Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-01] IRON Popcorn Mafia - TOWN WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
622 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Why aren't we considering Lachiton for the shot???

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

because he publicly disclosed his role PM and the only way he would have known medved sent it was if he got it.

only two ways he is scum

a) medved accidentally sent lachiton the town role pm instead of the scum one.  would be a very smart decision then for lach to publically post it and become town in everyone's eyes

b ) he looked at the wiki, and hoped that medved copied and pasted the pm and said he got it, thus taking a HUGE gamble

i dont think he is scum, but if he is, that was def a god tier scum play and he would 100% deserve the win

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

I’m not going to fight with you guys. I’m not scum. Rafay, if you want 5o kill me, go ahead. You’ll be dead and I’ll shoot WP. If you want to win today, shoot WO.

VOTE WP

Really the only person to pick out 2 scum members and I'm the last scum, now that's funny, basically if you shoot SM and its wrong you have to shoot brewers, because as he said 800000000 times SM is scum

Ok, who do you think is the last scum? I picked you because it looks like Lach is not scum du3 to unintentional confirmation by CM, and Brewers voted in unscummy manners and lead a bandwagon on TW. That leaves you, you don’t seem especially scummy, but the others seem less scummy to me than you. I understand I look scummy, but I’m not scum. I don’t know how to convince the remaining townies that I’m town Maybe you are not scum, I’m a townie. Convince me that you aren’t scum and I won’t shoot you after Rafay commits suicide on me.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Personally I don't think he will, but by shooting me you will end the game, but not in town favour or is that what you want SM, i have continually professed my innocence of being town, same as i was the only one who found TW, which in itself should give me big town points,

Lach had the message word for word when he role claimed, only a town would know that.

Brewers called out SBG and he turned up scum, also town points.

I called out TW not Brewers which gives me town points

Rafay gunbearer Innocent

Which leaves SM, who accused TW and SBG of coming after her hard , which reading back wasnt that hard at all, personally I think they did that to push suspicion from her if they got caught. Every time there has been a wagon SM has followed them but not really speaking out on them. Remember I said there was a active scum and a inactive scum, SBG was inactive SM is the active Scum. If Rafay shoots her its game over and she knows it

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Personally I don't think he will, but by shooting me you will end the game

how would the game be ended if you are town?  only way the game ends is if you are scum.  you would become the gunbearer if you are shot and a townie

Lach had the message word for word when he role claimed, only a town would know that.

thats also not entirely true... its also here https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Popcorn_Mafia

I still think lach is town tho

Brewers voted in unscummy manners and lead a bandwagon on TW

lol you have your facts down about as well as Trump SM...

WP was the only person to vote for TW, i called out SBG lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Shoot: Sister Midnight

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
Rafay doesn't take much time to make his decision, does he? :P

Well I hope this is really it for town as I strongly feel SM is our last scum.

In case she is not, which is slim. then it's probably WP but I would be surprised if that happens.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I think it will be Brewers if SM is Town because, as he said 80000000 times that SM is scum

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
If she's town, then I was just wrong lol why would I push for her so hard and just make myself a target like that. Only reason I kept voting for her was how any time she posted about me, her reasoning was filled with stuff that just never happened in the game. If she did that to you, you would be just as convinced as I am that's she is scum lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Because She is more likely to shoot me then you if she is town lol

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
She's voted for me several times so I'm not so sure about that lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Rafay doesn't take much time to make his decision, does he?

Hail Mary or bust bro. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Well hopefully that's game over!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Well three of you are in for a big surprise. Rafay, if you want to be the guy who ends the game you should take back that shot before Medved sees it. Seriously. I’m not scum. I’m a terrible liar, Robert knew I was telling the truth. Think for a second, would scum be such a sloppy player? No. If I were scum I’d be checking and double checking to make sure I didn’t sound scummy.

@ everyone. I am not scum. Who will you encourage me to shoot when I get the gun? Your answers right now will make a big impact on who I shoot.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

either you are sticking to your guns here and just letting us think your town so we get all worried, or you are telling the truth.  The shot has been made, and I dont see you as the kind of person to try to play mind games after the fact, so I am gonna take your word here and assume you are actually telling the truth. 

If thats the case then your possible targets are me, wolfpacks and lachiton.  the first thing I am going to do is suggest you take your time and dont rush the shot like rafay just did... as if you are indeed town, which it looks like you are, his choice to shoot now and not wait backfired.  I then suggest that you do go back and read through everything, or at least as much as you can.  I know its like 28 pages and 600 posts so that might not be doable.  

I do think tho we are now to a point where we do need to consider the possibility that lachiton might be scum. I am not saying I think he is scum, but im saying we need to discuss everything before we make this shot.  Im still leaning towards WP, but there is a much larger chance then there was say two days ago that lachiton has been playing us the entire time.

What if, and just follow me here for one second, that lachiton was scum.  Medved clearly coppied and pasted the role PMs from the wiki.  He could have easily copied the wrong one, and lachiton could have read it and saw the language.  he then uses it as a tool to look like he is indeed town, and then medved does admit it was a mistake that he sent that PM.  was the mistake in the wording of the PM saying he has a vote, or perhaps the mistake was he sent it to him?  and then who is the very first person who posted Lachiton saying what he said makes him town?  SBG.  so SBG saying that not only"confirms"lachiton as town, but then also looks really townish of SBG to do that.  If SBG never said what he said, there is a chance it could have flown under the radar and we never would have viewed him as virtually confirmed town this entire game.  If lachiton is scum, i would bet everything I own that this was a concocted plan in their scum chat to do it exactly as they did it.  I cant think of any other reason for a scum player to be the one to basically confirm a player as town, as it could put the scum team in a zero percent chance to win situation.  

Now I am not saying you should shoot lachiton the second the day opens.  I am saying I think we need to take the duration of the day to actually think this through.  We havent even dug into him yet this game.  And we are potentially on day 8, so he legit could have had all his votes and everything fly under the radar since his first post of the game.  

Like i said im still leaning WP at the moment, but lets be honest, its now a real possibility that he is indeed scum, and we need to look at him more closely before chosing who to shoot.  Please take your time :P

Also... If you are scum and just did this post to mess with us, FU for wasting my time and making me write that -_-  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
If I'm wrong then so be it, but both myself and Brewers have caught scum, so I think Lach has been playing us all along.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
I am not playing with your heads. I am not scum. Rafay, try to take back your shot. Seriously, I’m town.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

If I'm wrong then so be it, but both myself and Brewers have caught scum, so I think Lach has been playing us all along.

Not sure if you seriously believe this statement. We don't have any investigative roles here, so no both of you just voted on hunch as only scum can be sure of alignment. I will give brewers more credit for actually helping start a wagon on SBG and you got town points for casting the 2nd vote, I was on his wagon as well in case you have forgotten. I don't really give you much credit for TW as iirc it was the only time you actually made your suspicions of him public and you voted late and hence wagon never took off. Not much convincing argument from you either against him and neither did you try to rally others to vote for him. But still you deserve some credit for being the lone vote on TW. But just voting for scum doesn't automatically qualify you as town as scum do try to create distance so if one is caught, the other can't be traced through him.

Look at all my posts and point out to me where I acted scummy or deliberately tried to misguide town. Shooting me does equal to losing the game as with me present we can still win if we r down to 2 town and have to shoot scum to win.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

As the goon was walking away from Robert's dead body, Rafay who was on the same sidewalk as the goon yelled out saying "Stop and get on the ground! I have a gun!". Before Rafay could even draw his weapon from his side, the goon shot him in the chest also. Thus ending the story of Rafay.

Rafay was killed on Day 7

Day 8 Begins!

Sister Midnight is the new Gunbearer, and is confirmed as Innocent.

Deadline: November 10th, 9:00AM CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

cant get em all right, even Brady lost 3 super bowls

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter