Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-07] Pokemon Mafia - Town Wins

TW-07 Pokemon Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1108 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

I will update the narrative later.

Kitkat16 (Hypno), a Mafia Confusion-er (Tailor), has been lynched on day 7.

Vote Count

Kitkat16 (4): SeaBeeGipson, Rhizoctonia, Ali bin Turban, Jazzy95

It is now night 7. Please submit any night actions to me in your personal role PM by 1:00 CST on Friday, June 29th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

The trip back to Celadon City was quicker during the day and this time there weren't any ghost Pokémon or underground battles to slow them down. Ash and Pikachu climbed the staircase at the end of the tunnel and stepped out into the daylight. Celadon City was much more alive today than it had been the previous evening. Cars sped up and down the busy streets and there were trainers out with their Pokémon everywhere he looked. Ash and Pikachu ran through the city and back towards the mountain path.

The return trip back through the mountains seemed to be much quicker. As the path sloped downward Ash could once again see the Poke Center and various high-rise buildings of New City. Ash finally reached the foot of the hill and headed straight back to the Poke Center. Once inside he walked over to the desk and presented Nurse Joy with the awakening supply he had purchased. As Joy reimbursed Ash for the medical supplies the Poke Center door slid open and a team of four doctor's donning white coats and carrying metal suitcases walked in. The medical team from Fuchsia City had arrived.  

Nurse Joy showed the team back to the observation room and explained to them all the situation. They started running tests on all of the Pokémon who had been displaying similar symptoms to Charizard. Ash returned to the waiting room and sat down next to Pikachu. He opened his bag and pulled out a small pouch of food to give to his buddy.

The front door slid open again and Officer Jenny rushed in. She ran straight over to Nurse Joy and was pointing at something outside. Ash focused on their conversation and thought he heard Jenny say "we have a lead". Ash quickly packed his backpack and followed Jenny outside and down the street.

Officer Jenny walked toward one of the nearby high-rise buildings. Ash followed at a distance and watched as Jenny entered the ground floor lobby. He stepped in the door and joined a small group of well dressed individuals stepping into the elevator behind Jenny. The elevator thundered upward it reached the penthouse. The elevator doors opened to an outdoor courtyard on the roof of the building. Directly in front of them was a mansion on to of the high-rise building. A wide stone path led from the elevator to the mansion. Several large fountains lined the sides of the path. Ash followed as Jenny and the small handful of well dressed individuals made their way toward the manor.

As they approached, the double front oak doors swung open welcoming the group into a large open room. There appeared to be a large party going on inside. Gentlemen in top hats and black suits sipped drinks from martini glasses as they chatted with ladies in ornate dresses. Ash looked around the room until he saw the odd scene in the center of the room. Several people and their Pokémon were sitting in chairs facing a small circular stage. A weird Pokémon sat on the stage swinging a pendulum from it's hand.

Ash pulled out his Pokedex and pointed it in the direction of the Pokémon: "Hypno, a Psychic Pokémon. When this Pokémon locks eyes with an enemy is uses a mix of Psi moves such as Hypnosis and Confusion."

"What is that Hypno doing here?" Jenny asked the gentleman next to it.

"Hello Officer," he said. "We are all here for a Hypnosis party."

"A hypnosis party?" Ash asked as he walked up to the group. "What for?"

"You see, everyone here has some sort of trouble focusing or sleeping. We have been using this Hypno to help us focus and relax."

"This could explain some of the strange behaviors we've seen with other nearby Pokémon", Ash muttered to himself.

The gentleman heard Ash and asked "Issues with nearby Pokémon?"

"Yes," Officer Jenny cut in. Pokémon all over the city and even in some surrounding areas have been displaying very strange behavior for the last couple days. It's almost as if they are in some sort of trance."

"Oh dear. That's too bad," the gentleman said.

"We're going to need you to cease your activities here," Jenny demanded of him.

"But Officer we have done nothing wrong. Our gathering will be over tonight."

"Stop your Hypno now or I will be forced to," Jenny said.

The gentleman once again assured her that their gathering would be over in a matter of hours. Jenny grabbed a Pokeball and tossed it in the center of the room. "Go Venusaur! Constrict Hypno now!"

Jenny's Venusaur burst out of it's Pokeball and its massive vines thrashed toward Hypno and wrapped around its midsection lifting it into the air. Hypno turned to face Venusaur while in the air and started swinging its pendulum in its direction. Psi waves came from Hypno and hit Venusaur. The vines holding Hypno 25ft in the air dropped as Venusaur fell asleep. Hypno fell and landed with a thud on the white tile floor. Both Pokémon lay motionless.

Kitkat16 (Hypno), a Mafia Confusion-er (Tailor), has been knocked out on day 7.

Brewersalliance (Venusaur), a town Constrict-er (Jailkeeper), has been knocked out on night 7.

It is now day 8.

Vote Count

Ali bin Turban (0): 

Darkfox (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

Lachiton (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Ali bin Turban, Darkfox, Jazzy95, Lachiton, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Yehom

With 7 players alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Friday, July 6th..

Currently in danger of mod-kill:

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Well darn we finally lost a confirmed townie. Last night I role blocked Lachiton and if we are going with the theory that there is one scum left that solidifies that he is town.  What are you guys thinking?

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

rip

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
Things in my life are just too hectic now for me. Summer is here and I just have too much other stuff going on like working 12 hour days. I have asked for a replacement, though at this stage likely be hard to find one. I forgot once again to check AbT, especially after tailor is killed, and have become detrimental to town. So at this point, I'd town loses, I take a part in the blame.

That being said, I think we're down to final scum. Hopefully my role is of no use and there's no SK, and we can kill the last scum and Town win this.

Vote:Yehom

Let's finish this off with 4 scums in a row.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511
Please tell me jazzy tracked me to prove my innocence because I’m not scum and I don’t know how many times or different times I have to tell you

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
I don't understand the choice of victim. Darkfox is now the most dangerous to the scum since he can block them every night. Yet Brewers, who half of the time was vanila was killed.

Darkfox, to bad you didnt block Yehom, but still thats some information.
We still have 3 confirmed townies:
-Darkfox
- Lachiton
-SBG ( I was thinking for a moment if he could be mafia nympho, but thats impossible - he would not sacrifice himself to lynch me some time ago)

Then we have me, Rhizo and Jazzy who are probably town, even though Rhizo's not making it any easier for us.

Last one is Yehom who I find the most possible scum right now.

But first we need Jazzy to come and speak.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
I've revisited old posts to check few things.

Darkfox was investigated the same night I was framed so he has to be town.

If there was SK around, then Rhizo would have been killed, if not last night then tonight. I can't imagine SK letting him live...and yet we see Brewers being killed. Plus the fact there are no kills suggesting SK presence.
I think FBI was added by TW to increase tailors efficiency ( two investigative roles with one existing solely to be misleaded by tailor), therfore he cannot be scum.

I cannot be scum( due to framing) and cant really be SK (seing tailor gets lynched Id bo forced to target Rhizo and not Brewers who didnt bother me).

We are left with Jazzy and Yehom, with Jazzy being targeted by few confirmed scum in the past.

We'll see what Jazzy will reveal but atm the most obvious choice is Yehom

vote Yehom

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

So I just want to preface this by saying that when I've visited people that did nothing in the past, I received "Did not target anyone"

Last night I tracked Yehom and received "Nothing Happened"

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

So let me get this straight, the one night that I get tracked you happen to get a result that isn't consistent with all your other results. I'm being set up here by someone. You don't find it convenient that there is a supposed FBI agent, but no SK? The same FBI agent that 'ousted' me by saying that my Pokemon was mentioned in the flavor text. Where is my Pokemon name this time then? I don't know what's possible or not in flavor text, but I might suspect that I was framed that night, which caused my Pokemon to be named like that in the flavor text. Wouldn't it make sense if I actually killed Brewers last night that my Pokemon would be named like previous kills? I don't know what more to give you, but the fact that a SK has yet to appear makes me suspicious of Rhizo's claim. Because what would be make more sense? A townie who's Bulletproof in a game so he has scum protection, or a FBI agent in a game with no SK? I'm inclined to be believe that Rhizo purposely bluffed his powers and investigations to get Ali killed. Bluff to make it sound like one of the two lovers is a SK, town lynches the innocent townie and scum get a free 2 for 1, because Rhizo is dead if it turns out that Ali is town. However we are so far in this game that that play doesn't matter anymore, since all his other scum partners died before him. 

It honestly is a shame that Darkfox decided not to roleblock me, because it would have proved my innocence more than what Jazzy can provide us with (which honestly is bugging me, because I can't do shit during night, yet he got nothing happened instead of targeted nobody). I honestly can't explain that, but maybe scum have a power left that can do things like that. 

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
I'll hopefully make time if I get off work in time tooday to further explain why my vote will remain on Yehom (reasons behind it), and what I think should happen if Yehom is lynxhed and comes up scum and game continues. Because I am not sure there isn't a SK still

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

I cannot be scum( due to framing) and cant really be SK (seing tailor gets lynched Id bo forced to target Rhizo and not Brewers who didnt bother me).

Well there is a chance that you are still scum, I do not believe you are and it is unlikely.

It honestly is a shame that Darkfox decided not to roleblock me, because it would have proved my innocence more than what Jazzy can provide us with (which honestly is bugging me, because I can't do shit during night, yet he got nothing happened instead of targeted nobody). I honestly can't explain that, but maybe scum have a power left that can do things like that. 

Honestly it was going to be you but there was something Lach said on day 2 that has had me super suspicious of him, I am too lazy to go check it now but it was enough to make me do it.

Right now I am still not sure who we should worry about. Statistically we are more likely to lynch a townie than a baddie and I havent see anything substantial against Yehom. 

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:

Side note: I'm a little confused by how brewers died. Killed by the Hypno we lynched yesterday?

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Just till we solve it

unvote

Jazzy can you post your results, day by day again? Please use exact words you've received.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

So why I'm convinced Yehom is final scum.

1.  I brought up flavor for which him and Kevin didn't like.  Back when I started to bring up flavor and putting heat on Yehom, it was Kevin who tried to downplay it.  Suggesting I was looking too much into flavor.  As we all know, Kevin was scum

Colonel Medved (Rhydon), a 2-Shot Mafia Strength-er (Strongman), has been lynched on day 5.

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (6): Ali bin Turban, Mandarijn, Lachiton, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Darkfox

KevinH (Gengar), a mafia Destiny Bond-er (Super Saint), has been knocked out on day 6.

Mandarijn (Electabuzz), a town Leer-er (Vanilla Townie), has been knocked out on day 6.

Vote Count

KevinH (4): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16, Mandarijn

Vote Count

Yehom has been on a single wagon of a scum.  Not really telling when his partner Kitkat as also on the same wagon.  Seemed like they threw him under the bus.  They also know if they wanted to be apart of the wagon, they'd have to get on rather early, knowing Kevin was supersaint and the last would of been killed off.  I guess lucky for Kitkat, Mandarijn jumped on (curious what Kikat would of done had he not)

3.  Now Yehom is coming after me, since I started his wagon.  Me, who has been on every wagon of every scum lynched, all of which was not near the end of the wagon either.  But ok.  He also wants to claim I'm bluffing to get a multi kill of AbT/Sea, yet I stated when I got such action that it couldn't be confirmed because he could of been framed for that.

Who we have left

Me - Not confirmed, but I know I am, and my voting record and scum hunting should speak for itself

Darkfox - Confirmed town by cop, proved to RB Kitkat 2 night ago preventing a kill and leading to a successful lynch

Lach - No one has counter claimed, I believe his role, and was blocked last night and was a kill

Sea - No one has counter claimed and he in fact tried to lynch AbT and would had if Brewers didn't switch right at end of the day to MK.  Would not make since for a scum to do so, taking out himself if he was a scum Nypho, and if he was lying and was instead like a Cupid, lynching AbT and him not dying would reveal he was lying.  Town

AbT - I don't believe is scum.  Pointed out a slip up by medved that no one else did, resulting in the lynch of a scum, was part of 2/3 lynches of scum.  He also came up guilty to a cop and guilty to an SK, so he was framed at least once, which if he was scum and having Tailor, they'd make him come up town, not guilty.  I do think there's possibility that he's a SK.  

Jazzy - I can confirm Jazzy's role as mentioned before, as she used it on me one night.  Doesn't prove he's not scum, but my gut is saying no.

Vote Count

Side note: I'm a little confused by how brewers died. Killed by the Hypno we lynched yesterday?

My guess would be simply the fact we started to look at flavor for clues, and TW has realized this and isn't making it totally obvious.  

WTF, half my post is gone

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Let's Try This Again.  Just retyped up everything that didn't post

So why I'm convinced Yehom is final scum.

1.  I brought up flavor for which him and Kevin didn't like.  Back when I started to bring up flavor and putting heat on Yehom, it was Kevin who tried to downplay it.  Suggesting I was looking too much into flavor.  As we all know, Kevin was scum

Colonel Medved (Rhydon), a 2-Shot Mafia Strength-er (Strongman), has been lynched on day 5.

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (6): Ali bin Turban, Mandarijn, Lachiton, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Darkfox

KevinH (Gengar), a mafia Destiny Bond-er (Super Saint), has been knocked out on day 6.

Mandarijn (Electabuzz), a town Leer-er (Vanilla Townie), has been knocked out on day 6.

Vote Count

KevinH (4): Rhizoctonia, Yehom, Kitkat16, Mandarijn

Vote Count

Yehom has been on a single wagon of a scum.  Not really telling when his partner Kitkat as also on the same wagon.  Seemed like they threw him under the bus.  They also know if they wanted to be apart of the wagon, they'd have to get on rather early, knowing Kevin was supersaint and the last would of been killed off.  I guess lucky for Kitkat, Mandarijn jumped on (curious what Kikat would of done had he not)

3.  Now Yehom is coming after me, since I started his wagon.  Me, who has been on every wagon of every scum lynched, all of which was not near the end of the wagon either.  But ok.  He also wants to claim I'm bluffing to get a multi kill of AbT/Sea, yet I stated when I got such action that it couldn't be confirmed because he could of been framed for that.

Who we have left

Me - Not confirmed, but I know I am, and my voting record and scum hunting should speak for itself

Darkfox - Confirmed town by cop, proved to RB Kitkat 2 night ago preventing a kill and leading to a successful lynch

Lach - No one has counter claimed, I believe his role, and was blocked last night and was a kill

Sea - No one has counter claimed and he in fact tried to lynch AbT and would had if Brewers didn't switch right at end of the day to MK.  Would not make since for a scum to do so, taking out himself if he was a scum Nypho, and if he was lying and was instead like a Cupid, lynching AbT and him not dying would reveal he was lying.  Town

AbT - I don't believe is scum.  Pointed out a slip up by medved that no one else did, resulting in the lynch of a scum, was part of 2/3 lynches of scum.  He also came up guilty to a cop and guilty to an SK, so he was framed at least once, which if he was scum and having Tailor, they'd make him come up town, not guilty.  I do think there's possibility that he's a SK.  

Jazzy - I can confirm Jazzy's role as mentioned before, as he used it on me one night.  Doesn't prove he's not scum, but my gut is saying no.

Yehom - Scum

So to Darkfox's point about being statiscally more likely to lynch a town, I don't believe.  There's only two options, and Yehom IMO is looking way more suspicious.  

-----------

If Yehom is lynched and the game continues, I think we got an SK then.

Possible SK:  ABT

AbT is the only possible SK.  I've never seen an SK that also has any other power role.  Their only power is the power to kill someone.  Jazzy I can confirm has a role as he used it on me, Darkfox RB Kitkat 2 night ago and prevented a kill, I believe Lach's claims, and SbG I believe is a Nympho (he was about to self kill himself a few days ago when lynching AbT)

So I ask Darkfox or Jazzy to use their ability on AbT tonight if the game continues.  Ideally I'd ask Darkfox to roleblock AbT, so I can confirm or deny is he is.  Jazzy can use his role on me if he wants to see if I visited AbT, or someone else if he thinks anyone else is worthy of following.  But to me, if this game continues after today if we lynch the final scum Yehom, it's AbT as an SK.  But at least one of you should use it on AbT, as if he's SK I'll be his target, so either you can stop it and I can confirm, or at least Jazzy can follow AbT and watch him kill me likely.  Only risk of that is if he has some Ninja ability with his SK and can't be seen doing so.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

So I ask Darkfox or Jazzy to use their ability on AbT tonight if the game continues.  Ideally I'd ask Darkfox to roleblock AbT, so I can confirm or deny is he is.  Jazzy can use his role on me if he wants to see if I visited AbT, or someone else if he thinks anyone else is worthy of following.  But to me, if this game continues after today if we lynch the final scum Yehom, it's AbT as an SK.  But at least one of you should use it on AbT, as if he's SK I'll be his target, so either you can stop it and I can confirm, or at least Jazzy can follow AbT and watch him kill me likely.  Only risk of that is if he has some Ninja ability with his SK and can't be seen doing so.  

My one issue is I still suspect Jazzy to a point. While I don't believe he is mafia your plan requires all three of us being townies. My suspicious this game have been comically wrong though.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

My one issue is I still suspect Jazzy to a point. While I don't believe he is mafia your plan requires all three of us being townies. My suspicious this game have been comically wrong though.

If Yehom is lynched and found to scum (for which I think he will), and the game continues, I would wager it's due to an SK, not Mafia having a 5th member of it, especially considering my role being in the game.  If that's the case, I don't believe that Jazzy could possibly be the SK.  I've never seen a SK who has a power role and the ability to kill.  I can confirm without a doubt that Jazzy's power role that he claims is in fact legit.  On page 42, Jazzy reveals his night actions

Samus- No one

Rhizo- Rafay

Rhizo- Atliis

Lach- No one

I can confirm, and have, that I visited Rafay/Atlis on those days.  So given I know Jazzy is telling the truth about being a tracker, I don't believe there would be a tracker serial killer.  Never seen it, highly doubt it.

If Yehom is lynched and come up scum, and you RB AbT, and there's a kill, then at least everyone can knock off AbT as the SK.  If no kill is done, well it's likely AbT is the last one, and I'll survive the night to verify it or not.  As well as, let's say AbT isn't the SK but the SK knows you're going to block AbT, he could in fact just not kill tonight and make it look like you blocked AbT and force a mislynch.  Problem with that plan for the SK is I'll still be alive and can report that AbT came up not guilty, so we'll start tomorrow with no kills at night and one less person to suspect.  

It's actually quite important to know by the end of the day who you'll be blocking.  If you don't let us know, and you ended up dead, we need to know who you blocked so we know who it couldn't of been because you RB them.  I'm stating now, that I will be investigating AbT tonight (I am going to write a message to TW saying investigate AbT tonight unless I say otherwise before, in case life continues to happen so I don't miss it). 

For me, there's only 2 options possible to be scum:  Yehom, or Jazzy and only 1 option for SK if there's one:  AbT

The big vote today is Yehom or Jazzy.  Voting on belief or not there's an SK is not the play here, that's for tomorrow if we successfully lynch a scum and the game continues.

Maybe the game will end and there's no SK.  Then great, I'm merely looking at the possibility if we lynch a 4th scum what to do if that's not it for tonight.  Given my role, I don't want to take out the possibility that getting rid of the scum means it's over.  

That's it for me.  Need to get sleep for another 12+ hour work day in the 99 degree sun tomorrow.  Won't likely be able to respond for another 24 hours at the earliest.  Took away from the little time I had after work/before bed to post my thoughts.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:

I'm still missing something. I'm assuming TW intentionally said "Nothing Happened" instead of "Did not target anyone." If intentional, who RB'd me?

Samus: Did not target anyone

Rhizo: Rafay

Rhizo: Atliis

Lach: Did not target anyone

AbT: Did not target anyone

Brewers: AbT

Yehom: Nothing Happened

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

So I just want to preface this by saying that when I've visited people that did nothing in the past, I received "Did not target anyone"

Last night I tracked Yehom and received "Nothing Happened"

If you're telling the truth, I guess it's a classic case of roleblocking. So scum has power to role block, which seems weird though. Not that it's not possible but having so many role blockers in the game ( I had one RB power as well) is not much believable. DarkFox can be the only candidate who fits the criteria of a scum RB but theres two problems - he was cleared by a cop the same night I got guilty result on AbT ( possibly due to tailor). So he could only be possible Godfather and not role blocker, that rules him out.

Ok so heres the list of players alive-

Me - 100% town, there shouldn't be any doubts left.

DarkFox - Confirmed by cop, exposed Kitkat. I find it very unlikely that he would put his scum partner under the bus especially with two scum lynches in a row and no town kills.

SBG - I believe him. He has been on two scum wagons, was willing to sacrifice himself by lynching AbT and almost got to it if it was not for brewers switching at the last moment. If he is cupid, he would have exposed himself then and there and would have been stupid play from scum, especially for someone who has won lots of games as scum.

Rhizo - He has been one of the most vocal players in this game and on every scum wagon. There's little to suggest that he is not town, even considering his last 2 nights slip up in submitting an investigation. Since I believe him and his role, there has to be a SK.

AbT - We know now tailor interfered with my investigation on him and so he cant be mafia at least. Possibility of SK still remains but I still dont understand why didnt he kill Rhizo if thats the case.
Jazzy - While I believe he is tracker, I dont get why he chose to track brewers of all people last night and how he got nothing happened on Yehom. Maybe someone can help but what scum role or role in general can interfere with a tracker's result. I dont think he was RBed in the traditional sense. Until that part is cleared, I will put Jazzy on my suspects list.

Yehom - Not really seemed scummy to me but as I said earlier it seems like if we analyze others and eliminate all the suspects, he is likely the remaining scum.

With 7 players alive and possible 2 scum, so the likely breakdown is 5 town, 1 mafia and 1 SK

Day 8 - Mislynch and possible two kills at night

2 - town, 1 - mafia , 1 SK

Day 9 - Lynch mafia, SK wins. If we lynch SK, mafia wins.

So I am 100% sure SK has to kill tonight, more so if we mislynch today. So basically if we mislynch today and fail to stop at least one kill at night, town loses.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter