Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IFFL Network - Official News HQ

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

consider my team officially resigned   anyone who wants my players offer me a trade.  the more lopsided the better

Hey just look at the league. I've sent the trade proposal. My friend will accept soon.  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Changed the trade review request as well.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

okay good. darkfox and i will undo our trade

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Next time please don't act so impulsive. Discuss problem's first. I'm not a tyrant you know. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Next time please don't act so impulsive. Discuss problem's first. I'm not a tyrant you know. 

I wont go further than this post on this topic but I feel it needs to be said. You shot us down when we pointed out that the trade was severely lopsided and denied any wrong doing, then when we said that we wouldn't stand for it you doubled down acting as if you were completely innocent and actually the victim.

Lets say you had no ill intentions and were ignorant to the fact the trade gave you a incredible advantage over everyone else, it doesn't mean you were innocent if anything you were ignorant, and the second that we pointed it out you should have fixed the situation instead you forced our hands. Aside from Brewers promising to quit if it wasn't remedied we did not act impulsively, we tried to reason with you from the start. You are human and humans make mistakes so don't you dare put this squarely on us, especially when you caused the inciting incident.

With that said lets move forward and have a fun season.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

agreed.  it has been addressed, and the settings changed which will prevent ANY of us from doing anything so lopsided, so lets have a fun season, and may the best brewersalliance win ;) 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Best of luck everyone.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

agreed.  it has been addressed, and the settings changed which will prevent ANY of us from doing anything so lopsided, so lets have a fun season, and may the best Finster Baby win ;)

Fixed that for you. :P

Good luck all.  I hope your fight for 2nd place is rewarding.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Czar Vlad the III

Czar Vlad the III

Forged

• BR|Member
  • 67 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593431
  • Souls Baptized:25,577
  • Squadron:Alpha

So...tyreek hill made got me 43 points  ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I can't win for losing ...

"Girdiron Empire trailed 117.55-86.87 heading into Monday night, but the squad came storming back behind Ryan Fitzpatrick (32.25 points)."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Karachi Dolphins and Texas Bees go head to head today and tomorrow. Both teams are undefeated and only one team will emerge from this week as the sole undefeated team into Week 4.

Karachi Dolphins are the projected winner, while Texas Bees will have the underdog position.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
In other news,

Acme States takes on Auto Draft in what is projected to be the biggest blow out of the week. Both are coming off 2 wins in the past 2 weeks and only one will keep that steam going into Week 4.

Brewersalliance and Lahore Lightning enter Week 3 as underdogs with 0 wins. Brewers will need to defeat Gridirom Empire, who got their first win last week and surely don't want the roll to stop there. Lahore will take on the Establishment, who currently haven't won since Week 1 and are on a losing drive. Only one of those teams will break their bad streak going into Week 4.

Lastly, Moscow is taking an uphill battle against ThorsHammer. After having their first lose last week, ThorsHammer is still 1st in their division and could lose that spot if they lose for the 2nd week in a row. Can Moscow break their 2 loss streak and potentially knock ThorsHammer out of 1st in their division? Well find out by Tuesday

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

In other news,

Acme States takes on Auto Draft in what is projected to be the biggest blow out of the week. Both are coming off 2 wins in the past 2 weeks and only one will keep that steam going into Week 4.

Brewersalliance and Lahore Lightning enter Week 3 as underdogs with 0 wins. Brewers will need to defeat Gridirom Empire, who got their first win last week and surely don't want the roll to stop there. Lahore will take on the Establishment, who currently haven't won since Week 1 and are on a losing drive. Only one of those teams will break their bad streak going into Week 4.

Lastly, Moscow is taking an uphill battle against ThorsHammer. After having their first lose last week, ThorsHammer is still 1st in their division and could lose that spot if they lose for the 2nd week in a row. Can Moscow break their 2 loss streak and potentially knock ThorsHammer out of 1st in their division? Well find out by Tuesday

Great review bro.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Considering I jumped out with 36 points from one player on Thursday, I suspect I'll be on the 3 game winning streak after this week.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

In other news,

Great review bro.

yeah, ima try and do this every week. Get people more pumped for the fantasy each week

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

in before my team goes 0-13

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Week 4 Final Results:

Karachi Dolphins came in from behind to secure a victory in an undefeated bout between themselves and the 3-0 Texas Bees. At the end, they won 140.72 to 136.60 to continue to Week 5 with a 4-0 record, giving Texas Bees their first loss of the season. Does Karachi have the fuel to roll past Week 5 against Gridiron Empire to remain undefeated?

Acme States entirely blew out Auto Draft with nearly 2x their points (163.43 to 82.55), securing their third win in a row. Acme is on a roll despite starting the season off with a loss.

Brewersalliance and Lahore both got their first victories of the seasons against Gridiron Empire and Establishment respectively. 

ThorsHammer kept the number 2 spot, and first in their division after defeating the Moscow 47ers. Moscow has now not won a game since the 1st game of the season.

Week 5:

Karachi Dolphins will take on Gridiron Empire. Gridiron will need to put the loss suffered last week behind them if they are going to hand Karachi their first L.

Acme States will face Lahore in what is projected to be a close fight. Will Acme look to keep themselves on this tremendous roll with 3 wins in a row, or will Lahore bounce back from a bad seasonal start to secure their second win?

Just as Lahore is coming off their first win, only to enter Week 5 to face a team steaming through their competition, Brewersalliance will take on the #2 ranked ThorsHammer, who currently leads the Ferric Division. Brewers definitely need this win after a late start to the season, having gained their first win during Week 4.

Establishment will take on Moscow. Both teams are on a 3-Losing streak and only one will be turning that luck around. The other will enter Week 6 with 4 losses in a row, putting them in a very rough spot for the season.

Lastly, Texas Bees will face off against the Auto Draft. The Bees are looking to regain momentum after facing their first loss last week to the undefeated Dolphins, while Auto Drafts are looking to come back from a blow-out loss in the previous week, having the widest margin of all the games that current week. Bees are currently placed #2 in the Ferrous Division, but a loss to Auto Draft could put them lower in the rankings, moving Auto Draft behind the undefeated Dolphins.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Week 4 Final Results:

Karachi Dolphins came in from behind to secure a victory in an undefeated bout between themselves and the 3-0 Texas Bees. At the end, they won 140.72 to 136.60 to continue to Week 5 with a 4-0 record, giving Texas Bees their first loss of the season. Does Karachi have the fuel to roll past Week 5 against Gridiron Empire to remain undefeated?

Acme States entirely blew out Auto Draft with nearly 2x their points (163.43 to 82.55), securing their third win in a row. Acme is on a roll despite starting the season off with a loss.

Brewersalliance and Lahore both got their first victories of the seasons against Gridiron Empire and Establishment respectively. 

ThorsHammer kept the number 2 spot, and first in their division after defeating the Moscow 47ers. Moscow has now not won a game since the 1st game of the season.

Week 5:

Karachi Dolphins will take on Gridiron Empire. Gridiron will need to put the loss suffered last week behind them if they are going to hand Karachi their first L.

Acme States will face Lahore in what is projected to be a close fight. Will Acme look to keep themselves on this tremendous roll with 3 wins in a row, or will Lahore bounce back from a bad seasonal start to secure their second win?

Just as Lahore is coming off their first win, only to enter Week 5 to face a team steaming through their competition, Brewersalliance will take on the #2 ranked ThorsHammer, who currently leads the Ferric Division. Brewers definitely need this win after a late start to the season, having gained their first win during Week 4.

Establishment will take on Moscow. Both teams are on a 3-Losing streak and only one will be turning that luck around. The other will enter Week 6 with 4 losses in a row, putting them in a very rough spot for the season.

Lastly, Texas Bees will face off against the Auto Draft. The Bees are looking to regain momentum after facing their first loss last week to the undefeated Dolphins, while Auto Drafts are looking to come back from a blow-out loss in the previous week, having the widest margin of all the games that current week. Bees are currently placed #2 in the Ferrous Division, but a loss to Auto Draft could put them lower in the rankings, moving Auto Draft behind the undefeated Dolphins.

Great anaylysis SBG. I really can't believe that comeback victory though. I had 1 player playing on Monday while Texas had 2!!! But I'm not complaining. Gridiron Empire will be a real test. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Great update ESBGN! 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Czar Vlad the III

Czar Vlad the III

Forged

• BR|Member
  • 67 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593431
  • Souls Baptized:25,577
  • Squadron:Alpha

I'm ending my losing streak, don't worry... B)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users