Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-01] IRON Popcorn Mafia - TOWN WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
622 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
Rafay story is so short. never stood a chance.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Rafay story is so short. never stood a chance.

See? I could never lie to you.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
So welcome to blind mafia date, our contestant Sister Midnight has to pick one from these sinister bachelors

Bachelor 1
Lachiton, who despite getting the message for town right could be bluffing and found the message somewhere on the mafia wiki

Bachelor 2
Brewers who despite catching SBG was convinced that you was scum saying it multiple times

Bachelor 3
Wolfpacks who triumphantly found TW as scum and was despite argument to the contrary was the only one who voted for him and has said it time after time after time that he is town

The choice my lovely is yours.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

cant get em all right, even Brady lost 3 super bowls

-_-  -_-  -_-  -_-  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Look at all my posts and point out to me where I acted scummy or deliberately tried to misguide town. Shooting me does equal to losing the game as with me present we can still win if we r down to 2 town and have to shoot scum to win.

what I have looked at has shown me that you appear to have made less effort hunting scum than WP or Brewsky.

At the moment I am somewhat undecided about who to shoot. I’m leaning towards someone, but not strongly. I’d like to see how everyone votes, if you please, and why you vote for that person. If you do not vote, there is a bigger chance that you will be my target.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I'm torn right now between the two of them, however I will read thru all 7 days tomorrow when I get to work and place my vote then

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Look at all my posts and point out to me where I acted scummy or deliberately tried to misguide town. Shooting me does equal to losing the game as with me present we can still win if we r down to 2 town and have to shoot scum to win.

what I have looked at has shown me that you appear to have made less effort hunting scum than WP or Brewsky.
I get the point about brewers but WP made more effort than me in hunting scum? Plzzz!! IIRC I did vote for someone every time except I think Day 1, even if they turned out town, WP has mostly stayed away from voting. He did vote for TW but at the very end of the day with not much hope of forming wagon. Also Robert took a gamble while shooting TW and not because of WP but mostly I guess because TW jumped on Robert's wagon as soon as I started it. So that's why I have refused to give much credit to WP for that because voting late in the day, especially because you were getting the heat for not voting at all, and with a flimsy reason like gut feeling shouldn't earn you much praise. And since when just voting for scum with no wagon forming mind you, automatically makes you town?
Look back at my posts from my spat with Robert till my vote on SBG and tell me I didnt try to scum hunt. Even a known scum TW took advantage of my spat with Robert and jumped on his wagon at the first opportunity he got. Scum will always look to take advantage of such scenarios and TW being an experienced player knew how to side with one or the other and he did exactly that.
I told town once and I will suit again, when you look to sniff out diabolical plans you always miss the most obvious clues. I am your best chance to win as scum has no chance of winning without me getting the gun and hope I shoot the wrong person.

As for my vote I guess I am clear on this
Vote: WP

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Suspicion Count

"Why don't you go back to your home on whore island."
- Ron Burgundy

brewersalliance (0):
Lachiton (0):
Wolfpacks (1): Lachiton 
Sister Midnight (0): 

Not Voting: brewersalliance, Wolfpacks, Sister Midnight

Deadline is November 10th, 9:00AM CN for Sister Midnight to Shoot

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

- Ron Burgundy
]

Wtf??? :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

- Ron Burgundy
]

Wtf??? :D

That's a actual movie quote.
I remember it somewhere.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Ron Burgandy was a weather man or newscaster in some movies I never saw. But wtf kind of quote is that? :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
It was Anchorman, classic film

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

I get the point about brewers but WP made more effort than me in hunting scum? Plzzz!! IIRC I did vote for someone every time except I think Day 1, even if they turned out town, WP has mostly stayed away from voting. He did vote for TW but at the very end of the day with not much hope of forming wagon. Also Robert took a gamble while shooting TW and not because of WP but mostly I guess because TW jumped on Robert's wagon as soon as I started it. So that's why I have refused to give much credit to WP for that because voting late in the day, especially because you were getting the heat for not voting at all, and with a flimsy reason like gut feeling shouldn't earn you much praise. And since when just voting for scum with no wagon forming mind you, automatically makes you town?
Look back at my posts from my spat with Robert till my vote on SBG and tell me I didnt try to scum hunt. Even a known scum TW took advantage of my spat with Robert and jumped on his wagon at the first opportunity he got. Scum will always look to take advantage of such scenarios and TW being an experienced player knew how to side with one or the other and he did exactly that.
I told town once and I will suit again, when you look to sniff out diabolical plans you always miss the most obvious clues. I am your best chance to win as scum has no chance of winning without me getting the gun and hope I shoot the wrong person.

As for my vote I guess I am clear on this
Vote: WP
You seem very agitated my friend, it could be because you have been found out as Scum and are angry because of it, you following wagons does not automatically make you town either, brewers has actively been hunting scum and mine may have been gut feeling but the feeling was right, I also supported Brewers when he outed SBG and was the first to vote with him,

I seem to remember the last time I called you as scum you went very aggressive and also there's the spat with Robert that you brought up.

The last couple of days when we was hunting the last scum you had been very quiet but only become active when you need to defend yourself.

Sorry this gut feeling which I've had for a long while says your scum

VOTE Lachiton

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

This is a tough one.  On one hand you have WP, who was fairly inactive at the beginning of the game, but came more active as the day went on, and he did vote for TW, but other than TW, he has not done much scum hunting until later in the game.  WP was one of my original suspects, however, after his vote of TW, a lot of that suspicion dissapearded.   However, when he placed the vote is really worrisome.  It was pretty clear that no one was going to get a following/wagon, so robert was most likely gonna pick someone randomly.  Voting TW then was a safe play since there was little to no risk of a wagon forming, and if robert did shoot TW, which is what happened, WP could claim he is town cause he voted for scum, even though it never lead to an actual wagon or shot-lets be honest WP did not shoot TW cause of WPs vote...

As for lachiton, you have his role PM claim, which was either truthfully or a gambit done by the scum team.  I just cant shake the feeling that TW or SBG or someone concocted that plan, since as medved told us, scum have day chat.  Its so close to 50/50 for me right now...  Lach is a very good player, and I could see him being able to pull off the role PM thing, especially with TW being able to day talk with him.  Whats pushing me over the edge here is SBG... He was the one who called out Lach's post as basically "confirming" him as town.  If he never did that we might have missed it.  why would scum confirm a townie as town, and potentially put themselves into a situation where lachiton himself said

scum has no chance of winning without me getting the gun

So now I have to place a vote...   in the end its coming down to SBG being the one to "protect" and "confirm" lachiton.  I just dont see why a scum player would protect a townie like that.

vote: Lachiton

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Lach has layed low and done less scum searching than I would like.
WP has also done less than I would like, and my gut instinct is he’s scum.
Brewers is a mastermind, charismatic potential manipulator. Earlier my gut said Brewsky was scum, but I ignored it. Now my gut says he isn’t scum.

Yeesh! Tough choice!

I hope I don’t regret this.

SHOOT Wolfpacks

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
Hopefully this does truly end the game.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Sister Midnight was across the street when she saw the goon shoot Rafay. She had the perfect weapon to combat this foe, and started to sprint towards the goon! She went to reach for the weapon but was shocked to find that she left it in her other birthday suit, and didn't have it after all. The goon turned towards her and shot her dead in her tracks.

Sister Midnight was killed on Day 8

Day 9 Begins!

Wolfpacks is the new Gunbearer, and is confirmed as Innocent.

Deadline: November 12th, 9:00AM CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Well looks like we were right!!! SM should have went with us... Would have been game over

Bring this thing home :)

Vote: lachiton

Very very well played games Lach. You are one good scum player!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
OH NO! NOT SISTER MIDNIGHT!!!!

Sorry, Wolfy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

but was shocked to find that she left it in her other birthday suit

wait does this mean SM was naked when she died?!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter