Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-08] IRON Mafia - MAFIA WINS

TW-08 IRON MAFIA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
684 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

The town played like shit.

I blame CM, SM and Nadarr.

And here I was just about to say something nice about you, goat face.

if you are gonna blame anyone, blame either me for lying my ass off, or MK for claiming cop cause thats really the main reason i lived tbh

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

You can say that or not but any compliment about me is a fact. #GOAT. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Since you are the #GOAT, I think our loss is mostly on you. Why didn’t you try to convince Medved to believe me? #NotGreat

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I am sorry if I played like shit. I started getting really sick right after this game started. :(

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Since you are the #GOAT, I think our loss is mostly on you. Why didn’t you try to convince Medved to believe me? #NotGreat

Agreed! But i mostly place the blame on MK 

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I am sorry if I played like shit. I started getting really sick right after this game started. :(

Ignore Rafay. Some people just can’t take ownership for their failures and need to point at other people. This is especially egregious when they hassle newbies.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I place the blame squarely on you.
I was right, all along.

Was any of my results wrong?
No, so i was right.
You were being obsessed.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

I place the blame squarely on you.
I was right, all along.

Was any of my results wrong?
No, so i was right.
You were being obsessed.

That would be incorrect. 

You lied about your role, you got caught in the lie, you were lynched because of the lie. Your death squarely falls on you, and because of you lying we wasted a day and then were put into a lylo situation. None of your "results" were right because you were a vanilla town and had no results. We all knew WP was scum after D2, if that is a result then everyone must have been a cop lol

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Results as my analysis.
Was nadarr scum?
No, i was correct.
Was WP town?
No, i was correct.
Was Rafay scum?
No, i was correct.

Inference: i was correct.
You killed town.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah but your claim ended up being the cornerstone of my defense to SM outing me as scum so it did kind of backfire there lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
No, it didn't.
It's just sm being alone

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Lynch all liars, all that needs to be said. 

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
It is really hard not to rip you a new orifice, MK. I don’t think it is worth the trouble to do so because you can not tolerate any criticism without acting out. This is why I do not want to play with you, you are so narcissistic that you are unable to act for the greater good of your team. Idk why you think you did anything to help town by lying. It is the fact that you have no insight into what you have done that makes it impossible to interact with you in mafia.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

It is really hard not to rip you a new orifice, MK. I don’t think it is worth the trouble to do so because you can not tolerate any criticism without acting out. This is why I do not want to play with you, you are so narcissistic that you are unable to act for the greater good of your team. Idk why you think you did anything to help town by lying. It is the fact that you have no insight into what you have done that makes it impossible to interact with you in mafia.

HtVblw6.jpg

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Shit! I came back to delete that post, but Rhiz quoted it, so that is a wonderful example of why impuslivity should be checked.  I don't want to call MK names or pick on him.  :(

MK,  you would not have been lynched if you had not lied. Town might have won.  You made sure town would lose by lying that way. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Shit! I came back to delete that post, but Rhiz quoted it, so that is a wonderful example of why impuslivity should be checked.  I don't want to call MK names or pick on him.   :(

MK,  you would not have been lynched if you had not lied. Town might have won.  You made sure town would lose by lying that way. 

Exactly my point, well said SM

I did end up losing the game for town, but at least i didn't lie through my teeth and put us in a situation that resulted in a loss. Then blame everyone instead of considering what i might have done to cause it.

That being said, i'll take my L and be on my way :P

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

I am the GOAT not a miracle worker!!!

Joe Montana could only pass the damn ball. You need some to catch the damn thing. Mafia is a team game. And I lost cuz my team sucked.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

I am the GOAT not a miracle worker!!!

Joe Montana could only pass the damn ball. You need some to catch the damn thing. Mafia is a team game. And I lost cuz my team sucked.

It's okay man. We can get them next time.
#StillMyGOAT #GonnaOvertakeKevin

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Shit! I came back to delete that post, but Rhiz quoted it, so that is a wonderful example of why impuslivity should be checked.  I don't want to call MK names or pick on him.   :(

Exactly my point, well said SM

I did end up losing the game for town, but at least i didn't lie through my teeth and put us in a situation that resulted in a loss. Then blame everyone instead of considering what i might have done to cause it.

That being said, i'll take my L and be on my way :P

Town lost for many reasons, the biggest of which is that Brewers is one of the best players around. I’ve said my peace about losing and I’m done with negativity.

All heil Brewsky for his amazing gameplay! ( @ )( @ )

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

thanks, but the truth is i got lucky as hell that everything fell right into place for me to pull it off

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter