Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-01] IRON Popcorn Mafia - TOWN WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
622 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

KevinH is still the Gunbearer, and is still confirmed as Innocent.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

oh, then, Keven still shooting people then...lol. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Even I got that lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

he shoots people until he shoots a townie, then he dies and the townie takes over as the gun bearer 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

he shoots people until he shoots a townie, then he dies and the townie takes over as the gun bearer 

You gotta forgive Robert he's a little shocked after his partner in crime got shot in the face!!!!

Great hit kevin.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

You gotta forgive Robert he's a little shocked after his partner in crime got shot in the face!!!!

Great hit kevin.

so you think robert is scum?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Most likely.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Most likely.

Rafay, i know who's scum.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Most likely.

care to explain why?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Just a thought. MK was saying it was Rafay, which if MK got shot, it would put rafay in a pretty good position to be townie. and if rafay got shot, and he was actually scum, it would make MK look innoecent, meaning he is not likely to be shot, meaning both of them could be it, and brewer could be trying to protect rafay now and keeping himself and rafay out of his list because they are two of the final scum. Just a thought...

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

the last person I would try to protect is rafay lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

Racist

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Sorry, not protect, but rule him out as being scum. That better, hurt ya feelings less?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Sorry, not protect, but rule him out as being scum. That better, hurt ya feelings less?

lol no, feelings were never hurt you are actually participating and trying to form theories, which is more than the vast majority of the players can say lol.

you have never played a game with rafay before but basically 100% of his games go like this: he says something that screams scum to the entire town, gets him lynched, ends up being town, then calls everyone racist for it lol  so if I was a scum partner with rafay he would be the very last person I would tie my fate to, because its only a matter of time before he does something thats going to paint himself as scum suspect #1 lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Just a thought. MK was saying it was Rafay, which if MK got shot, it would put rafay in a pretty good position to be townie. and if rafay got shot, and he was actually scum, it would make MK look innoecent, meaning he is not likely to be shot

now this is actually something that does make a bit of sense here.  like I previously said, rafay is not someone as a scum partner you would want to tie your fate to, in fact he is probably someone u would want to do the opposite for, as rafay is pretty much always a top suspect for some reason or another, and if you are scum and one of the first people to go after him, it does look good for the town, and would have looked good for MK if hypothetically rafay died d1 as scum

however, even if rafay is scum that still means there are two more.  And if I am being honest, I dont think its worth the risk.  lets say Rafay is town and kevin shoots rafay-then kevin dies and rafay becomes the gun bearer.  In my eyes. kevinH has a much much much higher chance of figuring out who is who and making the right call with who to shoot than rafay would.  Yes rafay might be scum,  but at this point I just feel the risk outweighs the reward, as all we have to go on right now is one result of MK being scum, and like three total people out of 10 of us actually making an effort to scum hunt...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
It's mafia rule #1. Rafay calls you a racist and scum if you vote for him.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

It's mafia rule #1. Rafay calls you a racist and scum if you vote for him.

and 99.99% of the time, the vote on him is warranted lol 

also, still waiting to see why Rafay thinks robert is most likely scum

id be willing to wager my entire warchest its because robert placed an lolz vote on him D1 when rafay called TW racist lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
I mainly put my vote on him to ruffle his feathers. Glad to see it worked.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

That's what scum would want us to think.

Racist

I laughed way too hard at this.

Just a thought. MK was saying it was Rafay, which if MK got shot, it would put rafay in a pretty good position to be townie. and if rafay got shot, and he was actually scum, it would make MK look innoecent, meaning he is not likely to be shot

now this is actually something that does make a bit of sense here.  like I previously said, rafay is not someone as a scum partner you would want to tie your fate to, in fact he is probably someone u would want to do the opposite for, as rafay is pretty much always a top suspect for some reason or another, and if you are scum and one of the first people to go after him, it does look good for the town, and would have looked good for MK if hypothetically rafay died d1 as scum

however, even if rafay is scum that still means there are two more.  And if I am being honest, I dont think its worth the risk.  lets say Rafay is town and kevin shoots rafay-then kevin dies and rafay becomes the gun bearer.  In my eyes. kevinH has a much much much higher chance of figuring out who is who and making the right call with who to shoot than rafay would.  Yes rafay might be scum,  but at this point I just feel the risk outweighs the reward, as all we have to go on right now is one result of MK being scum, and like three total people out of 10 of us actually making an effort to scum hunt...

The unfortunate thing about this game is that there is no traditional scum hunting to do. There are no night actions to question people about. Basically all we have to work with is "I'm going to suggest we shoot X because they were scum in the last 26 games that we played together" or "I'm going to vote for Rafay because he's always scummy" or "you're a racist for sort of maybe considering me to be scum once".

The best that we can do is encourage everyone to participate in the discussion even though it's like one large game of day 1's. As a general rule, scum try to avoid drawing attention to themselves. This is generally done by 1) skirting by with minimum post count until sort of pressed on it, 2) trying to stay in the middle of the post count where you are less likely to stand out either way, or 3) posting but never really commenting on contentious issues in order to avoid getting pressed on them.

I'm almost wondering if Kevin's GE stock price method is the best way to continue unless something crazy happens.

@Kevin - I know that your day 1 shot was going to be a total shot in the dark, hence the "random" method you used, but what are your thoughts moving forward for how we should continue to proceed? Your input will be valuable here in case you hit a townie with your next shot.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Current Post Count:

brewersalliance 37

Robert2424 20

The Warrior 13

Colonel Medved 12

KevinH 12 

SeaBeeGipson 8

Wolfpacks 7

Rafay 7

Lord MK 7

Velocity 6

Lachiton 6

Sister Midnight 5

We haven't really heard from SM or Lachiton recently. Any thoughts?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter