Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-3] Pick Your Power X/Y - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
910 replies to this topic

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:608841
  • Souls Baptized:2922
  • Squadron:Alpha

LMAO 

Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

New Nation: NADC, GPA Conflicts, 1 nuke, 10 wars
Old Nation: PSW Veteran, 5 nukes

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Who should be roleblocked if Kevin is scum?

Brewers makes a good point. That said, if we're fairly confident Rafay is scum and Isoc as vigilante kills Rafay tonight, Rafay could be a good roleblock target regardless. It would force the 3rd scum to do the kill and Canik can attempt to track them.
Retired Council Member
Retired Admin
Retired CO of old Foxtrot
Retired Diplomat for RHG, RIA
Retired Red Team Recruiter

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

xD

​if Kevin flips scum just use your best judgement, Lego

​You may end up blocking the N3 Vig potentially but in this scenerio iSoc is probably 1-shot vig town and can kill Rafay. So that's not a huge concern, worth the risk I think because you could potentially block a scum kill too.

​VGM, SBG, Robert are fine candidates..

​and VGM just posted while I posted suggesting to roleblock Rafay in this scenerio.. eh.. not SURE it's a great idea but I'd consider it. Rafay could still do the night kill potentially, I think even if he's killed his kill still goes through too. Also Rafay acted like he had a role.. who knows really but whatever he has could be worth stopping. So he could be an acceptable candidate too.

But keep'em guessing, don't tell us who exactly you'll go for. 

Hmm.. actually, on second thought, VGM's plan does sound pretty good.. but whatever you wanna do, Lego.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Hmm.. actually, on second thought, VGM's plan does sound pretty good.. but whatever you wanna do, Lego.

unless thats to make sure lego doesnt RB vgm since vgm is the 3rd scum and is planning on doing the killing 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

unless thats to make sure lego doesnt RB vgm since vgm is the 3rd scum and is planning on doing the killing 

​well I could still track VGM.. but I guess I may not be able to give results if they kill me. So you do make an interesting point there Brewers

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

I wouldn't give away who I was going to block. Be unpredictable. It gives your best chance of survival. Process of Elimination people out if you have to, and make the choice your most comterble with, but do not reveal who your going to block unless there is only one scum left. If there was only one scum left, and you told us who you blocked, but died that night, we know the one you blocked  isn't scum. But we aren't  at the point yet, don't let Scum easily predict who your  going to block. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
I'll bear that in mind.

Btw as scum I'd leave me alive, as if I do not die I'll probably get mislynched... so WIFOM @scum :)

I hope to block the scum kill but I'll wait to see the flip
Before deciding who
I am most certainly not roleblocking Rafay though.
Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:

Nice narrative, but no. Perhaps my thinking is flawed, but my thought was, if Rafay is unblocked and sends in the kill, the third mafia member gets to hide one more night minimum (as we don't know who they'll target tonight).

I wouldn't give away who I was going to block. Be unpredictable. It gives your best chance of survival. Process of Elimination people out if you have to, and make the choice your most comterble with, but do not reveal who your going to block unless there is only one scum left. If there was only one scum left, and you told us who you blocked, but died that night, we know the one you blocked  isn't scum. But we aren't  at the point yet, don't let Scum easily predict who your  going to block. 

Actually, even with only one scum left, I don't know if it'd be a good idea to announce who you block. Reason being, let's say Lego's roleblock target is known. The mafia could decide not to send in a kill that night in order to frame that person.

I'll bear that in mind.

Btw as scum I'd leave me alive, as if I do not die I'll probably get mislynched... so WIFOM @scum :)

I hope to block the scum kill but I'll wait to see the flip
Before deciding who
I am most certainly not roleblocking Rafay though.

I'm going to laugh if the mafia reads this, sends Rafay in to do the kill (provided he's mafia) and it gets blocked anyways.

As far as scum leaving you alive, it's hard to say. Provided you're both town, I'd think it's safe to presume either you or Canik are dead tonight. At that point, the mafia asks themselves, do they risk leaving you alive or risk leaving Canik alive an additional night. Both have their risks as far as the mafia is concerned.

Retired Council Member
Retired Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:

Reading through brewer's analysis of Kevin's previous posts (thanks for that by the way). He makes a good point about Rafay buddying up with Kevin. If they're both scum, that's kind of a dumb move on Rafay's part though, but I can never figure out what's going on in his head.

We've already been over the whole "If Kevin is telling the truth" bit and I don't believe there to be anything to add there. On one hand, Kevin's defense is better than isoc's. On the other, it's a little too convenient that isoc supposedly targeted Frigid as Kevin watched. I felt something a little off there originally, but with where my mind has been all month, I wasn't sure if it was just me or not. And truth be told, I don't trust my own mind right now.

That said, if Isoc is scum, I've already proclaimed about the nightmare scenario there, but brewers math has me at ease and it seems to check out. Only thing it doesn't account for is if there is a night 3 vig and both vigs are scum. But the chances of that are presumably slim.

Vote: KevinH

If we have a second vigilante, something I want to get out there on the chance I don't make it through tonight.

We already know Rafay was buddying up with Kevin. I can't get it out of my mind that Lego is buddying up with Canik (or maybe vise versa). With both roleclaims happening during day 2, it'd be easy enough to do I believe. The other thing, I wouldn't so blindly trust brewers. He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, but I'd be afraid of if he tried to lead the town astray. Kind of when people accuse others of blindly following The Warrior or Rhizo (forget which I've seen off hand), just because they're experienced.

Retired Council Member
Retired Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Actually, even with only one scum left, I don't know if it'd be a good idea to announce who you block. Reason being, let's say Lego's roleblock target is known. The mafia could decide not to send in a kill that night in order to frame that person.
maybe, but unlikely. there are other roles other there. If roleblocker is the only power role its possible, but normally the RB isn't the last one alive. A cop could be alive, or track, watcher. But not to say this dosen't have merit. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
With vgm voting Kevin I'm pretty sure that ends the day and hammers in the vote, or am I wrong?
Yup, there are 6 votes on KevinH, so KevinH has been lynched

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

The reason why I think Kevin could be telling the truth is, in honesty, I believe the more active people would have a power as to the way this game was formed to begin with. So if Kevin roled town, his choice would of been my number 2 most likely. Course that process wasn't well explain or prodded at all at the time. Its hard to say what I think Isoc would of went for. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
He might be telling the truth that he was the backup, but that doesnt mean he's not scum. I guess we will find out as soon as MK comes online. Fingers crossed we got it right lol
And if we didn't, and he's town, props to iSoc for not dying lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

We might wait be awaiting awhile for MK unfortionitly. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

I hope we are right this time at least. No scum lynch on D3 will be super hard to recover from. 

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:

I hope we are right this time at least. No scum lynch on D3 will be super hard to recover from.

While true, Brewers math a page or two back checks out. If we're wrong, Isoc dies tomorrow if not tonight via a night 3 vig. It would be an uphill battle, but not an unwinnable one.
Retired Council Member
Retired Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

"And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

"And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

I'm guessing that means we got scum lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:

yay, hopefully :D

Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
That's encouraging to know. :D

If we got scum, then iSoc is vig. He may not make it to next day so I believe he should use his shot and hopefully get a scum.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter