Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones - The Final Season

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I believe she was pregnant because the writers legit forgot 99% of the shit they included in the past seasons so obviously they forgot the prophecy 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:
  • Squadron:Kilo
Jon did not betray Dani. He never said he would keep that a secret and it is his right to discuss with family. Just because she says he betrayed her doesn’t make it so.

I believe we are viewing this two different ways. Jon says she is his queen and he will serve her. Yet she asks that he say nothing and the first thing he does is say something. It has nothing to do with her saying he betrayed her. Jon usually doesn't do the right thing until it's too late based on his track record and fails to learn. He's acting just like Ned Stark. Ned finds out the wrong king is on the throne, so he goes to the queen? Jon went straight to Sansa, full knowing Sansa doesn't like Dany despite Dany asking him not to.

After all, remember what Vanyrs said to Ned right before he was executed? "It was your mercy that killed the king."

Also, what right to tell his family? An oath is an oath. Ned knew who Jon was but it took 8 seasons for Jon to find out. Jon should have done one of two things: marry Dany or shut up. Had he done either, King's Landing might still be standing. Jon is a flawed character and meant to be so that the plot twists. He loves Dany but refuses to admit it because she's his aunt. There is no moral compass in game of thrones and the Starks have definitely married cousins.

On the other hand Varys did betray Dani and attempt to kill her. She’s lost everyone she has ever loved or trusted, she FEELS betrayed by the guy she loves, but dumped her, her heart has been broken into tiny pieces, she is deeply grief stricken over Missandre, and she has no emotion left to show as she roasts one of her newest staffers for trying to kill her. All she has is rage and paranoia and grief and I’d imagine rage is the easiest emotion to grasp onto, especially as she goes to battle for the throne she feels utterly entitled to. She’s too angry to accept surrender, she’s too angry to just roast the Red Keep, she needs to be the queen of ashes.

I completely agree with your assessment of Dany's mental state aside from "feeling" betrayed part. I love Dany as a character but there has always been this deep feeling I've had about her, that deep down she was capable of pure evil, and most people are when pushed to that point. The directing and pacing showed a horrible turn of the heel but I've felt it coming since she started feeling empowered as the khalesi. Like an ax murderer in the back seat kind feeling. lol

As for Jaime, I just feel he could have tried something else. Like, when he got to the gates and they closed, I wish he had tried to ring a bell. Wouldn't it be plausible considering he knows the city well enough? Maybe not the secret passageways, but he lived in the city and served in the army before he was appointed to the king's guard.

Edited by Hung Wang, 16 May 2019 - 07:59 PM.

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

This popped up on my phone this morning. Takes me back. :P

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-memes/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BPFacebook

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

Hilarious haha Pretty accurate :P

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

*** Major spoiler if you haven't seen the most recent episode. :P

At least it made for a good music video.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

Well I'm feeling mixed about it all.  >>

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Well I'm feeling mixed about it all. >>

Exactly.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Emperor Brutus

Emperor Brutus

Freshly IRONed

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 30 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:504304
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Loved it, by far the best season ever.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVyxnMM3ldc

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users