Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Soc-01] No Stones Left Unturned (Town WINS!)

Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
341 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
@Robert - if you investigated me and found me to be town then I can guarantee you your result is correct. That means you are either a sane cop or naive cop.

Remind me again, who else did you investigate and what was the result?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
Looking at the arguments, I tend to believe TW. It would not be wise play from scum to push for townie lynch this early and set himself up for lynch the next day.
So if TW is town then Wolfpacks is insane cop and therefore Mandy is scum.

Vote: Mandy

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729
You guys are doing exactly what he wants and will cost the town their 1st mislynch... I don’t blame you as TW is very good with words (which I’m not :P ) and I probably would also believe him if I was an outsider and didn’t know he was the scum.

I’m on the train now, going to work and tonight Belgium is playing Brazil, so this might be my last post if I get lynched today. These were my results from the investigations I did (they don’t help much now, but if I get lynched and you all will know my sanity this might be helpfull):
N1: Kitkat16 (not guilty)
N2: also Brewers, so no result :-/

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Looking at the arguments, I tend to believe TW. It would not be wise play from scum to push for townie lynch this early and set himself up for lynch the next day.

The fact that someone always brings up that point is one of the strongest tools in scum's disposal.
Scum can do anything as far as i am concerned. The old norms just don't work anymore.

As Mandy pointed out, TW is a KevinH on steroids. Even if Mandy is town, TW can easily talk his way out of it.

So basically, lachiton is the one that needs to go. He is just trying to edge the discussion into Lynch stage

Vote: Lachiton

@mandy, good luck to belgium.
Hoping that they don't lose by much. :P
Viva Brazil
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

@Robert - if you investigated me and found me to be town then I can guarantee you your result is correct. That means you are either a sane cop or naive cop.

Remind me again, who else did you investigate and what was the result?

I investigated you N1. not guilty. Then I investigated brewers n2, with nothing as my result because the damn mafia decided to kill him. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

The fact that someone always brings up that point is one of the strongest tools in scum's disposal. Scum can do anything as far as i am concerned. The old norms just don't work anymore.

I see what you're saying. If the accepted meta is that scum won't push for a town lynch early and everyone assumes that makes that person town then scum can do that and no one will suspect. Still.. meta is meta for a reason. It's so risky for scum to make that play. If Mandy does flip town, there's a very good chance TW would be next.

So while I kinda feel you on that.. I'm going to take a leap of faith on TW for now. He's made the best arguments thus far IMO.

Vote: Mandarijn

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I promise you that you won’t be disappointed in the outcome.

@MK - I don’t know Lachiton’s alignment at this point but I know that he is voting for a known scum right now. He may very well be trying to bus away from him but considering that he is only the third vote on Mandarijn when there are two others with two votes currently, i’m willing to give lachiton the benefit of the doubt. With three people having two votes each, and the outcome of the day uncertain still at that point, and him choosing to be the vote that puts Mandarijn ahead for the lynch is a town play in my eyes.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

The fact that someone always brings up that point is one of the strongest tools in scum's disposal.
Scum can do anything as far as i am concerned. The old norms just don't work anymore.

As Mandy pointed out, TW is a KevinH on steroids. Even if Mandy is town, TW can easily talk his way out of it.

So basically, lachiton is the one that needs to go. He is just trying to edge the discussion into Lynch stage

Vote: Lachiton

@mandy, good luck to belgium.
Hoping that they don't lose by much. :P
Viva Brazil
The discussion has been about TW vs Mandy, so its either believing one and voting for the other. I have no idea how TW plays as scum but what I have seen rarely pushes that hard for a lynch alone. We cant end this day on no lynch so I have decided to trust TW and vote Mandy. Dont care if he is KevinH on steroids. We have nailed Kevin twice when he was scum on hard evidences, we can do the sane for Tw if needed.
Your vote on me seems like a distraction with no supporting evidence. If Mandy turns out scum, we all need to take a good look on you.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
The thing is there is no hard evidences this time.
It's all soft, after this TW-Mandy-WP scuffle.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
TW says I'm 100% insane, how could he know, just like me he has no idea, what he does know is I'm town because all goons know who their brethren are, he also knows I have him sussed, I also think one of his friends has just shown his hand with his support for him, in books TW would be know as the flim flan man, a man who uses words to push people into his way of thinking. Once you mislynch Mandi TW will use his words again to lie and point the town in his way of thinking and from there is only one outcome goons win, if thats the course you wish to take then carry on, if not then vote TW.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

TW says I'm 100% insane, how could he know, just like me he has no idea, what he does know is I'm town because all goons know who their brethren are, he also knows I have him sussed, I also think one of his friends has just shown his hand with his support for him, in books TW would be know as the flim flan man, a man who uses words to push people into his way of thinking. Once you mislynch Mandi TW will use his words again to lie and point the town in his way of thinking and from there is only one outcome goons win, if thats the course you wish to take then carry on, if not then vote TW.

You received two different investigation results so there are only two possibilities for your role: Sane Cop or Insane Cop. I am 100% sure that you're insane because I am 100% sure that I am town. I don't blame you for following your results but I am going to ask you why you are so certain that your investigation results are correct? You are ignoring the other circumstances at play here.

A now known SANE role cop investigated once in this game. That role cop voted for exactly one person after he investigated. That person was Mandarijn. Yes he eventually unvoted for Mandarijn before the day 2 deadline but what choice did he have? Brewers wasn't going to role claim unless he was forced to because he certainly wouldn't want to on day 2 just to be killed that night. There was no traction going for his vote. If he would have continued to push hard for Mandarijn and failed to lynch him he knew that he would be dead at night. It wasn't hard for anyone to figure out what role Brewers was hinting at having. There was really only one possibility. So Brewers did the only thing he could do to try to make sure that he lived another day. He unvoted and tried to play it off as a joke so the mafia might leave him alone another night. They didn't. Thankfully the town already got all the information we needed regarding Mandarijn from Brewers actions, his revealed role, and your investigation results.

I want you to take a step back one more time and honestly think about this. What do I possibly gain from going after Mandarijn so hard if I am scum? It makes ZERO sense. A 1-for-1 trade off is a TERRIBLE move for scum to make this early in the game. If I was scum why the heck would I be drawing this much attention to myself unprovoked? I could have stayed quiet like half the game's players are right now and no one would have been any the wiser. I made my initial case against Mandarijn based off of known information (Brewers was a role cop and voted for one person the day after investigating). Why are you so certain that your results are accurate with no other proof but yet you completely ignore this piece of the puzzle that is on the table in front of you? Mafia is a jigsaw puzzle. You have to bring together multiple pieces of the puzzle to see the picture take shape. It's hard to see the picture when you're only looking at one piece.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

After all the commotion around this TW vs Mandy situation, i feel that i should put my vote into use rather than wasting it on there being no result. I want to believe that TW is town, and he knows that if mandy turned out to be town, then it would be game over for him after all the pushing he did to get him lynched. 

Unvote

Vote: Mandarijn

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline is tomorrow. If the town does the right thing and lynches Mandarijn today then either Wolfpacks or myself will be killed tonight. In case it's me that is killed I will even go through all the trouble of compiling my thoughts and currently known investigation results so that the town has an easy post to reference going forward.

Town

1) KevinH (Paranoid Cop) - Killed night 1.

2) Brewersalliance (Role Cop) - Killed night 2. Voted for Mandarijn on day 2 after doing his only investigation.

3) The Warrior (Publishing Cop) - Investigated KevinH night 1. Investigated Brewersalliance night 2. Pushed for scum Mandarijn's lynch based off of Brewers role/vote, Wolfpacks results, and knowledge of his own role.

4) Wolfpacks (Insane Cop) - Investigated Mandarijn on day 1 and received "Not Guilty" result. Investigated The Warrior on day 2 and received "Guilty" result. Results are opposite due to insanity.

Leaning Town (But not confirmed)

1) Robert2424 (Sane Cop or Naïve Cop) - Investigated TW night 1 and received "Not Guilty" result. Investigated Brewers night 2. Placed the 2nd vote on scum Mandarijn.

2) Lachiton - Placed the 3rd vote on scum Mandarijn that put Mandarijn ahead of two others in the lynch order when the lynch could go any way. Needs more investigation.

3) Lord MK (Sane Cop or Naïve Cop) - Claims to have investigated Wolfpacks and received a "Not Guilty" result. Wolfpacks is town so MK can only be Sane or Naïve if he's a cop. Needs more investigation results. The one big strike against him is that he voted for Lachiton after Lachiton voted for Mandarijn. Could be an attempt to divert attention from Mandarijn.

Neutral

1) Canik (Sane Cop or Naïve Cop?) - Claims to have investigated Rafay and received a "Not Guilty" result. Needs more investigation. Placed the 4th vote on scum Mandarijn.

2) Rafay - Claims to have investigated KevinH night 1 and Brewersalliance night 2. Needs more investigation. Voted for Colonel MedVed.

3) Colonel MedVed (Insane Cop or Paranoid Cop) - Claims to have investigated Brewers night 1 and received "Guilty". Investigated Rafay on night 2 and received "Guilty". Due to his "Guilty" result on Brewers a known townie he can only be Insane or Paranoid. If he's paranoid then his results are worthless. If he's insane it means that Rafay is Town which also could mean that Canik is a Sane Cop. Placed 5th vote on scum Mandarijn.
4) SeaBeeGipson - Claims to have investigated Robert on night 1 and received "Guilty". Forgot to investigate on night 2. Needs more investigation.

5) KitKat16 - See Mandarijn's description below. Could be town because of that but has not posted any investigation results. Needs more investigation.

Scum

1) Mandarijn - Received a "Not Guilty" result by an Insane Cop. Voted to lynch TW after TW made case against him. Claims to have investigated KitKat on night 1 and received a "Not Guilty" result. Mandarijn is scum so he has no investigation powers. The only way he would know KitKat is "not guilty" is that he is scum and knows that KitKat is town. This could be an attempt at trying to set up a possible scum as town for the long game but I think it's more likely that Mandarijn picked someone that he knew was town to try to get town cred with at least one townie.

I think that's everything but it is a lot of information and I could have missed something. Please let me know if I did. At this point the only people who have not posted any investigation results at all are Lachiton and KitKat.

I have Lachiton listed in the "leaning town" category because he at least placed the third vote on Mandarijn but he needs to be investigated more too.

KitKat could be town or scum so I am neutral on him. The interesting thing about him is Mandarijn listed him as "not guilty" in his fake investigation result. This could be Mandarijn's attempt to bus KitKat away or he could have actually picked someone that he knows is town to try and get some town cred in his favor. KitKat only has 3 posts all game though. He needs to post more in general.

@Lachiton @KitKat - What investigative results have you gotten so far? Please post them.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

There are now 5 votes on Mandarijn and deadline is tomorrow. In case I am killed tonight I think the following needs to happen moving forward:

1. Push for daily investigation results from EVERYONE. There is no reason to hide results. All town are cops. The mafia cannot kill all of us each day. It is vital that all information is known so that the town can continue to have as much at their disposal as possible to make decisions. Forcing everyone to reveal their results will also put the pressure on the remaining scum to lie and have to fabricate results. They will either screw up or all of their results will just mimic someone else's already posted results which could help town weed them out.
  2. Investigate anyone who only has one result on them so far especially if your sanity/full role becomes known to you. Multiple results will help verify identities.
  3. Remember your sanities once they are known! Let's not make any mistakes based off of inaccurate results.
  4. Post your full list of night actions as soon as each day starts. This will keep the information fresh in everyone's minds and allow you to easily update your list with the previous night's investigation results.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

I want you to take a step back one more time and honestly think about this. What do I possibly gain from going after Mandarijn so hard if I am scum? It makes ZERO sense. A 1-for-1 trade off is a TERRIBLE move for scum to make this early in the game. If I was scum why the heck would I be drawing this much attention to myself unprovoked? I could have stayed quiet like half the game's players are right now and no one would have been any the wiser. I made my initial case against Mandarijn based off of known information (Brewers was a role cop and voted for one person the day after investigating). Why are you so certain that your results are accurate with no other proof but yet you completely ignore this piece of the puzzle that is on the table in front of you? Mafia is a jigsaw puzzle. You have to bring together multiple pieces of the puzzle to see the picture take shape. It's hard to see the picture when you're only looking at one piece.
The thing is you didn’t push anything hard at all UNTILL Wolfpacks posted his results. Before that you made a case around a lolz vote in 1 post and didn’t do anything after that with this...

But it seems the town is pretty determined to lynch me as TW can be very convincing and again I don’t blame you guys. But I hope he won’t be able to convince you tomorrow to not lynch him as that would be the end for the town...

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I won't have to convince anyone to not lynch me tomorrow. When you come up as scum tonight it will confirm me as town through Wolfpacks first two investigation results but you already know that. :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iSocialism

iSocialism

Steadfast

• Vault: EIEIO
  • 2,877 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495372
  • Souls Baptized:1,051,215
  • Squadron:Delta

Vote count: Day Thrice

1. Lord MK (0);
2. Colonel MedVed (2); Rafay, KitKat16
3. Brewersalliance Killed Night Two
4. Robert2424 (0);
5. The Warrior (2); Wolfpack, Mandarjin
6. SeaBeaGipson (0);
7. KevinH killed night one
8. Lachiton (0);
9. Rafay (0);
10. Canik (0);
11. Mandarijn (6); The Warrior, Robert2424, Lachiton, Lord MK, Canik, Colonel Medved
12. KitKat16 (0);
13. Wolfpack (0);

14. No Lynch (0);

Not voting: SeaBeaGipson

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch, or 4 at deadline.
Deadline is Saturday, July 7th , 2018 at 10:00 CN Time

The Day has ended

Mandi, a Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

It's now night three, please submit all your night action by Sunday, July 8th 23:00 CN Time.

Posted Image
Don't just sell tech like a noob. EIEIO it. EIEIO
Spoiler
Spoiler

bay102174 - 19 Jan 2015 "
iSocialism, with stats like this you are a great credit to the IRON military. Your fighting spirit exemplifies what being a member of IRON is about.

iSocialism has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iSocialism

iSocialism

Steadfast

• Vault: EIEIO
  • 2,877 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495372
  • Souls Baptized:1,051,215
  • Squadron:Delta

During the night

The Warrior, Dirty Harry Calahan, a Publishing Cop, was not feeling the luck, and was killed

Lachiton, Moses Hightower, was also killed during the night.

Kitkat was replaced by Jazzy

It's now Day 4

Vote count: Day Four-o
1. Lord MK (0);
2. Colonel MedVed (0);
3. Brewersalliance Killed Night Two
4. Robert2424 (0);
5. The Warrior Killed night three
6. SeaBeaGipson (0);
7. KevinH killed night one
8. Lachiton killed night three

9. Rafay (0);
10. Canik (0);
11. Mandarijn Lynched Day three
12. KitKat16 Jazzy95 (0);
13. Wolfpack (0);

14. No Lynch (0);

Not voting: SeaBeaGipson, Robert2424, Lord MK, Canik, Colonel Medved, Wolfpack, Rafay, Jazzy95

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch, or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Saturday, July 14th , 2018 at 10:00 CN Time

Posted Image
Don't just sell tech like a noob. EIEIO it. EIEIO
Spoiler
Spoiler

bay102174 - 19 Jan 2015 "
iSocialism, with stats like this you are a great credit to the IRON military. Your fighting spirit exemplifies what being a member of IRON is about.

iSocialism has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Damn.
There's a crisis, guys.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources: