Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-07] Pokemon Mafia - Town Wins

TW-07 Pokemon Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1108 replies to this topic

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7
  • Squadron:Kilo

I believe that Kevin is not the framer. I am a role blocker and blocked Kevin last night. This doesn't mean he is town per say but if ABT is town and was framed again it means that Kevin is not the guy.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Well right but AbT might be the SK and I believe he is the sk

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

SK?

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

SK?

Serial killer

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Ahh okay. Also to answer's ABT's earlier question everyone I blocked has turned town or dead save for Brewer who I blocked day 2.

And of course last night with Kevin.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Ahh okay. Also to answer's ABT's earlier question everyone I blocked has turned town or dead save for Brewer who I blocked day 2.

can you give us a night by night breakdown then? 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

I believe that Kevin is not the framer. I am a role blocker and blocked Kevin last night. This doesn't mean he is town per say but if ABT is town and was framed again it means that Kevin is not the guy.

Well thats just makes it more certain now. If you're telling truth, both of us blocked Kevin last night. Since brewers didnt jail anyone and no other protective role exists, we can safely assume now Kevin is scum.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@dark fox, make sure not to role block me or ABT n6

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905

Lol, well, that seems pretty clear.

Vote: Kevin

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Kevin is at 4 votes, two away from the day ending early so just to be safe

unvote

the day just started... we dont need to end it 7 hours in 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

That's an interesting turn of events. With Lachiton's block we can make 2 mistakes (unless there will be double kill one night).

Town in my eyes:

Brewersalliance - cop investigation

Darkfox - cop investigation

Lachiton - Town (especially after blocking KevinH who was probably delivering a kill)

SeaBeeGipson - nympho. Can't be mafia nympho (if they even can exist) - they wouldn't nympho me just to frame me the next night.

Mandarijn - jumped with me on the Medved wagon when others were actually ignoring the hard evidence.

Jazzy95  - he was voted by both Medved (confirmed scum) and Yehom (suspect).

No hard proofs yet:

Rhizoctonia - Yesterday we got just one miss-lynch chance left. When Rhizo claimed FBI Agent it felt to me like scum could be preparing for the endgame. Trying to lynch townie (Jazzy/Yehom) that day and entering LYLO phase with faked FBI Agent findings (getting into a strong position to lynch townie end the game). I'm sure for the rest of you it didn't look as bad but you don't have my knowledge (I know I'm Vig). His analysis on Yehom was good though. With 2 misslynches I'm more calm but still don't fully trust him (not after he returned with the guilty result), but KevinH's death will give us more answers here.

Top suspects:

KevinH - with no protective roles active (unless we don't know something about DarkFox), the fact that he was blocked by Lachiton connected with no kills implies he's a scum.

Kitkat16 - claiming Vengeful. Being late to the voting (always when they're decided).

Yehom - claiming bulletproof. Fits the SK theory and may also explain the no death's days. Also Rhizo's theory.

KevinH is done and we need to think what should we do tonight, because if there's SK, then after KevinH there's just one scum left (Kitkat most probably). We can either block him at night (denying mafia kill) or trying to limit possible SK activity.

Also DarkFox is being the last person that claims to be visiting others. If he has any useful information he should share it with us.

That might have something to do with my timezone and the mafia updates constantly being posted when I'm asleep  :rolleyes:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

So I question whether those confirmed "innocent" are what they appear to be.

shit you got me

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

can you give us a night by night breakdown then? 

Samus, Brewer, MK, Canik, Kevin. 

I have been doing a great job  /sarcasm

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

He might be preparing last ditch defense :P

What if the defense is legitimate? "Give him a trial before we hang him!"

I am Gengar, 3-shot Defend-er (Bulletproof)

I'm assuming that the scum have been wasting their shots on me. There has been nothing to claim and by revealing my role I would have made them target elsewhere.
Even now, it seems they are desperate to lynch me since they couldn't kill me at night.
By role-claiming now, I might convince the true townies of my innocence and we can find a better target (like AbT).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

I'm assuming that the scum have been wasting their shots on me. There has been nothing to claim and by revealing my role I would have made them target elsewhere.
Even now, it seems they are desperate to lynch me since they couldn't kill me at night.
By role-claiming now, I might convince the true townies of my innocence and we can find a better target (like AbT).

Why would scum waste their kills on someone who is not a confirmed townie and is, in the eyes of the town, likely scum?

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Every Pokemon/role has a move as their role that that is directly related to the name they have. Yours however is not. Hence why I am now 99% sure you're scum, and still going with my guess before that you are the framer based on the moves Gengar learns plus the flavor text
Plus you are claiming essentially the exact same thing as Yehom...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

Exactly...

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Exactly...

its a really weak defense.  Basically, hey im a bulltproof.  I cant prove it since I havent done or targeted anyone.  Its soft and convenient.  With your experience, I honestly expected more from you... kind of disappointing.  It feels more like a well fuck it, I got caught, oh well Ill at least "try" but Im dead anyways so no effort is going into this

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Lets not forget that Gengar is a ghost type and a bullet is a physical type attack. Though the mafia has not killed on most nights and I am wondering about that. At this point Brewer or I should have been killed since we are confirmed town. Kevin is probably mafia since no one died last night but if he was blocked what stopped the other one from killing either brewer or myself?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

That's great Rafay-like defense and also you don't seem to be concerned with the fact you "share" the same role as Yehom.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter