounds to me like scum purposely avoided to not kill anybody to make a certain story more believable. The question to me is whether LS is in on it or not. To me Kevin is certainly scum. Nurse would not make sense to me game design wise and his voting has been very off as well. I don't have the time to scroll back through everything right now and if I had the time and the internet speed I would quote everything, but I'm pretty sure Kevin wasn't on any of the scum wagons expect SGB, which he was the final vote on and thus ended the day early. He voted for Lyner and Rhizo if my memory serves me correctly, both of whom have been confirmed townies now. If that isn't hinting to something wrong, then I don't know what is. I on the other had have been on 4 wagons, which include all scum and iSoc. I won't role claim until it is absolutely necessary, because quite frankly it's the only thing that's keeping me in the game. As soon as the mystery around me is cleared, scum have no reason to keep me alive. 

As I see it now WP and FS are town, purely based on their neighbor status and SLMK turning up scum (also I think it was WP who was investigated, so that extra clears him. 

CoD is very likely town seeing how he has voted so far. 

Finster roleclaimed Roleblocker and I'm inclined to believe him

This leaves Kevin who I suspect is scum and LS who I'm not sure what he is. In case we do successfully lynch Kevin and this game continues, he's probably scum, if the game ends with  Kevin's lynch in that scenario, he was town. 

Seeing as we have no informative PR left with the information that is available, I see no reason to wait for anything to happen, so I'm voting now

Seriously? Still on about me? You'd think you'd have learned I'm town by now <_<

EDIT: I'm going through everything and will give me thoughts in a day or so

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

:popcorn: 

Awards Bar: