Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-08] IRON Mafia - MAFIA WINS

TW-08 IRON MAFIA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
684 replies to this topic

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

So i already said it, but i will say it again.

I investigated nadarr n1, wp n2.

And i look at d2 first posts.
I voted for WP.
I actively pushed for lynching wp.
Then CM comes along and tries to paint wp as town and me as scum.

So I decided that there's no way that town is lynching wp, unless i rc and i didn't want to rc that early.

So i decided to vote CM.

If i was the sk, i would have killed CM the first night.
CM has a policy of lynching me, by any means.
He has did it in almost all the games we played together.

So my first order of business would be to get rid of CM.

That would be a terrible idea to lynch him first night as an SK.  Having two kills at night basically brings attention to the fact there's a SK in game, which would be a poor choice to make N1 IMO.  That excuse really doesn't do anything to make me less suspicious of you being a scum/SK, and seems Brewers fact checked as well and what you mention isn't true.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

@TW, if the target of the tracker is roleblocked, would the tracker get a result of "no result"

If a person is roleblocked, their action is never used because the block prevents it from being usable. Therefore, if a tracker were to track a roleblocked person they would be returned a result as if that person did nothing. I can't confirm what their exact returned result would be in such a situation however.

Well in that case, it sounds like medved would not have gotten a "no result"  if his targets were indeed roleblocked, so that theory of mine is now moot. So i guess it takes us back to the original choices for what happened.  either medved was jailed/rb'd on both n1 and n3 or MK is ascetic.  

with that being said, MK is still acting weird, especially for him being a cop, and is making it very hard for me to trust him

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
CM said that he got no result the two times he tracked.
Even if i am ascetic, iSoc was not.
So that rules out why CM got a no result on iSoc.

Suppose that iSoc jailed CM n1, then seeing that nothing happened, why would iSoc go back to that same target?

I am thinking that CM is lying
There's no way you get 2 no results.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Well if you're ascetic, isoc would only have had to jail him night 1. But isoc also said jail SM in the group PM but he could have switched to CM.

So that doesn't mean CM is lying. He could have been jailed n1 and then hit an ascetic you n3.

If Kverst watched someone and that person wasn't targeted, it would be awesome to know who it was and if Kverst got "no result" or "that person was not targeted" (or something along those lines)

Could help us figure out what exactly happened with Medved/MK

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

I think MK should be given the benefit of the doubt. He pushed for a second try on WP lynch and we delivered a big blow to mafia.

Same for me. I too pushed for WP lynch but didn't vote cuz people rejected my idea.

If there is an SK then he's playing way too quietly. Also the vig if present sn't making kills

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

CM said that he got no result the two times he tracked.
Even if i am ascetic, iSoc was not.
So that rules out why CM got a no result on iSoc.

Suppose that iSoc jailed CM n1, then seeing that nothing happened, why would iSoc go back to that same target?

I am thinking that CM is lying
There's no way you get 2 no results.

Don't know what to tell you, that is what i got. I think you are lying about being cop, so i guess that's just how it is.

I think MK should be given the benefit of the doubt. He pushed for a second try on WP lynch and we delivered a big blow to mafia.

We all knew WP was mafia, MK's push was risky and we lucked out that WP didn't have another lynchless shot. I personally don't give townie points for WPs death, other than to Kverst who discovered WP to be scum.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Holy shit this is a lot of information. I will be able to read it more after work. The scummiest looking person right now is def MK.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

still waiting to hear from:  SM, Lachiton, Nadarr

we are to the point where you cant just lurk and read and be quiet.  If we are gonna win this game EVERYONE needs to participate and share their thoughts

edit:  nadarr posted as i was typing.  so hopefully she is able to share her thoughts later tonight

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Ok. I miss understood.

Watcher is damning. Only way we didn't see another was because of a ninja. But Im willing to place hammer on wolfpacks once people are ready to end the day.

Reguadless. I can hammer if need be.

Twice Robert said he was prepared to hammer WP, but he never once voted for him.

Other opionions aren't bad, if we have other suspects, bring them up. this day shouldn't only be about Wolfpacks. If there is any other value we can get out of the day, lets get it.

Sounds reasonable, could also part of preparation to deflect from WP, especially since WP would survive the first lynch and he needed another person to point at to protect WP the following day.
And then

From my experence, most the time Lynch proof is most the time scum, however can be scum. However, unless we have a vig come forward, I'm leaning for him to be town atm.

@Kverst, your response is interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it.

@Wolfpacks, what did you do last night and results?

This is after we tried unsuccessfully for lynch WP, after Kverst had already convinced everyone WP killed on D1, in the above posts he’ tried to protect and deflect from WP and even said he thought WP was town. MK role claimed and confirmed WP was guilty, but Robert still didn’t want him lynched.

Ooc tbh mafia was the furthest from my mind as i had to be more worried about my grieving wife who buried her sister the other day and as i thought i was lynched i didn't do nothing. Shes now back to work and I can concentrate better now.

Ok then, this says he didn't know he was lynch proof.

@sister midnight, I meant Lynch proof is normally a town buff. But since somebody stopped the lynch, he isn't lynch proof, just protected by somebody.

But weirdly he said he believed WP wasnt lynchproof but actually was protected by someone. Idk where that came from, but causing confusion is a classic scum move.

I don't see the point in trying to lynch WP again. I think its not only silly it is dumb. I say give Wolfpacks tonight to use his ability. A Cop role shouldn't be overlooked. Then tomorrow we can look at him again. If Wolfpacks doesn't know who or what stopped the Lynch, it could happen to anybody. Plus an ability to stop a lynch, is probably x shot and we don't know for sure if it town or anti who stopped it for sure.

We need to look at other options then just the Wolfpack lynch that didn't happen. We only have to 4th to make a decision though.

He actually opposed lynching WP and suggested we allow WP to do his dirty work again last night, knowing WP to be a scum cop who could come up with some bit of info to prove he’s really a cop. Most of us would think twice about seriously considering a scum cop, so it was a great scum plan.

He shouldn't go anywhere. I think its in the towns best interest to let him survive the day. Look elsewhere and instead of wraped around 2 days of lynching the same person with no additional insight other then his role.

Yeah, no. Not in the town’s best interest to keep him around at all and you knew it Robert.

Could but I'd rather unless the vig is sure to shoot. Otherwise we get another rafay wanna be sk. We can re engage wolfpacks tomorrow.

I agreed that ideally we could find another scum an$ hope for a Vig. But we didn’t find another scum and I voted, rightfully to lynch WP. Not once did Robert vote for WP. All he did was protect and deflect. And, btw, MK claimed cop, identified WP as scum, and Robert is trying to make him sound scummy. That is another example of trying to ignore the facts.

Robert, I have no doubt you are scum.

I’m off to work, this post took like an hour to write. That is how convinced I am that a Robert is scum.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@SM, thank you for explaining your thought process more on why you think Robert is scum.  It makes a lot more sense why you think what you think when you break it down vs your previous post where you just said a couple sentences and said thats why he is scum.  

However, I still strongly disagree with you.  I think you are putting two much stock in his comments where he said he is willing to be the hammer.  And if you read the wiki on lynchproof it says:  "Lynchproof scum are very difficult to deal with under normal conditions." and "In Town hands, its power is only moderate, but in scum hands, it's very powerful (pending how necessary the lynch is for players to get killed in general)."

So it sounds like Robert was willing to give WP's cop claim the benefit of the doubt, and as the wiki said, lynchrpoof appeared to be a role that was more likely a town role. just like a lot of us are/were for MK's cop claim.

Maybe I am wrong and you are right about Robert, as I am not 100% sure that Robert is town, but I am pretty damn close to that.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

@SM, thank you for explaining your thought process more on why you think Robert is scum.  It makes a lot more sense why you think what you think when you break it down vs your previous post where you just said a couple sentences and said thats why he is scum.  

However, I still strongly disagree with you.  I think you are putting two much stock in his comments where he said he is willing to be the hammer.  And if you read the wiki on lynchproof it says:  "Lynchproof scum are very difficult to deal with under normal conditions." and "In Town hands, its power is only moderate, but in scum hands, it's very powerful (pending how necessary the lynch is for players to get killed in general)."

So it sounds like Robert was willing to give WP's cop claim the benefit of the doubt, and as the wiki said, lynchrpoof appeared to be a role that was more likely a town role. just like a lot of us are/were for MK's cop claim.

Maybe I am wrong and you are right about Robert, as I am not 100% sure that Robert is town, but I am pretty damn close to that.  

The hammer statements are the least of it for me. It is more his ignoring Kverst and MK and actually starting an argument that WP could be town AFTER such strong evidence, especially from Kverst. I’m also concerned that he is talking like MK is scum. Idk know that MK is not scum, but I see little evidence of him being scum and a good amount of evidence to the contrary. Granted, it is annoying that he won’t share his findings on this first day, but I don’t find that much more damning than some other people who are high on my “possible scum” list.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

okay.... ive seen lachiton lurking a lot so far today and not posting... care to share your thoughts? lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
It's not easy trying to catch up with all the walls of text while you just want to sneak peek to see what's happening while at work, lol. Lots to catch up but will do so soon. Still few days left, so no need to rush.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I have strong feelings about MK being scum. If he were town there would be absolutely no reason to hide the results of his investigation. He is trying to deflect suspicion from himself by digging himself into a bigger hole. I am on the fence with Robert though because both SM and Brewers have made very good points. At this point I am not sure what to do because we need to lynch someone and those are the 2 I am inclined to vote for.

Same for me. I too pushed for WP lynch but didn't vote cuz people rejected my idea.

I find this to be a bit weird. No one has been looking in Rafay's direction yet he feels the need to defend himself. Why?

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

I think he is just defending MK there by drawing parallel to his own argument in favor of lynching WP,

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

Ok so I backtracked a little to validate whether Rafay did push to lynch WP second time because I vaguely remembered him not to.

If there is an SK then he's playing way too quietly. Also the vig if present sn't making kills

You say you pushed for WP lynch 2nd time but people rejected your idea, but last few of your posts on Day 3 say otherwise

I definitely am not in favor of lynching WP and wasting our day.   We have to completely start fresh and pick someone new to lynch. But I dunno where to start. We got no leads.    Imo all the mafia could have been on WP train to appear townie.

I'm in favor of lynching Lord MK and the vig/balancing role should attempt to kill WP

Care to explain!!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Ok so I backtracked a little to validate whether Rafay did push to lynch WP second time because I vaguely remembered him not to.

You say you pushed for WP lynch 2nd time but people rejected your idea, but last few of your posts on Day 3 say otherwise

I definitely am not in favor of lynching WP and wasting our day.   We have to completely start fresh and pick someone new to lynch. But I dunno where to start. We got no leads.    Imo all the mafia could have been on WP train to appear townie.

I'm in favor of lynching Lord MK and the vig/balancing role should attempt to kill WP

Care to explain!!

This is a good catch by Lachiton.  Def curious to see what Rafay has to say.  He was against lynching WP and Pro lynching MK, and now he is saying the exact opposite.   D4 is turning out to be a day chalked full of goodies (though sadly it feels like we are lacking any solid evidence against someone) 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

@Sm, I do see where your coming from, however, the entire situation was risky no matter what we did, and we got lucky and killed scum. I'm not use to dealing with lynch proof, so at the time I saw it going either way. If however, Wolfpacks wasn't lynched yet again, (Meaning if was more then one shoot), this game would be entirely different and my reads would be different as well. Was I wrong in not taking the risk, yes. Was is still risky, yes. We are lucky it went through and was truly lynched. I was half expecting a mayor type role to come out, but shows how much I know. I also was unable to respond once MK did claim he found him guilty. Once I saw his claim, he was lynched shortly after with me unable to put forth my thoughts. 

What I thought was our best move and our actual best move was different. I had thought of a way to see if Wolfpacks was town or scum before mk claimed, it wouldn't have worked in hindsight, but I thought it was our best chance besides a cop. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Care to explain!!

Good catch Lach, Rafay has some explaining to do! 

The flip flopping could be a tell that Rafay is a scum partner to MK, in the possibility that MK is scum that is. First they both push WP, then when MK was starting to turn towards getting lynched he jumps over to sacrifice MK.

The hammer statements are the least of it for me. It is more his ignoring Kverst and MK and actually starting an argument that WP could be town AFTER such strong evidence, especially from Kverst. I’m also concerned that he is talking like MK is scum. Idk know that MK is not scum, but I see little evidence of him being scum and a good amount of evidence to the contrary. Granted, it is annoying that he won’t share his findings on this first day, but I don’t find that much more damning than some other people who are high on my “possible scum” list.

Why are you confident that MK is town? What evidence shows that he is town? He RC'd and said he investigated WP the final hours before lynch, well after Kverst made everyone aware of him being scum the previous day. In my eyes all the credit goes to Kverst for WP, anyone can claim last minute they investigated someone who everyone else already knows is scum.

I don't know if you've been reading my posts today, but they've mostly all been me explaining my theory of MK possibly being scum. What are your thoughts on that?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I'd like to say, I have one of my Theory's again. That most people have a power this game with so many power roles floating around. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter