Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-01] IRON Popcorn Mafia - TOWN WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
622 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I think Rafay is most likely town. He's been scum in two games I've played and town in the rest and I've noticed a difference in how he plays as scum as town. Sure he does some very questionable stuff as town, but I've noticed as scum he would echo the posts of someone else in the game who was also scum. Now obviously people can intentionally change their game play styles but in this case I am gonna give Rafay then benefit of the doubt for now. So I don't think he should be the Target of the shot.

We still have until October 4th, so plenty of time to discuss things.

As for MK, he did backtrack quickly, which could be scum realizing he got outed for his plan, or it could be exactly what he said. This is a new game style we haven't played before so could have just interpreted it wrong. However at the moment I think he's our best suspect, but like I said let's not rush this. We still need to hear fro. SM and Velocity.

One thing I thought of was what kind of person should we shoot? In this game, targeting an inactive is a huge risk. If they are town, they become the gun bearer and if they continue to be inactive, they would die if they miss the deadline and scum gets to pick the next gun bearer. So shooting an inactive townie has the ability bro pretty much lose the game for us. So if there are four scum, I would not be shocked if one of them realized that and hid out as an inactive, like SM and Velocity have done so far. Pretty much until we shoot a scum, the inactive players have a bit of a shield around them...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

One thing I thought of was what kind of person should we shoot? In this game, targeting an inactive is a huge risk. If they are town, they become the gun bearer and if they continue to be inactive, they would die if they miss the deadline and scum gets to pick the next gun bearer. So shooting an inactive townie has the ability bro pretty much lose the game for us. So if there are four scum, I would not be shocked if one of them realized that and hid out as an inactive, like SM and Velocity have done so far. Pretty much until we shoot a scum, the inactive players have a bit of a shield around them...

This point is an interesting one but the philosophy isn't that much different than a normal mafia game imo. You certainly don't want an inactive gunbearer (assuming that he/she is town since you could lose them to inactivity early on) but you also don't want to just shoot active players because if active town gunbearers get killed off it could leave us in a situation in a couple days where we need a kill but the gun falls to a more inactive gunbearer who then could somehow miss deadline at a crucial time and lose the game.  

Our best option is to have everyone actively contributing. It's harder for the mafia to hide when they are forced to talk regularly. This is even more important in this game since we know that there is no other way to get information. We need to give Kevin every opportunity to make the best decision possible for the town's first shot.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

This point is an interesting one but the philosophy isn't that much different than a normal mafia game imo. You certainly don't want an inactive gunbearer (assuming that he/she is town since you could lose them to inactivity early on) but you also don't want to just shoot active players because if active town gunbearers get killed off it could leave us in a situation in a couple days where we need a kill but the gun falls to a more inactive gunbearer who then could somehow miss deadline at a crucial time and lose the game.  

Yes but there is more danger with targeting an inactive this time around, as they will not die, and the active person who targets them would die in their place, and then they could miss the shot, and a 100% confirmed town would die the next day.  So basically choosing an inactive has the potential to kill two 100% confirmed by the mod townies, which would basically kill our chances at winning-especially cause the scum then get to pick the next gun bearer.  It makes hiding out there a bit safer, because in no way is it worth the risk to shoot one of them with kevin's first shot.  if he does and they are town, town could basically lose on d1.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

You said it yourself that scum, knowing that there will be hesitancy in targeting inactive as the said inactive will wield the gun, can just hide in the shadows and let town kill of all active players one by one, basically losing the game. We cant afford anyone to be inactive in this game. Even though scum cant kill, it is very easy for them to hide as lynch wagons cant be formed and analyzed.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

why  dose rafay have a gun?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

why  dose rafay have a gun?

he doesnt.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

So much pressure ...

brewersalliance
The Warrior
Lord MK
Robert2424
Lachiton
KevinH
SeaBeeGipson
Rafay
Wolfpacks

How to decide?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

So much pressure ...

brewersalliance
The Warrior
Lord MK
Robert2424
Lachiton
KevinH
SeaBeeGipson
Rafay
Wolfpacks

How to decide?

By alphabetical order. In all honestly I need to read up. I'm still curious why scum didnt pick an inactive inexperienced target. Where are Velocity and SM?

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

So much pressure ...

brewersalliance
The Warrior
Lord MK
Robert2424
Lachiton
KevinH
SeaBeeGipson
Rafay
Wolfpacks

How to decide?

What are your thoughts at this point? What strategy do you think we should use in this game?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Giving a gun and having that person miss is the way that the scum kills people.  I was their first target.

Everyone should write a 100-word essay on why I shouldn't shoot them.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

I aint writing any essay  <_< 

My posts in the first page is indicative enough that I am town  ;)

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I aint writing any essay   

Grammar: 0/10

See me after class

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

• You must remain active to be in this game. If you do not post within a 72 hour period you may be force-replaced.

I've added an Activity Rule to prevent the "inactive gunbearer" possibility. SM and Velocity have until the 30th to join the game, or they will be replaced.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Suspicion Count

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

- Ricky Bobby

brewersalliance (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0): 
Robert2424 (0):
Lachiton (0): 
The Warrior (0): 
Wolfpacks (0): 
Lord MK (1): brewersalliance 
KevinH (0): 
Rafay (1): Wolfpacks 
Sister Midnight (0): 
Velocity (0): 

No Lynch: KevinH

Not Voting: SeaBeeGipson, Robert2424, Lachiton, The Warrior, Lord MK, KevinH, Rafay, Sister Midnight, Velocity

Deadline is October 4th, 9:00AM CN for Kevin to Shoot

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Well, good to know. The choice is entirely up to Kevin. He could do whatever he pleases. He could shot the most active player or the least, the most popular, least popular, if he wants revenge on somebody he could choose that person as well. Till then, he can point the gun in any direction and there isn't a thing any of us can do to stop him. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Giving a gun and having that person miss is the way that the scum kills people.  I was their first target.

They wanted you out 1st day. A fine strategy indeed.

Any choices? Do you have an old grudge against someone?

Also no essay coming from me.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Kevin is probably right, on mafia scum it does say 4 scum, so i don't think MedVed would have chanced it up. That would be a big risk Ballance wise, so I think we need to assume Kevin is right. That means we can miss two shots at most. If we miss 3, then scum wins.

So I still think the best way to do this is a mock vote count as it will make it easier to keep track of things for kevin

FoS MK and Wolfpacks

I think shooting Rafay would be a huge risk. Sure he could be scum but odds are he is town, and if he is town, he could be a lose cannon with the gun, so if Kevin shoots him and Rafay makes the wrong choice, we would have two townies dead, and be down to our last shot before scum wins. So if you are scum, I think Rafay would be who you want to be shot/end up with the gun.

I only voted Rafay for using that word again, not really a killing offence lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Oh lol well then thats fair. I'll take my FoS off wolfpacks lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Idk, Rafay is kind of the star scream of Mafia. He's crazy in general. Less cooperative, and less reasonable then most. He'd make probably an excellent SK though, witch is actually a harder role to win as, as for town and mafia, he definitely can use some work. No way do I consider him probably town. Probably will stay that way to the end of the game unless he's confirmed by MK. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Sorry, didn't notice. Rafay, definitely. Easy vote.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter