Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-08] IRON Mafia - MAFIA WINS

TW-08 IRON MAFIA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
684 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I haven't gotten any useful information these past two nights...

But still who did you investigate?
Every information is very important.

You know, MK believably role claimed earlier and pushed for a second WP lynch. I’m strongly inclined to think he’s town.

On the other Robert has been gunning for him. The first time we tried to Lynch WP Robert repeatedly said he was ready to hammer him, but never voted for him at all. The 2nd time Robert argued strongly against lynching WP and voted for MK, instead. It seems Robert has been deflecting and protecting WP by trying to implicate the person who consistently tried to lynch him.

I find this to be very scummy.

VOTE ROBERT2424

Actually, this makes very good sense.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
So I think these are all the ways that Medved could have gotten no result.

1- medved was roleblocked
2- either medved or MK was jailed
3- MK has an ascetic modified
4- a rolestopper used his power on MK

My money would be on option 2 or 3 as the two most likely.

I personally am not 100% sold on Robert being WPs scum partner as I have been fairly certain he is town ever since D2. So I don't think Robert is the right way to go. I'm about to work out now, so once I finish and get to work, I'll look back over the days and see if anything jumps out at me.
Edit

Option 2 should only say Medved getting jailed as MK being jailed would just rb him and if MK was rb'd I don't think medved would get a no result, I think he would get MK did not visit anyone. Not 100% sure on that tho/how TW would handle it.

Isn't this a bit hypocritical? You're saying you don't want to share your information yet on who you investigated but then your asking Kverst to share his information and saying all information is important. If ever information is important than so is the information you have.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
My wolfpacks stance came from unknown. It was a risk to Begin with and thankfully it payed off. Honestly, if you've claimed, I think there is little reason besides everybody chiming in first to not just post results straight away.

However, I have a suspicion. And nobody is currently looking at him. One not really connected.

VOTE LACHON

It's more of a process of elimination. I have reasons for everybody directly or indirectly being town except him.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

So I think these are all the ways that Medved could have gotten no result.

1- medved was roleblocked
2- either medved or MK was jailed
3- MK has an ascetic modified
4- a rolestopper used his power on MK

My money would be on option 2 or 3 as the two most likely.

I personally am not 100% sold on Robert being WPs scum partner as I have been fairly certain he is town ever since D2. So I don't think Robert is the right way to go. I'm about to work out now, so once I finish and get to work, I'll look back over the days and see if anything jumps out at me.
Edit

Option 2 should only say Medved getting jailed as MK being jailed would just rb him and if MK was rb'd I don't think medved would get a no result, I think he would get MK did not visit anyone. Not 100% sure on that tho/how TW would handle it.

Isn't this a bit hypocritical? You're saying you don't want to share your information yet on who you investigated but then your asking Kverst to share his information and saying all information is important. If ever information is important than so is the information you have.

That's true.
I said that i will share my information, but I will merely delay it till later.
As i would like to see anyone throwing shade on that person.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

It appears my information wasn't necessary. I was under the impression that "No Result" could also be used if there was no action taken that night. If that isn't the case then someone roleblocked me both N1 and N3 since i had a "No Result" on iSoc as well.

@TW I understand if you can't answer this, but is it possible "No Result" would be a return if someone did not use their night action?

That's true. I said that i will share my information, but I will merely delay it till later. As i would like to see anyone throwing shade on that person.

This just doesn't add up. Why wouldn't you want to clear a person as soon as possible? That person would be out of the equation, and we would have a better odds on lynching scum. I have a feeling that the "information" will come last minute before lynch, to late to make a impact. Which leads me to believe that this is all a ruse to keep the light off yourself. 

I'm not convinced that MK is town, i'm not sure how others are. We all knew WP was scum, Kverst made that discovery. Just because MK was part of the wagon against WP doesn't verify him as town. He hasn't shown any proof of being a Cop thus far, he only revealed his role last minute before he was almost lynched yesterday. He made a potential safe claim that he investigated WP, who we all knew was scum at that point. MK also knew for what seemed to be factual that WP was a 1 shot lynchless, why would a cop risk another lynchless day if he wasn't 1 shot? Why would a cop be so reckless to almost get lynched for a belief that someone is only a 1 shot?

This isn't adding up for me, i still am under the belief that MK is scum who sacrificed his scum partner when he was outed to gain townie points. Its possible i'm wrong, but i have nothing else to go off of

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

While there are some red flags with what MK is doing, I dont know if its enough to lable him as scum, as he could very well be the cop, but you are right about the fact that he is acting odd.  MK usually plays pretty scummy tho.  I think the best point you made against him was MK was very sure WP was only a 1 shot, and how else would he have known that, unless he was partners with WP, as his result would only come up as guilty/not guilty.  

@medved, since you came out and fully roleclaimed, you might as well share any other results you got, as those could help us narrow it down/eliminate a potential suspect as well

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
I am not certain MK is town, but I am much more concerned about Robert being scum.

My wolfpacks stance came from unknown. It was a risk to Begin with and thankfully it payed off. Honestly, if you've claimed, I think there is little reason besides everybody chiming in first to not just post results straight away.

However, I have a suspicion. And nobody is currently looking at him. One not really connected.

VOTE LACHON

It's more of a process of elimination. I have reasons for everybody directly or indirectly being town except him.

What reasons do you have, Robert? You gave us nothing at all.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
I knew that wp was a 1-shot because i have been playing this shit for a long time.

Now, if you don't think that's enough, dig a hole.

I haven't investigated CM yet, so his RC is as far as i am concerned a conning demonstration.

Vote: CM.
If you don't believe me, neither do i.

And i was trying to see how everyone reacted to a certain player to see if there's scum in there.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Brewersalliance (0):
Colonel Medved (1): Lord MK
Kverst (0):
Lachiton (1): Robert2424
Lord MK (1): Colonel Medved
Nadarr (0):
Rafay (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Robert2424 (1): Sister Midnight
Sister Midnight (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting:  Brewersalliance, Kverst, Lachiton, Nadarr, Rafay, Rhizoctonia

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 3:00pm CN Server time on Monday, January 14th.

Currently in line to be mod-killed: 

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

You know, MK believably role claimed earlier and pushed for a second WP lynch. I’m strongly inclined to think he’s town.

On the other Robert has been gunning for him. The first time we tried to Lynch WP Robert repeatedly said he was ready to hammer him, but never voted for him at all. The 2nd time Robert argued strongly against lynching WP and voted for MK, instead. It seems Robert has been deflecting and protecting WP by trying to implicate the person who consistently tried to lynch him.

I find this to be very scummy.

VOTE ROBERT2424

I strongly disagree that Robert is scum.  

So lets look at your reasons for why you think Robert is scum.  You say that the first time we put WP up for the first time Robert Kept saying he was ready to hammer him, however that is just not the case.  Lets look at what Robert actually said (posts about WP from d2)

Ok. I miss understood.

Watcher is damning. Only way we didn't see another was because of a ninja. But Im willing to place hammer on wolfpacks once people are ready to end the day.

So Robert mentions he would be willing to place the hammer on WP once we were ready to end the day.  He did not say he wants to hammer in WP and end the day early, he just said he would be willing to cast the hammer vote if town felt like they got all the info out of the day

He is already at l -1

Here is Robert letting us know WP is 1 vote away from being hammered.  This was posted 14 min after the post where he said he would be willing to end the day when town is ready.  Clearly Robert did not want to end the day several days early, and he wanted to make sure we continued discussing other potential things before the day ended.

Reguadless. I can hammer if need be.

Robert said a second time he can he the hammer if need be.  He did not say he was ready to end the day early and hammer WP in, again, which is highlighted in his next post:

Other opionions aren't bad, if we have other suspects, bring them up. this day shouldn't only be about Wolfpacks. If there is any other value we can get out of the day, lets get it. 

Clearly Robert felt there are other potential things out there to discuss and we could get it out of the day if we wanted to.  Robert never suggested ending the day prematurely with a hammer vote, he only suggested he could hammer the vote if town decides they have nothing left to discuss.  

Now lets look at your argument for D3 that Robert changed his tune on WP

From my experence, most the time Lynch proof is most the time scum, however can be scum. However, unless we have a vig come forward, I'm leaning for him to be town atm. 

@Kverst, your response is interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it. 

@Wolfpacks, what did you do last night and results?

Ooc tbh mafia was the furthest from my mind as i had to be more worried about my grieving wife who buried her sister the other day and as i thought i was lynched i didn't do nothing. Shes now back to work and I can concentrate better now.

Ok then, this says he didn't know he was lynch proof. 

@sister midnight, I meant Lynch proof is normally a town buff. But since somebody stopped the lynch, he isn't lynch proof, just protected by somebody. 

Robert corrects himself and made a typo.  He said he thinks lynchproof is usually a town role, and in part this is supported by the wiki that lynchrpoof is typically overpowered if it is a scum role.  Robert was consistant all day with saying we dont know if WP is X shot or fully lynch proof and we should lynch a different suspect instead of wasting the day.

He shouldn't go anywhere. I think its in the towns best interest to let him survive the day. Look elsewhere and instead of wraped around 2 days of lynching the same person with no additional insight other then his role. 

I find it really interesting that you are keying in on Robert not wanting to lynch WP on d3 because he might survive the link, when several members of the town did the exact same thing.  Lets look at everyone who suggested the same thing as Robert:  Me, Kverst, Colonel Medved, nadarr, Rafay and one really really interesting person - You (Sister Midnight)

But I’d rather find a better suspect and hope for a vigilante to act tonight.

I find it pretty convenient that you shared the exact same opinion as Robert that we should find a better suspect, yet then you use that as the exact reason for why Robert is scum. 

One thing I am really curious about is which night Mk investigated WP and nadarr.

So MK says he got a guilty on WP.  He came out and claimed that yet did not actually vote for WP.  WP nearly got away with not being lynched.  MK posted multiple times that he was very confident that WP was a 1 shot lynchproof.

Because lynchproof is too OP to be more than 1-shot. I am willing to risk it for confirming it. A

For all that's worth, 1-shot is like the maximum a mod can give on a super OP role such as Lynchproof, Killproof, Immortal.

So if MK got a guilty on WP, why would his vote be here, especially considering MK claimed several times it was only a 1 shot lynchproof and that it was work the risk to lynch him again:

Colonel Medved (1): Lord MK

At 90 min to deadline, WP had zero total votes.  And the cop who claims to have a guilty on him and was 100% convinced WP was only a 1 shot lynchproof was not voting for WP, but was instead voting for Colonel Medved for the sole reason that Medved placed a vote on him earlier in the day.

I knew that wp was a 1-shot because i have been playing this shit for a long time.

So I ask you this MK.  If you knew that WP was guilty and that he was a 1 shot and thus would die with a second lynch, why on earth was your vote on Medved and not him?

And here again you are voting for medved, simply because he does not trust you.

You are claiming you got a guilty on someone who was already found to be scum.   When you put everything together it just feels off to me.  

Also @MK, which nights did you investigate nadarr and WP?  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Now, if you don't think that's enough, dig a hole.

I haven't investigated CM yet, so his RC is as far as i am concerned a conning demonstration.

Vote: CM.
If you don't believe me, neither do i.

And i was trying to see how everyone reacted to a certain player to see if there's scum in there.

Another OMGUS, i'm so surprised! /sarcasm

That could be the same for you. You have yet to prove you are a cop, or even show a shred of proof. Why should everyone believe you? Has anyone investigated MK to clear him, otherwise your word is just as good as mine on our RC's

The difference between me and you is that i have information and a theory to back up my vote. You are simply voting against me because i voted for you, or just don't like what i have to say. At least i'm contributing to todays discussion, rather than hiding "information" that could help us. But please, be my guest. you are only making yourself appear more scummy

@medved, since you came out and fully roleclaimed, you might as well share any other results you got, as those could help us narrow it down/eliminate a potential suspect as well

I've already provided my night actions in my OP of my role claim, i investigated iSoc N1 and got a "No Result", and MK on N3 with a "No Result". I'm Non-Consecutive, so i was unable to target anyone on N2.

So I ask you this MK.  If you knew that WP was guilty and that he was a 1 shot and thus would die with a second lynch, why on earth was your vote on Medved and not him?

This is a great point, just another flaw in MK's story. I would love to hear an explanation on this.

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I've already provided my night actions in my OP of my role claim, i investigated iSoc N1 and got a "No Result", and MK on N3 with a "No Result". I'm Non-Consecutive, so i was unable to target anyone on N2.

Sorry i missed that.  If you got no result on Isoc too, this gets more interesting.  I doubt isoc jailed you both n1 and n3....

@TW, if the target of the tracker is roleblocked, would the tracker get a result of "no result"

my current theory:  MK is not mafia, but rather a SK.  isocalism publically posted n1 that he was the jailor (albeit on accident) IF scum has a roleblocker, it makes sense he would be their first target, as they could neutralize the jailor, without having to risk killing him and having the kill be stopped by a doctor.  then when MK claimed cop, again they could do the same.  RB the cop and neutralize him without risking the kill being stopped by a doctor.  If this is the case, and MK was roleblocked it means two things

1)  he is lying about getting an innocent investigation.  right now he is refusing to say who he got it on.  Perhapse he is waiting for someone else to back up that someone is innocent, because if MK picks scum as innocent, he would not only keep the scum player alive, but also allert the scum that he is lying about being the cop

2)  he is not part of the mafia team

When you add the two together, to me it points to one thing:  MK is a serial killer and not actually the cop

granted this is all hypothetical, as it hinges on if medved picked a rb'd target that his results would come back as "no result" and both isocialism and MK being roleblocked

so for now i will hold of on my vote.  Id love to hear back from MK, SM, TW and some of our other players first who have not really talked at all today

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
So i already said it, but i will say it again.

I investigated nadarr n1, wp n2.

And i look at d2 first posts.
I voted for WP.
I actively pushed for lynching wp.
Then CM comes along and tries to paint wp as town and me as scum.

So I decided that there's no way that town is lynching wp, unless i rc and i didn't want to rc that early.

So i decided to vote CM.

If i was the sk, i would have killed CM the first night.
CM has a policy of lynching me, by any means.
He has did it in almost all the games we played together.

So my first order of business would be to get rid of CM.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

If i was the sk, i would have killed CM the first night. CM has a policy of lynching me, by any means. He has did it in almost all the games we played together. So my first order of business would be to get rid of CM.

I don't have a policy on lynching you, your actions paint you on how you appear. Your actions to me have made you look scummy, simple as that. I'm not sure if i've wagon'd to get you lynched in other games, i don't keep track of that. But if it appears that i have, then there must have been a reason behind it. I don't simply vote because of a specific person, or OMGUS.

Then CM comes along and tries to paint wp as town and me as scum.

By no means was i ever painting WP as town, where would you assume that? I was fully aware that he was scum. I said that i wouldn't want to risk us attempting to lynch him during the day again if he had another lynchless shot, and have it taken care of during the night if possible. I wasn't the only person who was expressing that view either, why did you specifically target me instead of other players who said the same thing?

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
If i was the sk, i would have killed CM the first night. CM has a policy of lynching me, by any means. He has did it in almost all the games we played together. So my first order of business would be to get rid of CM.

So this is just not true.  I just looked back at the games you have played with CM.  Here are the four games prior to this that you played with medved.  

First is the pokemon game where you lied about your role and basically rage quit,  When you were lynched, Medved wasnt even voting for you, he voted for ABT.

Link to your death there:

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/61645-tw-07-pokemon-mafia-town-wins/page-37#entry945617

Then in Isoc's game, you were night killed and were the JOAT, again, with medved having nothing to do with your death, and not really even voting for your lynch  prior to you being night killed

Link to your death there: https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/61872-soc-01-no-stones-left-unturned-town-wins/page-14

Then in Rafay's game, you were killed n1, again with medved having nothing to do with it, and medved voted no lynch in that game not for you.

Link to your death there:  https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/62047-ra-02-in-and-out-20-minute-mafia-day-6-town-wins/page-2#entry950988

And then in my game, the first GoT game, Medved never case one vote for you before he died. And you live until the SK won by default

Links to every vote count in the OP here:  https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/62371-ba-01-a-game-of-thrones-serial-killer-wins/

So Medved has never had it out for you and you would have ZERO reason to kill him as a policy n1 as the SK.  Just another hole in your story

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

@SM, A combination with votes, while I believe makes me believe your town cause of it, and I'm currently confident in Brewers and now Kvest being town. But not 100% sure I'd like to add. Lord MK, i have to consider town for now. He's move against WP and his guilty result is Cleansing. Lach I have next to nothing on. No votting patterns, and 0 attention his way. I in no way saying my reasoning is absolute, I could be wrong, but I have to work with what info I've been given. I don't want to disclose at this time some of my reasons at this time. I hope that clears up why I have reasoning without me showing all my cards. I wouldn't say I'm confident unless I have something I could look at and believe that. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

So this is just not true.  I just looked back at the games you have played with CM.  Here are the four games prior to this that you played with medved.  

First is the pokemon game where you lied about your role and basically rage quit,  When you were lynched, Medved wasnt even voting for you, he voted for ABT.

Link to your death there:

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/61645-tw-07-pokemon-mafia-town-wins/page-37#entry945617

Then in Isoc's game, you were night killed and were the JOAT, again, with medved having nothing to do with your death, and not really even voting for your lynch  prior to you being night killed

Link to your death there: https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/61872-soc-01-no-stones-left-unturned-town-wins/page-14

Then in Rafay's game, you were killed n1, again with medved having nothing to do with it, and medved voted no lynch in that game not for you.

Link to your death there:  https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/62047-ra-02-in-and-out-20-minute-mafia-day-6-town-wins/page-2#entry950988

And then in my game, the first GoT game, Medved never case one vote for you before he died. And you live until the SK won by default

Links to every vote count in the OP here:  https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/62371-ba-01-a-game-of-thrones-serial-killer-wins/

So Medved has never had it out for you and you would have ZERO reason to kill him as a policy n1 as the SK.  Just another hole in your story

I appreciate you taking the time to look into that brewers, it does seem if anything MK has a policy against getting me killed lol

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I want to hear from Lachiton, nadarr, rafay, Rhizo, and SM again before I cast my vote.  I dont recall  Lachiton, nadarr, rafay, or Rhizo talking at all today

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
@TW, if the target of the tracker is roleblocked, would the tracker get a result of "no result"

If a person is roleblocked, their action is never used because the block prevents it from being usable. Therefore, if a tracker were to track a roleblocked person they would be returned a result as if that person did nothing. I can't confirm what their exact returned result would be in such a situation however.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Well MK and his actions today are really making things odd for me.

I first do not get this wait til the end of the day to mention the result he got.  Seems like a waste and now it's becoming a focal/sticking point of this day when it could of been known from the beginning and moved on from it if he in fact is the cop.

Second, it doesn't make sense that Col Medved got RB'd.   Why would scum RB Col Medved to begin with last night?   With MK coming out as the Cop (supposedly) then scum would of more then likely RB'd MK last night.  Yet MK got a result he claims.  

The only way it makes sense is MK is an ascetic cop or Isocialism jailed Col Meved, or he's lying.  Given that Isocialism is now dead we can't know for sure who he used his role on.  

I'm curious that Col Medved also got a no result on Isocialism N1.  Twice he used his action, twice got no result.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter