Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-01] IRON Popcorn Mafia - TOWN WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
622 replies to this topic

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

but was shocked to find that she left it in her other birthday suit

wait does this mean SM was naked when she died?!

Of course! When is SM ever clothed? :P

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Well looks like we were right!!! SM should have went with us... Would have been game over

Bring this thing home :)

Vote: lachiton

Very very well played games Lach. You are one good scum player!

You know I deserve an ass kicking from rest of town for getting you to constantly manipulate me by gaining my trust and kicking me to the curb at the very last moment. Very very well played. Tbf I was being fooled by you all along. Especially how you bussed SBG. Damn come to think of it WP and SM were right all along when they were suspecting you of being scum. But I stuck to your defense and got played.
I am afraid that WP has already made up his mind of shooting me but if he goes back and looks carefully the way you started the wagon on SBG and then at the last moment you completely changed your stance against me and voted me so that the gun falls in my hand and probably will shoot WP and you win the game.

WP this is crunch moment for you so you need to sit back and think about the whole situation for a second. I did carefully put out my role PM and Medved of all people confirmed that he sent those exact words. So if I am scum how on earth I can be 100% sure that Medved will send that PM? Did I have a premonition that Medved will send that exact PM, even if it's supposed to be there in the wiki? I am on my phone so can't quote all the relevant posts but take a good look at the post by brewers where he voted for me. He said SBG "confirming" me about the role PM is supposedly enough proof that I am scum. Tell me a supposed scum ie me is taking a huge risk by trying to be oversmart in my 2nd ever post and posting something only town would know and my scum partner "confirms" without any clue himself so if I get busted, 2 scum members are already dead by Day 2 itself? What kind of planning will that be? Devious plan comes usually later in the game just like how brewers did with SBG. All I am saying WP analyse the whole game and take a decision.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

but was shocked to find that she left it in her other birthday suit

wait does this mean SM was naked when she died?!

Of course! When is SM ever clothed? :P

Ew! Why are you interested in a naked corpse? You’re all SICK!!!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Oh yeah let's just shoot the Wolf doesn't matter how innocent he claims to be.

New day new gunbearer. Did I tell you im ambidextrous so I can shoot with both hands, if I shoot them both do I win.

I digress like I said new day and I won't make a decision till deadline, for good or bad it will be a informed one, so tell me more on why I shouldn't shoot you.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

Oh yeah let's just shoot the Wolf doesn't matter how innocent he claims to be.

New day new gunbearer. Did I tell you im ambidextrous so I can shoot with both hands, if I shoot them both do I win.

I digress like I said new day and I won't make a decision till deadline, for good or bad it will be a informed one, so tell me more on why I shouldn't shoot you.

You know I had believed in brewers throughout this game. Everytime I thought is he the scum that is fooling us all but I brushed aside those thoughts. Well there's very little reason to doubt him, he is hyper active and posts well. He was also the one of first ones to believe my role PM thingy and defended me when TW was trying to downplay that as a convenient quote from wiki. Irony is in the last days he is using TW's argument to paint me as scum. I know now what he did previously was to gain my trust as scum realized I may last the distance in this game. Because he gained my trust, I ignored a very obvious clue now in how he started SBG's wagon in the first place. He needed to buss him to gain town's trust and as they have day talk, SBG's get rekt comment on dead TW was the cue for brewers to jump on his case. SBG too didn't seem to defend himself well, odd thing from such an experienced player which I thought as being him being so inactive and hence lost interest in the game. But it was their plan all along. Then brewers went hard at SM too to further cement his town cred, taking the cue where I went hard at Robert and trying to paint himself as an innocent town who made a mistake.

That's why he voted for me and wanted the gun in my hand so that I make the mistake of shooting you instead of him and scum wins the game. His argument for voting me was odd as well, which I just explained in my previous post.

My intention of posting that role PM thing was simple, to alert fellow town I am town so don't waste your shot as there's no investigative roles and difficult to confirm town or scum by anybody. As there's no lynches so having vote as your weapon was an odd thing to mention in the PM. So I thought I will put that out as though those words shouldn't have been there, it was still there. Medved then confirmed he did send out that in the PM though he didn't confirm he sent it to me or not. Now if Medved had removed that part when he sent the town PMs, and as a scum I would have still tried that trick I would be up for shoot the very moment as town would have called my bluff. It was too huge of a risk for any scum to take and that too in the first stage of Day 1 when there's no need and trying such plan could have backfired easily. Think about all of this before you take your decision.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

If SM would have just followed the votes this game would have been over, as Lachiton would have been shot, and town would have won.  Lach is trying a last ditch effort here to get you to second guess yourself- the only way he and his scum team will win is if you change your mind and shoot me.  

I don't really see the need to defend my actions in this game, as I feel I have done the most out of any player to help the town win.  But its the final day, and lach is making a very hard push to make you second guess yourself, and I dont want to risk us losing , all cause SM did not follow the votes...  

So what have I done this game?   I was the very first player to push for the town to actually vote for people so we could analyze wagons, as in this game, wagon analysis is the only thing we have to go off to determine who town and scum are.  Lachiton was actually in danger on D2 of being shot by kevin, as he was on his short list of potential scum, and I convinced KevinH to take him off that list.  If i was scum, why on earth would I get kevin to take off a townie who was "virtually confirmed" as town?  I would want him to face the RNG stock that Kevin picked and I would have crossed my fingers and prayed that lachiton would be the one chosen.  If I was scum, that would have been a way to get Lachiton out of the way early, and move scum one step closer to winning. 

Then velocity became the gunbearer.  I pushed hard that we start voting so we can actually analyze something, and not just go off random shots, as in a game with more town than scum,  any random shot is statistically more likely to hit town than scum, and who suggested random shots multiple times?  TW.  I proceeded to break down every player in the game and posted why as both scum or town they would do what they did.  Lachiton and TW were both the biggest pushers of a Robert242 shot.  I joined the robert wagon near the end of the day.  By the time I joined roberts wagon, it was pretty clear he was going to be shot.  If I was scum, why on earth would i risk putting myself on the wagon, since I would know he was about to flip town?  That would only serve to put me in the spotlight.  Lachiton and TW made good arguments on robert (and it makes sense they did because they were working together) so I was convinced we had him, and I voted for him to make sure he got shot.  I thought for sure we had a scum.

The next day i started my push on SM.  I pushed hard for SM over the next few days.  And I had good reason.  She was acting weird, and any time she would mention me being potential scum, she would use reasons that just never happened in the game.  I am easily the most active townie, so I thought she was scum trying to start a wagon on me by convincing town I did things that never happened in the game.  That screamed scum to me so I pushed for her.  It turns out SM was town, and if I was scum I would have known that.  Why on earth would i push so hard to shoot someone who already suspected me a couple times if I was scum?  I would again be risking suicide, as SM could have easily shot me, and it seemed like several times she wanted to.  The last thing I would have done was focus on her so hard.

And now SBG.  So lachiton says SBG saying get rekt was the clue for me to jump on him... Well lets look at every single game ive ever played- Whenever a player has made comments about who died, or something like "yes we got a scum" or "awesome no townies died last night"  I have always been the first to call them out and state how I believe actions like that are scum tells-aka a scum trying to appear more townish by celebrating the results.  I used it as a main reason to get KevinH and Rafay lynched in a game where they were both scum, as well as WP in a previous game, and ive used it against TW once as my main reason for voting to lynch him (though he ended up being town).  So its a consistent argument I make game after game as a scum tell.  Lets actually look at the ramifications of SBGs death.  IF SBG was scum and I was his partner, keeping him alive would have been the better play because we would have already won.  if I was scum, him dying would have made it nearly impossible for me to win, so the last thing I would have done was started the wagon on him.   at that point all we would have needed was two more dead and we would have won.  With SBG dying, we would have needed 4 dead.  As Lachiton pointed out several times himself, that would have been a stupid play by me and in no ways makes sense for me to do that.  But now he is saying the exact opposite... I voted SBG because I picked up several scum tells from him, and shocker, I was right.

So now lets take a hard look at Lachiton.  His role PM thing.  Ive pointed out how several times SBG was the one to confirm him and that just makes no sense for a scum to do so, UNLESS they are partners.  Lachiton keeps saying it would be a huge risk for him to use the exact wording from the role PM.  But is it really such a big risk?  Lets look at Medved's OP 

all information can be accessed here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Popcorn_Mafia  

Now first off, medved states all info can be found on the wiki link.  If you click the link and scroll down, the role PMs are right there.  You can easily get the exact words right from there.   He could have noticed the scum role PM that he got was identical to the one in the wiki, and safety assumed the town one would be the same.  Another possibility I have brought up multiple times that he keeps ignoring is Medved accidentally sent him the town PM instead of scum PM.  That way, lahciton would 100% know its the one in use and could easily do this gambit.  One of the two clearly happened here.  This PM is his only claim to being town for the entire game, and he used it to become virtually protected.  It became a shield for him, and it was a shield because of SBG pointing out to everyone he is "confirmed" as town.  After we started to think he could not be scum cause of the PM, lachiton barely participated in hunting scum for most of the game.  And can you blame him?  why put yourself out there?  The only time he really did so was to lach on to TW to make sure robert got shot.   And early game whenever someone called him out, he would get super defensive-another scum tell.  He got into an argument with robert super early in the game over almost nothing.  Why on earth would lach do that?  It makes no sense, unless he got nervous his plan was gonna backfire super early. and look how defensive he got with you when you called him out yesterday?  you were spot on when you called him out for it, because we are both right-he is our final scum! Look at how he has played this game vs his other games.  lachiton is usually one of the more active scum hunters, and ive never seen him argue or get defenisive in any game.   and in all those games he was town.  In this game, he got defensive and barely helped town hunt scum.  why would he play different?  Thats because he was scum and after he made his move d1, he tried to play it safe until late game.

We had it right yesterday.  As I lead off saying, this game should have been over by now.  All SM had to do was follow our votes and we would have won, as lach, the final scum would be dead.  But she didnt, as she voted for you, the person Lachiton voted for.  He has been playing us brilliantly the entire game, and he does deserve credit for it.  Bravo lach, well done.  But now he is trying to play you and get you to second guess yourself, just as he did to SM.  SM started to suspect lachiton too, and what did he do?  He tried to turn her words against you, and it seemed to have worked cause she shot you instead.  Unfortunately it is either win or go home.  His only move left is to get you to second guess yourself and make a mistake.  If you actually look at the game its pretty clear who was working his ass off since D1 to try to find scum, and which person was hiding and playing it safe almost the entire game.  We had it right yesterday.  Lets bring this thing home with a win for the town.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
Damn that's a great wall of China kinda post. Would take me forever to read the whole thing.
I read the last part and your wiki argument doesn't hold good for a supposed scum to try on Day 1 and his 2ND ever post without any pressure to do so and if my assumption doesn't hold true scum team loses a player before the game even starts to pick up. Also Kevin put me in his shortlist because he somehow missed my post but he believed me the instance he saw the post. Yes you did remind him to take a look at my post but it was all done to gain my trust. That is why I stuck by you this whole game. You even tried last time to get me the gun as you feel I had believed in you so I would naturally shoot WP.

WP trust your instincts this time as well. I know I had not believed your instincts before but in hindsight you were right all along. You got TW and suspected brewers as well before. IIRC you once said there's an active and a inactive scum after TW died. Come to think of it you were right, SBG was the inactive scum and brewers active one.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

lachiton keeps going back to his role claim.  He used it as a shield starting D1, and his second post of the game, and is still going back to it as his shield.  I mentioned a lot of stuff in my last post and the only thing he cares to mention is his first post, ignoring everything else i stated, because in the end he has nothing to counter or refute it with since its all true.  he built himself a shield D1, and is using that to hide out here now, just like he did the entire game.  his only defense is "no way i would have known thats what the town role pm was"  but just click the wiki link- its right there on the wiki:  https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Popcorn_Mafia

he read the wiki, saw the link and posted it.  It was a calculated risk.  and it nearly worked.  lachiton is our last scum, just look at his posts, he is floundering around, knowing he is busted, and clinging on to the only thing he has, his d1 gambit and trying to make you second guess your vote on him.  lachiton didnt help us get one scum the entire game.  he bairly participated in scum hunting- in fact the only time he really did any "scum hunting" was the hunting of robert, then he tried to get a wagon started on WP, which nearly started due to your inactivity but in the end no one really placed votes that day so robert did it randomly.  If he would have got robert to shoot you, we would have been down to one shot left before scum won.  I find it odd that while the game was a while away from a scum win he was quiet and did zero scum hunting, then the second a win was in sight for scum he woke up and "scum hunted" town players.  Lachiton did not contribute a single thing to a death of a scum player.  the only time he ever contributed to this game was with the shot of townies.   like I said, he only has one move left-make you second guess yourself.  If you do and shoot me, then scum win.  its his only play as his d1 gambit has been exposed for what it was-a gambit.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
What scum have you hunted though? Oh yeah SBG based on "get rekt" comment which is a convenient way of bussing the other scum. You also started the wagon on SM and your defense was why a scum would go hard on someone who may turn out town. Now you're accusing me of going hard at Robert and say it is a scum move? Yes I was wrong as a town I am not sure who scum is. I can only guess.
As for going back to D1 defense, damn right I will go there. I did post that out as soon as I can because I needed to give a signal to fellow town that I am town. If I was not 100% sure of the PM thing I would not have posted it. No scum would have gambled so early in the game. And Medved did confirm that he sent out that PM so there's that. And isn't the same 'he copied it from wiki' argument done by TW, a known scum? I would give you one thing, you played one hell of a game. No amount of credit is enough for how successfully you manipulated us. So well done.

WP as I said before trust your instincts. Your instincts were quite right before, hopefully you can understand the game played by brewers.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

That is not what I am saying, you are attempting to twist my words.  I am saying you did no scum hunting until Robert, and you went hard for him.  You only put an effort into hunting when scum was one step closer to winning.  You put no effort into it d1 or d2.  All you did was get super defensive when Robert questioned you, which is exactly what you did yesterday with WPs.

As for scum hunting, it was not just SBG, as you would like Wolfpacks to think.  I also made a push on MK d1 after his weird rafay comments.  He voted for rafay and then gave strange reasoning, and I pointed out that MK was most likely trying to get rafay shot, and since rafay is a lose cannon that would have put town 1 shot away from losing on day one.  And when rafay got the gun, he made a shot several days before deadline-aka a lose cannon.  So my concerns on D1 were def justified and it looks like that is exactly what MK was doing.  While MK did not die because of a wagon, he still died, and guess what, he was scum.  Granted MK does act like scum in every single game, and I am sure you will try to say i was busing D1 or something, but as you yourself has argued multiple times now

No scum would have gambled so early in the game.
  So does that logic only apply to your actions then?  And for SM?  lets look when I pushed the hardest for her.  It was after SBG died.  With two scum left, sure it would potentially be scummy, but as the only scum left?  I would not push a wagon, as I would be suspect #1 when they come up town, and if shot, scum would lose.  The scum move would be let town be the ones to form wagons, then join them.  Which is exactly what you did.  

The fact of the matter is this:  Lachiton has not done one single thing all game to try to help the town win.  I think my actions speak for themselves.  Day in and day out I have been trying to disect everyones actions.  Ive looked at everyone and tried to think why would they do this if town?  why would they do this if scum?  I have made an effort time and time again to help town get the win.  All lachiton has done is make a post d1, a scum "confirms" him as town, then he has hid behind it all game as his reasoning for why he should not be shot and why he is town.  His entire game, and his entire argument now is he could not have copied it from the wiki. But lets be honest, a child with no knowledge of mafia could have copied that role pm.  All he had to do was click the link.

Lachiton is GUILTY of lying about his role PM, Lachiton is GUILTY of being our last scum.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'm honestly surprised this is still going. there only one left......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Yeah your right Robert, time to decide for good or bad it’s down to me, here we have two people whom I have been suspicious before, I start thinking Brewers was scum then lachiton I’ve read both arguements and both are pretty good arguements, I have had a feeling one was more scum then the other and this feeling won’t leave my mind.

Shoot Brewers

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Wow... Can't believe scum just won

Should have stuck with your vote... Or SM should have shot who we voted for...

Great job lach. Scum def deserve this W

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Wolfpacks, a rookie cop on his beat when he heard all of the commotion going on nearby. He wasn't like the other deadbeat cops who just talked about donuts all day, he joined up after hearing about KevinH and Robert2424's bravery and decided he wanted to make a difference. Not as a civilian, but as a police officer. 

He ran across the block, seeing a trail of dead bodies as he made his way towards the commotion. It had seemed the final goon in the crime ring was making his last stand, taking everyone down with him. Wolfpacks knew what had to be done, there was no civil way of bringing this monster in. He drew his firearm from his holster, taking cover behind a car. He peered over the car to see the goon laughing maniacally and shooting at everyone around him. Thankfully he didn't notice Wolfpacks just yet. As soon as the goon turned his back to aim at a fleeing group of civilians, Wolfpacks layed his forearms onto the hood of the car pointing the firearm at the goon. He unloaded the entire magazine into the goon until he fell to the ground. He then cautiously made his way towards the goon, aiming his firearm at him just in case. Upon getting close to the now dead goon, he realized that it was all over now.

brewersalliance was a Mafia Goon

Town Wins!

Scum Chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/4wCQdrcsCJVzs

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Gotta give credit where credit is due. Great job by Lachiton for making that pm public day one. It put us in nearly a no win situation, and great job by wolfpacks multiple times for figuring out who was who.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Great job by Lachiton for making that pm public day one. It put us in nearly a no win situation, and great job by wolfpacks multiple times for figuring out who was who.

That.

Also, very impressive scum performance, especially Brewsky

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
Awesome play from scum team, especially brewers. Someone give this guy an award or something, he almost won it for scum.

Good job by town to win it at the last moment with Kevin, Robert, WP and SM as special mentions. RNG deserves some credit as well lol. Overall good and engaging game with such different concept.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
. RNG deserves some credit as well lol

some credit?  lets be honest here... RNG deserves like 80% of the credit lol  just kidding.  kind of

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
We threw a hail Mary and I'm surprised we got this far. MVP from the scum team has to be Brewers for getting us to the final day.

It really was a hard game to win with Lachition being confirmed by a PM mishap and RNG getting lucky twice.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

We threw a hail Mary and I'm surprised we got this far. MVP from the scum team has to be Brewers for getting us to the final day.

It really was a hard game to win with Lachition being confirmed by a PM mishap and RNG getting lucky twice.

You do realize that aside from just one game, you have been scum in every game we’ve played together? Wtf is that?

Awesome play from scum team, especially brewers. Someone give this guy an award or something, he almost won it for scum.

Good job by town to win it at the last moment with Kevin, Robert, WP and SM as special mentions. RNG deserves some credit as well lol. Overall good and engaging game with such different concept.

You play like a rockstar.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter