Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-01] IRON Popcorn Mafia - TOWN WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
622 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

It closed at 12:31, so does that mean Lachiton is shot?  he seemed to out himself as town tho based on his role pm... so are you sure thats the best idea?

JK it just updated to 12.32 at close so MK would be shot

and based on hum pushing for rafay, i think he is actually a solid choice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

the odds of MK being scum is 50%, assuming lachiton didnt fake the role PM he got, which I dont think he would, especially considering medved posted after him that he made a mistake sending it- in my eyes medved wouldnt say that if lachiton never got that PM, and since I know i am town, that means there is a 4/8 chance that MK would flip scum assuming kevin does go off the closing number which now says its 12:32, (not sure why it said 12.31 at first)  tho as long as Kevin doesnt shoot Lach or me, he has a 50/50 chance of hitting scum, which  on a first "lynch" for the town, those are the best odds I think we could ever get.  So MK, or anyone else for that matter looks to be a good choice.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

• Before the game starts, mafia must elect a townie to be the gunbearer. That player has until deadline runs out to shoot another player.
  • The town discuss amongst themselves, and the gunbearer picks someone to target by posting shoot.
  • If their target is mafia, the target dies and the gunbearer keeps the gun. 
  • If their target is town, the gunbearer dies and the target becomes the new gunbearer.
  • If the gunbearer does not shoot by deadline, they die and the mafia are given 48 hours to pick a new gunbearer. 

A random shot will be most fun

Based on the last digit of the GE stock price at closing today.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ge/

0 brewersalliance
1 Lachiton
2 Lord MK
3 Rafay
4 Robert2424
5 SeaBeeGipson
6 Sister Midnight
7 The Warrior
8 Velocity
9 Wolfpacks

General Electric Company (GE)

12.32+0.23 (+1.90%)

So let it be written.
So let it be done.

Shoot: Lord MK

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

if GE closed at 12.33, would GE be confirmed to be a racist company?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

• Before the game starts, mafia must elect a townie to be the gunbearer. That player has until deadline runs out to shoot another player.
  • The town discuss amongst themselves, and the gunbearer picks someone to target by posting shoot.
  • If their target is town, the gunbearer dies and the target becomes the new gunbearer.
  • If the gunbearer does not shoot by deadline, they die and the mafia are given 48 hours to pick a new gunbearer. 

0 brewersalliance
1 Lachiton
2 Lord MK
3 Rafay
4 Robert2424
5 SeaBeeGipson
6 Sister Midnight
7 The Warrior
8 Velocity
9 Wolfpacks

12.32+0.23 (+1.90%)

So let it be written.
So let it be done.

Wow you actually weren't kidding. Hopefully GE pays the town back on your behalf!

Couldn't someone make the argument that they are a racist company anyway no matter whom got shot?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

0 brewersalliance
1 Lachiton
2 Lord MK
3 Rafay
4 Robert2424
5 SeaBeeGipson
6 Sister Midnight
7 The Warrior
8 Velocity
9 Wolfpacks

12.32+0.23 (+1.90%)

So let it be written.
So let it be done.

Wow you actually weren't kidding. Hopefully GE pays the town back on your behalf!

Couldn't someone make the argument that they are a racist company anyway no matter whom got shot?

yes, but only one person screams racism ever time they are killed in mafia lol

way to kill my joke -_-

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Deadline was on 4th so what was the rush to shoot. Anyways it was going to be a random shoot regardless so in the end it doesn't matter. Hopefully MK does end up scum as he seems the scummier amongst us but I have been wrong before because of his "I will do everything possible to look scummy" play style.

he seemed to out himself as town tho based on his role pm

It was truly accidental  :smoke:    :awesomeiron2a:

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline was on 4th so what was the rush to shoot. Anyways it was going to be a random shoot regardless so in the end it doesn't matter. Hopefully MK does end up scum as he seems the scummier amongst us but I have been wrong before because of his "I will do everything possible to look scummy" play style.

he seemed to out himself as town tho based on his role pm

It was truly accidental  :smoke:    :awesomeiron2a:

lies lol u did it on purpose.  which is a good thing, cause scum cant kill anyways, :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

KevinH's journey had begun. He hopped onto his moped and began his adventure to rid the world of all evil, not to long after he ran across a man trying to steal a purse from an old lady. Kevin screeched his moped to a full stop, hopping off and pulling his gun out. He went to pull the trigger and nothing happened. He took a glance at the side of the gun for a moment when all of the sudden it shot off out of the blue! the bullet ricocheted off a pole then hit the robber in the head. What great luck Kevin had! 

Lord MK was a Mafia Goon  

Day 2 Begins!

KevinH is still the Gunbearer, and is still confirmed as Innocent.

Deadline: October 9th, 9:00AM CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

GE paid off haha

with MK suggesting a Rafay shot, I think my initial theory could be correct, and Rafay is less likely to be scum now and more likely to be town.  So we should have good odds again of getting a kill, as there are 6 total suspects in my eyes, and three scum left, giving you another 50% chance of hitting scum!

Run the table KevinH lol

I would even go as far to say a 60% chance of hitting scum if we assume MK wanted to shoot rafay cause rafay is town and would instantly shoot TW (i mean it seems like rafay would do that given their interactions), and MK was probably trying to kill two townies with one action, so TW is most likely town as well.    So we have a 3/5 chance then as the suspects would be

SM, SBG, Velocity, Wolfpacks and Robert242

obviously I could be wrong and reading way to much into MKs actions, but at the moment I feel that our last three scum will probably be in that group

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

GJ Kevin

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

question for medved:  in the rules it only states 

• Before the game starts, mafia must elect a townie to be the gunbearer. That player has until deadline runs out to shoot another player

And

You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the game thread unless I have given you means to (a quicktopic) or the game is over.

Does that mean scum were only able to talk to each other before the game, or are scum able to talk to each other throughout the game.  It is ambiguous.  There is no night phase, so do scum have day talk?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

question for medved: in the rules it only states

• Before the game starts, mafia must elect a townie to be the gunbearer. That player has until deadline runs out to shoot another player

And

You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the game thread unless I have given you means to (a quicktopic) or the game is over.

Does that mean scum were only able to talk to each other before the game, or are scum able to talk to each other throughout the game. It is ambiguous. There is no night phase, so do scum have day talk?

I can confirm that scum does have day talk

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
What a shot! Nicely done Kevin/GE.

@Brewers - your theory may end up being correct but without any investigative roles we can’t be sure of anyone’s alignment. Therefore we can’t rule out the possibility that MK wasn’t just trying to bus away from a teammate or that you are in fact even town.

@velocity @SM - any new thoughts to share?

@wolfpacks - are you still trying to figure out the game?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
For once I'm actually with brewer on this, and no I'm not gonna try to rule myself out because if I do I'll looke even more like a scum, but yes, I believe at least 2 of the last ones are in that group he listed, though maybe he himself is one and is just listing some remaining townies

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Here I thought there be a night phase. lol. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Another bites the dust.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

looks like he did it alphabetically

Yeah I think I got that lol

What a shot! Nicely done Kevin/GE.

@Brewers - your theory may end up being correct but without any investigative roles we can’t be sure of anyone’s alignment. Therefore we can’t rule out the possibility that MK wasn’t just trying to bus away from a teammate or that you are in fact even town.

@velocity @SM - any new thoughts to share?

@wolfpacks - are you still trying to figure out the game?

Nope I thinking getting it now

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

KevinH's journey had begun. He hopped onto his moped and began his adventure to rid the world of all evil, not to long after he ran across a man trying to steal a purse from an old lady. Kevin screeched his moped to a full stop, hopping off and pulling his gun out. He went to pull the trigger and nothing happened. He took a glance at the side of the gun for a moment when all of the sudden it shot off out of the blue! the bullet ricocheted off a pole then hit the robber in the head. What great luck Kevin had! 

Mopeds rule!

And yes, I had great luck.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

so are we waiting on Mafia to choose a new Gunbearer? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter