Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 7 Thread

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Wasn't the last leak given out as well by HBO and not hackers?  I am refraining from looking at anything GOT when it comes to looking online for FB for next week.  I never saw any point in watching the leaked version a week early...then I have to wait 2 weeks for the next (which is hell).

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Wasn't the last leak given out as well by HBO and not hackers?  I am refraining from looking at anything GOT when it comes to looking online for FB for next week.  I never saw any point in watching the leaked version a week early...then I have to wait 2 weeks for the next (which is hell).

I don't know Chief, I didn't care to know anything about how they were leaking... I just assumed it was hackers looking for a quick payday. I like Netflix. They just throw it all up at the same time and let you watch it. :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

I JUST FUCKING WATCHED THE EPISODE. IN HD AS WELL.

IF YOU THOUGHT EPISODE 4 WAS AMAZING (THE BATTLE AGAINST LANNISTERS), EPISODE 6 IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND

I JUST CANT BELIEVE WHAT I WATCHED

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
By far the best episode of the entire series holy crap

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

IF YOU THOUGHT EPISODE 4 WAS AMAZING (THE BATTLE AGAINST LANNISTERS), EPISODE 6 IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND

anyone got a link? I had a terrible day and won't be around to see it Sunday, so no time like the present.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I'm jealous. One more episode that good and this season will beat them all in my book... and they did it in 6! So tempted, but I have to wait for my wife to come home late on a Sunday, and watch it off the DVR. Me watching Game of Thrones without her is tantamount to cheating, and would be grounds for divorce! :)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

I don't know Chief, I didn't care to know anything about how they were leaking... I just assumed it was hackers looking for a quick payday. I like Netflix. They just throw it all up at the same time and let you watch it. :)

I love it and hate it.  I love it because I can sit down and watch a marathon of episodes a night....but then hate it when I'm done the new season in like 3-4 days.  Every series I watch on Netflix i do it, and then left wanting more.  At least with these they force me to pace myself lol

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I love it and hate it. I love it because I can sit down and watch a marathon of episodes a night....but then hate it when I'm done the new season in like 3-4 days. Every series I watch on Netflix i do it, and then left wanting more. At least with these they force me to pace myself lol

I know exactly was you're saying Dude... but sometimes it's a stone cold blessing... I waited, for what felt like a decade, for the final season of Bloodline, and I wish I was still waiting. It was horrible, but I had to endure the whole thing, hoping it would return to the magic of the first season, it never did... but I had to know how it ended.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

anyone got a link? I had a terrible day and won't be around to see it Sunday, so no time like the present.

Here ya go:

http://directvideos.to/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-6-beyond-the-wall

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Here ya go:

http://directvideos.to/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-6-beyond-the-wall

Many thanks!

That was indeed fantastic!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

This is a must see...

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
That was absolutely amazing. Definitely my new ring tone

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

it was meh.

the story felt contrived. and the ripoff from LoTR. fades connected to orcs..kill the fade and orcs connected to it will all die...of course except for just one..how lucky..the one they need to bring to kings landing.

what were those small band of undead doing separate from the main group anyway. also completely ridiculous that gendry could run alll the way to Eastwatch..get a raven message to dany and she can fly all the way back to rescue jon and co while the Others were just hanging around and waiting for no apparent reason.

ps: nice quote from an online review: "To hell with logic and narratively justified character decisions, let's create a spectacle the likes of which television has never seen before!'

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

This is a must see...

Fabulous! Also, how did you get it to show up an play on the forum?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

This is a must see...

Fabulous! Also, how did you get it to show up an play on the forum?

Copy and paste the address in your post and it just comes up... it's the genius of our good friend Samus :)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

it was meh.

the story felt contrived. and the ripoff from LoTR. fades connected to orcs..kill the fade and orcs connected to it will all die...of course except for just one..how lucky..the one they need to bring to kings landing.

what were those small band of undead doing separate from the main group anyway. also completely ridiculous that gendry could run alll the way to Eastwatch..get a raven message to dany and she can fly all the way back to rescue jon and co while the Others were just hanging around and waiting for no apparent reason.

ps: nice quote from an online review: "To hell with logic and narratively justified character decisions, let's create a spectacle the likes of which television has never seen before!'

well yeah the logic didnt make sense.  but it was still awesome to watch.  How a bird flew 1000 miles, then danny flew back 1000 miles and they got there before everyone was killed the very next day makes no sense.  especially considering the north is massive and danny has absolutely no idea where she was going.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

euron's been teleporting his navy all over the place and now you guys wanna start complaining smh

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

lol well i assumed for Euron there were time gaps, like weeks and months would pass.  for danny and the raven tho it had to be one day.  Im sure dragons can fly fast as hell but ravens? idk about that

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ToxicMcCloud

ToxicMcCloud

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 53 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:605946
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Toxic McCloud [fe3c] celt

thanks for the link im always looking for more streaming sites....

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I see you guys are hung up on how Gendry can run all the way back to the wall in a blizzard, when he has never even seen snow before, get a raven to Dragonstone, Daenarys comes to the rescue just in the nick of time, and no main characters die. I had the whole thing figured out from the start, and it has nothing to do thermal underwear or the Wall being lucky enough to have a strong cell signal at the time. It's easy to accept all this when you finally realize that it's in the script. It is, because someone writes it down and says it is.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users