Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-07] Pokemon Mafia - Town Wins

TW-07 Pokemon Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1108 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

so how did i die?  i blocked Yehom yet still died

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Sorry for everything i did, TW.
I didn't mean to do it, but then got carried away.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

It's a sekrit.

Sorry for everything i did, TW.
I didn't mean to do it, but then got carried away.

Some things definitely happened in this game that should not have happened. I think we all need to agree that some of this stuff isn't acceptable and should not happen again.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

It's a sekrit.

No secrets, please :P. Apparently Yehom was blocked (as per Jazzy's result) and yet we saw a kill. What happened?

Also, is there a scum log available?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

regardless of what happened, one thing I do want to say is thank you for giving us a fun game!  You clearly spent a lot of time writing very fun and detailed flavor for us!  It was a great game!

Thanks TW!!!

And good job to town, especially Rhizo for cracking the flavor/names that pretty much lead to 3 of the scum getting outed.  

It's a sekrit.

No secrets, please :P. Apparently Yehom was blocked (as per Jazzy's result) and yet we saw a kill. What happened?

Also, is there a scum log available?

yeah yehom was blocked, i jailed him.  I lied about being an even night jailor, i was an every night.  was hoping to appear weaker and not get killed right away by the scum.  thats why i thought u were the sk.  i jailed u every single night but the night there were two kills lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729
Why was I the only VT? :o

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Shit, wish I was a VT and not a investigative role with no actual SK, lol.  I was back and forth if there was a SK mainly because I was a last minute addition to the game, but figured maybe TW switched up his planned roles when I joined.  Thought for sure if there was a SK it had to be AbT, especially considering town vig role was easy to hide a second kill.  I honestly thought I blew the game the last night by forgetting to submit a role for second time.  I felt I was missing something yesterday though, as AbT agreed wholeheartily with the plan to get blocked if the game continued....I went through all the scenarios in my head why he'd agree with that if he was a SK, didn't make sense if he was.  Plus didn't make sense I was left alive yesterday, but everyone else couldn't be SK given their roles were pretty much verified.  Dunno, AbT just came out scummy early on with his accidental reveal (not thinking about possible Nympho), then got off my radar, then came back later on especially with his unsuccessful Vig kill.  Hate honestly just continually questioning same person.  

Glad I didn't cost town the game.  I was honestly telling the truth of how busy life has been (it's like this every year around now, but that storm didn't help), and just totally forgot to submit action.  You can ask TW, I sent a request like 2 hours later the first time I missed hoping he'd allow me since game hadn't updated yet, but good on him for sticking to the due time, and then last night, I remembered a few hours later again before he updated and just was furious at myself I asked TW for replacement if he could.  I figured I'd be the target for mislynch following the second time I forgot, and honestly wouldn't blame anyone for it.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Good job town! 

And good job Kitkat for fooling me early on. Your "mistake" seemed so geniune town would've had a hard time convincing me to vote for you. BUT YOU KEPT KILLING ME ANYWAY, WHY?! xD

@TW - I would also like to see scum logs.

but if nothing else, can you just tell me if I blocked a kill N1? When I protected Brewers?

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I’ll post logs and add some more of my own thoughts when I’m back at a computer.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Nice! I am thrilled to be a part of the winning side on my first mafia. Thanks for the fun guys and great job TW

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Fun game. Great work by town to win this after the early game shenanigans (as pointed out by TW lets hope that never ever happens again). It was fun using my JOAT abilities which created the discussion around framer/tailor, outed Kevin (though DarkFox blocked him the same night as I did) and hopefully protected brewers N3 (or was it N4).

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

outed Kevin (though DarkFox blocked him the same night as I did)
 Us both doing it cemented the lynch though so it worked out great

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Was a great theme, wish I could’ve contributed more to town winning!

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

1. I enjoyed watching some of the early questions/thoughts about the game setup with regards to Pokémon lore. I was intentionally dropping hints with various updates as to which generation/region the game was taking place. Each time I posted the picture of a Pokémon, I used the first stage of one of the actual characters in the game. This was meant to hint at the Pokémon region as well as give very indirect hints about the characters in the game. In addition, each of the descriptions I included for each Pokémon picture were composed of two parts: 1) A base description of the Pokémon from Bulbapedia, and 2) The EXACT Pokedex entry description of that Pokémon from the original Pokémon Red/Blue Gameboy games.
  2. I tried to include some Pokémon verbiage in the results I returned to various power roles (i.e. Not Very Effective / No Result) as well. As the game went on I was constantly thinking about other things I could have done using things straight out of the Pokémon world.
  3. As most of you figured out, each player had a role that was closely related to an "attack" for their various flavor Pokémon.

I'm curious to know if anybody picked up on any of the easter eggs I built into the game. Particularly the first point listed above. Anyone?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I figured they were all in the game once you posted the picture of bulbasaur 

and i figured everyone had a move their pokemon learned (i checked the move-sets on bulbapedia) which is why i was convinced kevinH was scum when he claimed gengar and bulletproof 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

It was a great game, I'm really surprised we won.

I'm also surprised AbT and I were never killed if we were both town? That's a free 2-for-1 deal there lmao

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

It was a great game, I'm really surprised we won.

I'm also surprised AbT and I were never killed if we were both town? That's a free 2-for-1 deal there lmao

I jailed ABT every single night but two, tho im shocked they never went after you.  must have been banking on town lynching ABT

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Congratulations town! (This looks like the weirdest game ever, btw.)

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I can't believed the town won despite losing their best player (me) so early!!!!

I guess my talent rubs off on everyone......

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

That's alright. Noobs shouldn't be given important roles. Just look at me, killing random townies :lol:.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter