Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 7 Thread

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I think the babies grow up to be those special kind of walkers that can also turn dead people into walkers, like the one that Jon killed and then destroyed all the walkers that were connected to that guy when he died. Why else would he need living babies that he would make a deal with that 1 guy that lived behind the wall?

It's the only thing that makes sense. The White Walkers still grow, still breath, and are still alive. They just shatter into tiny ice cubes when hit with Valerian steel. So the dragon is now a White Walker. He's gonna make a lot of cubes when someone hits him with one of the many weapons out there that can kill it. Maybe Sam will surprise us and kill it with the Tarly sword.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

yeah but they would probably have to still pierce the scales, and dragon glass looks kind of flimsy, so idk if that would kill it

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Brienne fought the Baelish guards when she was trying to get Sansa to go with her, and Oath Keeper cut through their swords and armor like they were plastic. They have been pounding it into our heads for years that this metal has magical properties. What doesn't work with that is the fight she had with Sandor the Hound. She had a harder time against his gear, and if it wasn't for a considerable fall off a cliff, I think he would have killed her.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I agree. It's pretty clear the valyerian steel gas magical properties. Especially considering no one alive can forge them

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Twill

Twill

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 182 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:606094
  • Squadron:Delta

So like on Valyrian steel I have seen theories that go something along the lines that they used dragon fire to melt the steel and it was so hot they were able to melt literal dragonglass into it

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
That makes the most sense. Cause the dragon fire itself can't harm the white walkers, as the night king walked thru the flames and put it out. But dragon glass can so it has to be in the steel somehow. Doubt that will be in the show but I'm sure it will be in the books

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Maybe Sam will surprise us and kill it with the Tarly sword.
 LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just toss Gilly out in between that dragon and the wall... that dragon will be tiny ice cubes :)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just toss Gilly out in between that dragon and the wall... that dragon will be tiny ice cubes :)

it's funny cause I can truly see Sam being the saviour of the day.. unintentionally

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it's funny cause I can truly see Sam being the saviour of the day.. unintentionally
Thought crossed my mind.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Can't go another day without mentioning the most untalked about mystery in the entire show. We all know Sansa makes her own clothes, and it's written in the show that she is an outstanding seamstress. Cersei has the entire resources of King's Landing to draw from... so no wonder her stuff looks amazing... but... Who is responsible for the utterly jaw dropping wardrobe of Daenerys Targaryen?

Can't be the Dothraki... they only craft horse hide, and whatever they can steal. Can't be the Unsullied... they only know one color, and if it can't stop an arrow, it's useless. Dany has the best clothes in the show... and we have no idea where she gets them from. That white and black fur coat she was wearing is so good looking, I would want to wear it. It was amazing, and just another great thing she wears.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Can't go another day without mentioning the most untalked about mystery in the entire show. We all know Sansa makes her own clothes, and it's written in the show that she is an outstanding seamstress. Cersei has the entire resources of King's Landing to draw from... so no wonder her stuff looks amazing... but... Who is responsible for the utterly jaw dropping wardrobe of Daenerys Targaryen?

Can't be the Dothraki... they only craft horse hide, and whatever they can steal. Can't be the Unsullied... they only know one color, and if it can't stop an arrow, it's useless. Dany has the best clothes in the show... and we have no idea where she gets them from. That white and black fur coat she was wearing is so good looking, I would want to wear it. It was amazing, and just another great thing she wears.

Tyrion, duh.

why else is she still keeping him around

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

I never took you for a fashionista.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

This is who she gets them from lol

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/April_Ferry

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I definitely enjoyed this

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Hahaha... I have many dimensions you would never guess. My wife was a model before she was in the restaurant business. I was a professional musician from the late '70's to the mid 90's. I quit when I lost the passion to play anymore, and I haven't picked up a guitar since. I was actually President for many years of a west coast chapter of a national live role playing game society. Yes... that's live Dungeons & Dragons :) I could tell all the way over here on this forum, that you are a woman of excellent taste, and a determined perfectionist... we do have many things in common. Scary huh?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

well... who is excited for tonight as I am?  anyone have any predictions for tonight?  (dont post any leaks)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Oh yeah... I'm so ready. This being the longest episode in the entire series so far, I would say something big will happen, but I believe most of this episode will be setting things up for the final 6 episodes. The only question is, when will we see those final six. They are not committing to 2018, which means we will probably have to do without GoT until 2019. I'd rather chew glass.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i think they will be in 2018, since filming is slated to start in october 

if not tho, at least westworld will be back in 2018

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Twill

Twill

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 182 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:606094

i think they will be in 2018, since filming is slated to start in october 

if not tho, at least westworld will be back in 2018