Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-07] Pokemon Mafia - Town Wins

TW-07 Pokemon Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1108 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

There were very little kills indeed. Assuming mafia setup was Strongman, Bulletproof (KevinH), Framer, they held no power to stop SK kills (SK ignores bulletproofs).

Town had Jailer, Roleblocker, Doc , who didn't do much (Doc died very fast, DarkFox unfortunately was hitting town). We still don't know anything about Mandarijn, but who knows, he might be a Hider, so noone would be able to target him at night (BTW has anyone ever targeted Mandarijn ?).

Mafia could also target bulletproof SK and SK could be even/odd night killer, which would explain why we were seeing less kills than we should.

Bulletproof role for the mafia does not seem to be very useful (and not very probable because of that), but it would actually be a proof that I'm indeed a Vig. Since SK ignores bulletproof, it protects mafia player only from town night kills and I'm the only one here that claimed to have such role. If there was no Vig in this game, mafia bulletproof would have no point.

Anyway, it seems for the next night we'll have 1 roleblocker, 1 jailer, 1 tracker and from town perspective there are 4 unknown guys (well Rhizo is still unknown too, but we obviously shouldn't block him):

- Kitkat

- Yehom

- Me

- Mandarijn - I don't see him being mafia, but there's no proof he can't be SK. 

I don't put Jazzy as the unknown, since I believe he's town (and he can't be SK, as he targeted Rhizo and Rhizo did confirm that).

I'd suggest we block Kitkat/Yehom and put tracker on me (or any other order town finds good, like for example if KevinH turns out to be framer, then surely I should get blocked). This way no kill should happen next night, but if it happens we'll know who did it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Lets not forget that Gengar is a ghost type and a bullet is a physical type attack. Though the mafia has not killed on most nights and I am wondering about that. At this point Brewer or I should have been killed since we are confirmed town. Kevin is probably mafia since no one died last night but if he was blocked what stopped the other one from killing either brewer or myself?

He claimed Defend-er.  Everyone else has a role that is a move your pokemon learns.  Defend is not a move that Gengar learns (pretty sure there isnt a move called defend).

So its most likely a fake claim.  

As for the lack of kills some nights, n3 lach healed me so that could have blocked a kill.  n5 u and lach rb'd kevin and he could have been carrying the kill

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

If Kevin is mafia, how many more do we have to deal with?

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

There were very little kills indeed. Assuming mafia setup was Strongman, Bulletproof (KevinH), Framer, they held no power to stop SK kills (SK ignores bulletproofs).

Town had Jailer, Roleblocker, Doc , who didn't do much (Doc died very fast, DarkFox unfortunately was hitting town). We still don't know anything about Mandarijn, but who knows, he might be a Hider, so noone would be able to target him at night (BTW has anyone ever targeted Mandarijn ?).

Mafia could also target bulletproof SK and SK could be even/odd night killer, which would explain why we were seeing less kills than we should.

Bulletproof role for the mafia does not seem to be very useful (and not very probable because of that), but it would actually be a proof that I'm indeed a Vig. Since SK ignores bulletproof, it protects mafia player only from town night kills and I'm the only one here that claimed to have such role. If there was no Vig in this game, mafia bulletproof would have no point.

Anyway, it seems for the next night we'll have 1 roleblocker, 1 jailer, 1 tracker and from town perspective there are 4 unknown guys (well Rhizo is still unknown too, but we obviously shouldn't block him):

- Kitkat

- Yehom

- Me

- Mandarijn - I don't see him being mafia, but there's no proof he can't be SK. 

I don't put Jazzy as the unknown, since I believe he's town (and he can't be SK, as he targeted Rhizo and Rhizo did confirm that).

I'd suggest we block Kitkat/Yehom and put tracker on me (or any other order town finds good, like for example if KevinH turns out to be framer, then surely I should get blocked). This way no kill should happen next night, but if it happens we'll know who did it.

I dont think Kevin is bulletproof.  I think he is lying about his role.

You are really pushing hard for us not to roleblock you ABT.  I still dont trust you are not the SK.  So until I have a not guilty from Rhizo, or Kevin flips something other than framer, I will be jailing you.  if kevin is scum, and dark fox can rb the third partner (my guess is Yehom) we should be sitting pretty.  

If Kevin is mafia, how many more do we have to deal with?

If there is a SK probably just 1, otherwise 2 if there is not a SK

if kevin comes up as Framer:

Then ABT is confirmed the SK.  I will jail ABT tonight (n6) then, and dark fox can try to rb the last mafia.  

then d7we can lynch whoever the last mafia is

I am guessing ABT will kill me n7 then since I cant jail him

Then d8 we lynch ABT and win! 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

Unless bullets are a normal move, I don't see how Gengar can be bulletproof

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

The remaining members of the scum team have to be:

KevinH

Yehom

Kitkat16

Like I said Jazzy was being voted on by Medved and Yehom, Rhizo pointed out the flavor thing and brought attention to Yehom (and KevinH). So my feeling is both are town.

I don't think there's a SK in this game, seeing we have had no night with 2 kills (except when Ali killed Canik). So it's very unlikely Mafia and the SK weren't able to kill on 2+ nights. Except if the Mafia is for example Even and the SK is uneven (or the other way around)...

I can roleclaim as well if you guys want, but I don't think it'll help town much.

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I don't think there's a SK in this game, seeing we have had no night with 2 kills (except when Ali killed Canik). So it's very unlikely Mafia and the SK weren't able to kill on 2+ nights. Except if the Mafia is for example Even and the SK is uneven (or the other way around)...

n1 we had no kills.  idk what happened there

n2 just one kill, but I blocked ABT.  if he was the SK i would have stopped the kill

n3 no kills, but lach did heal me.  so that could have stopped a kill. 

n4 two kills. 

n5 no kills.  if there were two, it would have 100% confirmed the SK, which the sk would not want to do.  And kevinH was role blocked, thus potentially blocking a kill

Plus, there is a chance we have bulletproof scum.  so that could have blocked a SK kill.  so we cant count out the possibility of a sk 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

I believe that Kevin is not the framer. I am a role blocker and blocked Kevin last night. This doesn't mean he is town per say but if ABT is town and was framed again it means that Kevin is not the guy.

So you're saying the town has a jailkeeper, a JOAT with roleblocking ability, *AND* a roleblocker? That raises my eyebrows a little. Are you trying to protect Kevin?

@TW: Can a framer target himself (or herself) to be investigated innocently by a cop? If so, FoS Darkfox.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I can only claim what was given to me.

Mark my words,this is the moment where the town loses the game.

(Humor intended.  At least we won't be losing a power role when I get lynched)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
LMFAO now you're just trolling us

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

So you're saying the town has a jailkeeper, a JOAT with roleblocking ability, *AND* a roleblocker? That raises my eyebrows a little. Are you trying to protect Kevin?

So my misconception was correct right after, my question is why are you so aggressive? You seem to want Kevin lynched pretty bad. If he ends up being town are you going to turn out to be scum?

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

So my misconception was correct right after, my question is why are you so aggressive? You seem to want Kevin lynched pretty bad. If he ends up being town are you going to turn out to be scum?

I'm not desperate to lynch Kevin. I simply drew attention to stuff in your post that it was legitimate to draw attention to. Kevin is doing a good enough job at getting lynched without my help lawl. But perhaps I'm just confused here: what is the misconception that was cleared up?

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Jazzy isn't very active so counting on him for this plan could prove difficult. Oh well fingers crossed

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I'd move Jazzy down to my top suspects though

Anyways, AbT didn't target anyone last night.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Jazzy isn't very active so counting on him for this plan could prove difficult. Oh well fingers crossed

I'd move Jazzy down to my top suspects though

Anyways, AbT didn't target anyone last night.

makes sense he didnt, i mean if he did, that would verify he is the sk.  and he wanted u to track him to "clear him" 

so since u tracked him and he didnt do anything he could claim he's not the sk, but of course he would not actually do anything....  just a set up in my opinion.  still think ABT is the sk.  but when kevin dies we might know for sure.  either way, im jailing abt tonight.  if hes the SK he cant kill, and if he's town, im protecting him, so win win :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

I can only claim what was given to me.

Mark my words,this is the moment where the town loses the game.

(Humor intended.  At least we won't be losing a power role when I get lynched)

Its not you, it's our overabundant racism. 

Is Kevin at L-1? 

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I dont think so, I unvoted because we were getting dangerously close to ending the day only a couple hours in lol 

can we get a vote count?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not desperate to lynch Kevin. I simply drew attention to stuff in your post that it was legitimate to draw attention to. Kevin is doing a good enough job at getting lynched without my help lawl. But perhaps I'm just confused here: what is the misconception that was cleared up?

I was under the impression that the only way someone could be investigated as guilty when they are on the town's side is if a framer was in play, so I thought that since I blocked Kevin he couldn't be the framer since he couldn't frame ABT that night. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

@TW: Can a framer target himself (or herself) to be investigated innocently by a cop?

A Framer cannot self-target. A Tailor would be allowed to self-target.

Vote Count

KevinH (3): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16

Ali bin Turban (1): KevinH

Brewersalliance (0):

Darkfox (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

Kitkat16 (0):

Lachiton (0):

Mandarijn (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Ali bin Turban, Brewersalliance, Darkfox, Jazzy95, Lachiton, Mandarijn, SeaBeeGipson

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.

Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Monday, June 18th.

Currently in danger of mod-kill:

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

makes sense he didnt, i mean if he did, that would verify he is the sk.  and he wanted u to track him to "clear him" 

so since u tracked him and he didnt do anything he could claim he's not the sk, but of course he would not actually do anything....  just a set up in my opinion.  still think ABT is the sk.  but when kevin dies we might know for sure.  either way, im jailing abt tonight.  if hes the SK he cant kill, and if he's town, im protecting him, so win win :P

Almost a win win. If KevinH turns out to be framer that will mean Rhizo's lying (because he wouldn't be able to get guilty result then), but I realize there will be no hard proof for that and jailing me will be the best option for you.

However if KevinH is not a framer (and most probably he wont be) I suggest you jail one of other suspects, because jailing me won't save my ass (killer can still target SBG and take out both of us). Secondly, the moment Rhizo announced yesterday that he will investigate me, it was obvious I'll be also targeted by a framer, so we couldn't expect any other result, but guilty. Now Rhizo's announcing he'll investigate me again and if we leave kitkat/yehom unblocked we risk framer slipping through and skewing the result again.

And if you say a tracker on me was good enough to stop me from doing anything, then why not keep tracking?

Finally I think DarkFox should block Kitkat and you should block me or Yehom (whomever you like better). The reason for that is it would be strange for KevinH / Yehom to RC the same roles (both claiming bulletproof) if they were in the same team. If there's SK around surely Yehom has much higher chances (than Kitkat) to be the one. That means Kitkat is most probably holding Framer role and leaving him allone would be risky.

n1 we had no kills.  idk what happened there

n2 just one kill, but I blocked ABT.  if he was the SK i would have stopped the kill

n3 no kills, but lach did heal me.  so that could have stopped a kill. 

n4 two kills. 

n5 no kills.  if there were two, it would have 100% confirmed the SK, which the sk would not want to do.  And kevinH was role blocked, thus potentially blocking a kill

Plus, there is a chance we have bulletproof scum.  so that could have blocked a SK kill.  so we cant count out the possibility of a sk 

It's actually unknown if you successfully jailed me on N2 (unless you got confirmation from TW that your action connected), since you were roleblocked the same night by DarkFox. Fluff does not tell that you stopped Charizard that night, only that they struggled for a moment (and then he was called back by Ash).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

It's actually unknown if you successfully jailed me on N2 (unless you got confirmation from TW that your action connected), since you were roleblocked the same night by DarkFox. Fluff does not tell that you stopped Charizard that night, only that they struggled for a moment (and then he was called back by Ash).

I forgot he said he rb'd me.  If he did, the I did not block you n2, as i would have been blocked myself

And if you say a tracker on me was good enough to stop me from doing anything, then why not keep tracking?

because I am going to jail you.  so if jazzy were to track you, he wouldnt get any info since you would be role blocked, and cant do anything.  so even if you are the sk and target someone he wouldnt know, and it would be a waste of his role.    he can track someone else and hopefully hit paydirt.  

even if youre not the sk, me being on you is better than jazzy, because if youre towm, ill be protecting you as well as blocking you ( and potentially protecting town)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter