Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-07] Pokemon Mafia - Town Wins

TW-07 Pokemon Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1108 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

If I'm town, you won't be protecting me (due to SBG) but whatever. Make sure that you target different players. Darkfox - Kitkat, Jazzy - Yehom and you - me

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

A) i still think you might be the sk

b )  if they hit u directly im protecting you

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Brewers- You're going to protect AbT tonight?

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

are you asking for confirmation so you and your scum partners know who to target tonight? lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

are you asking for confirmation so you and your scum partners know who to target tonight? lol

Yes. Or maybe I don't want to waste a night on someone that'll be doing nothing. But who knows  :rolleyes:

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729
Yehom or Kitkat are the ones you should look at. ;)

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

KevinH (3): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16
Ali bin Turban (1): KevinH

For the love of the town, let's lynch the mostly confirmed scum.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.
-Benjamin Franklin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

I suppose the discussion is coming to an end?

(I'll say this again: Yehom and Kitkat have to be the other 2 scums)

Vote KevinH

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

I suppose the discussion is coming to an end?

(I'll say this again: Yehom and Kitkat have to be the other 2 scums)

Vote KevinH

"Have" to be? There are all sorts of possibilities, actually. Assuming AbT was framed, we know that there is either a tailor or framer in play, which calls the cop result on Darkfox into doubt. Rhizo claims to be the FBI agent but it seems unlikely there is a serial killer in play (we've had no evidence to suggest that) so there seems little need for an FBI agent. Jazzy backed him up but they could be a scum pair. I'm not saying I do think they're a scum pair, I'd have to reread this thread and think about it, but what I am saying is that you're a little too hasty in jumping to conclusions. I could provide other theories but I'll sit on those for the moment.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

You're going a step to far in your assumptions. So far we know that there's a framer in play. We cannot say the same about tailor, so we have no grounds to doubt Darkfox alignment.

The most probable scenario (in my opinion) right now is that:

- KevinH is a scum - he's not even trying to defend himself or try to explain how did it happen that there were no kills with him being blocked. He's also claimed to be 3-shot bulletproof (doubling Yehom's claim).

- You (Kitkat) being the last mafia guy - though there's a scratch here with you voting on KevinH yesterday (the only one on his wagon). Was your vote placed that way because you knew KevinH would not get attention anyway, or because you're not in the same team?

- Yehom being SK - he claimed to be bulletproof and his character was spotted killing other pokemon in the fluff by Rhizo. He's also not helping himself by not participating.

--------

Jazzy is still uknown, he might be a scum...but in that case why would his fellow teammate (Medved) push for his lynch (last day for a moment Jazzy was the main target for lynching)?

Rhizo is also uknown. Faking FBI Agent role is possible (for example he could be a mafia watcher instead), especially given so little kills we were observing (but there can be other explanations too). If he's not lying about his role, I don't know if he can be a mafia (Mafia Wiki states it's pro-town role, but same goes for Cop or Vig, and if I'm not mistaken TW has stated roles can have different alignments). However with blocking/ tracking you and Yehom we'll get step closer to the truth with his tomorrows results.

-------

Bottom line is, if you want to live and help the town you need to give something more to us. Something more than just a though that someone might not be a town, because it's not really helping.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

You're going a step to far in your assumptions. So far we know that there's a framer in play. We cannot say the same about tailor, so we have no grounds to doubt Darkfox alignment.

The most probable scenario (in my opinion) right now is that:

- KevinH is a scum - he's not even trying to defend himself or try to explain how did it happen that there were no kills with him being blocked. He's also claimed to be 3-shot bulletproof (doubling Yehom's claim).

- You (Kitkat) being the last mafia guy - though there's a scratch here with you voting on KevinH yesterday (the only one on his wagon). Was your vote placed that way because you knew KevinH would not get attention anyway, or because you're not in the same team?

- Yehom being SK - he claimed to be bulletproof and his character was spotted killing other pokemon in the fluff by Rhizo. He's also not helping himself by not participating.

--------

Jazzy is still uknown, he might be a scum...but in that case why would his fellow teammate (Medved) push for his lynch (last day for a moment Jazzy was the main target for lynching)?

Rhizo is also uknown. Faking FBI Agent role is possible (for example he could be a mafia watcher instead), especially given so little kills we were observing (but there can be other explanations too). If he's not lying about his role, I don't know if he can be a mafia (Mafia Wiki states it's pro-town role, but same goes for Cop or Vig, and if I'm not mistaken TW has stated roles can have different alignments). However with blocking/ tracking you and Yehom we'll get step closer to the truth with his tomorrows results.

-------

Bottom line is, if you want to live and help the town you need to give something more to us. Something more than just a though that someone might not be a town, because it's not really helping.

What am I supposed to give when I'm a vengeful, other than my thoughts on who might be scum? Personally I think my posts this game have actually been fairly insightful...

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

I'm about to sleep, but if you guys will wait, I'll share more thoughts in the morning.

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Says the scum.

What more can I say? When I was blocked, there was nothing to block.

I thought I explained that a kill attempt on me meant there was not a kill (read Bulletproof).

The scum has to lynch me to kill me and that's what's going on now.

But that's OK, because when I'm proven town, those on my wagon will be great candidates for tomorrow's lynch.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

KevinH (4): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16, Mandarijn,

Ali bin Turban (1): KevinH

Not Voting: Ali bin Turban, Brewersalliance, Darkfox, Jazzy95, Lachiton, SeaBeeGipson

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Monday, June 18th.

One last plea.

The deadline is in a couple hours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

But that's OK, because when I'm proven town, those on my wagon will be great candidates for tomorrow's lynch.

I do agree we have scum here....

KevinH (4): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16, Mandarijn,

Rhizo:  99% sure he is town

Yehom:  Extremely sure is scum... came on as vote #3 to solidify the lynch, and was probably bussing since KevinH was a forgone conclusion since the onset of the day to be lynched

Kitkat:  If ABT is town then I think he is also probably scum.  Brought the day close to ending early 12 hours into the day

Mandy: Could be either or, but leaning towards town

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

I can only say that I'm 100% a X-shot Bulletproof, so Kevin is lying if he's claiming to be bulletproof as well. 

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I can only say that I'm 100% a X-shot Bulletproof, so Kevin is lying if he's claiming to be bulletproof as well. 

I noticed how you did not say a town x-shot bulletproof.  At least you are no longer lying to us and saying you are town ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

KevinH (4): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16, Mandarijn

Ali bin Turban (1): KevinH

Brewersalliance (0):

Darkfox (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

Kitkat16 (0):

Lachiton (0):

Mandarijn (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Ali bin Turban, Brewersalliance, Darkfox, Jazzy95, Lachiton, SeaBeeGipson

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.

Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Monday, June 18th.

Currently in danger of mod-kill:

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Ash double counted the awakening inventory he had just purchased before he tucked the bag into his backpack. "It looks like we're going to need to make a stop in Lavender Town too, Pikachu. The department store only had a few left," Ash told his companion as the elevator thundered downward. The elevator doors slid open and Ash was once again in the department store lobby. He made his way toward the main door before he stopped briefly to consult his town map.

"We can take the underground path east of town on route 7, past Saffron City, and it should let out on route 8, just west of Lavender Town," Ash thought to himself. Ash looked down at his watch.. 7:00pm.. "If we hurry we should be able to make Lavender Town by 10:00, Pikachu." They rushed off to the east side of town and reached the underground path as the sun dipped below the horizon. The path was a straight underground shot from Celadon City to Lavender Town. Ash and Pikachu hurried along the well-lit path without much issue.

After more than an hour of underground travel they could finally see the staircase at the end of the corridor that would take them up to ground level. All of a sudden a chill ran up Ash's spine. The hair on the back of his neck stood up as the lights began to flicker in the tunnel and then were extinguished. It was pitch dark. Ash couldn't even see his hand in front of his face. He stood still for a moment and listened. There was a faint commotion up ahead of them and a muffled shuffling sound was starting to get louder. Ash stood rooted to the same spot on the path floor and listened. Pikachu was holding onto Ash's ankle listening intently as well.

A dark, cold wind swept past Ash and Pikachu and suddenly a door burst open from the side of the path. An electrical charge lit up the path like a crack of lightning in a night sky. The thunderbolt shot past Ash who quickly turned around. The shock found it's target. A quick look of terror flashed across Ash's face as he caught the glimpse of a huge dark materialization right behind him in the path. Ash now knew that the cold air he felt was no wind at all. It was Gengar. Ash scooped up Pikachu and ducked into a doorway that branched off of the main path. Another thunderbolt lit up the path and this time Ash could see where it originated from. An Electabuzz had stepped into the main path and was locked in a battle with Gengar.

Ash watched as Electabuzz built up a third electrical charge. He could tell that Gengar was preparing an attack as well. The electric charge fired from Electabuzz body toward Gengar who fired back a giant dark pulse of his own. The attacks collided in the air causing a thunderous bang . The energy from the blasts shot in all directions, making contact with the Gengar and the Electabuzz and blowing them both back twenty feet. Ash heard the thud of the Pokémon hitting the floor and the tunnel was silent once again. The lights flickered back to life above them and Ash and Pikachu hurried to the staircase at the end of the corridor and exited the tunnel.

Lavender Town was dimly lit in it's own right and the dark specter of Pokemon Tower stood over the small town. Ash hurried off to the Pokémon Center to rest for the night.

KevinH (Gengar), a mafia Destiny Bond-er (Super Saint), has been knocked out on day 6.

Mandarijn (Electabuzz), a town Leer-er (Vanilla Townie), has been knocked out on day 6.

Vote Count

KevinH (4): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16, Mandarijn

It is now night 6. Please PM me any night actions in your personal role PM by 1:00pm CST on Wednesday, June 20th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter